|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

What_You_Talkin_Bout wrote:
LMAO that guy made me literally laugh out loud! I'm out of here lol people are putting in random stuff into their arguments even those defending God (which doesn't need defending) so I'm out this was a waiste of time. Come on people let's leave this behind and just go out and get a life instead of arguing about belief on the internet.
Writes the illiterate clown arguing about beliefs on the internet.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>F*cking LIAR!
You f*cking religionists f*cking fighting with each other WILL CAUSE THE SELF-EXTINCTION OF THE ENTIRE! HUMAN! RACE!
YOU RELIGIONISTS ARE MASS-MURDERING BASTARDS.
Why do you have so much fear from dieing?

The SINS of mankind, is what put into motion the death of mankind, and destruction of this world.

If you dont believe in the after life, heaven or Hell. then you should just enjoy what time you have here, and stop thinking that posting on a topix forum is gonna change the fact that death is coming for ALL OF US.. It's not healthy to harbor that much hatred you have...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A fair statement. I agree (wow).
Lemme ask ya, what Christians are killing for Christianity?
You can not brush the dust over history, but, let's look at more recent events.

Bible verses on gun sights in Iraq war.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/us-military-wea...

In the September 7, 2002 issue of CounterPunch, columnist Alexander Cockburn authored an opinion column titled "The Tenth Crusade" in which he numbered the War on Terrorism to follow nine medieval Crusades between 1095 and 1272, omitting from his count the Alexandrian Crusade of 1365 and the Crusade of Nicopolis of 1396. Cockburn is thus usually credited with coining the term, used by proponents of the US-led operations.

U.S. President George W. Bush, from a press conference upon arrival at the South Lawn of the White House, September 16, 2001.: "We need to go back to work tomorrow and we will. But we need to be alert to the fact that these evil-doers still exist. We haven't seen this kind of barbarism in a long period of time. No one could have conceivably imagined suicide bombers burrowing into our society (Bin Laden determined to strike in US, ahem) and then emerging all in the same day to fly their aircraft — fly U.S. aircraft into buildings full of innocent people — and show no remorse. This is a new kind of — a new kind of evil. And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand. This CRUSADE, this war on terrorism is going to take a while. And the American people must be patient. I'm going to be patient. But I can assure the American people I am determined, I'm not going to be distracted, I will keep my focus to make sure that not only are these brought to justice, but anybody who's been associated will be brought to justice. Those who harbor terrorists will be brought to justice. It is time for us to win the first war of the 21st century decisively, so that our children and our grandchildren can live peacefully into the 21st century."

US President George W. Bush, from a rally for the troops in Alaska, February 16, 2002.: "I want to tell you something, we've got no better friends than Canada. They stand with us in this incredibly important CRUSADE to defend freedom, this campaign to do what is right for our children and our grandchildren."

In August 2001 The Philadelphia Trumpet a Protestant magazine published article The Last Crusade with opening lines "Most people think the crusades for Jerusalem are a thing of the past—over forever. They are wrong. Preparations are being made for a final crusade, and it will be the bloodiest of all!"

In a 2003 interview, Jacques Chirac, President of France at that time, affirmed that President George W. Bush asked him to send troops to Iraq to stop Gog and Magog, the "Bible’s satanic agents of the Apocalypse." According to Chirac, the American leader appealed to their “common faith”(Christianity) and told him:“Gog and Magog are at work in the Middle East…. The biblical prophecies are being fulfilled…. This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people’s enemies before a New Age begins.”

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/andre...

Idiot.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what you think or what you do in your life.
Im a follower of Jesus Christ. Not "a" church, but i am part of the "bride of Christ" which is his church, and when i say "church" i am refering to the "borned again" believers in Christ. and the Bible says te same thing,, word..
Now that you have the "correct" defintion of what "the church" is thats spoken of in the Bible, then you will see just how stupid your assumption is.
So since i am a follower of Jesus Christ,, and i have never "asked you" or shared how to become a Christian, i would like to ask you if you want to become a believer in Jesus Christ?
I ask this to prove a point, "if" you say NO. Then thats the END of it..
You can believe or not. I will never push my belief on you, if you reject it, thats your choice. End of dissussion, best wishes and happy trails on your journey.
Whoa....what brought that on?

Nothing but friendly argument/debate going on on my side

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

<quoted text> Everyone who isn't Christian thinks it's the same as being Catholic. lemme show you how we're not the same. Catholics worship statues, Christians don't, Catholics worship the Virgin Mary, Christians don't, Catholics baptize babies when they don't even know whats going on, Christians get baptized when they choose to, there are different types of different religions. And I'm not even a official Christian, i'm still learning, so yeah im kinda stupid, if i knew better i would have just ignored this forum but hey, im human, i make mistakes so im sorry i have bothered you.
Dont let sharky bother you.

He/she has some anger issues,i have suggested help but obviously its not happened..

This forum cant get pretty ugly at times from posters, if you have thin skin i would recommend you get tougher..

Best wishes on your journey to knowing Christ!!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The SINS of mankind, is what put into motion the death of mankind, and destruction of this world.
If you dont believe in the after life, heaven or Hell. then you should just enjoy what time you have here, and stop thinking that posting on a topix forum is gonna change the fact that death is coming for ALL OF US.. It's not healthy to harbor that much hatred you have...
Haha. Hate. From the clown, oops, bride, that thinks that people that disagree with him deserve eternal torture. Oookay, Sparky. I'm not afraid of dying. There is nothing to fear. I didn't fear before I was born. It began. It ends. You just can't stand the thought of your immoral ego ending and that is ridiculously churlish and childish.
What_You_Talkin_ Bout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Writes the illiterate clown arguing about beliefs on the internet.
Says the guy starting more shit with people. LMAO you're so funny! ok have a good night lol
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Another fact with which fundies are uncomfortable.
And as I have demonstrated, they are gleefully killing Gog and Magog to this day, with Bible verses to boot!

