|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we had a time when Christianity ruled most of the Western world....it was called 'The Dark Ages' Death for blasphemy, heresy, adultery, etc. Do we really want the Church telling us what to think, or watching our bedroom??
Good post....kudos
I could care less what you think or what you do in your life.

Im a follower of Jesus Christ. Not "a" church, but i am part of the "bride of Christ" which is his church, and when i say "church" i am refering to the "borned again" believers in Christ. and the Bible says te same thing,, word..

Now that you have the "correct" defintion of what "the church" is thats spoken of in the Bible, then you will see just how stupid your assumption is.

So since i am a follower of Jesus Christ,, and i have never "asked you" or shared how to become a Christian, i would like to ask you if you want to become a believer in Jesus Christ?

I ask this to prove a point, "if" you say NO. Then thats the END of it..

You can believe or not. I will never push my belief on you, if you reject it, thats your choice. End of dissussion, best wishes and happy trails on your journey.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a smart Miss America, or Miss Whatever....
Go.
Or shut up and admit its true.
Idiot.

Aishwarya Rai won the 1994 Miss World pageant. Declared the most beautiful woman of all-time by numerous web polls, magazine articles and Julia Roberts. She was an A student at the prestigious Ruparel College in India (part of the University of Mumbai). Wanted to study medicine or zoology but ultimately ended up majoring in architecture. She is fluent in several languages including Hindi, Marathi, English and Tamil (her native tongue is Tulu).

Natalie Portman finished high school with a 4.0 GPA. Attended Harvard University where she completed a
Bachelor's degree in Psychology. Also engaged in graduate studies at Hebrew University. Speaks Hebrew, French and Japanese fluently.

Cindy Crawford was high school valedictorian (4.0 GPA), enrolled at Northwestern University to study chemical engineering on full academic scholarship.

Kate Beckinsale attended Oxford University (New College) studying French and Russian literature for 3 years. As a teenager she was a two-time winner of the W.H. Smith Young Writers' competition for her short stories and poems. Is also fluent in French, German and Russian.

Dr. Victoria Zdrok was both the Playboy Playmate of the Month (October 1994) and Penthouse Pet of the Month (June 2002). She skipped high school and attended college instead. Graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor's degree from West Chester University (Pennsylvania) at age 18. Obtained a JD law degree in 1997 as well as a Ph.D. in psychology from Villanova Law School and Drexel University. She most recently completed post-doctorate work in sex therapy at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Then there is the gorgeous cheerleader for the Houston Texans who also happens to be an aerospace engineer for NASA. http://www.sciencecheerleader.com/2010/07/mee...

Hedy Lamar's biggest claim to fame outside of acting is her joint patent with composer George Antheil for an early version of spread spectrum communication technology (U.S. patent #2,292,387)- a concept that was later incorporated into wireless telephones and internet wifi. That's right, dumbass, the things that law you to prove your stupidity 24/7.

Aisha Tyler earned a Bachelor's degree from Dartmouth in Government with a minor in Environmental Policy. Fluent in French Russian and Swahili. She can also kick your ass in poker.

Need more, you misogynistic moron? You're not fit to scape dogshiite off their shoes.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a follower of Jesus Christ. Not "a" church, but i am part of the "bride of Christ" which is his church, and when i say "church" i am refering to the "borned again" believers in Christ. and the Bible says te same thing,, word..
Now that you have the "correct" defintion of what "the church" is thats spoken of in the Bible, then you will see just how stupid your assumption is.
So since i am a follower of Jesus Christ,, and i have never "asked you" or shared how to become a Christian, i would like to ask you if you want to become a believer in Jesus Christ?
You can believe or not. I will never push my belief on you, if you reject it, thats your choice. End of dissussion, best wishes and happy trails on your journey.
Your anecdote does nothing to erase the moral turpitude and history of your disgusting, immoral religion. It figures that you're a bride.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be that stupid.
Until recently, for nigh on a millennium and a half, it was "Christianity or fire!"
You must know this.
That counts as "recent".
Christians didn't stop killing Jews until 1945 or blacks until the 70s.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, golly gee...
muslim population.com ?!
LMMFAO!
Another logical fallacy, twit?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better to have a heart with no words, then "words" with no heart.
Jesus is the "living word" he is alive and alive forever more!
Thank you for your mythology. The heart is merely a pump.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

What_You_Talkin_Bout wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone who isn't Christian thinks it's the same as being Catholic. lemme show you how we're not the same. Catholics worship statues, Christians don't, Catholics worship the Virgin Mary, Christians don't, Catholics baptize babies when they don't even know whats going on, Christians get baptized when they choose to, there are different types of different religions. And I'm not even a official Christian, i'm still learning, so yeah im kinda stupid, if i knew better i would have just ignored this forum but hey, im human, i make mistakes so im sorry i have bothered you.
The argument is easily made that no matter what the age of the baptism, the Christian never has a clue "what's going on".

Without Catholicism, you wouldn't have a religion. Believe or die was the mantra and Luther was the heretic who invented the schism that birthed whatever schism you claim to adhere to today. Don't you clowns have any concept of the history of your immoral dogma? Sheez.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christians didn't stop killing Jews until 1945 or blacks until the 70s.
Another fact with which fundies are uncomfortable.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin, Mao Zedong, all Communistic, Godless rulers. Together they caused around at least 60 million deaths.
Don't forget your ex-Catholic pal Hitler, he murdered over 17 million just in the concentration camps.
All totaled, over 4 billion deaths have been on the hands of atheist, godless leaders.
Wrong on so many levels. Stalin and Mao were Pharoahs, which is as much of a religion as any other. They didn't kill for atheism, they killed for power. Hitler was as Christian as you and was aided and abetted by the majority of the Christian churches in Germany at the time, along with Henry Ford, Fritz Thiessen, and Prescott Bush.

Fail.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

LMAO that guy made me literally laugh out loud! I'm out of here lol people are putting in random stuff into their arguments even those defending God (which doesn't need defending) so I'm out this was a waiste of time. Come on people let's leave this behind and just go out and get a life instead of arguing about belief on the internet.
Writes the illiterate clown arguing about beliefs on the internet.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>F*cking LIAR!
You f*cking religionists f*cking fighting with each other WILL CAUSE THE SELF-EXTINCTION OF THE ENTIRE! HUMAN! RACE!
YOU RELIGIONISTS ARE MASS-MURDERING BASTARDS.
Why do you have so much fear from dieing?

The SINS of mankind, is what put into motion the death of mankind, and destruction of this world.

If you dont believe in the after life, heaven or Hell. then you should just enjoy what time you have here, and stop thinking that posting on a topix forum is gonna change the fact that death is coming for ALL OF US.. It's not healthy to harbor that much hatred you have...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A fair statement. I agree (wow).
Lemme ask ya, what Christians are killing for Christianity?
You can not brush the dust over history, but, let's look at more recent events.

Bible verses on gun sights in Iraq war.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-wea...

In the September 7, 2002 issue of CounterPunch, columnist Alexander Cockburn authored an opinion column titled "The Tenth Crusade" in which he numbered the War on Terrorism to follow nine medieval Crusades between 1095 and 1272, omitting from his count the Alexandrian Crusade of 1365 and the Crusade of Nicopolis of 1396. Cockburn is thus usually credited with coining the term, used by proponents of the US-led operations.

U.S. President George W. Bush, from a press conference upon arrival at the South Lawn of the White House, September 16, 2001.: "We need to go back to work tomorrow and we will. But we need to be alert to the fact that these evil-doers still exist. We haven't seen this kind of barbarism in a long period of time. No one could have conceivably imagined suicide bombers burrowing into our society (Bin Laden determined to strike in US, ahem) and then emerging all in the same day to fly their aircraft — fly U.S. aircraft into buildings full of innocent people — and show no remorse. This is a new kind of — a new kind of evil. And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand. This CRUSADE, this war on terrorism is going to take a while. And the American people must be patient. I'm going to be patient. But I can assure the American people I am determined, I'm not going to be distracted, I will keep my focus to make sure that not only are these brought to justice, but anybody who's been associated will be brought to justice. Those who harbor terrorists will be brought to justice. It is time for us to win the first war of the 21st century decisively, so that our children and our grandchildren can live peacefully into the 21st century."

US President George W. Bush, from a rally for the troops in Alaska, February 16, 2002.: "I want to tell you something, we've got no better friends than Canada. They stand with us in this incredibly important CRUSADE to defend freedom, this campaign to do what is right for our children and our grandchildren."

In August 2001 The Philadelphia Trumpet a Protestant magazine published article The Last Crusade with opening lines "Most people think the crusades for Jerusalem are a thing of the past—over forever. They are wrong. Preparations are being made for a final crusade, and it will be the bloodiest of all!"

