Prove there's a god.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626212 May 25, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are jealous. You are here with Christians wanting proof of what we believe. We are not in the atheist forum asking you for your evidence which validates your unbelief......that makes you nuts.
The thread was begun by a non-Christian. Using your pretzel logic, that makes you nuts. Alas, your words confirm it.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626213 May 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>"Progressive creationism" is simply putting something there that is simply not: a wizard with a magic wand.
Take the wizard away and it's just the old, boring Big Bang theory. Sorry, no exciting magical tricks to be had.
How come it isn't possible that NO ONE "created the universe" it just created itself, by itself?
If you thing the universe somehow created itself, explain how and why.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626214 May 25, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, we do not need to prove our mommies love us. We believe it. You are the one who needs proof, because you can not believe or feel. So, show us the proof that your mom loves you and I will tell you that I believe her and believe that she does.
Check and Check Mate.
Your mother apparently hated you. Look what she did to you. She poisoned your mind with religious nonsense. She should be incarcerated for child abuse.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626215 May 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>But there was nothing "progressive" about your god having created the first humans.
One second Adam didn't exist- the next second he did and as an adult no less!
Then....your god removed a rib from Adam- which didn't hurt, which didn't cause Adam to bleed to death and of course, which would also be "magic", btw....
And then, in the blink of an eye- there was Eve- also as an adult no less!
Nothing "progressive" there about the origin of the human species, RR- unlike the FACTS of evolution which of course, prove that it was indeed a progressive origin of the human species.
Yes....

MAGICK!
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626216 May 25, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes i am serious. How is it possible to have an honest debate with a LIAR like you?, who twist words and create, Red herring
Ad hominem, you name it and you do it.. The discussion started out with you saying/assuming i agreed with stoning a blasphemer, to which i never SAID anything in response to that! You ASSUMED i did, but that was not the case or truth!! You then asked for "proof" that " stoning (Capitol punishment) WAS NOT a deterrent in the Biblical times of the OT... " THE WHOLE POINT OF MY POST'S AND THE LINK I PROVIDED TO YOU, WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT, CAPITOL PUNISHMENT WAS A "DETERRENT" MORE THAN A "PRACTICE"......
I used ALL CAPS so that hopefuly you will comprehend what i have said.......
You have a sever case of the "can't help it".....
I was NOT advocating for public execution you dimwitted liar... I was referring to a "quick/swift ACTION of Justice carried out for "Guilty" criminals"!!
Exactly my point, you ask "Where did that go"?
It was NEVER there to begine with timmy,, your screwed up method of logical reasoning and ability to comprehend, has obviously been slow to EVOLVE for you, or either your neander's ancestors never passed that gene unto you...
You broke every irony meter ever built with this post. You are a sick, twisted godbot, blissfully unaware of how sad and pathetic your religion has made you.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626217 May 25, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you LIE? Does that come with being an Atheist, or do you come by it naturally?
It's called a civil debate, something you know nothig about nor capable of doing.
<quoted text>
Yes they are both the word of God.
NO, God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. It's people like you that doesnt understand neither the OT or NT..
And if you had any education about the Word of God, you would know that those who live by the law in the OT, does NOT believe GOD sent his Son (Jesus) for the remission of sin.
You owe the taxpayers of your school district of record a refund. You can't even formulate a simple sentence.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626218 May 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
No, I think nano is a woman.
But now I'm insecre.
Oops.

The word is "insecure".

You're welcome.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626219 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the freethinker in you says if you can't understand it, it MUST be magic...
Bwahahhaha. Damn, it's a good thing all the irony meters were already broken.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626220 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep guessing, bitch. That's all you're good at.
Ah, the misogynist strikes again. You are a pox on Society.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626221 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's called progressive creationism.
Look it up.
Bwahahahaha. What do the crazy apologists say this week to keep the money flowing in. Christianity, Inc. is hysterical. It was a magic teapot, tell ya!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626222 May 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
He has trouble with the concept of a `common ancestor`. When he hears the term he defaults to thoughts of monkeys...
"Ah didn`t come frum no monkey..."
The fact that a universal common ancestor gave rise to all life would kind of split his skull a little.
Maybe monkeys in their zoo`s exclaim "Ah didn`t come frum no potato, potatos don`t screw other potatoes..." potentially the same way RR thinks,....frightening.
You're confusing me with someone else.

Unless you can find one single post where I've said I didn't cone from a monkey...

The problem I have with the common ancestor thing is that there's no evidence of it. There's no evidence that all life on earth came from one life.

The freethinkers out there just freethought their way into it and they believe it's true. You do, too.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626223 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Issues....
I've never bitched about abortion, actually I'm pro-choice.
You didn't know that because you didn't ask, you assumed.
Your mother missed.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626224 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you got issues.
Where did I say that the only way to rectify it was the spank the kid?!
I DIDN'T.
Your sick mind put that together.
It was your sick mind that introduced whacking 6 month olds to the thread.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626225 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I didn't have the wisdom to make that sentence right.
Lol
"Wisdom is a mental quality [that includes] experience, knowledge AND good judgement."
Wisdom eludes you, baby whacker.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626226 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't think God *poofed* anything. I think He created everything slowly and gradually.
Don't assume what I think, ask me. Then we could try a proper discussion.
Sure, because that's how your dusty, immoral book explains it. Cafeteria Christians are adorable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626227 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, 24/7 is ignoring his kids on a Saturday morning. Go figure.
Hey, ASSumptive Huh doesn't know that RR's at work and his kids are home asleep.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626229 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on....
Where is it written that God created everything perfectly?
Why would you ask this question. You know your magic decoder ring will magically allow you to claim "Biblical ignorance" if someone provides evidence from your immoral book about the claim. Your crazy "friend" psalms has stated such, yet you never correct that twit on theological positions that go against your decoder ring. You two obviously possess different models. He got the Marquis de Sade version while you must have picked up the Progressive Koresh model.

Matthew 5:48 - You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.

So, perfection begets imperfection, eh? We are so complex that we need an infinitely even more complex, perfect specimen that is somehow magically there on its own, is perfect, but screws up royally and still blames others for its foibles. The pretzel logic required to pretend your ego will live forever because you believe in such nonsense is unfathomable.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626230 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is true.
But how us a layman supposed to know which scientists are honest and which ones aren't?
Start with those who don't have a Bible in their hand. Nothing honest ever came from that.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626231 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, ASSumptive Huh doesn't know that RR's at work and his kids are home asleep.
I don't care, 24/7. Either way, you're stealing someone's time.
Huh

Oglesby, TX

#626233 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing me with someone else.
Unless you can find one single post where I've said I didn't cone from a monkey...
The problem I have with the common ancestor thing is that there's no evidence of it. There's no evidence that all life on earth came from one life.
The freethinkers out there just freethought their way into it and they believe it's true. You do, too.
Monkey cones!

I've already shown you that common ancestor does not mean that all life came from one life, no matter what your beloved Wikipoo simplifies the concept to. Why do you continue to lie about it?

You free thought your way into a culturally-conditioned, immoral deity. You need help. Serious help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Buck Crick 110,155
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 39 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 675,539
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 7 hr davy 14
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Ancestry manager 6,221
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Jolly Roger 286,304
More from around the web