Prove there's a god.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#624294 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Uh-huh...

The 13.7 billion year guess is just that - a guess.
It's closer to 13.74 billion.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624295 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblical ignorance is astounding in you people.
No, what is astounding is our spin. You made one apt statement earlier, that it is impossible to lump all Christians together. With 40,000 and counting sects and schisms, each of you possesses your own decoder ring that somehow follows your ego and psyche exactly. The nature of your god is your nature, a reflection of your ego, and nothing else. You think you get to claim Biblical ignorance when someone points out a passage in the most unholy, immoral book that disagrees with your personal interpretation. It just makes you look foolish and proves that there is no substance to any religious claims. If there were one true word of one true god, it would not be open to personal interpretation. Start spin in 3..2..1..
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624296 May 17, 2013
I know how pedantic you are. The sixth word in the first sentence is your. Your spin.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624297 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh....
As yet NO ONE has disproved God, either.
Sucks to he you.
I can disprove your personal god. Please describe the exact nature of this god. I will disprove it.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#624299 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what is astounding is that a book made publicly available, easy to google, and yet you still deny what it says.
It's not that RR denies what the bible says as much as it is that he tries to twist what the bible says to try and justify his own faults and flaws so that he can "get away" with them while thinking it will keep him safe from invoking the wrath of his god.

That he does try and twist scripture to suit his own agenda is yet another fault and flaw that his god might find worthy of wrath.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624300 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR never said there is an atheist bible.
RR said atheist handbook.
Google it, there are many.
Which means nothing. There are many books published that eviscerate your immoral book, yet you discount them handily.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624301 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, did I?
You atheists aren't very good at reading skills are you?
That is exactly what you wrote, however, you used the words of a mouth breather.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624302 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, it'll flush out the cocaine.
Another lie by a Christian. Go figure.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624303 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it's too much to assume you have evidence of your assertion here.
Do you have ANY evidence of ANY of your many assertions?

No?

Odd...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624304 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No it does not.
Yes it does.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624305 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence suggesting that the undefined thing you call "soul" exists. There, done.
Talk to Huh, she says "souls are demonstrably false".....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624306 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Since you have not proven it exists, then it's a lie to claim it does exist.
Uh-huh...

But since you have not proven He doesn't exist, then it's a lie to claim He doesn't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624307 May 17, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's closer to 13.74 billion.
Ya, I'm aware of the guess. Give it take a few zeros, right?

lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624308 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, what is astounding is our spin. You made one apt statement earlier, that it is impossible to lump all Christians together. With 40,000 and counting sects and schisms, each of you possesses your own decoder ring that somehow follows your ego and psyche exactly. The nature of your god is your nature, a reflection of your ego, and nothing else. You think you get to claim Biblical ignorance when someone points out a passage in the most unholy, immoral book that disagrees with your personal interpretation. It just makes you look foolish and proves that there is no substance to any religious claims. If there were one true word of one true god, it would not be open to personal interpretation. Start spin in 3..2..1..
Yup. Way to avoid the topic in that post (you biblical ignorance)...

BTW, I have no decoder ring and I've never heard of any Christian having one.

You're ignorant. That's ok, I can teach you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624309 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I can disprove your personal god. Please describe the exact nature of this god. I will disprove it.
I asked you yesterday and you evaded. I'll ask again.

Why do you need God's nature before disproving Him?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624310 May 17, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's not that RR denies what the bible says as much as it is that he tries to twist what the bible says to try and justify his own faults and flaws so that he can "get away" with them while thinking it will keep him safe from invoking the wrath of his god.
That he does try and twist scripture to suit his own agenda is yet another fault and flaw that his god might find worthy of wrath.
No, wrong. It's that you agree with Koder on "the bible is easy to google" bullshit.

Ya, go ahead - google it. You'll only get the words, you won't look for the meaning and you'll remain ignorant.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624311 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Which means nothing. There are many books published that eviscerate your immoral book, yet you discount them handily.
I've seen no book that discounts the bible...

Some claim to. Those are readily dismissed.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624312 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have ANY evidence of ANY of your many assertions?
No?
Odd...
Show where I claimed to have evidence of my assertions, the actual assertions not the dismissals of your unsupported assertions.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#624314 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't a scam and it isn't immoral.
Christianity is the worst scam ever evinced in history and is the height of immorality. A product is being sold. That product never has to be delivered yet money continually changes hands. That is the definition of a scam. It is highly immoral.

It robs people of their humanity.

Substitutional atonement is immoral.

Human sacrifice is immoral. Eternal torture for finite thought crime is immoral. The engineer can not hate the care for lousy performance, the fault lies in the engineer.

There are no admonitions against rape or slavery in your immoral book. In fact,it is a primer on how to accomplish rape and slavery.

Your immoral religion is based on fear while pretending to be based on love.

It is a virus that preys on the innocent before they can build up an immunity.

It is based on dishonesty and is utterly egocentric.

It breeds a chosen-people mentality, is separatist, authoritarian, cruel, anti-intellectual and anti -science.

It produces a morbid view of sexuality and sexual misery.

It has a narrow, legalistic view of morality that is continually being improved by the secular world.

It describes morality by fiat but claims objective morality, which is a ridiculous dichotomy.

It encourages the acceptance of real evil while fighting against imaginary evil.

It's anti-woman.

It made you what you partly are, an infant-hitting, reveling in ignorance, people-hating fool. At least that is how you present yourself.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624315 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
But since you have not proven He doesn't exist, then it's a lie to claim He doesn't.
You have not proven leprechauns don't exist, therefore you have to also say that leprechauns are real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min marge 590,364
St Clair County IL DCFS (Sep '14) 15 min wronglyaccused3 2
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 28 min quilterqueen 1,425
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 36 min quilterqueen 1,838
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 39 min Tony17 100,015
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 56 min Bobby T Canada 193
Summoners War Sky Arena Hack (Oct '14) 1 hr Tried it 7
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 271,353
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr 15th Dalai Lama 4,470
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 hr swedenforever 176,949
More from around the web