In a 2003 interview, Jacques Chirac, President of France at that time, affirmed that President George W. Bush asked him to send troops to Iraq to stop Gog and Magog, the "Bible’s satanic agents of the Apocalypse." According to Chirac, the American leader appealed to their “common faith”(Christianity) and told him:“Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East…. The biblical prophecies are being fulfilled…. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins.”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andre...

Idiot.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....what brought that on?

Nothing but friendly argument/debate going on on my side

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

<quoted text> Everyone who isn't Christian thinks it's the same as being Catholic. lemme show you how we're not the same. Catholics worship statues, Christians don't, Catholics worship the Virgin Mary, Christians don't, Catholics baptize babies when they don't even know whats going on, Christians get baptized when they choose to, there are different types of different religions. And I'm not even a official Christian, i'm still learning, so yeah im kinda stupid, if i knew better i would have just ignored this forum but hey, im human, i make mistakes so im sorry i have bothered you.
Dont let sharky bother you.

He/she has some anger issues,i have suggested help but obviously its not happened..

This forum cant get pretty ugly at times from posters, if you have thin skin i would recommend you get tougher..

Best wishes on your journey to knowing Christ!!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have so much fear from dieing?
The SINS of mankind, is what put into motion the death of mankind, and destruction of this world.
If you dont believe in the after life, heaven or Hell. then you should just enjoy what time you have here, and stop thinking that posting on a topix forum is gonna change the fact that death is coming for ALL OF US.. It's not healthy to harbor that much hatred you have...
Haha. Hate. From the clown, oops, bride, that thinks that people that disagree with him deserve eternal torture. Oookay, Sparky. I'm not afraid of dying. There is nothing to fear. I didn't fear before I was born. It began. It ends. You just can't stand the thought of your immoral ego ending and that is ridiculously churlish and childish.
What_You_Talkin_ Bout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Writes the illiterate clown arguing about beliefs on the internet.
Says the guy starting more shit with people. LMAO you're so funny! ok have a good night lol
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Another fact with which fundies are uncomfortable.
And as I have demonstrated, they are gleefully killing Gog and Magog to this day, with Bible verses to boot!

Since: Mar 11

Port Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.. yes I do.
Personally, I have not experienced a "lucid dream" that I am aware of.
Have you had an OBE ?
When you are lucid dreaming can you/do you try to manipulate you're surroundings ?
Are you that aware that you can think outside the box ?
Sorry to bring something back from last week.
I have had OBE from about 12 yrs too 36 yrs. So I strongly believe I know what it is. It is when your body is dead asleep but your mind isn't. Of course i could go all over my house, the world. Though I haven't been over the world I know what it all looks like, I've seen it all on TV. I've picked up things I don't even know I've seen. So yes I can go anywhere. Or could it doesn't happen anymore.
It is very frightening, for a young teenager as we hear such crap things like, "you have a silver thread connecting your body to your soul, and if anything passes through the thread then your dead!
First you "know" your awake your body begins to tingle and you are unable to move, or scream though you "Know"your opening your mouth and screaming no sound comes out. Then a feeling of lightness begins followed by your "Soul"? slowly leaving the body. As a youngster I used to fight it, later I went with it, at one stage the grim reaper used to stand at the bottom of the bed. Eventually I used to just start thinking about sex, when it used to happen, and the sensations used to go away, and I'd drift off to sleep thinking sexy thought's :D
I can guarantee your not going anywhere. Somehow your body is dead asleep unable to move, but part of your brain is wide awake trying to run around! It isn't a lucid dream I've had heaps of them, this is totally different. I've heard others have been visited by the Grim Reaper, other than by the time I was being "visited" I had heard other's stories.
I have and do change the environment and situation, in my lucid dreams, yes I am totally aware I am the boss.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Another fact with which fundies are uncomfortable.
There may or may not be atheists in foxholes (there are) but there certainly aren't any in the Ku Klux Klan.- Carlin

Since: Mar 13

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

this is the stupidest thing anyone has ever heard. it's not possible to prove the existence of God/gods because the whole premise of their existence is faith that they exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 593,841 - 593,860 of679,461
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

533 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 511,735
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Sheilaa 109,401
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min bad bob 168,947
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 24 min Zack 35
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 46 min -USA-1 37,813
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 59 min Ar aR 216,391
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Harrison Freebird 52,449
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 250,282
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr casher_98 105
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 3 hr Jturner4643 217
•••
•••
•••