Prove there's a god.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624399 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're convinced of that, but neuroscientists aren't.
I'll take their word over yours.
Actually, they are.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624400 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never tried to change that and I stand behind my decision to discipline my children.
And I don't give a sh*t if you don't like it.
I have read your prattle

I think you a Bully, a Coward, and a Prevaricator.

I think you lie about your beliefs.

Since: May 11

Nottingham, UK

#624401 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You see, I don't waste time arguing about things I don't believe in, like Santa.
I'm not an atheist.
So you`ve disproven santa and leprechauns? Because if not...they have to exist using the burden of proof fallacy you`re so fond of.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624402 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're convinced of that, but neuroscientists aren't.
I'll take their word over yours.
Don't bother with any Amazon links. One book by a neuroscientist funded by Apologists is not a consensus, it is a scam.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#624403 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa Claus is fake?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Not what I said. Since you can NOT prove that Santa Claus isn't real, it is a lie to say he isn't.

Since that is what passes as "logic" for you in reference to your god, why wouldn't that same sorry excuse for "logic" apply to Santa Claus?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624404 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. But a estimate is not a fact.
Just like the 13.7 billion year thing is not a fact.
You called it a guess then you called it an estimate. You can not backpedal with this now. No scientist is claiming it is a fact. Young Earth Creationists claim their ridiculous timeline as a fact. Why are you confusing the two? Convenience? You are beginning to sicken me.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#624405 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh....
So if I tell you a story about a family vacation when I was growing up, you instantly take that as a lie and not available evidence?
Hmmm...
If one takes you at your word, that is not "evidence". It is FAITH in you or in the assumption that you are telling the truth.

How your example above would apply to any god which might exist and your alleged personal experience with that god....well, it DOESN'T apply.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624406 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. But a estimate is not a fact.
Just like the 13.7 billion year thing is not a fact.
By the way, your culturally-conditioned god and souls are not facts, either. They are ancient man's guesses as to the workings of life and the world. The gaps your god can be shoved into are shrinking precipitously. Churches were once forbidden to have lightning rods. It was considered blasphemy. Why, god would not hit a church with lightning! Bite your tongue! Well, as churches continued to burn down from lightning strikes and as we replied that lightning is a natural, and not a supernatural phenomenon, well, that form of blasphemy was suddenly A-OK! You have the incredibly shrinking god in your pocket. Once it drowned a world, now it only appears on toast and taco chips.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624407 May 17, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Not what I said. Since you can NOT prove that Santa Claus isn't real, it is a lie to say he isn't.
Since that is what passes as "logic" for you in reference to your god, why wouldn't that same sorry excuse for "logic" apply to Santa Claus?
Because he is a prevaricating fool.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624408 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You've convinced yourself that your culturally-conditioned god is real and somehow it agrees with you on everything based on nothing. How very deluded Christian of you.
Wrong. My belief in God is based on my personal experiences with Him.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624409 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshirt.
Then answer.

How much does it cost to go to church?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624410 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can do whatever you want, concession man. Pointing out your hypocrisy is free of charge. Pointing out your willful ignorance is free of charge. Pointing out your inability to think for yourself is free of charge. Pointing out that you continue to lie in the face of evidence is free of charge. You'd have to climb up to get on a couch.
Hey it's free! Just like church.

Whadoyaknow....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624411 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You can do whatever you want, concession man. Pointing out your hypocrisy is free of charge. Pointing out your willful ignorance is free of charge. Pointing out your inability to think for yourself is free of charge. Pointing out that you continue to lie in the face of evidence is free of charge. You'd have to climb up to get on a couch.
Besides, I wouldn't pay two pesos for your "advice"...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624412 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Demonstrate my memory without using my memory? Would that be like demonstrating my hands without using my hands. Your games make you appear ridiculous.
It's your game.

You said memory is demonstrable.

So demonstrate it.

Go.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624413 May 17, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Has the employment fairy called on you today?
The only fairy here is karl.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624414 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Which demonstrates that if a soul existed, there would be no change. A soul is not quantifiable, testable, repeatable, or falsifiable. In other words, it is nothing more than a primitive explanation of why Oog is no longer kicking it with Mongo and the boys down at the cave.
Ok, Mrs BackPedal... Then why did you post earlier that souls are demonstrably false?

Why do you lie so much?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624415 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, what you are doing is deflecting the relevance of the argument. It's all you have.
Wrong again, Dr Phil. You suck at this logic stuff.

Atheists waste an inordinate amount of time arguing a god and a book they claim are myth and/or lies. I don't get it.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624416 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. My belief in God is based on my personal experiences with Him.
No, it's not. It is based on emotional response to cultural conditioning. You can't even describe the exact nature of this god and, strangely, it agrees with you on everything.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624417 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your game.
You said memory is demonstrable.
So demonstrate it.
Go.
No, you said demonstrate it without using it. Ridiculous. Preposterous. RR. Same thing. Your childish games make you appear foolish.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624418 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, I wouldn't pay two pesos for your "advice"...
Good. It's free. It's not religion. You can't handle anything that diverges from your ridiculous, egotistical worldview anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Rosesz 692,154
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min youareadufus 47,236
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 1 hr HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 4 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 7 hr Trace 79
More from around the web