“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#624245 May 16, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've been gone a few days...but I see you're still all over it :).
Good to see you back! Hope all is well and good with ya...

Location hidden

#624246 May 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how irritating it is that you think you can speak for atheists?
Do you know how irritating it is that "you" think you can speak for atheists?

Now go get your Lego blocks timmy, and build me a protein.... ASAP

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#624247 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can speak for myself, and RR has been told many times that there is no "atheist bible."

By "get my lego blocks," you mean refer you to the miller urey experiment, right? Reading might help to cure your ignorance.

Location hidden

#624248 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I have never claimed to speak for all atheists, but, as an atheist, I think that my opinion on atheism is far more valuable than the opinion of a christian.

Location hidden

#624249 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl,, ur silly..
Your lame attempts to make fun of me ,only show your desperation.
You know and i know it Aura, the theory of evolution is only a MYTH.
Only one who is foolish enough to not beleive that of course is you, and the rest of the Atheist/evolutionist people.
aRGG! Evillution is the DEBIL! JEEBUS made everything! JEEBUS! I need no evidence but Jeebus!

Do you have a better theory to explain the variety of life on earth? No, goddidit doesn't count.

Location hidden

#624250 May 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I can speak for myself, and RR has been told many times that there is no "atheist bible."
By "get my lego blocks," you mean refer you to the miller urey experiment, right? Reading might help to cure your ignorance.
You are such a LIAR, timmy!!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Atheists-Bible-Illu...

Funny you say that timmy,,, although dont think they is a cure for your ignorance......But they may be a glimmer of hope for you yet...

Enjoy.

Location hidden

#624251 May 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I have never claimed to speak for all atheists, but, as an atheist, I think that my opinion on atheism is far more valuable than the opinion of a christian.
You dont know what you believe in, you just go with the flow. you are unstable in all of your ways...

Your bias is talking again..

Oh, and they even have a Charels Darwin Bible "200th" birthday edition, for a measly $7.95... Paper back too, imagine that!!!

Location hidden

#624252 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a LIAR, timmy!!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Atheists-Bible-Illu...
Funny you say that timmy,,, although dont think they is a cure for your ignorance......But they may be a glimmer of hope for you yet...
Enjoy.
Really? So because someone wrote a book called "the atheist's bible," it is therefore "our bible" in the same sense as the christian bible? Are you really that stupid?

Location hidden

#624253 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know what you believe in, you just go with the flow. you are unstable in all of your ways...
Your bias is talking again..
Oh, and they even have a Charels Darwin Bible "200th" birthday edition, for a measly $7.95... Paper back too, imagine that!!!
What am I biased about, troll?

Location hidden

#624254 May 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>aRGG! Evillution is the DEBIL! JEEBUS made everything! JEEBUS! I need no evidence but Jeebus!
Do you have a better theory to explain the variety of life on earth? No, goddidit doesn't count.
Your desperation shows... And here is the link to purchase your very on Athiest Bible, and they will sale you your Darwinnie bible for $7.95... Not thats CHEAP...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Patagonia

#624255 May 16, 2013
"Intelligent design is a public relations campaign.

ID is not a scientific theory. It’s a religious movement with good press.

It did not start as an honest attempt to explain the unexplainable.

It did not start as a scientific movement.

It started when people who believed in the supernatural needed to defend their beliefs."

http://www.humanistperspectives.org/issue154/...

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#624256 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl,, ur silly..
Your lame attempts to make fun of me ,only show your desperation.
You know and i know it Aura, the theory of evolution is only a MYTH.
Only one who is foolish enough to not beleive that of course is you, and the rest of the Atheist/evolutionist people.
Of course evolution is a myth, that's why it's a class of study in college.
They teach all the myths in college, you should try some of the
"hard myths" like physics.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#624257 May 16, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
It started when people who believed in the supernatural needed to defend their beliefs."
Of course.

Intelligent design requires a designer.

God.

As they say in West Virginny, they ain't fooling nobody.

Location hidden

#624258 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your desperation shows... And here is the link to purchase your very on Athiest Bible, and they will sale you your Darwinnie bible for $7.95... Not thats CHEAP...
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1...
I wonder if you actually believe that you are "winning," or if you are so stubborn that you actually can't comprehend how stupid you are.

Patagonia

#624259 May 16, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
Intelligent design requires a designer.
God.
As they say in West Virginny, they ain't fooling nobody.
Yeah, but they keep on trying.

Patagonia

#624260 May 16, 2013
Israeli archaeologist Ze’ev Herzog provides a controversial consensus view on the historicity of the Exodus and some other parts of the Hebrew myth.

In 1999 Herzog’s cover page article in the weekly magazine Haaretz "Deconstructing the walls of Jericho" attracted considerable public attention and debates. In this article Herzog cites evidence supporting that "the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the god of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ze 'ev_Herzog

If the whole Exodus story itself is unhistorical we can safely dismiss the other parts of the story [the parting of the Red Sea (Exodus 14:21), the manna from heaven (Exodus 16:15-35) and the supply of water from the Rock in Horeb (Exodus 17:7)] as mythical addition to an already fictitious account.

Ze’ev Herzog (born 1941) is an Israeli archeologist, professor of archaeology at The Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Cultures at Tel Aviv University. Ze’ev Herzog is the director of The Sonia and Marco Nadler Institute of Archaeology since 2005.

Location hidden

#624261 May 16, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Good link.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#624262 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that fifth dentist anyway?
The fifth dentist

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#624266 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read? I didn't debate your "Everything that exists now existed then" thing, I debated your agreement with the 13.7 billion year guess.
I understand that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another, which is why I didn't debate it.
Derp.
You did not debate anything, you made a facetious comment and nearly gave yourself a stroke rolling about at your own attempt at humour. To which (if you were capable of reading) I responded to. However seeing as how you so ignorantly seem to ignore much of my post first time round (just so you can have another christian dig) I will repeat it for you in the hope that you have learned to read by now.

“Anyway give or take a million years of so yes it’s an estimate. An estimate based on fact and accepted by science and most of the church.

But not you, what it like to be a loner of little brain?”
EndQuote

Up to now and like so much else you rabbit on about have not been able to counter that with any evidence but instead rely on your own ignorance.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#624267 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You got me wrong, it should go like this:
Me: "God."
You: "Really? Kewl! Show me!"
Me: "I can't, that's between you and God."
Don't be like the rest of the stupid atheists out there and clump all 2 billions Christians together as if we're all the same.
Here's my take on the reverse discussion:
You: "There is no god."
Me: "Really? Kewl! Show me!"
You: "Dont be stupid, everyone knows there's no god!"
Or you can be like Christine:
You: "There is no god."
Me: "Really? Kewl! Show me!"
You: "E=MC^2"
lol
As yet NO ONE has disproved that formula

Oh people have ranted and raved and offered impossible scenarios or magic with no evidence to back up their mythological (or downright lying) claims but that my dear little fool is not proof enough to overturn scientific fact on which the modern world is built.

Just because it shows your own stupidity does not mean that it’s wrong it just means that it shows your stupidity

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Toby 96,147
Father of beheaded man blames Bush, not Zarqawi (Jun '06) 5 min Foster 41
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min confrinting with ... 548,995
0553403266 Body to body Massage Service in Dubai 11 min Dubai Massage 055... 11
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min duststorm 441,449
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 20 min Dubai Massage 055... 121
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min Commander Bunny 261,730
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min Eagle 12 230,142
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 27 min hornybottom 1,075
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min New Age Spiritual... 602,294

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE