Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#625331 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia gives a range of 1.2 to 1.57 billion Muslims. This is a difference of 370 million....
Not even close.
What happens with the number of Muslims out there is that they count by country, for example, they consider Morocco a Muslim country and they count all the population of Morocco and they take them as Muslims but there are Catholics, Christians, etc that are included as if they were Muslims...
That's why the numbers are different depending on the source...
So you think there's 1.8 billion Muslims?
Prove it.
So then they would do the same equation with other countries claiming them all to be Catholic, or Christian. Italy = Catholic, Australia = Christian. South America = Catholic.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#625332 May 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>According to www.muslimpopulation.com , the worldwide Muslim Population in 2012 was 2.01 billion; and so far in 2013 the number is now 2.04 billion.
Wikipedia is undercounting by SO much, and they're basing it on 3-year-old data.
Well, golly gee...

muslim population.com ?!

LMMFAO!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625333 May 21, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You know, for you to be oh-sooo-reliiiigious, you sure have some f*cked up priorities. According to your Neanderthal @ss, pretty girls can't be smart.
At one point on here you said you were handsome.
If pretty girls can't be smart, then handsome guys can't be smart either.
There are HIMbo's out there. So you saying that you're just a HIMbo?
I asked for a smart Miss America, or Miss Whatever....

Go.

Or shut up and admit its true.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#625334 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Look into it.
When you walk into a store and those big glass doors automatically slide open, that shit was sci-fi in the 50's...
Even further back in time then that,,,grinn..

They was "automatic" doors back when Paul and silas was in prison dude.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625335 May 21, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
So then they would do the same equation with other countries claiming them all to be Catholic, or Christian. Italy = Catholic, Australia = Christian. South America = Catholic.
Yes, is agree that they are false numbers.

But who's doing that?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#625336 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even further back in time then that,,,grinn..
They was "automatic" doors back when Paul and silas was in prison dude.
I was referring to automatic doors like the ones at a grocery store.

You know, it opens just before you get to it and closes right behind you...

Like in Star Trek!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#625337 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin, Mao Zedong, all Communistic, Godless rulers. Together they caused around at least 60 million deaths.
Don't forget your ex-Catholic pal Hitler, he murdered over 17 million just in the concentration camps.
All totaled, over 4 billion deaths have been on the hands of atheist, godless leaders.
Where the heck did you come up with 4 billion killed by atheist leaders??

Location hidden

#625338 May 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that scientists have proven we Homo-sapiens successfully mated with Homo-Neanderthalensis thereby proving our kinship with the great ape family?
We are indeed related to earlier hominids such as Homo-erectus, Homo-heidelbergensis, Homo-habilis, etc, etc.
The Homo-sapiens race started about 200,000 years ago.
Did you know this?
Hmmm, well did they do it "doggie style" or "monkey style"?

:>

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#625339 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent? 2,000 years ago, people were voluntarily becoming Christian. They risked their lives, literally, to follow the teachings of Jesus. Is that "RECENT"?
Nope.
You can't be that stupid.

Until recently, for nigh on a millennium and a half, it was "Christianity or fire!"

You must know this.

That counts as "recent".

Tempe, AZ.

#625340 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So thats your refute, to the archeaology facts thats been found to support the Exodus??? wow.. go you..
What facts. I don't believe any Christian apologetic sites ramblings as proof of anything.

Check out the link below. The article is written by Ze'ev Herzog the director of the Tel Aviv museum in Israel and a well recognized archaeologist.

http://ksuweb.kennesaw.edu/~tkeene/ogtIsraelH ...

I have seen no evidence to support the Jewish/Hebrew myths come out of Egypt.

Likewise I have seen no data supporting these same myths come out of the Sinai desert.

Remember the Bible also said that Egypt would be barren for 40 years....which never happened either.

The Borderland of Sol

#625341 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
You should.

Tempe, AZ.

#625342 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, well did they do it "doggie style" or "monkey style"?
:>
????.....can't refute it can you?

The Borderland of Sol

#625343 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Is a millennium ago 'ancient'?
No.
Try thinking in terms of the life cycle of civilizations.

Bloody Americans think that 200 years is old...

THINK IN STELLAR LIFETIMES!!!

The Borderland of Sol

#625344 May 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>That would be correct.
I'd call Sumerian middle-aged.

Location hidden

#625345 May 21, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we had a time when Christianity ruled most of the Western world....it was called 'The Dark Ages' Death for blasphemy, heresy, adultery, etc. Do we really want the Church telling us what to think, or watching our bedroom??
Good post....kudos
I could care less what you think or what you do in your life.

