Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624583 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure of speech. Like yer decoder ring.
Hey, you finally learned something. Wow.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624584 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Seeing" isn't always "believing", though, is it? There will always be people who refuse to believe what they see, but, instead, see what they believe. I suspect you are the latter of the two.
You mean like Christians who think they were touched by their culturally-conditioned god, right?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#624585 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Seeing" isn't always "believing", though, is it? There will always be people who refuse to believe what they see, but, instead, see what they believe. I suspect you are the latter of the two.
You describe Christians here.

Faith allows for blindness to evidence.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#624586 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
Cuz atheists don't stand behind their decisions?
Show me evidence of your deity's Supernatural Essence. I will then "bow" to it.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624587 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wrote: You staunchly defend certain parts of it and repel and protest others. Atheists do that quote often.
And you proved my point by completely ignoring my post and started rambling on about termites & cockroaches.
I have ignored nothing. It is you who is unwilling to delineate exactly which translation of the many unholy bibles is the right one. I addressed your post directly by illustrating the lunacy of your bible and the ark story. Mocking your unholy screed is not defending it. Illustrating that adherents pick and choose which passages to follow is not defending it. Showing how each of you clowns has a different decoder ring is not supporting or defending it. If there were an omnipotent deity your mess would not be so convoluted and indefensible. I defend none of the nonsense and protest all of it. There is nothing of redeeming quality in the bible. Even the Sermon on the Mount is ridiculous trash. It certainly is not of any divine revelation and contains so much bad advice to be criminal. It is a mess of "bottled wisdom" and not wise at all. So many of the passages contradict, ergo:

Matthew 5:16

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

vs.

Matthew 6:1

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

I'm sure your decoder ring can excuse that away. There are so many more, though.

You can't explain the nature of your god. You can't divulge which of the unholy bibles you consider the correct one. You can't explain the ridiculous stories that your unholy book contains. I get it. Even pretzel logic won't help you.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#624588 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have no examples for anything that is actually "normal" about living organisms. Try harder, one day you may just see reality.
The most intentionally abnormal creature on Earth is man. Even chemically confused bulls don't try to tear the unborn calves from the wombs of the cows they inseminated. There are many instances of abnormal behavior in animals that scientists try to cure instead of excusing it as "enculturization" like they do with humans. We know that same-sex nest sharing among adult birds is counter-intuitive to that specie's continued survival and that it is not normal.

Too bad you try so hard to excuse your own aberrant behavior within a twisted sense of reality. Keep twisting, maybe you'll torque something back into its correct position.

Location hidden

#624589 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You describe Christians here.
Faith allows for blindness to evidence.
I believe that there is power "in" belief.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

Unless you believe there can be no faith, and vice verse. Belief can produce real results in the real world. Deny it all you want.

Location hidden

#624590 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Christians who think they were touched by their culturally-conditioned god, right?
I believe that some people are wired to use their "belief" in a positive way with real, physical manifestation of "the" belief.

Location hidden

#624591 May 17, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaddayaknow?
It's nano van Winkle.
Welcome back.
q:
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624592 May 17, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the one who is ignorant.
The bible clearly states that "thou shalt not suffer a witch to live".
The message there is crystal clear.
But since you seem to think that there is NO clear meaning in ANY of the scriptures, just what do you believe in?
You are an IDIOT, RR- and while I haven't told you the following lately, it's as true as when I first told you and it was totally true then, and it's totally true now:
YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN.
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. KJV

Sorcerers must not be allowed to live. Knox Bible

You will not let a witch live. Lexam Bible

Donít let a sorceress live. The Message

Never let a witch live. Names of God Bible

You shall not allow a sorceress to live. New American Standard

Thou shalt not allow a mekhashefah (witch, sorceress) to live. Orthodox Jewish Bible

You shall not permit a sorceress to live. Revised Standard Version (Tell me that's not a funny name)

Thou shalt not suffer witches to live. Wycliffe Bible

A witch thou dost not keep alive. Young's Literal Translation

Donít allow a female sorcerer to live. Common English Bible

Whoever has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Complete Jewish Bible.(Ain't that a departure?)

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Darby Translation

Put to death any woman who does evil magic. Expanded Bible

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. 1599 Geneva Bible

Never let a witch live. God's word translation

Put to death any woman who practices magic. Good News Translation (Good News? Bwahahaha)

You must not allow a sorceress to live. Holman Christian Standard

Hmm, those are only the tip of the iceberg. Except for the beastiality-obsessed Jews, it seems pretty clear that these evil twits want you to kill women on speculation.

Monty Python
Witch Scene Script

Cast:
(V) Sir Vladimir
(King) King is Arthur, King of the Britains!
(W)'Witch' woman
(P1,P2,P3) Peasants one, two and three

Peasants: We have found a witch! Burn her burn her!