Since: Mar 11

Port Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.. yes I do.
Personally, I have not experienced a "lucid dream" that I am aware of.
Have you had an OBE ?
When you are lucid dreaming can you/do you try to manipulate you're surroundings ?
Are you that aware that you can think outside the box ?
Sorry to bring something back from last week.
I have had OBE from about 12 yrs too 36 yrs. So I strongly believe I know what it is. It is when your body is dead asleep but your mind isn't. Of course i could go all over my house, the world. Though I haven't been over the world I know what it all looks like, I've seen it all on TV. I've picked up things I don't even know I've seen. So yes I can go anywhere. Or could it doesn't happen anymore.
It is very frightening, for a young teenager as we hear such crap things like, "you have a silver thread connecting your body to your soul, and if anything passes through the thread then your dead!
First you "know" your awake your body begins to tingle and you are unable to move, or scream though you "Know"your opening your mouth and screaming no sound comes out. Then a feeling of lightness begins followed by your "Soul"? slowly leaving the body. As a youngster I used to fight it, later I went with it, at one stage the grim reaper used to stand at the bottom of the bed. Eventually I used to just start thinking about sex, when it used to happen, and the sensations used to go away, and I'd drift off to sleep thinking sexy thought's :D
I can guarantee your not going anywhere. Somehow your body is dead asleep unable to move, but part of your brain is wide awake trying to run around! It isn't a lucid dream I've had heaps of them, this is totally different. I've heard others have been visited by the Grim Reaper, other than by the time I was being "visited" I had heard other's stories.
I have and do change the environment and situation, in my lucid dreams, yes I am totally aware I am the boss.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Another fact with which fundies are uncomfortable.
There may or may not be atheists in foxholes (there are) but there certainly aren't any in the Ku Klux Klan.- Carlin

Since: Mar 13

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

this is the stupidest thing anyone has ever heard. it's not possible to prove the existence of God/gods because the whole premise of their existence is faith that they exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to automatic doors like the ones at a grocery store.
You know, it opens just before you get to it and closes right behind you...
Like in Star Trek!
I know,, it was meant to be humor. Guess you missed it..lol
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....what brought that on?
Nothing but friendly argument/debate going on on my side
He is an angry little bride, hoping and wishing to witness the eternal torture of billions, while lashing out that others are angry.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Says the guy starting more shit with people. LMAO you're so funny! ok have a good night lol
See, you are capable of recognizing irony, just not your own. Yep. A Christian. Pssst, pointing out the stupidity of people is not starting Shiite, it's finishing it. Oh, and I'm a woman, not to be confused with psalm23, who claims to be a man and also a bride. He's very confused. He knows he wants to watch eternal torture, though, all for thought "crimes". Whoop!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im a follower of Jesus Christ. Not "a" church, but i am part of the "bride of Christ" which is his church, and when i say "church" i am refering to the "borned again" believers in Christ. and the Bible says te same thing,, word..
Now that you have the "correct" defintion of what "the church" is thats spoken of in the Bible, then you will see just how stupid your assumption is.
So since i am a follower of Jesus Christ,, and i have never "asked you" or shared how to become a Christian, i would like to ask you if you want to become a believer in Jesus Christ?
You can believe or not. I will never push my belief on you, if you reject it, thats your choice. End of dissussion, best wishes and happy trails on your journey.
Wellll, since Adam and Eve never existed, and that means there was no 'Original Sin' for him to have to expiate....there is a real possibility he never existed either.

You very well may be wasting your life.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

unscarred1 wrote:
this is the stupidest thing anyone has ever heard. it's not possible to prove the existence of God/gods because the whole premise of their existence is faith that they exist.
Faith is believing what you know ain't true-Twain

Thanks for disproving gods.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know,, it was meant to be humor. Guess you missed it..lol
“The supreme arrogance of religious thinking: that a carbon-based bag of mostly water on a speck of iron-silicate dust around a boring dwarf star in a minor galaxy in an underpopulated local group of galaxies in an unfashionable suburb of a supercluster would look up at the sky and declare,‘It was all made just so that I could exist!’”-- Peter Walker
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could care less or you couldn't care less? What you should have cared more about was education. You owe the taxpayers of your school district of record a refund. No one who leaves school functionally illiterate deserves to get their education for free. That you failed to avail yourself of the opportunities given to you is your fault exclusively.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
“You find as you look around the world that every single bit of progress in humane feeling, every improvement in the criminal law, every step toward the diminution of war, every step toward better treatment of the colored races, or every mitigation of slavery, every moral progress that there has been in the world, has been consistently opposed by the organized churches of the world. I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world.”--Bertrand Russell

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be that stupid.
Until recently, for nigh on a millennium and a half, it was "Christianity or fire!"
You must know this.
That counts as "recent".
I don't think RR is stupid.

But he is so ignorant, and so uneducated, and so uninformed, and so provincial, that I decided I have had enough of him.

He has become utterly tiresome, and I just can't indulge him any more.

Any "cuteness" he may have had, has turned to boring repetition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

427 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Petesayke KI 115,031
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min dirty white boy- 599,068
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min pusherman_ 532,639
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min Dave Nelson 224,113
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 32 min seriously the original 5,231
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 53 min MUQ1 36,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 256,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,345
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Naveen kumar 4,629
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••