Prove there's a god.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626466 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, some women enjoy oral sex and sodomy. Crazy, I know. Sometimes they even like sex! Those harlots!
If people didn't enjoy sex, they wouldn't do it. There are a lot of biblical laws regarding sex and what is and is not appropriate. Adam and Eve were given two commands both regarding sex, one positive and one negative. The positive command was , "Be fruitful and multiply" and the negative, no sodomy. If they had gotten into the habit of committing sodomy, they wouldn't procreate. Adam and Eves' only purpose was to have sex and children. Eden means pleasure.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626467 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, he hasn't. He is a poe and not worth responding to. I'm not even sure what he's saying half the time. This is funny coming from you, who cowered away after your barbaric "morality" was exposed for all to see.
Coward away? LOL,, Im still here, and any "honest" poster can see who was exposed as the decietful LIAR in that debate.

If it makes you feel better timmy claiming you have "won",by all means take your glory, and add it to your little pathetic imaginary world of yours.

Your post are full of dishonesty, deciet and manipulation of twisting words..
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626468 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who calls God "father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman"?!?
Other than you.
You need to read your bible, RR-OKJV. All of my doctrine comes from the OT and most of it is original. The fact that God is a woman is both the secret and the surprise. Both God and the Messiah is a woman, Satan is a father and son, both the father and son are male.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626469 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward away? LOL,, Im still here, and any "honest" poster can see who was exposed as the decietful LIAR in that debate.
If it makes you feel better timmy claiming you have "won",by all means take your glory, and add it to your little pathetic imaginary world of yours.
Your post are full of dishonesty, deciet and manipulation of twisting words..
You stopped responding to me. That is cowering away. You made the claim that we could benefit from public execution, and then inexplicably started denying you ever said it even as I provided you with quotes.

In addition, you made the false claim that execution works well as a deterrent.

Location hidden

#626470 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, to my first response of this post..
I said "cant think for "himself", i meant to say "herself"...
She post as a he, who is an Atheist/god/evolutionist/, and whatever else she calls herself..
You're right. Everyone here is hiding. It's obvious. We, or should I say I, set up several dummy accounts years ago and posted on them thousands of times.

Location hidden

#626471 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If people didn't enjoy sex, they wouldn't do it. There are a lot of biblical laws regarding sex and what is and is not appropriate. Adam and Eve were given two commands both regarding sex, one positive and one negative. The positive command was , "Be fruitful and multiply" and the negative, no sodomy. If they had gotten into the habit of committing sodomy, they wouldn't procreate. Adam and Eves' only purpose was to have sex and children. Eden means pleasure.
Wonderful.

Location hidden

#626472 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,, yup there it is!!!
What a response, way to go timmmy....
There was nothing to respond to. I could say the same to you, but at least you make an attempt to be coherent, and there aren't many people here to use as foils. Gotta go with what's available.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626473 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you apply this same standard of proof to your god belief? Oh right, "it's different." The fact of the matter is that we still have far, far more proof for common descent than we have for god, and it's not for lack of trying on the "god side."
HA HA !!!

I wrote it just like that because you atheists do the exact same to us.

You ask if we've ever seen God with ANY of our senses and when we say no, you declare that as God doesn't exist.

But y'all believe in the common ancestor without any evidence of it.

Imagine that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626474 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If people didn't enjoy sex, they wouldn't do it. There are a lot of biblical laws regarding sex and what is and is not appropriate. Adam and Eve were given two commands both regarding sex, one positive and one negative. The positive command was , "Be fruitful and multiply" and the negative, no sodomy. If they had gotten into the habit of committing sodomy, they wouldn't procreate. Adam and Eves' only purpose was to have sex and children. Eden means pleasure.
God never told Adam & Eve not to have anal sex, you're making that up.

In fact, the bible says,“To the pure, all things are pure.”(Titus 1:15).

The Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean.

So anal sex between a married couple is not frowned upon.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626475 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You need to read your bible, RR-OKJV. All of my doctrine comes from the OT and most of it is original. The fact that God is a woman is both the secret and the surprise. Both God and the Messiah is a woman, Satan is a father and son, both the father and son are male.
God is called "Father" 260 times on the bible.

