Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624413 May 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the employment fairy called on you today?
The only fairy here is karl.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624414 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Which demonstrates that if a soul existed, there would be no change. A soul is not quantifiable, testable, repeatable, or falsifiable. In other words, it is nothing more than a primitive explanation of why Oog is no longer kicking it with Mongo and the boys down at the cave.
Ok, Mrs BackPedal... Then why did you post earlier that souls are demonstrably false?

Why do you lie so much?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624415 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, what you are doing is deflecting the relevance of the argument. It's all you have.
Wrong again, Dr Phil. You suck at this logic stuff.

Atheists waste an inordinate amount of time arguing a god and a book they claim are myth and/or lies. I don't get it.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624416 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. My belief in God is based on my personal experiences with Him.
No, it's not. It is based on emotional response to cultural conditioning. You can't even describe the exact nature of this god and, strangely, it agrees with you on everything.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624417 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your game.
You said memory is demonstrable.
So demonstrate it.
Go.
No, you said demonstrate it without using it. Ridiculous. Preposterous. RR. Same thing. Your childish games make you appear foolish.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624418 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, I wouldn't pay two pesos for your "advice"...
Good. It's free. It's not religion. You can't handle anything that diverges from your ridiculous, egotistical worldview anyway.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624419 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey it's free! Just like church.
Whadoyaknow....
Church is not free. The cost to society is overwhelming. The loss of tax revenue is staggering. There is nothing free about Christianity, Inc.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624420 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, they are.
You like blogs, here...

"The current scientific paradigm doesn't recognize this spiritual dimension of life. We're told we're just the activity of carbon and some proteins; we live awhile and die. And the universe? It too has no meaning. It has all been worked out in the equations – no need for a soul. But biocentrism – a new ‘theory of everything'– challenges this traditional, materialistic model of reality."

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/biocentrism...
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624421 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then answer.
How much does it cost to go to church?
I did answer. That you don't like the answer is of zero import the costs are staggering.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624422 May 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your prattle
I think you a Bully, a Coward, and a Prevaricator.
I think you lie about your beliefs.
Hey, good for you!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624423 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're convinced of that, but neuroscientists aren't.
I'll take their word over yours.
Try to read and learn. It will help you.

http://www.wjh.harvard.edu/~jgreene/GreeneWJH...

You dualists are ridiculous in the 21st Century.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624424 May 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
So you`ve disproven santa and leprechauns? Because if not...they have to exist using the burden of proof fallacy you`re so fond of.
Nope. I don't care if Santa and leprechauns aren't real and I won't bother wasting my time looking into it.

I'm not an atheist.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624426 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Don't bother with any Amazon links. One book by a neuroscientist funded by Apologists is not a consensus, it is a scam.
Uh-huh.... And book by a neuroscientist funded by 'rational skeptics' or 'freethinkers' isn't?

Quite the double negative there, wouldn't you say?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624427 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Claus is fake?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Iz-oK

he is christian practice belief for Cheezuz

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#624428 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't care if Santa and leprechauns aren't real and I won't bother wasting my time looking into it.
I'm not an atheist.
They`re as real as your god, or does he get a lower standard of proof than...leprechauns.

He is mighty indeed...alleluia LMFAO

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624429 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You called it a guess then you called it an estimate. You can not backpedal with this now. No scientist is claiming it is a fact. Young Earth Creationists claim their ridiculous timeline as a fact. Why are you confusing the two? Convenience? You are beginning to sicken me.
An estimate, a guess... Semantics.

No ones forcing you to read and/or respond to me. I don't give a shit if I'm sickening you.

Location hidden

#624430 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh....
So if I tell you a story about a family vacation when I was growing up, you instantly take that as a lie and not available evidence?
Hmmm...
the accepted validity of an unsupported story is that of the credibility of the speaker.

You do not seem to understand, that you have squandered your credibility here. The only effect you could now have, is to change your posting persona

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624431 May 17, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If one takes you at your word, that is not "evidence". It is FAITH in you or in the assumption that you are telling the truth.
How your example above would apply to any god which might exist and your alleged personal experience with that god....well, it DOESN'T apply.
When a witness takes the stand and tells their anecdotes, that is submitted into the court as evidence, not as faith.

Location hidden

#624432 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've convinced yourself that God is unreal based on nothing.
Very atheist of you.
UH....

NO!

I have employed the evidence you provided

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624433 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
By the way, your culturally-conditioned god and souls are not facts, either. They are ancient man's guesses as to the workings of life and the world.
Provide evidence for this grandiose claim.

(before you get too sick)

Ready?

Go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min Freebird USA 30,843
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 52 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Seentheotherside 687,215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,313
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Sandy 40
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) 4 hr Oneryders Daughter 13
More from around the web