Peasant 1: We have found a witch, may we burn her?
(cheers)
Vladimir: How do you known she is a witch?
P2: She looks like one!
V: Bring her forward

Woman: I'm not a witch! I'm not a witch!
V: ehh... but you are dressed like one.
W: They dressed me up like this!
All: naah no we didn't... no.
W: And this isn't my nose, it's a false one.
(V lifts up carrot)
V: Well?
P1: Well we did do the nose
V: The nose?
P1:...And the hat, but she is a witch!
(all: yeah, burn her burn her!)
V: Did you dress her up like this?
P1: No!(no no... no) Yes.(yes yeah) a bit (a bit bit a bit) But she has got a wart!
(P3 points at wart)
V: What makes you think she is a witch?
P2: Well, she turned me into a newt!
V: A newt?!

P2: I got better.

P3: Burn her anyway!(burn her burn her burn!)
(king walks in)
V: There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.
P1: Are there? Well then tell us!(tell us)
V: Tell me... what do you do with witches?
P3: Burn'em! Burn them up!(burn burn burn)
V: What do you burn apart from witches?
P1: More witches!

P3: Wood!
V: So, why do witches burn?
(long pause)
P2: Cuz they're made of... wood?
V: Gooood.
(crowd congratulates P2)
V: So, how do we tell if she is made of wood?
P1: Build a bridge out of her!
V: Ahh, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?
P1: Oh yeah...
V: Does wood sink in water?
P1: No
P3: No. It floats!
P1: Let's throw her into the bog!(yeah yeah ya!)
V: What also floats in water?
P1: Bread
P3: Apples
P2: Very small rocks
(V looks annoyed)
P1: Cider
P3: Grape gravy
P1: Cherries
P3: Mud
King: A Duck!
(all look and stare at king)
V: Exactly! So, logically...
P1(thinking): If she ways the same as a duck... she's made of wood!
V: And therefore,
(pause & think)
P3: A witch!(P1: a witch)(P2: a witch)(all: a witch!)
V: We shall use my largest scales.

(push her into scale)
V: Right, remove the stops!
(wait while scales remains still)
All: A witch! burn her burn her!!

Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624593 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that some people are wired to use their "belief" in a positive way with real, physical manifestation of "the" belief.
Is that why you go off half-cocked about things you find unpalatable?

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#624594 May 17, 2013
The manifestation of "faith" is a mental disorder. Science provides facts. "Faith" is simple heresay - a mental disorder, for which thousands of humans have been persecuted and murdered for centuries.

San Francisco, CA

#624595 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that there is power "in" belief.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
Unless you believe there can be no faith, and vice verse. Belief can produce real results in the real world. Deny it all you want.
Yes, there is a proven placebo effect.

It can also be a source of comfort during difficult times--a crutch, if you will.

Some of us though, those who are critical thinkers and cannot accept anything without evidence, are unable to suspend our disbelief to take advantage of these benefits.

Location hidden

#624596 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you. OBEs are not real, just fantasy.
They are more real than your imaginary kitteh.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624597 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The most intentionally abnormal creature on Earth is man. Even chemically confused bulls don't try to tear the unborn calves from the wombs of the cows they inseminated. There are many instances of abnormal behavior in animals that scientists try to cure instead of excusing it as "enculturization" like they do with humans. We know that same-sex nest sharing among adult birds is counter-intuitive to that specie's continued survival and that it is not normal.
Too bad you try so hard to excuse your own aberrant behavior within a twisted sense of reality. Keep twisting, maybe you'll torque something back into its correct position.
You see no difference between the sentient and non-sentient? Weird.

Here is an article that shoots down your bird assertion:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04...

And another about cooperation among male birds:

http://www.plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.13...

You're a fine one, Mr. Finch.

San Francisco, CA

#624598 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>q:
Is q: friendly or unfriendly or neutral?
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624599 May 17, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The most intentionally abnormal creature on Earth is man. Even chemically confused bulls don't try to tear the unborn calves from the wombs of the cows they inseminated. There are many instances of abnormal behavior in animals that scientists try to cure instead of excusing it as "enculturization" like they do with humans. We know that same-sex nest sharing among adult birds is counter-intuitive to that specie's continued survival and that it is not normal.
If it is normal for man to be that way then how is it abnormal. Religious belief is abnormal, too.

Location hidden

#624600 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why you go off half-cocked about things you find unpalatable?
Stupid troll...the placebo effect is real.

Location hidden

#624601 May 17, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
This world you live in is not "real".
Everything you understand is not "real".
Everything you don't understand is more than likely" real"
lol

He says he "feels like a woman on the inside", even though he has no womanly *parts*; how's that for "understanding" reality? He can't know how femininity "feels" with no feminine bits and pieces. He spends far too much time in his imaginary world.

Location hidden

#624602 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>If it is normal for man to be that way then how is it abnormal. Religious belief is abnormal, too.
You are an idiot. I will ignore you from now on. Troll away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 6 min WasteWater 4,777
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Seraphima 548,669
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min onemale 261,675
The REAL reason Oscar Pistorius was sent straig... 16 min Doctor REALITY 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Dave Nelson 230,003
Are NFL teams....LYING about why they don't wan... 56 min Doctor REALITY 28
Hacking Staples...Banks..Witchcraft...The End 59 min Power_2014 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr dr Shrink 602,176
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 3 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 10 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE