Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#624192 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. And their opinion is based on fact, that the dry cleaner does well, charges right, is on time, etc. Their anecdotal evidence is true, in that scenario. So you decide to take their 'facts' and go to the same dry cleaner.
Dry cleaners exist.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#624193 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA ! There is NO FACT that all life came from one life.
Why do you call it fact?
Evolution is a fact
Abiogenesis is an hypothesis

lean to distinguish.

Location hidden

#624194 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It assumes nothing.
It's knowledge about something.
Big difference.
No, it places the "blame" for the lack of evidence for god on the atheist. It assumes that god exists and that it is simply up to us to "find him." That's not how it works.

Location hidden

#624195 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Evolution is fading away, darwinnies are desperatly trying to hold onto the lies and speculations of ape man and the rest of that delusional myth BS....
No, it's not.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#624196 May 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can blow all the hot air you wish, if that makes you feel better, but the simple FACT is, all of what you have is based on empty and unknown assumptions for the theory of evolution, mere "speculation" of a MYTH. I find it laughable for people like yourself, that think of science as a god....
Here is the truth about your world, dufess..
Borrowed this from a blog, it mirros my thoughts. He said it way better than i could of..
Science is a tool and nothing else, just like all tools it has its limits, a spanner can only do jobs which it was designed to do, so does a hammer, a screw driver, a saw and so forth.. since science is a tool, its fuction is to unlock and access something which has existed before it which is greater than itself, science does not make the laws, it examines them, it cannot create any law as they were established before science existed, in order for science to succeed, it must adjust its formulas, to uncover that which is permanent, science does not make the laws of gravity, it only unlocks them, since science did not create any laws and these are permanent, it simple means that there is a law giver who too is greater than science, albeit although science is of tremendous use to man kind it is inherently limited.
So then you are a clone of your parents.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#624197 May 16, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Think about this....the Church has had 2000+ years to prove its position, its God, any magik associated with it, and they have totally failed.
In just the last 60+- years science is in the middle of disproving the Bible and therefore the religion of Christians.
lol,, hey word...

What makes all you guys think the "church/God/ Christians HAVE to prove GOD to you or anybody for that matter??

Sorry to bust your bubble,, but science will never disprove Gods creation... But you carry on, looking forward to it really..

Location hidden

#624198 May 16, 2013
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text>Just one thing I want you to remember, what you said here today. I hope with all my being one day before you die I hope you take Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.
there is an unkind wish.

what response do you think is justified?

You act like a christian

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#624199 May 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- what she told her patients in the throes of agony from their illnesses and to whom she denied pain medication was that their pain was Jesus kissing them.
Of course, when she was dying and in horrible pain, she did not deny HERSELF those very same pain killers- I guess she didn't want to be kissed by her Jesus.
OK- I stand corrected! At least we agree that she was an evil critter. Thanks, OCB,- I hope you are doing well!

Location hidden

#624200 May 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Mother Teresa was actually a sadist. She believed people should suffer for her imaginary friend. She consorted with Contras, Strongmen, and criminals and con men. Oh yeah, she was a Christian. Never mind. Same thing.
yes. Mother Teresa is one example of the failure (and delusion) of christianity

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#624201 May 16, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>But I made no such claim.
Attend, please.
I never said you did. I gave an example of another atheist (not you) making the claim that "there is no God" and that you would not ask them for any evidence to support their claim.

For the thickheaded, I never said that you said that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624202 May 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have presented no evidence, what you claim is a lie. There, done.
But I have presented evidence. Testimony.

With your kind of logic, since you have presented no evidence that God is not real then you are also lying. There, done.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624203 May 16, 2013
OCB wrote:

I might think a dry cleaner is great; you might think they are horrible.
And we do both have facts, evidence, to support opposite opinions.

So who'd be right?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624204 May 16, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>What, "What?!"
STOP ALREADY.
You've already contradicted yourself here today- no big surprise there....
You've posted that you can't prove your god to anyone and you've also posted you can prove your god if I come to Riverside, CA.
Well, it IS fact that if you were to come to Orlando I could prove beyond the shadow of ANY doubt that I have hands.
It is NOT fact that if I were to go to Riverside you could prove beyond the shadow of ANY doubt the existence of ANY god.
The "what" was concerning your post, which went off in another direction.

I gave you personal characteristics about myself which you asked where's the evidence of that. I told you that the evidence is in my town, and you went off on a tangent about God not being in my town.

My characteristics are not God.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624205 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you call it fact?
karl44 wrote:
Evolution is a fact
Abiogenesis is an hypothesis
lean to distinguish.
No shit, Sherlock. The 'common ancestor'(all life from one life) is evolution's guess, not abiogenesis.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#624206 May 16, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it places the "blame" for the lack of evidence for god on the atheist. It assumes that god exists and that it is simply up to us to "find him." That's not how it works.
Not in the atheist handbook, I know.

The atheist handbook tells you to assume God doesn't exist because you've found no evidence of Him, so go ahead and keep your assumptions.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#624207 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to know His nature before you can prove His non-existence?
My seconds wife's words exactly when she was talking to my GF.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#624208 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in Riverside.
The proof of your hands?
Survey say's..... Is something you will never feel!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#624209 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you did. I gave an example of another atheist (not you) making the claim that "there is no God" and that you would not ask them for any evidence to support their claim.
For the thickheaded, I never said that you said that.
So what are you rabbiting on a bout?

Come to think of it, why would it matter?

"God."
"Really? Kewl! Show me.
"Ermmmmmmmmmmmm..."

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624210 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have presented evidence. Testimony.
With your kind of logic, since you have presented no evidence that God is not real then you are also lying. There, done.
Testimony is not evidence. Where is your evidence that one exists?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#624211 May 16, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Why do you call it fact?
<quoted text>
No shit, Sherlock. The 'common ancestor'(all life from one life) is evolution's guess, not abiogenesis.
So then you did not have parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 46,461
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min exposingm0r0ns 692,007
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 25 min Exposing Devil Lies 393
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 3 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 14 hr True Reporter 3
More from around the web