henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#624044 May 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It saddens me when you are reduced to threatening me with hell. Grow up.
Sorry, no god, no heaven, no hell but the enormous riches of the Vatican and huge crimes in the last 1500 years of this criminal Organisation.
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#624045 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you just described is a self image of yourself. Again, you havent a clue about God/Christ, repentance.. Zilch.
Although he is a jealous God, and a Just God, and a God that you are going to stand in front of one day, and answer for the deeds you have done in this life. You will get your just reward timmy, make no mistake about it. You can kick and scream all you wish, and keep reapting it in your mind over and over God is not real all you want. That wont change a thing about the God of the universe.
All the socalled gods were nothing but phantoms. To eliminate in the public all these senseless Utopias would be liberating human beings off such useless ideas
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#624046 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you just described is a self image of yourself. Again, you havent a clue about God/Christ, repentance.. Zilch.
Although he is a jealous God, and a Just God, and a God that you are going to stand in front of one day, and answer for the deeds you have done in this life. You will get your just reward timmy, make no mistake about it. You can kick and scream all you wish, and keep reapting it in your mind over and over God is not real all you want. That wont change a thing about the God of the universe.
The huge numbers of universes of course don`t Need any such things as useless gods. The socalled thousands of gods in human phantasm existed only as myths nothing more.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#624047 May 16, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> whos gonna forgive you jizzy?
For what butt breath?
henry

Bad Langensalza, Germany

#624048 May 16, 2013
Frederick wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the dead ones. They are in Hell getting a good education as to why they belong there.
Very interesting: in hell getting an education (!).Ever been to hell? Please consult a doctor!

#624049 May 16, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
The emotionally suppressed ChristineM is back from the dead! I bet she likes easy sex, cus she's been raped, HAHAHAHA! I bet she also dates effeminate men who act like gays who are passive and submissive because she knows they will not rape her.
Do you reckognise me, ChristineEmotionallySuppressed ?
Back form the dead? I though you lot did not believe in re-incarnation! You are pathetic,

More godlike guesswork? You are pathetic, I love sex and nothing to do with being raped. You should try it sometime, it beats the pants off your self masturbation.(hint, you are a wanker)

More godlike guesswork? You are pathetic,, I prefer successful, self assured, confident men which is one reason you are so disliked.

I see you have bottled out of another name, you have to hide behind yet another, pathetic alias. You are pathetic,

#624050 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, this should make you feel good; If you go east, I'm much farther away :)
Not really thought about it nor cared but I guess you are correct.(for once)

How I come to consider it I think you are far enough away anyway

But then again if you go west you will get wet

#624051 May 16, 2013
Greens - tuf

Australia

#624052 May 16, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
The huge numbers of universes of course don`t Need any such things as useless gods. The socalled thousands of gods in human phantasm existed only as myths nothing more.
"The huge numbers of universes of course don't Need any such things as useless gods"

OK, that'll do me.
Wow, just wow.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#624053 May 16, 2013
Frederick wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are so unhappy. So sad, but I can see why.
Your comment makes no sense based upon what I wrote - how odd you are.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#624054 May 16, 2013
Frederick wrote:
<quoted text>Atheists are so unhappy. So sad, but I can see why.
I am?

I must be doing it wrong.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#624055 May 16, 2013
Frederick wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists are so unhappy. So sad, but I can see why.
I drove past a church today, and everybody coming out of that church were crying and they all looked unhappy.
I said to myself " how sad".
Disclaimer.
I think "everybody" was crying, a big black hearse was blocking my view of at least 5 people.
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#624056 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
No god, no heaven, no hell no devil!
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#624058 May 16, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is not a God.
No, and I will not prove there is no spaghetti monster either!
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#624059 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the one I worship.
Go.
Any god is just a Phantom nothing else!

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#624060 May 16, 2013
henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow,, "huge numbers of universes"? Really??????????

Captain Kirk said, that you need to report to sick bay. Your time on the Voyager is over, due to outerspace dementia..
henry

Bad Tennstedt, Germany

#624061 May 16, 2013
Frederick wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the dead ones. They are in Hell getting a good education as to why they belong there.
Sorry, there was never a hell, what a pity!

#624062 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain Kirk said, that you need to report to sick bay. Your time on the Voyager is over, due to outerspace dementia..
It is a theoretical possibility, and scientifically explainable, unlike your god myth.

And being facetious about science does not make it go away, it just makes you look stupid

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624063 May 16, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible.
Done.
Wait, what'd I miss?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#624064 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Star tracking across the " huge numbers of universes".

Or maybe,
Universe tracking across the " huge numbers of universes"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 min betweenthetides 92
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 2 min Grunt56 221,791
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 min ChristineM 442,634
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 583,233
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min Pegasus 270,582
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 15 min Brian 2,983
Poll Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 17 min KISHORE 32
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min lisw 176,434
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr trifecta1 611,792
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr robertxiong 98,926
More from around the web