“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#623729 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Here's two examples:
Proverbs 1:5
Let the wise hear and increase in learning, and the one who understands obtain guidance,
Proverbs 18:15
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.
Take your bible and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

DUMB ass.

The FACT remains that the bible is one of the few most useful tools in keeping the masses living in ignorance and fear.

And you do BOTH.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623730 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In what way am I promoting that people be against homosexuals?
OMG- do you NEVER read what you yourself post???

Read the disgusting GARBAGE you posted about homosexuals as recently as TODAY, Swiss cheese brain.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623731 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. That's your twisted mind indulging in fantasy.
There are MANY ways to discipline a child, spanking is only one of them.
But your mind is stuck on HITTING babies.
Imagine that.
No, RR- and quit trying to twist not only MY words, but your OWN words as well.

Or is your memory SO faulty that you don't recall having posted here that there is NOTHING wrong with hitting a 6 month old baby in order to "discipline" them?

I KNOW there are many ways to discipline children; I also know that not only is HITTING them the most abusive way, but also the most ineffective and LAZIEST way as well- you know- the way YOU have disciplined YOUR kids, you lazy, good-for-nothing UNFIT parent.

And STUPID- SPANKING a baby IS HITTING a baby.

You do not get to rewrite the definitions of words and all the more given your semi-literacy- at BEST.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623732 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oppressed"?!?
HA HA HA HA !!!!!!
Poor baby's can't get married.... aaawwww....
Oh wait, yes they can.
It's "babies", not "baby's".....

MORON.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623733 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that that one's sexuality is innate.
Go ahead and try.
No- you prove that it is NOT. Go ahead and try.

Unless you're willing to reveal the day you decided to be straight or are you going to claim that being STRAIGHT is innate but that being HOMOSEXUAL is not?

I guess so.....so do tell- when did you make the choice to be straight since you are asking for proof that one's sexuality is innate which means you doubt that it is?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623734 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I was also born with a shotgun...
Which has been your substitute for a penis since the day you were born....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623735 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, huh? Talk about gays and you're either gay or a homophobe. Talk about democrats and you're a loon hater, talk about blacks and your racist...
Talk about Christians and your cool.
WTF?!
It's "you're" racist (which YOU probably are) and it's "you're" cool (which you definitely are NOT).

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#623736 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:

Like you thinking there is something wrong with a boy changing the diaper on a doll, for instance.
THAT is what's known as CONDITIONING.
HA ! Yup. Go ahead, influence your own son to play with little girl dolls, but don't push it off on anyone else's kids.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623737 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Take your bible and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.
DUMB ass.
The FACT remains that the bible is one of the few most useful tools in keeping the masses living in ignorance and fear.
And you do BOTH.
Whatever. You're still wrong. You claimed the bible is supposed to keep people ignorant. I proved you wrong with just two verses. Want more?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623738 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
OCB wrote:
OMG- do you NEVER read what you yourself post???
Read the disgusting GARBAGE you posted about homosexuals as recently as TODAY, Swiss cheese brain.
Can't answer? Lets try again...

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623739 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, RR- and quit trying to twist not only MY words, but your OWN words as well.
Or is your memory SO faulty that you don't recall having posted here that there is NOTHING wrong with hitting a 6 month old baby in order to "discipline" them?
I KNOW there are many ways to discipline children; I also know that not only is HITTING them the most abusive way, but also the most ineffective and LAZIEST way as well- you know- the way YOU have disciplined YOUR kids, you lazy, good-for-nothing UNFIT parent.
And STUPID- SPANKING a baby IS HITTING a baby.
You do not get to rewrite the definitions of words and all the more given your semi-literacy- at BEST.
Yes, I said that spanking a kid is ONE way of discipline.

You think it's the ONLY way.

I can't help what you think....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623740 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's "babies", not "baby's".....
MORON.
Niiiiiice comeback.

So gays aren't oppressed. Good.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623741 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- you prove that it is NOT. Go ahead and try.
Nope. You made the claim. You said it, you prove it.

Or admit its your opinion.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623742 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Which has been your substitute for a penis since the day you were born....
It shoots farther, it's always hard and if it breaks - I just buy a new one....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623743 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>It's "you're" racist (which YOU probably are) and it's "you're" cool (which you definitely are NOT).
Correcting spelling is a clear indicator that you have no argument.

