Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625404 May 21, 2013
What_You_Talkin_Bout wrote:
This whole thing is stupid. what is this doing? it's not changing what people believe and its not proving anything to anyone. just stop this bullshit and believe what you believe even if it might not be the right thing. MIGHT.
I'll tell you what it's doing.

It's showing how far the human race will go to defend each of their pet beliefs, what they will do and say, and how violent they can get.

It's showing how religionists use their god as weapons against "unbelievers" and how they want all "unbelievers" to either convert or die.

It's showing what a bunch of phony, lying hypocrites these people are.

It's showing how the homo sapiens species will self-extinct fighting over what is basically bullsh!t and gossip.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#625405 May 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa....what brought that on?
Nothing but friendly argument/debate going on on my side
You agreeed with Sharky's post first of all.

It's the sterotyping you guys just LOVE to do. You all act as if "Christians" are shoving God/Jesus down your alls throat, and we are ALL out to brainwash you, to gain mind control over you.

I didnt mean to sound so blunt in that post, but you did just what i have just said..

And i just made a point for the oppisite.

What makes you think Christians "want" to gain the whole world or rule it?

Just because people hear it and choose to believe it, doesnt mean its a "control issue"..
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625406 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you have so much fear from dieing?
The SINS of mankind, is what put into motion the death of mankind, and destruction of this world.
If you dont believe in the after life, heaven or Hell. then you should just enjoy what time you have here, and stop thinking that posting on a topix forum is gonna change the fact that death is coming for ALL OF US.. It's not healthy to harbor that much hatred you have...
But your god is the one that created mankind in the first place, according to your book.

Your god is the one that decided that death was "the punishment" NOT man.

Your god could have prevented mankind from sinning by not introducing the concept of sin IN THE FIRST PLACE.

The mistake happened with YOUR GOD, NOT what "he created"!

It is SICK for your god to use "his own creations" as a scapegoat for HIS mess-up.

YOUR GOD IS THE "ORIGINAL SINNER".

After all, YOUR "GOD CREATED" the devil HIMSELF!

What kind of god would create a devil? He must have had the evil potential inside himself to know how to create a devil.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625407 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You agreeed with Sharky's post first of all.
It's the sterotyping you guys just LOVE to do. You all act as if "Christians" are shoving God/Jesus down your alls throat, and we are ALL out to brainwash you, to gain mind control over you.
I didnt mean to sound so blunt in that post, but you did just what i have just said..
And i just made a point for the oppisite.
What makes you think Christians "want" to gain the whole world or rule it?
Just because people hear it and choose to believe it, doesnt mean its a "control issue"..
Now here you go, playing the "poor persecuted Christian victim" game, WITH a side of stereotyping!

What makes people think that? Your message is clear that the whole world should be Christian and that all nonbelievers should convert or die.

You are even using your book to create an Armageddon, predicting "the end of the world".

You get people to latch onto some fantasy that will NEVER COME TRUE about a perfect, all Christian world with no sickness, death, war, or hate, and you want to use your Armageddon to get there.

Don't you realize that "Armageddon" is code for "the self-extinction of the homo sapiens species"?

Don't you realize you're being set up for a war that humanity will never win, where the only thing that will be left from our fight will be a floating ball of radioactive ash?

What good would a god be on a ball of radioactive ash?

Your belief is putting you at unnecessary war with the rest of the human race over bullsh!t.

Put your bible down and put an end to this WAR.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#625408 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think RR is stupid.
But he is so ignorant, and so uneducated, and so uninformed, and so provincial, that I decided I have had enough of him.
He has become utterly tiresome, and I just can't indulge him any more.
Any "cuteness" he may have had, has turned to boring repetition.
Ah so.... the honeymoon is over.
HAHAHAH!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625410 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A fair statement. I agree (wow).
Lemme ask ya, what Christians are killing for Christianity?
Christians DO want to kill for Christianity - they just don't want to get their hands dirty doing it anymore, they would rather that God do their killing FOR them.

It's passive-aggressive warfare. Psychological. With your religion, humanity will talk itself right off the edge of self-extinction.

Location hidden

#625411 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN what a follower of Jesus Christ is... NT, grace, LOVE one another as Christ loves us!!!
It's no wonder you are as screwd up as you are, to actually think hilter, kkk, are REAL christians?? pitiful.

NO you missed the point completely.

The fact is this......
They just like you, believed they were real Christians.
The only difference between them and YOU is that your belief in gods plan differs slightly from theirs.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625412 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good and Evil has existed from creation, those are writtings of wicked men...
Thats nothing compared to some manuscripts that date before BC, and 2nd and 3rd century AD writings..
Parts of the New Testament have been preserved in more manuscripts than any other ancient work, having over 5,800 complete or fragmented Greek manuscripts, 10,000 Latin manuscripts and 9,300 manuscripts in various other ancient languages including Syriac, Slavic, Gothic, Ethiopic, Coptic and Armenian.
Dead Sea Scrolls
Tanakh at Qumran
Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek (Septuagint)
c. 150 BCE 70 CE
The Aleppo Codex (c. 920 CE) and Leningrad Codex (c. 1008 CE) were the oldest Hebrew language manuscripts of the Tanakh. The 1947 find at Qumran of the Dead Sea scrolls pushed the manuscript history of the Tanakh back a millennium from the two earliest complete codices. Before this discovery, the earliest extant manuscripts of the Old Testament were in Greek in manuscripts such as Codex Vaticanus and Codex Sinaiticus. Out of the roughly 800 manuscripts found at Qumran, 220 are from the Tanakh. Every book of the Tanakh is represented except for the Book of Esther; however, most are fragmentary. Notably, there are two scrolls of the Book of Isaiah, one complete (1QIsa), and one around 75% complete (1QIsb). These manuscripts generally date between 150 BCE to 70 CE.[1]
Ancient Jewish scribes developed many practices to protect copies of their scriptures from error.
"Good and evil have existed [from creation]"
Isn't god the creator?
So, god is the creator of evil. Got it.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625413 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, golly gee...
muslim population.com ?!
LMMFAO!
LMMFAO at YOU for believing Wikipissia with it's anybody can write anything they want and call it "fact", and its 3-year old data!

