OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#625943 May 23, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, stop with the criticism of RR.
The scummy six-month-old refused to take out the trash.
How else is he going to learn to do his chores?
Not to mention the utter nerve and gall of 6 month old babies who fuss or cry while mommy and daddy are having dinner!

In the wacky world of RR, how ELSE are you gonna "discipline" a 6 month old baby other than by hitting them?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#625944 May 23, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did - admit it.
Just to recap - I asked the difference between "Christain morality" and non-Christian morality.
As of this post - there hasn't been any answers from the so-called "Christians".
Although I did receive an answer that I believe - "there is none."
Own your error RR - don't be so self-righteous.
See, that's the thing. I DID respond, three times I think.

I gave examples of some Christian morals that are not secular morals.

This is why I said I didn't feel like re-re-re-reposting....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625945 May 23, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you remember hitting your babies?
Yup.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625946 May 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now karl- RR would NEVER "hit" babies......RR "disciplines" 6 month old babies by SPANKING them and since RR doesn't comprehend that spanking IS hitting, RR would never "hit" a baby....
And gee- we all know just how much 6 month old babies need to be "disciplined"- at least in the wacky world according to RR, that is....
You know, when I saw his post I thought about responding in the atheist way. You know, "define hitting".

But I figured what's the point, y'all have your minds all made up that a smack on the butt is violent behavior...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625947 May 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention the utter nerve and gall of 6 month old babies who fuss or cry while mommy and daddy are having dinner!
In the wacky world of RR, how ELSE are you gonna "discipline" a 6 month old baby other than by hitting them?
You are such a God damned liar.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625948 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the big deal?

If you readily know off the top of your head of some Christian morals which are not secular morals, what's the big deal in posting them?

In the meantime, you are guilty of not following AT LEAST one those Christian morals:

"Paul is clear about this in Ephesians 4:29:

“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”

This would include telling dirty jokes, making off-color remarks, and making lewd or lascivious gestures. These are all considered sin by biblical standards. These are not gray areas. It is wrong to use profane language, calling someone names, and even using euphemisms.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/chris...

Now is your cue to tell me I don't understand that bit of scripture and that it really doesn't apply to YOU.

Of course, it really does.

Go.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625949 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, when I saw his post I thought about responding in the atheist way. You know, "define hitting".
But I figured what's the point, y'all have your minds all made up that a smack on the butt is violent behavior...
Spanking IS hitting. That is a fact. No way around that.

And I've pointed that out to you numerous times already.

And yes- ANY form of hitting IS violent behavior and certainly if done without the consent of the person being spanked (HIT).

And ANY form of physical punishment visited upon BABIES is CRIMINAL.

Of course, no less criminal than your moronic notion that 6 month old babies actually need to be and should be "disciplined".

Not is your cue to tell me I don't have a clue because I am not a parent.

Of course, I DO have a clue and one need not be a parent to know that hitting/spanking/pinching/slap ping 6 month old BABIES is totally inexcusable.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625950 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! You just violated one of those Christian morals, RR. Cursing AND taking your god's name in vain- tsk, tsk.

Nope- I am NOT a liar. That was the example YOU first used in your sick attempt to justify hitting a 6 month old baby- that if the baby was crying or fussing for no reason- meaning the baby was dry, warm, fed, not sick, etc. YOU said they would be crying to try and manipulate their parents and to interrupt their mommy and daddy trying to have a quiet dinner.

You are SO full of utter SH*T, RR.

And I am SICK of having to remind you of what you yourself have said here.

Go get tested for early senility or something....it's painfully obvious that you are losing functioning brain cells at an alarming rate.

Since: May 11

UK

#625951 May 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What's the big deal?
If you readily know off the top of your head of some Christian morals which are not secular morals, what's the big deal in posting them?
In the meantime, you are guilty of not following AT LEAST one those Christian morals:
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.”
This would include telling dirty jokes, making off-color remarks, and making lewd or lascivious gestures. These are all considered sin by biblical standards. These are not gray areas. It is wrong to use profane language, calling someone names, and even using euphemisms.
Now is your cue to tell me I don't understand that bit of scripture and that it really doesn't apply to YOU.
Go.
...you need to read all of the new testament in the greek, aramaic and the latin vulgate to put that passage into the right context to be able to understand it and if it doesn`t support his position...it was mistranslated.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625952 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, you FOOL- you HAVE said here that there is no other way to discipline a 6 month old baby other than by spanking them.

What your addled brain doesn't GET is that 6 month old babies do NOTHING deserving of being disciplined and certainly not having anyone strike them.

Of course, you could write a book on how to be a bad parent- you could devote an entire chapter to keeping a loaded gun in the bedroom of teenagers.

