Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#624683 May 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to me how any part of the bible commands **me** to kill witches.
Don't just quote the scripture, explain it.
Strange how the bible seems to change meaning based on the audience and the time period.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#624684 May 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> But we do have them, like this one . A missing link by any standard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcarius
Indeed we do. We have many. I was just trying to make a point to psalms - that his blabbering about transitional fossils is meaningless. I honestly don't even know if he knows what he's asking for when he demands a transitional fossil, because he has been presented with many and has not acknowledged them.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#624685 May 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>That's not cross-dressing, stupid.
Yes dear.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#624686 May 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed we do. We have many. I was just trying to make a point to psalms - that his blabbering about transitional fossils is meaningless. I honestly don't even know if he knows what he's asking for when he demands a transitional fossil, because he has been presented with many and has not acknowledged them.
It's just denial of anything that shows his philosophy is in error.

I understand it now , the creationist has to believe genesis is true.
If it is not true then the whole bible is based on lies, hence the denial of anything that conflicts with their fantasy version of reality. There can't be transitional animals , that shows evolution and throws a monkey wrench in creationism.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624687 May 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
So we shall continue trying to get the few of you not as deluded as you are to begin thinking by goading you into betraying just how stupid you are on here for the whole world to see, as you have done so well in this thread when your kids read it they will likely want to change their names.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624688 May 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand why you do this nonsense.
It's actually quite simple, we have this simple and real "gotcha," by asking for evidence of their god they must face their delusion for what it is. They lash out by attempting to find one "gotcha" to use against us, but failing to do that they try to trip you up with utter nonsense that they think is actually intelligent. The fun thing is that it betrays how stupid they are.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624689 May 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have better than 20/20 vision connected to a more than average brain. Do you have any more questions?
Yes, but you will not answer, why do you lie?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#624690 May 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say , you were born with a 19th century brain.
In a 21st century world.
You are a product of the brainwashed 21st century of idots , who cleverly "try" to use the "fantasy" of evolution as an excuse for your ignorance. Smart people see that!

http://biop.ox.ac.uk/www/mol_of_life/how_are_...

Here is just one thing, that debunks your stupid fantasy! How could this be done "naturaly" without there first being an intelligent designer to give that INFORMATION?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tree_of_lif...

And here is a picture, which BTW anybody with a high school education, and somewhat artistic skills could draw a tree, and conviently place each item at the beginning and ends of it's branches to support their agenda and concepts. It'doesnt take a scientist to do that, but a deluted person such as Darwin and those of evolution, who has designed evolution to keep you ignorant of the Creator.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#624691 May 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I have better than 20/20 vision connected to a more than average brain. Do you have any more questions?
I'll think on it and get back to you. Actually i was paraphrasing one of the Marx Brothers in Duck Soup. In case you didn't know. Another example below.

Location hidden

#624692 May 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No scientist (or clergyman for that matter) has liked that name since it first became popular. It misrepresents the higgs boson, and it tends to rankle religious folks. Cool link, though.
LOL, of course timmy, of course.. Anything or anyone that disagrees with evolution, and has proven your fantasy of evolution to be just that, is either disliked or ignorant. Ohhh, and the other excuse is, well they are not excepted in the "main stream" of science..

Location hidden

#624693 May 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually quite simple, we have this simple and real "gotcha," by asking for evidence of their god they must face their delusion for what it is. They lash out by attempting to find one "gotcha" to use against us, but failing to do that they try to trip you up with utter nonsense that they think is actually intelligent. The fun thing is that it betrays how stupid they are.
Here is a string of 1s and 0s. Can you tell by looking at this string whether it “means” anything, or is just a random sets of bits?

Location hidden

#624694 May 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, oh brightless one. You have lived in your fantasy world for so long that you actualy believe you have a "case" against God?

And you get that concept from where?

That in itself, realy shows who is the stupid one..lol

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#624695 May 18, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a product of the brainwashed 21st century of idots , who cleverly "try" to use the "fantasy" of evolution as an excuse for your ignorance. Smart people see that!
http://biop.ox.ac.uk/www/mol_of_life/how_are_...
Here is just one thing, that debunks your stupid fantasy! How could this be done "naturaly" without there first being an intelligent designer to give that INFORMATION?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tree_of_lif...
And here is a picture, which BTW anybody with a high school education, and somewhat artistic skills could draw a tree, and conviently place each item at the beginning and ends of it's branches to support their agenda and concepts. It'doesnt take a scientist to do that, but a deluted person such as Darwin and those of evolution, who has designed evolution to keep you ignorant of the Creator.
If religious fanaticism is smart, you and the Taliban are geniuses. The academic world tends to disagree with your assessment my religious nutty friend. Of course either every major university, or you is wrong. You simply side with the non thinkers and rebuke knowledge for superstition.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#624696 May 18, 2013
I think it would be best if you just ask him in person whether he exists when you see Him after you die.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624697 May 18, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a string of 1s and 0s. Can you tell by looking at this string whether it “means” anything, or is just a random sets of bits?
The number 1370067? Yeah, it's a number still.

010011000110010101110100001000 000111010001101000011001010111 001001100101001000000110001001 100101001000000110110001101001 011001110110100001110100001011 10

Now that is not still just a number at least. So, do you have a point with your little game?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624698 May 18, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, oh brightless one. You have lived in your fantasy world for so long that you actualy believe you have a "case" against God?
And you get that concept from where?
That in itself, realy shows who is the stupid one..lol
Which god? Zeus? Nope, there is no case against Zeus, why do you deny Zeus? He loves you and doesn't want you to be fed to Cerberus, so why do you deny his love for you?
xianity is EVIL

Walton, Canada

#624699 May 18, 2013
Jenji wrote:
I think it would be best if you just ask him in person whether he exists when you see Him after you die.
you think?

now thats an oxymoron!

when you die youll be DEAD,know what that means?go talk to some dead people and see what they have to say

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#624700 May 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back to our little piece of heaven.
We have been angels while you were gone.
Well...that's good to hear...I'm sure you have :)

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#624701 May 18, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you back! Hope all is well and good with ya...
All is wonderful...thank you! it's baseball season and I'm busy, busy running with the son from game to game...so I get on here and read what everyone's saying...but I'm usually to tired to get involved in the conversation...I can't not respond when asked a question :)

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#624702 May 18, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You've "figured us out?" We are a homogeneous group? How many of us have told you that there is absolutely no possibility of a god? Not me, that's for sure. You do enjoy straw men.
You got the "homo-" part right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min MUQ2 29,388
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 22 min MUQ2 44,236
Fedz Pimp Poison Meat - Don't Buy 31 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Massage 59 min Alfie Harris 1
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr girls united states 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr X Pendable 181,927
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr LAWEST100 618,238
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 hr Johnny 3,700
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Rosesz 637,823
More from around the web