Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624905 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Oh, and time existed long before life on Earth did.
Curious.

You just write that 'code is a human construct.'

Time isn't?

Provide evidence for your assertion.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624906 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as is expected when science is utilized to improve things. Also why we laugh at the cures your goat herders wrote in the bible.
Why laugh? That makes no sense. They weren't biologists or doctors in any sense. No one in those days was.

It's called progress, Koder.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624907 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your myth about the mythical place you call "Hell."
Let's try again:

What makes you think that if you disagree with **me** you'll be tortured forever??

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624908 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the arbitrary definitions we give it. There is no code in DNA.
By that logic, there is no DNA, either.

It too is an "arbitrary definition" we've given it.
xianity is EVIL

Walton, Canada

#624909 May 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You believe that KK because you don't personally know the Messiah. Proverbs 9:10 "...and the knowledge of the holy is understanding" There are also witnesses to most of these events that have already been fulfilled. Isaiah 43:10 "Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he; before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me..."
do you know what a PERSONALy knowing someone means?

post a vid of you and the Mesiah together will ya?

me think that xianity FKD up your brain,just like all of these theist posters here

www.evilbible.com
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#624910 May 20, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
me think that xianity FKD up your brain,just like all of these theist posters here
www.evilbible.com
I am not a Christian. And xianity is evil, it's the purest form of satan worship. Adam is satan and Jesus is Lucifer. Revelation 22:16. He is satans counterfeit messiah.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624911 May 20, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
www.evilbible.com
You do know that "PERSONALy" isn't a word, right?

So what 'FKD up your brain', atheist?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624912 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious.
You just write that 'code is a human construct.'
Time isn't?
Provide evidence for your assertion.
Since the Earth had to be formed after time existed, it had to exist before the Earth.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624913 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
By that logic, there is no DNA, either.
It too is an "arbitrary definition" we've given it.
Fallacious, just because we do not define something, in other words give it a code to help us catalog, does not mean it does not exist.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624914 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's try again:
What makes you think that if you disagree with **me** you'll be tortured forever??
You believe, in spite of lacking evidence, that your god is real. You imply that not believing, thus disagreeing with you, is condemned by this same god. Thus, it is disagreeing with YOU that is condemned by YOU.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624915 May 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Christian. And xianity is evil, it's the purest form of satan worship. Adam is satan and Jesus is Lucifer. Revelation 22:16. He is satans counterfeit messiah.
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

O_o

How do you get that Jesus is lucifer from that scripture?!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624916 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Earth had to be formed after time existed, it had to exist before the Earth.
But isn't 'time' just as much of a human construct as 'code'?

Since: May 13

Ashburn, VA

#624917 May 20, 2013
I hate this thread :-/

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624918 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacious, just because we do not define something, in other words give it a code to help us catalog, does not mean it does not exist.
Ah. So DNA code exists wether or not we define it.

Thanks!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624919 May 20, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:

You believe, in spite of lacking evidence, that your god is real. You imply that not believing, thus disagreeing with you, is condemned by this same god. Thus, it is disagreeing with YOU that is condemned by YOU.
I have had evidence of God, I've told you that.

I imply nothing, please show me ONE post from ---> me <--- where I've condemned you.
youtube

AOL

#624920 May 20, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#624921 May 20, 2013
I was standing with a group of friends all in our natural state, on a bluff overlooking the beach one day, and as the sun rose out of the ocean (yes we were on the east side of the island) I looked at the friends around me, the island behind me and the ocean before me, and marveled at the rotation of the earth bringing the sun up over the horizon – and I saw evidence of God, everywhere I looked. He proved himself to me that day. All the problems in the world that God gets blamed for, well those are generally the fault of mankind doing it to ourselves using our free will – the same free will we have to believe, or not believe in Him.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624922 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't 'time' just as much of a human construct as 'code'?
Our measurement of it, time itself is often described as "fluid," a quantum physicist will describe it in a much more poetic and accurate manner than that even. A second though, that's an example of a code, we defined that amount of time and gave it a meaningful code to catalog and measure it. But time, time has no code, no numbers, no meaning on it's own.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624923 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had evidence of God, I've told you that.
I imply nothing, please show me ONE post from ---> me <--- where I've condemned you.
You cannot verify and demonstrate this evidence, therefore, by all other accounts your god is a figment of your imagination. You cannot assert that your god is real anymore than I can assert I am male, or military, or a politician, or a cat, or female, or young, or old .... etc. By all rights, you could call me a caterpillar who smokes weed from a hookah and .... as far as anyone knows, you could be correct. So, until you can provide verifiable and demonstrable evidence, to us, your god is just a myth and will remain so, that's the only sane thing to consider it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#624924 May 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. So DNA code exists wether or not we define it.
Thanks!
Yeah- no such word as "wether" either......be careful about those stones you throw from your glass house, RR......

(I'm referring back to an earlier post of yours in which you attempted to chide another poster for spelling "personally" incorrectly.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Banonator 65,111
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min Steve III 45,318
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Regina 654,670
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Zara AUH 10
People should start looking after the earth 1 hr T rules 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,980
More from around the web