Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626159 May 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Hawing needs love too.
What you have to offer has nothing to do with love, besides that, he is straight.

Location hidden

#626160 May 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you question everything?
He's so busy yapping he never stops to listen.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626161 May 24, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Here are psalm 23 and True Truth - arguing about which bible to use:
Why do you LIE? Does that come with being an Atheist, or do you come by it naturally?

It's called a civil debate, something you know nothig about nor capable of doing.
the OT or the NT.
Isn't the bible "the word of god"? Aren't they both?
If you Christians can't even agree on which word is god's - the OT or the NT - how do you expect people to believe?
It looks like your "god" is disagreeing with its own self with this OT/NT debate.
Why are you two of the same faith fighting each other? It makes no sense!
Yes they are both the word of God.

NO, God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. It's people like you that doesnt understand neither the OT or NT..

And if you had any education about the Word of God, you would know that those who live by the law in the OT, does NOT believe GOD sent his Son (Jesus) for the remission of sin.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#626162 May 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to hear that nano.... I just hate to see you laid up in the Hospital with your legs up in traction... Not a good thing I'm sure...
Laid up?

Legs up?

You da man, Al.

Location hidden

#626163 May 24, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah - yours is on clear display here.
You religionists like to "send people to hell" - all the while demonstrating the very same behaviors that will get people sent to hell.
You say your god created you, and then go to show off the disgusting results and make people go "God sure f*cked up when he made YOU!"
You want simple-mindedness and hypocrisy, it's right there in your mirror.
Is that "what god intended"?
Like I could count on hell *being there* as a punishment for someone I think needs to suffer?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#626164 May 24, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you LIE? Does that come with being an Atheist, or do you come by it naturally?
It's called a civil debate, something you know nothig about nor capable of doing.
<quoted text>
Yes they are both the word of God.
NO, God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. It's people like you that doesnt understand neither the OT or NT..
And if you had any education about the Word of God, you would know that those who live by the law in the OT, does NOT believe GOD sent his Son (Jesus) for the remission of sin.
Dude, you're interrupting an interesting conversation about sex with the psychobitch from hell.

Get over to the Jesus thread!

Location hidden

#626165 May 24, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes if its that good.... Yeah ..... It's worth it...
That's easy for you to say, since you're a guy.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#626166 May 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy for you to say, since you're a guy.
So you agree then?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#626167 May 24, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree then?
Hahaha.

No, I think nano is a woman.

But now I'm insecre.

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

just better than yesterday

#626168 May 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy for you to say, since you're a guy.
100% certifiable knuckle dragger kind of guy! ;)

#626169 May 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laid up?
Legs up?
You da man, Al.
Al takes a bow....

#626170 May 24, 2013
J/k nano.... You know I luv ya!!!

Location hidden

#626171 May 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? There was nothing there to respond to. You think responding to me with a truism is a viable debate tactic? You were just advocating for public execution, as per the bible. Where'd that go? Is that "the truth?"
Yes i am serious. How is it possible to have an honest debate with a LIAR like you?, who twist words and create, Red herring
Ad hominem, you name it and you do it.. The discussion started out with you saying/assuming i agreed with stoning a blasphemer, to which i never SAID anything in response to that! You ASSUMED i did, but that was not the case or truth!! You then asked for "proof" that " stoning (Capitol punishment) WAS NOT a deterrent in the Biblical times of the OT... " THE WHOLE POINT OF MY POST'S AND THE LINK I PROVIDED TO YOU, WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT, CAPITOL PUNISHMENT WAS A "DETERRENT" MORE THAN A "PRACTICE"......

I used ALL CAPS so that hopefuly you will comprehend what i have said.......

You have a sever case of the "can't help it".....

I was NOT advocating for public execution you dimwitted liar... I was referring to a "quick/swift ACTION of Justice carried out for "Guilty" criminals"!!

Exactly my point, you ask "Where did that go"?

It was NEVER there to begine with timmy,, your screwed up method of logical reasoning and ability to comprehend, has obviously been slow to EVOLVE for you, or either your neander's ancestors never passed that gene unto you...

Location hidden

#626172 May 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're interrupting an interesting conversation about sex with the psychobitch from hell.
Get over to the Jesus thread!
lol,, well sorry bout that dude...

Carry on with your fantsy..

And no thanks, honestly that thread is no diffeent then this one!

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#626179 May 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.
No, I think nano is a woman.
But now I'm insecre.
That makes one of us on both counts.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#626180 May 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Or waking up the next morning wondering why there is salt and pepper on your pillow.
http://c3headlines.typepad.com/.a/6a010536b58...
This reminds me of those women who escaped a sex predator who kept them as slaves for years here recently. I don't imagine they thought it was good.

http://fox2now.com/2012/08/23/woman-held-as-s...

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#626181 May 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>My friend, we do not need to prove our mommies love us. We believe it. You are the one who needs proof, because you can not believe or feel. So, show us the proof that your mom loves you and I will tell you that I believe her and believe that she does.
Check and Check Mate.
You are your mommy so it only means you love yourself.
Trollsock style love affair.
Yahchanan

Oklahoma City, OK

#626182 May 24, 2013

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#626184 May 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are jealous. You are here with Christians wanting proof of what we believe. We are not in the atheist forum asking you for your evidence which validates your unbelief......that makes you nuts.
Sorry guy, but this forum is for both Christians and atheists to duke it out....go play in your own sandbox if you don't like it.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#626185 May 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you have no evidence that Adam and Eve did not exist and you have no evidence that the earth was 200,000 years old.
The idea of more than one mating couple is genetically impossible. You have no proof of anything, just your need to believe.
You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about. Plenty of proof my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Trumpty Dumpty 53,088
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 11 min Doctor REALITY 26
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Phooey 693,483
Savannah Brinson James: I'm really happy 4 U 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Holy Pipek 446,005
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,481
Calling off our engagement. Telling her parents? 1 hr matthew8 1
More from around the web