They didn't even bother to UPdate their data to the CURRENT YEAR! The Muslim site did. Wikipissia is waaaay behind.

Location hidden

#625414 May 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellll, since Adam and Eve never existed, and that means there was no 'Original Sin' for him to have to expiate....there is a real possibility he never existed either.
You very well may be wasting your life.
Ohhh, so you are one of those who think and feel that a person who isnt a "scientist" or believes in darwinnies Evolution, has wasted their life...

Thats very "shallow" and arrogant ,,word. You place yourself high on the pedastale...

One word you said that "you" should keep in my mind, and thats the "possibility" God does exist, because as you are getting older and your health is deteriating, and all those possible close death experiences you may face in life come your way, any giving day or night you are only one breath away from finding that truth out..

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#625415 May 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah so.... the honeymoon is over.
HAHAHAH!
Oh, please Aura.

Don't treat me this way.

Location hidden

#625416 May 21, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please Aura.
Don't treat me this way.
I couldn't resist, it's just your description sounded exactly like that....lol
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625417 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a smart Miss America, or Miss Whatever....
Go.
Or shut up and admit its true.
You know damn well that Miss Americas and whatevers have to have some intelligence, so stop sitting here acting like you have none whatsoever before I start truly believing that you are a total numbskull.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#625418 May 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I couldn't resist, it's just your description sounded exactly like that....lol
:)
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625419 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh, so you are one of those who think and feel that a person who isnt a "scientist" or believes in darwinnies Evolution, has wasted their life...
Thats very "shallow" and arrogant ,,word. You place yourself high on the pedastale...
One word you said that "you" should keep in my mind, and thats the "possibility" God does exist, because as you are getting older and your health is deteriating, and all those possible close death experiences you may face in life come your way, any giving day or night you are only one breath away from finding that truth out..
Now, see, why did you need to resort to threats?
STOP USING YOUR GOD AS A WEAPON!!!

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#625421 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LEARN what a follower of Jesus Christ is... NT, grace, LOVE one another as Christ loves us!!!
It's no wonder you are as screwd up as you are, to actually think hilter, kkk, are REAL christians?? pitiful.
If Hitler before he pulled the trigger, Prayed truly for God to forgive him for the horror he had created, forgave himself of his sin's, then how I've understood it he's going to heaven, as long as he says forgive me for what I'm about to do; pull the trigger then off to heaven.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#625422 May 21, 2013
unscarred1 wrote:
this is the stupidest thing anyone has ever heard. it's not possible to prove the existence of God/gods because the whole premise of their existence is faith that they exist.
Well, then, it's time for humans to GET OFF THIS ENDLESS DIZZYING LOOP of faith based on belief in the faith which is based on the belief in the faith which is based on the belief in the faith.

This loop is becoming a NOOSE around the neck of humanity which humanity will eventually hang itself and die from
We humans need to start moving FORWARD to a FUTURE where we WON't wipe ourselves out because of belief loops.
Yahchanan

Piedmont, OK

#625423 May 21, 2013
I can prove their are lots of gods but the creator is not A god Man made him a god by changing his name His Name Is Yahweh

The words lord god baal were added to his name because his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken now the world worships a god When he is Yahweh
And scripture even says you will cause them to forget my name and the world has....It could be that god Is satan revelation 12/9 say's the whole world is deceived. Yahweh is calling his people out at this time are you one of them if you can understand the name thing this could be you if you can not means you have been brainwashed.

Location hidden

#625424 May 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
NO you missed the point completely.
The fact is this......
They just like you, believed they were real Christians.
The only difference between them and YOU is that your belief in gods plan differs slightly from theirs.
Hello my little nutty profesor!!!

"slightly"??(underst atement) Thats not even the ball park..

So Hitler who killed millions of Jews (Gods chosen people) BTW, you see it as slightly different as what a Christian is according to the Bible?

oook,

Same for kkk, who was driving by hate and racial motives, which is totally the opposite of LOVE and mercy, Grace,. Love thyself as thy neighbor???

Sure they can think they was, but people who try to compare Christianity to those wicked acts, and place the "whole" of Christianity to that, is a fool themself.

Regardless of what they thought they was, FACT is they was not Chritians back then, or today...

Location hidden

#625425 May 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Now, see, why did you need to resort to threats?
STOP USING YOUR GOD AS A WEAPON!!!
It's not a "threat"!!

Same applys to me, we are all gonna face death and
"see or not see" the "truth". Although i have "no doubt"! My belief is firm, unmovable, unchangable and forever settled.

It's a reasonable thing to say to those who dont believe, because it will take death to give them their "proof/evidence"....

How else can they know the truth while here on earth, if they refuse to believe now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 22 min Fix that cheerup ... 120,797
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min RoSesz 568,700
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 1 hr swedenforever 540
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr myveryownjulia 160
Young teenies 2 hr jose 2
Moses never existed 3 hr karl44 1,230
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 3 hr LALIT KUMAR 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr karl44 649
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lil whispers 607,268
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr An NFL Fan 267,633
More from around the web