Ugh- you are so sickening- that it is YOU who is the god damned liar is the LEAST of your myriad of problems.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625953 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...you need to read all of the new testament in the greek, aramaic and the latin vulgate to put that passage into the right context to be able to understand it and if it doesn`t support his position...it was mistranslated.
ROFFLMAO!!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625954 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what kind of Christian curses AND takes their god's name in vain?

At best, someone who is not a GOOD Christian.

At worst, someone who is not a Christian at ALL.

In your case, you prove yet again that the latter applies to you.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625955 May 23, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
It's HILARIOUS that RR cursed and took his god's name in vain right before my post to him about cursing not being acceptable among Christians or at least among those who truly do believe in the bible and who follow the commands of the god of the bible.

HILARIOUS!!!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#625956 May 23, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, a crash course in it, is by far what is needed to understand the method and meaning of it.. It serves a major role in the pharmaceutical, agriculture as well as the study of DNA and genes, etc etc.
Im not discredting "biogenetics" science in general, and it's useful methods. It's the method of those scientist which use biogenetics to try and prove Darwin's theory of evolution from his soup bowl..
Thanks again for responding!

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#625957 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating different "morals" wasn't answering the question.

The question still remains - what is the difference between Christian morals and non-Christian "societal" morals?

Listing different morals only shows that some people classify them as spearate and different. Okay, fine, but it still doesn't explain how they are different, why they are different, and who authorizes the differences as pertinent.

You see RR - just because you think they are different, doesn't justify that they are, except only in your eyes.

It's like the Clown poster claiming to be "annointed". Yeah right, anyone can bath themselves in virgin olive oil and smile - all the while, claiming to be special.

Your version is lacking credibility.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625958 May 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
What's the big deal?

I DID post them. Ugh...
Go.
Nope. I'm gonna tell you that what is "dirty jokes, making off-color remarks, and making lewd or lascivious gestures" is extremely relative.

But hey, nice try.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#625959 May 23, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'd consider doing Gary.
lol! into little things? or is that the other way around?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625960 May 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Spanking IS hitting. That is a fact. No way around that.
And I've pointed that out to you numerous times already.
And yes- ANY form of hitting IS violent behavior and certainly if done without the consent of the person being spanked (HIT).
And ANY form of physical punishment visited upon BABIES is CRIMINAL.
Of course, no less criminal than your moronic notion that 6 month old babies actually need to be and should be "disciplined".
Not is your cue to tell me I don't have a clue because I am not a parent.
Of course, I DO have a clue and one need not be a parent to know that hitting/spanking/pinching/slap ping 6 month old BABIES is totally inexcusable.
It isn't criminal behavior to spank a child.

If you doubt me, look up CA law yourself.

The rest if your post is pure opinion and not factual.

If you had kids, you probably wouldn't spank them.

I have kids and have spanked them.

Does that make me better than you or you better than me?

No.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625961 May 23, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oops! You just violated one of those Christian morals, RR. Cursing AND taking your god's name in vain- tsk, tsk.
Lol, ok. You just showed your ignorance on "taking the lords name in vain"....
Nope- I am NOT a liar.
Ok, well you DO lie. And quite frequently.
That was the example YOU first used in your sick attempt to justify hitting a 6 month old baby- that if the baby was crying or fussing for no reason- meaning the baby was dry, warm, fed, not sick, etc.
Negative. I never said that, you're lying.

I never said "crying for no reason", in my example the reason was the kid was being a brat and wanted attention.

IF you were a mom, you'd understand.
YOU said they would be crying to try and manipulate their parents and to interrupt their mommy and daddy trying to have a quiet dinner.
You are SO full of utter SH*T, RR.
You think that because you've never done it. Period.
And I am SICK of having to remind you of what you yourself have said here.
Go get tested for early senility or something....it's painfully obvious that you are losing functioning brain cells at an alarming rate.
Will do, boss.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#625962 May 23, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID post them. Ugh...
<quoted text>
Nope. I'm gonna tell you that what is "dirty jokes, making off-color remarks, and making lewd or lascivious gestures" is extremely relative.
But hey, nice try.
According to your bible, it is NOT relative at all.

My GOD!!! You have the morals of a retarded SNAIL, RR- if for no other reason than how you try to twist the bible to justify your own very anti-Christian behavior and demeanor.

UGH.

Now- so you already posted them- so the F*CK what???

Why can't you post them again???

What's the matter- you FORGOT what are Christian morals but which are not secular morals?

STFU- you're SO full of it- such a phony bologna is what you are.

PFFT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min -Alan S Shole- 814
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 272,071
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min KayMarie 596,000
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 5,834
What Is RacismAnd Bigotry? 1 hr Burke Devlin 3
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,455
The Next O.J. & Nicole 1 hr andet1987 6
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr I Am No One_ 444,191
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 612,602
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr RiccardoFire 100,732
More from around the web