Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624887 May 20, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am employed, how long do you think your church would allow me to attend without contributing (cash)
Your entire life.

'Cuz churches don't charge a fee.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624888 May 20, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
From his attitudes and lack of employment and his location.
I think it unlikely that he appears "white"
Hey clueless, I am employed and I am white.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624889 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your game.
You said memory is demonstrable.
So demonstrate it.
Go.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand why you do this nonsense.
Because y'all love the "provide evidence" game, I'm just playing along....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624890 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to me how any part of the bible commands **me** to kill witches.
Don't just quote the scripture, explain it.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Strange how the bible seems to change meaning based on the audience and the time period.
Nice diversion. Can't answer?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624891 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually quite simple, we have this simple and real "gotcha," by asking for evidence of their god they must face their delusion for what it is. They lash out by attempting to find one "gotcha" to use against us, but failing to do that they try to trip you up with utter nonsense that they think is actually intelligent. The fun thing is that it betrays how stupid they are.
You think you have a 'gotcha'?!?

O_o

Because I can't prove God to you in topix?

HA HA !!!

Prove to me that you have a memory.

Gotcha.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624892 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you smoking?
Marlboro Red 100's.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624893 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
.... says one of the people who enjoys the thought of anyone disagreeing with them being tortured forever.
Where do you get that shit from?

What memes you think that if you disagree with **me** you'll be tortured forever??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624894 May 20, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Why do dumb people ...like you exist?
Sex, drugs & rock n roll, man.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624895 May 20, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
I SPIT a GIANT SNOTTY LOOGIE at you passive-agressive murderous thugs.
HAAAWWWK PTAHH you motherf*cking MURDERERS. Bastards trying to kill the whole human race. Over a bullsh!t story.
HAAAWWWWK PTAHH. F*CK YOU ALL.
There's that atheist love we've all come to expect...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624896 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
roflmao ... you actually think there is a difference in what you stated. Doctors doubted that splashing blood on someone sick would cure them, now we have real medicine instead of the bible's superstitions.
Just as you're laughing at the ancient's method of medicine, so will our descendants be laughing at our 'medicine' someday.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624898 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
There is no code in the DNA, none at all.
Um...

The genetic code is the set of rules by which information encoded within genetic material, DNA or RNA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_code

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#624899 May 20, 2013
jew girl wrote:
We, the Jews, know surely there is a God..:)

It's just open our eyes and see the proof of building the country. There is tremendous growth and establishing of so modern, advanced and progressive country in so few years with security problems so large and simple to understand that there is something much deeper and larger. Something that we can see in Chazal and many other verses.

In my opinion, it's one of the biggest proofs that there is a God.

Thank you..:)
http://www.jewishjournal.com/judaismandscienc...
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#624900 May 20, 2013
jew girl wrote:
I even can add, in the Tora there are 22 prophets.. all of them wrote their predictions..
it's predictions that were written thousands of years ago, all of them - fulfilled completely.. Except from 1... it's the Messiah...
things that were predicted from the Torah:
The first world war, the second world war.. even the name "Hitler" appears in the Tora.. Because of that, before the holocuast, many rabbis ran away... they knew it should happen..
more predictions: the destruction of the city of Bavel, the eternity of the people of Israel, The destruction of the Second Temple + the domination of the non-Jews on Israel, the big exile from Israel that lasted 2000 years, The Western Wall that will not destroyed never, prophecies about more exiles, Who will rule the country while we are in exile, the desolation of the land during the exile. prediction on the redemption of the land, the Saturday - eternal alliance, and the returning of the Jews to Israel..
all these things were predicted.. and so many other things..
And also the big war in the future:
The name Obama, even he appears in the Tora.. Known as "the president who will attack Israel" (according to our prophet Yehezkel)
all of us know it's obama of USA.. many proofs.. we have pictures of Pharaoh, the king of Egypt who tortured us, and both of them look exactly the same! We know he is from the generations of Pharaoh.. There is a religious reason why he like us so much.. But this comment is enough long..:)
in addition, there are many people who saw angels of God.
one lawyer, Eran Ben Ezra, saw an angel and took a video in his camera and put it in the internet.. Only because of this, he became religious and did a huge book of thousands of pages which is called "the book of proofs"..- proofs there is a God and that our Torah is true.. I read this book.. There are so many proofs..!!!
Also other religious people claim they see angels.. And even souls of people (one woman took a picture of it and sent it to Eran Ben Ezra... I saw this picture myself)
so God is exist.. no doubt on it :)
Have you heard, JAP, that the Messiah has arrived and is on Topix? Elijah is also here and we're all getting old! I heard they posted her name in Israel. I'm obviously speaking in the third person. VWD Day could come at any time between now and the end of 2014. It's the first day of the Lord and stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624901 May 20, 2013
jew girl wrote:
<quoted text>
it was.. because of it we celebrate passover...
we were there 300 years and then we came to Israel..
Our tribe was never in Egypt. No archeological evidence of it being anywhere near it.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624902 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...
The genetic code is the set of rules by which information encoded within genetic material, DNA or RNA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_code
You mean the arbitrary definitions we give it. There is no code in DNA.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624903 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you're laughing at the ancient's method of medicine, so will our descendants be laughing at our 'medicine' someday.
Yes, as is expected when science is utilized to improve things. Also why we laugh at the cures your goat herders wrote in the bible.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624904 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that shit from?
What memes you think that if you disagree with **me** you'll be tortured forever??
Your myth about the mythical place you call "Hell."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624905 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Oh, and time existed long before life on Earth did.
Curious.

You just write that 'code is a human construct.'

Time isn't?

Provide evidence for your assertion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624906 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as is expected when science is utilized to improve things. Also why we laugh at the cures your goat herders wrote in the bible.
Why laugh? That makes no sense. They weren't biologists or doctors in any sense. No one in those days was.

It's called progress, Koder.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624907 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your myth about the mythical place you call "Hell."
Let's try again:

What makes you think that if you disagree with **me** you'll be tortured forever??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Doctor REALITY is: 3 min Brother of the Be... 15
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 4 min UnderstandPeople 443
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 10 min Brother of the Be... 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min marge 596,039
Amazon Gift Card Generator - WORKING (May '13) 35 min frankie 11
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 38 min rohit xxx 20
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 41 min MUQ2 40,691
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 54 min ChristineM 444,197
The Christian Atheist debate 59 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 847
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 272,083
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 100,733
More from around the web