Prove there's a god.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624315 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
But since you have not proven He doesn't exist, then it's a lie to claim He doesn't.
You have not proven leprechauns don't exist, therefore you have to also say that leprechauns are real.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624316 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then demonstrate that souls are false.
Go.
Haha. You're a riot, Alice. There is no demonstrable evidence for souls. Until you provide some, naturalistic explanations are all we have. Your silly game makes you look even more foolish, which I didn't think was possible.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624317 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Huh, she says "souls are demonstrably false".....
So you admit you are just making up this "soul" thing. Without evidence, it does not exist.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624318 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not wrong. ToE is hinged on the common ancestor guess.
You are mischaracterizing it. I provided you with the evidence that you were, yet you chose not to follow it, revel in your ignorance, and perpetuate the lie. This speaks volumes of your character and illustrates that your Christianity is nothing more than an extension of your vapid, vacuous ego. It suits you, though. It's a crazy way to wallow through life, but, hey, it's yours to waste.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624319 May 17, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can cancel them all out, yep, I'm fine with that.
OK, so now what?, and don't say there is nothing, because that would be a very big mistake. We can break you're material body down but we cannot break down you're energy which created you. Where does you're energy go, where does you're inner inertia go ?
have you not heard?

"from dust to dust"

nothing leaves the universe.

energy/matter cannot be created nor destroyed only a change of state.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624320 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
Cuz atheists don't stand behind their decisions?
Yeah, you either missed the gist or are lying about that, too. Either way, it's a fool's game. You should wear a jester's outfit.

Location hidden

#624321 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I live in Riverside, you have to come see me so I can show you God.
is your God circumcised?

Location hidden

#624322 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have. Anecdotal evidence.
That counts as some proof, so your "any proof" prerequisite is fulfilled.
you are a Liar, anecdotal stories by youm cannot be credited.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624323 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Way to avoid the topic in that post (you biblical ignorance)...
BTW, I have no decoder ring and I've never heard of any Christian having one.
You're ignorant. That's ok, I can teach you.
The decoder ring is a metaphor. You know what those are, don't you, you convenient pedant? I did not avoid the topic of the post. I am quite cognizant of the Scripture in Matthew and the varying interpretations of it. Your personal interpretation is made irrelevant by the millions of interpretations that counter it. That is your Biblical ignorance and your ignorance of the history and immorality of your chosen, culturally-conditioned religion as a whole. Because you are too obtuse to understand does not mean I was avoiding anything. I thought you were smarter. You were right that time that you posted I was making assumptions when I thought you were smart. Mea culpa. I recant that assertion. You're not very bright.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#624324 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ya, I'm aware of the guess. Give it take a few zeros, right?

lol
Yup.

Just like it would be difficult to pin down exactly how many seconds since you were born.

Kind of curious as to why you find that funny.

Or threatening.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#624325 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen no book that discounts the bible...

Some claim to. Those are readily dismissed.
By you.

And other frightened children.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624326 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen no book that discounts the bible...
Some claim to. Those are readily dismissed.
That's the point, nitwit. That is why I easily dismiss this Atheist Handbook you keep crowing about. Sheez. Those are not your books. The atheist handbook is not my book. Class dismissed.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624327 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wrong. It's that you agree with Koder on "the bible is easy to google" bullshit.
Ya, go ahead - google it. You'll only get the words, you won't look for the meaning and you'll remain ignorant.
Because we don't have your decoder ring. Funny, but your decoder ring differs from millions of others out there. One true word. Haha.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624328 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Show where I claimed to have evidence of my assertions, the actual assertions not the dismissals of your unsupported assertions.
Good, at least you admit you have no evidence.

That's a start.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624329 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you yesterday and you evaded. I'll ask again.
Why do you need God's nature before disproving Him?
I need to have your exact description of your god's nature to disprove it. The nature of the Christian god varies in millions of ways among adherents. When challenged, the goal posts are continually moved. It is impossible to disprove a claim when no claim is made. It is quite simple to disprove a very specific claim. Put up or shut up. If you can not describe the exact nature of your god then we can just go ahead and admit that there is no there there.

You really are that dense. I feel sorry for you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624330 May 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
Christianity is the worst scam ever evinced in history and is the height of immorality. A product is being sold.[[[SCREEECH]]]
I just gotta stop you there.

'Sold'?

How much does it cost to go to church or to get a bible?

A: Nothing.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624331 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I'm aware of the guess. Give it take a few zeros, right?
lol
Once again, your slip is showing, Lassie.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624332 May 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not proven leprechauns don't exist, therefore you have to also say that leprechauns are real.
Nice diversion, but we're not talking about your leprechauns.

I could give a flying f_ck is leprechauns are real or not, so I don't engage in that discussion.

Now, back to the topic...

Location hidden

#624333 May 17, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care if you don't accept it. I'm not asking you to and my faith doesn't require you to.
then why are you Yapping at all?

I do not believe you had the experience(s) you claim.

You made that stuff up to better fit in with the religious crowd.

You are completely self-centered, anything at all that promotes "RR"; you lack ethics, and honesty.

In my opinion you are not a christian, even though you have all of their worst traits.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#624334 May 17, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
is your God circumcised?
Who was Jesus' mohel? Did he take Jesus's penis into his mouth to stop the flow of blood and prevent it from being spilled onto the ground as is custom in Fundamentalist Judaism? Is there a record of this circumcision? Mohels are OCD record keepers. Surely the briss must exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 3 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Gay guys wanna chat 7 hr Isaac 1
More from around the web