Prove there's a god.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626527 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm glad you didn't take that post seriously...(some knuckleheads would've...)
There's no need for BS at the end of the day. We're all in it together whether we like it or not. I hate pointless bickering.

Dodge

#626528 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
Jack's my best friend.
And my worse enemy.
I love to hate him :)
LOL I'm very much a top shelf drinker. Jack is one of the best there.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626529 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not. You can't execute a non sentient being.
I don't think that anyone should choose to get an abortion without careful consideration, but the option is necessary.
And, yet, some of your comrades-in-arms have been struggling to grant "personhood" and "rights" to ape zygotes. How fkg noble of them...NOT!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

More hypocrisy from the far leftist extremists.

They argue that it is immoral to deny an *individual*(zygote) the "right to a future", i.e., to *possibly* existing.

Location hidden

#626530 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Steady on. I understand that. What I'm saying is it's impossible to say that it's a fact that ALL rapists are potential murderers.
For what its worth I agree with you, I believe that too. That's why I said I want to disagree with you, but I wont. In a world that is governed by absolute evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt(topix style) unfortunately that isn't a common held belief. Otherwise rapists would never be released as they would be deeamed to dangerous to release.
Now lets refrain from name calling Nano, I don't fancy a slanging match tonight.
You claimed that there was no evidence, but there IS evidence in the minds of the victims. You saying there is none is not proof that there is none. You cannot say, with certainty, that it is "impossible to say" that all rapists are potential murders based solely on your "belief". YOU cannot know what goes through the mind of every rapists. I know that they do consider their options before, "during" and after the event. No man "accidentally" restrains and rapes a woman, and how many have you ever heard of that admits to it if they ever see the inside of a courtroom? Maybe, if they are pleading to something lesser. I'm sure most *wish* they had killed their victim and hid the body but they sure as shit aren't going to say THAT to anybody, including their attorney, mom or priest. Very few people admit to exactly how monstrous they are inside.

Location hidden

#626531 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a vasectomy.
I have no seed to spill.
:)
It must be an immense relief to you...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The... 's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Knowing _where_one.27s_towel_is"

...not needing to always keep a towel on hand anymore, but I've heard that one before. At least keep an extra pair of Ray Bans around for company, please. ;)

Location hidden

#626532 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It must of been.
We've really cracked the code here tonight.
"Tonight?" It's 3:37 P.M here.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626533 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is execution but I don't see you championing THAT cause. Fkg hypocrite.
Ill let you say the other word, but i will call em a hypocrite!

Grinn...

Location hidden

#626534 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good.
Then when you're atheist buddies asked me retarded questions like "show me a picture of God", or "show me gods YouTube page", you should be right there to shut them up and tell them how illogical those requests are.
But you probably won't.
I find it funny that radical Topix atheists decide to claim that only one individual out of all humankind "never existed". ;)

Just one.

Dodge

#626535 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Tonight?" It's 3:37 P.M here.
You must be closer to the east coast than RR. It's 21:40 here.
xianity is EVIL

Walton, Canada

#626536 May 26, 2013
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>In fact all of the evidence points to Adam and that points to God. In a science world without evidence, you actually think that the ignorant fools you admire as scientists are capable of measuring the supernatural, when they can not measure at levels of quantum mechanism.
I say with certainty that man does not have an ancestor which is another species, unless nature designed the world to make it seem impossible.
still in the LOONY bin Chunkyboy?

you need to ask for more electroshock therapy!

Location hidden

#626537 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill let you say the other word, but i will call em a hypocrite!
Grinn...
Apparently, it is only murder if the zygote is not human in origin.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism" ;

Singer and his buds don't ever seem to be aware of their hypocrisy.

Or ever admit to it.

Location hidden

#626538 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay,.......
TMI!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626539 May 26, 2013
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>In fact all of the evidence points to Adam and that points to God. In a science world without evidence, you actually think that the ignorant fools you admire as scientists are capable of measuring the supernatural, when they can not measure at levels of quantum mechanism.
I say with certainty that man does not have an ancestor which is another species, unless nature designed the world to make it seem impossible.
Hey, wonder who this could be.

Location hidden

#626540 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but when you see someone say that, you'll interject on logic's behalf, right?
If they were truly suggesting that the lack of photographic evidence for god is proof of his nonexistence, yes, I would. That would be obnoxious. I haven't seen anyone do that though.

Location hidden

#626541 May 26, 2013
End of Times wrote:
... What these men can not do is function in a relationship with women, because they have Oedipus issues.
I don't think that's their *issue*. I think it's more about "instant gratification". Men don't like waiting to "get to know" each other for sex and with homosexual *connections* the sex is immediate and many times, anonymous.

Location hidden

#626542 May 26, 2013
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain how and why a male engaging in homosexual anal sex only has that option. Most men professing to be gay have had sex with females and enjoyed it. What these men can not do is function in a relationship with women, because they have Oedipus issues.
Freud was a nutjob. If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that.

Location hidden

#626543 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

No pun intended.
No? Somehow I doubt that.

Location hidden

#626544 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>And, yet, some of your comrades-in-arms have been struggling to grant "personhood" and "rights" to ape zygotes. How fkg noble of them...NOT!
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
More hypocrisy from the far leftist extremists.
They argue that it is immoral to deny an *individual*(zygote) the "right to a future", i.e., to *possibly* existing.
Where exactly did it say that they are trying to grant personhood to ape zygotes? I only saw apes and elephants in there. Do you know how *not* to misrepresent your sources? Any time I ever follow a link of yours, it turns out to be wildly different than you claim.

Dodge

#626545 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You claimed that there was no evidence, but there IS evidence in the minds of the victims. You saying there is none is not proof that there is none. You cannot say, with certainty, that it is "impossible to say" that all rapists are potential murders based solely on your "belief". YOU cannot know what goes through the mind of every rapists. I know that they do consider their options before, "during" and after the event. No man "accidentally" restrains and rapes a woman, and how many have you ever heard of that admits to it if they ever see the inside of a courtroom? Maybe, if they are pleading to something lesser. I'm sure most *wish* they had killed their victim and hid the body but they sure as shit aren't going to say THAT to anybody, including their attorney, mom or priest. Very few people admit to exactly how monstrous they are inside.
I don't think I said there was no evidence. I think I said there was a lack of. While I agree personal statements and experience is good evidence, it lacks the beyond a shadow of a doubt evidence society requires to make something an absolute truth. wrong as that is, unfortunately it's the truth.

Like I said I do agree with you on the most of this.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626546 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody has an option, a choice. You opted for making an ass of yourself. Go figure....literally.
You must be one of those that I was speaking of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min UMAKEWORLDPEACEUI... 124,304
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 46 min democrat destroyer 8,229
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr hojo ono 682,149
Being alone stinks so bad...that even God........ 5 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Gay Sex in Houston (Apr '15) 8 hr John j 18
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr onemale 286,505
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 hr lil whispers 619,479
More from around the web