Im a follower of Jesus Christ. Not "a" church, but i am part of the "bride of Christ" which is his church, and when i say "church" i am refering to the "borned again" believers in Christ. and the Bible says te same thing,, word..

Now that you have the "correct" defintion of what "the church" is thats spoken of in the Bible, then you will see just how stupid your assumption is.

So since i am a follower of Jesus Christ,, and i have never "asked you" or shared how to become a Christian, i would like to ask you if you want to become a believer in Jesus Christ?

I ask this to prove a point, "if" you say NO. Then thats the END of it..

You can believe or not. I will never push my belief on you, if you reject it, thats your choice. End of dissussion, best wishes and happy trails on your journey.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#625346 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for a smart Miss America, or Miss Whatever....
Go.
Or shut up and admit its true.
Idiot.

Aishwarya Rai won the 1994 Miss World pageant. Declared the most beautiful woman of all-time by numerous web polls, magazine articles and Julia Roberts. She was an A student at the prestigious Ruparel College in India (part of the University of Mumbai). Wanted to study medicine or zoology but ultimately ended up majoring in architecture. She is fluent in several languages including Hindi, Marathi, English and Tamil (her native tongue is Tulu).

Natalie Portman finished high school with a 4.0 GPA. Attended Harvard University where she completed a
Bachelor's degree in Psychology. Also engaged in graduate studies at Hebrew University. Speaks Hebrew, French and Japanese fluently.

Cindy Crawford was high school valedictorian (4.0 GPA), enrolled at Northwestern University to study chemical engineering on full academic scholarship.

Kate Beckinsale attended Oxford University (New College) studying French and Russian literature for 3 years. As a teenager she was a two-time winner of the W.H. Smith Young Writers' competition for her short stories and poems. Is also fluent in French, German and Russian.

Dr. Victoria Zdrok was both the Playboy Playmate of the Month (October 1994) and Penthouse Pet of the Month (June 2002). She skipped high school and attended college instead. Graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor's degree from West Chester University (Pennsylvania) at age 18. Obtained a JD law degree in 1997 as well as a Ph.D. in psychology from Villanova Law School and Drexel University. She most recently completed post-doctorate work in sex therapy at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Then there is the gorgeous cheerleader for the Houston Texans who also happens to be an aerospace engineer for NASA. http://www.sciencecheerleader.com/2010/07/mee...

Hedy Lamar's biggest claim to fame outside of acting is her joint patent with composer George Antheil for an early version of spread spectrum communication technology (U.S. patent #2,292,387)- a concept that was later incorporated into wireless telephones and internet wifi. That's right, dumbass, the things that law you to prove your stupidity 24/7.

Aisha Tyler earned a Bachelor's degree from Dartmouth in Government with a minor in Environmental Policy. Fluent in French Russian and Swahili. She can also kick your ass in poker.

Need more, you misogynistic moron? You're not fit to scape dogshiite off their shoes.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#625347 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what you think or what you do in your life.
Im a follower of Jesus Christ. Not "a" church, but i am part of the "bride of Christ" which is his church, and when i say "church" i am refering to the "borned again" believers in Christ. and the Bible says te same thing,, word..
Now that you have the "correct" defintion of what "the church" is thats spoken of in the Bible, then you will see just how stupid your assumption is.
So since i am a follower of Jesus Christ,, and i have never "asked you" or shared how to become a Christian, i would like to ask you if you want to become a believer in Jesus Christ?
I ask this to prove a point, "if" you say NO. Then thats the END of it..
You can believe or not. I will never push my belief on you, if you reject it, thats your choice. End of dissussion, best wishes and happy trails on your journey.
Your anecdote does nothing to erase the moral turpitude and history of your disgusting, immoral religion. It figures that you're a bride.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#625348 May 21, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be that stupid.
Until recently, for nigh on a millennium and a half, it was "Christianity or fire!"
You must know this.
That counts as "recent".
Christians didn't stop killing Jews until 1945 or blacks until the 70s.
Huh

Bedford, TX

#625349 May 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, golly gee...
muslim population.com ?!
LMMFAO!
Another logical fallacy, twit?
Huh

Bedford, TX

#625350 May 21, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better to have a heart with no words, then "words" with no heart.
Jesus is the "living word" he is alive and alive forever more!
Thank you for your mythology. The heart is merely a pump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 37,827
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 559,657
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min preteen girl 605,066
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Rick in Kansas 265,201
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 33 min Marty Fong 18
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 40 min McGold 663
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 54 min traumutiz3d 16,454
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr mannibterf 441,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web