How many times is He called "Mother"?

Location hidden

#626476 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA !!!
I wrote it just like that because you atheists do the exact same to us.
You ask if we've ever seen God with ANY of our senses and when we say no, you declare that as God doesn't exist.
But y'all believe in the common ancestor without any evidence of it.
Imagine that.
You do not have to physically see something standing in front of you to have evidence for it. There are other, scientific ways of gathering evidence. Strangely, all of the evidence we have points towards a common ancestor and none of it points to a god.

Also, I have never declared that god doesn't exist. I can say with near certainty that your god doesn't exist, unless he specifically designed the world to make his existence appear unlikely. That would be kind of a dick move, though.

Location hidden

#626477 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God never told Adam & Eve not to have anal sex, you're making that up.
In fact, the bible says,“To the pure, all things are pure.”(Titus 1:15).
The Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean.
So anal sex between a married couple is not frowned upon.
The clash of the decoder rings.*Grabs popcorn.*

Location hidden

#626478 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God is called "Father" 260 times on the bible.
How many times is He called "Mother"?
Coincidentally, abrahamic gods hail from misogynist cultures.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626479 May 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus didn't call anyone anything. There are no contemporaneous accounts of Jesus' life.
Every new sect or cult has a leader who started it, but not all of those leaders are written about by their acolytes immediately after breaking away from the original religion. For you to believe that Christianity had no leader is ludicrous. Nero believed that Jesus had existed and persecuted his followers as he saw fit, blaming them as the ones who burned Rome.

Location hidden

#626480 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude. Again, I know that you so gracefully ruled out stoning as a form of punishment. The point is that you suggested that a swift public execution would be an effective deterrent today. Your link to wiki is not relevant, your words are, and that's what you said. Again, if that's not what you meant, tell me, but that's what you said.
It doesn't matter "what it tells" child killers. If someone really wants to kill a child, they are going do to it even if they are threatened with death. Do you know why? Because we have the death penalty in this country, and we still have child killers. Pretty simple. Better to isolate them and learn what we can to prevent future occurrences than try to enact some sort of cultural vengeance on them.
Also, you need to remember that I do not share the same stone age view on justice as you. I do not think that murdering a murderer solves anything. We are one of the last industrialized countries that still executes it's citizens. What does that tell you?
Abortion is execution but I don't see you championing THAT cause. Fkg hypocrite.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626481 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was many moons ago. The "new Atheist" trend now days is nothing compared to X, and micah and a few others back in the day.
I was posting with a different name, "Curious2no" back then. I left topix for a while, and forgot my password so i couldnt get my account back.. Show's how long i was gone,lol.
Anyways, thanks and likewise pleased to meet ya again...
Ey things have changed here over the years. There's still plenty of good heads about though.

Yes I remember you now as C2N. It's like that after you have a break, I've struggled to remember my password!

Dodge

#626482 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, you're right. They DO talk strange.
http://youtu.be/fw7Mm1bF3Cs
Check the out the england midlands black country accent. That's another good'n.

Dodge

#626483 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.
The sick thing is that eve then got Adam to taste the 'fruit' after her! I suppose that would have been easier after he had a rib removed. It's all starting to make sense now...Maybe the bible is true.

Dodge

#626484 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....
Adam's cock told Eve to eat the "forbidden fruit"?
Kinky.
And then the one eyed trouser snake was banished from the garden of eden.

Location hidden

#626485 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "afer" they have been found "guilty" of it. I know they are cases still pending,thats happened decades ago where they didnt have all the forensic of the DNA process, and other means of proving evidence. You guys are overlooking it, when i say "have proving them guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt.
And what has happened to these innocent children and women by these sicko's isn't barbaric and evil??
All rapists are potential murderers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Lawrence Wolf 30,802
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min kent 687,183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Say the Truth 286,541
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 10 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr LAWEST100 184,840
More from around the web