Prove there's a god.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#624428 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't care if Santa and leprechauns aren't real and I won't bother wasting my time looking into it.
I'm not an atheist.
They`re as real as your god, or does he get a lower standard of proof than...leprechauns.

He is mighty indeed...alleluia LMFAO

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624429 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You called it a guess then you called it an estimate. You can not backpedal with this now. No scientist is claiming it is a fact. Young Earth Creationists claim their ridiculous timeline as a fact. Why are you confusing the two? Convenience? You are beginning to sicken me.
An estimate, a guess... Semantics.

No ones forcing you to read and/or respond to me. I don't give a shit if I'm sickening you.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624430 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh....
So if I tell you a story about a family vacation when I was growing up, you instantly take that as a lie and not available evidence?
Hmmm...
the accepted validity of an unsupported story is that of the credibility of the speaker.

You do not seem to understand, that you have squandered your credibility here. The only effect you could now have, is to change your posting persona

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624431 May 17, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If one takes you at your word, that is not "evidence". It is FAITH in you or in the assumption that you are telling the truth.
How your example above would apply to any god which might exist and your alleged personal experience with that god....well, it DOESN'T apply.
When a witness takes the stand and tells their anecdotes, that is submitted into the court as evidence, not as faith.

Location hidden

#624432 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've convinced yourself that God is unreal based on nothing.
Very atheist of you.
UH....

NO!

I have employed the evidence you provided

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624433 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
By the way, your culturally-conditioned god and souls are not facts, either. They are ancient man's guesses as to the workings of life and the world.
Provide evidence for this grandiose claim.

(before you get too sick)

Ready?

Go.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624434 May 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your prattle
I think you a Bully, a Coward, and a Prevaricator.
I think you lie about your beliefs.
He is a Christian. There is no truth there to offer. He has to lie.

Look at this clown with the AOL screen name that offers up first Dubya, then Pope Benny the Rat, then Obama, then the new Pope as the "antiChrist". Yet, none of these "loving Christians" ever call him out while simultaneously crowing that some assemblage of atheists don't police each other. I am an American. When America screws up, I own it as an American. These Christians own all the nonsense each offers no matter how fractured their "one true word" is. On one hand, they exclaim, "It's one true word!"' Then, "Hey, you can't lump us all together!", then, "There are billions of us, so it's true!"

The pretzel logic required to be a Christian is a true burden on Society. Thankfully it has already died an ignominious death in First World countries that had state Christianity and is slowly frittering away here where only the First Amendment allowed such a fractured, specious, insane belief system to flourish. It is just too bad that Islam is rising. Another scourge.

Location hidden

#624435 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Derp, church is free. Christianity sells you nothing.
it markets a "future" product, the cost is your soul.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624436 May 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
the accepted validity of an unsupported story is that of the credibility of the speaker.
You do not seem to understand, that you have squandered your credibility here. The only effect you could now have, is to change your posting persona
Exactly. What he has proffered is ridiculous. One can only hope his reality is not analogous to his fantasy.

Location hidden

#624437 May 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I called the Bastard
he never answered
proof
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because you call Him a bastard...
You ignore God, God ignores you.
You hate God, God loves you.
you lied

you told me he would flash me or something

.. if I asked

I don't like liars
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624438 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When a witness takes the stand and tells their anecdotes, that is submitted into the court as evidence, not as faith.
No, eyewitness testimony is not anecdotes. Anecdotes are heresay, which is inadmissible. "You're my density"
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624439 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
An estimate, a guess... Semantics.
No ones forcing you to read and/or respond to me. I don't give a shit if I'm sickening you.
No, it is not semantics. They are not analogous. Your dishonesty is palpable. Of course you don't care about others, you're a Christian. It destroys your humanity. You are tacit proof. I don't care whether you don't care. I am going to illustrate your hypocrisy and lunacy when I encounter it.

Location hidden

#624440 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever answer questions posed to you?
How much does it cost to go to church?
one soul.

yours

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624441 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Wrong. My belief in God is based on my personal experiences with Him.
Huh wrote:
No, it's not.
Yes, it is.
It is based on emotional response to cultural conditioning.
No, it's not.
You can't even describe the exact nature of this god and, strangely, it agrees with you on everything.
How is it you think you know me so well?

Why do you assume so much?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624442 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, at least you admit you have no evidence.
That's a start.
I have made no major assertions though, merely sharing my own life is not something that requires evidence to support, you accept it or not, I don't care. But you have no evidence of your major assertions, none at all, no god, no soul, none of it.

Since: May 13

Ashburn, VA

#624443 May 17, 2013
Human is god himself !

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624444 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, you said demonstrate it without using it. Ridiculous. Preposterous. RR. Same thing. Your childish games make you appear foolish.
Ok fine, demonstrate your memory in any way you can.

Go.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624445 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh.... And book by a neuroscientist funded by 'rational skeptics' or 'freethinkers' isn't?
Quite the double negative there, wouldn't you say?
No, provide evidence of your assertion. I can. Harvard scares you? It figures. Scared little gun-owning Christian, no real faith,like the bullet-proof Pope-mobile. What ever happened to the will of God? free will! Whoop! The pretzel logic required to be a Christian is staggering. What I love the most is how you ignore the posts that eviscerate you and resort to the Pee Wee Herman, "I know you are, but what am I", as your standard concession speech. The joke is not in your hand, it is between your ears, Tiny.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#624446 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No dear- that is taken as TESTIMONY- not evidence.

And what the witness is giving is TESTIMONY- not ANECDOTES.

Geez........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624447 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Good. It's free. It's not religion. You can't handle anything that diverges from your ridiculous, egotistical worldview anyway.
You can't answer a simple question.

How much does it cost to go to church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 16 min Clearwater 87,945
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 16 min octafus 19
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 34 min Randyballs 4
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 37 min Johnny 198
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min God Is Dead 619,172
Forbidden sex 48 min sinaa158 8
Ladies what's your size preference 51 min sinaa158 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 665,182
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Pegasus 284,497
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr Devil number 666 466
The Future of Politics in America Sat Insults Are Easier 176
More from around the web