Shut the f_ck up.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#623744 May 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling that indistinguishable from modern humans?
What you are talking about is Ardi , Ardi changed what we thought in the classical hypothesis by Darwin that man evolved big brains from making tools and that big brains came before a upright stance and bipedalism. It turned out to be wrong Ardi had a small brain , made tools and was fully bipedal, had more modern and sophisticated bone structure in her hands. So basically the idea became that modern apes are an offshoot of a more human like creature, and not that we evolved from a more ape like creature. But this creature Ardi was a far cry from modern humans.
The interesting thing now is this is being pushed back further with a somewhat human like creature that is 12 million years old , with a flat face and not projecting like later hominids.
So the lesson here is we still haven't figured it all out yet.
This creature was found in Spain, so Humans may not have come from Africa first.
But Ardi is not very much like modern humans , and couldn't pass for one at any time. It just had more human characteristics than was thought to be possible that early.
http://news.discovery.com/history/archaeology...
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/...
We have a wall between us, a failure to communicate so to speak..

We speak a total different language in relations to "humans.."

You refer to apes as humans, and i call them apes.. So yeah we are on differnt pages, possibly a couple chapters away from each other..

And how is it that science can so easaly change its "facts" that contradicts it's on facts? They make up their on words and apply their on meaning to them, then if something dont line up with it,, they just add on a few more million years to the earth, or the evolutionary time scale to make it look like its possible... How is that sound methodes?

Location hidden

#623745 May 13, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Murder, rape, hatred, and other similar crimes - no big deal. Blaspheming the holy ghost?*That's* what sens you to hell. Lol
Since you are ignorant about God and the whole sin nature of man kind, i will try to simplify it for ya.

SIN is Sin in Gods eyes, rather it be a murder or rapist or a liar. Now if that person dies, "knowing" that he had a choice to become a Christian, but refused it. Then in reality he rejected the Holy Spirit/God. At the same time if he was one of these things you mention, that has no bearing on why he went to Hell, he simply chose not to "believe".. He was just a sinner who was guilty of his sinful nature, which is all of what you mentioned.

Good moral people will be judged and condemned to Hell, if they reject the plan of Salvation. You dont have to be a murder, rapist, etc etc...
Phil Gray

Betterton, MD

#623746 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't answer? Lets try again...
I fart up your nose.
Phil Gray

San Diego, CA

#623747 May 13, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are ignorant about God and the whole sin nature of man kind, i will try to simplify it for ya.
SIN is Sin in Gods eyes, rather it be a murder or rapist or a liar. Now if that person dies, "knowing" that he had a choice to become a Christian, but refused it. Then in reality he rejected the Holy Spirit/God. At the same time if he was one of these things you mention, that has no bearing on why he went to Hell, he simply chose not to "believe".. He was just a sinner who was guilty of his sinful nature, which is all of what you mentioned.
Good moral people will be judged and condemned to Hell, if they reject the plan of Salvation. You dont have to be a murder, rapist, etc etc...
I took a dump on your bible book.

Location hidden

#623748 May 13, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
Hello Psalm 23
Word writes: First off my friend that Evolution site is the Smithsonian Institute, not some flaky back- alley evolutionist. I believe their reputation is a good or better that “Answers in Genesis” or “Institute for Creation Research” Talk about back alley.
I removed my words and what i posted as well.. So i could respond.

We will just have to agree to disagree on that subject. Because i can site sources that refutes everything you say, they say.. Bottom line is, their is no absolute certainty in science or evolution. Just an ongoing search of evidence to support their theory's and concepts. Which we both know they "cannot" confirm it is absolute! If you on the other hand deny this then that's your right and opinion. Regardless of what they say, the best they can do is assume and provide possiabilties to the already supposed giving evidence of evolution.
Word writes: Decline all you want to bud, but the truth is out there and the truth is we ARE related and are from the line of great apes. You and all your friends in the creationist crowd will eventually have to deal with it—it will not go away. There are multiple unrelated lines of evidence.
Your truth is out there, not mine friend. I will remain a creation of God, not a product of what crawled out of darwins soup bowl millions of years ago..
I am totally aware that the last link I gave you (Roger Wiens, on radiometric dating) was written by a religious believer and on a religious website….I’ve been giving out the link to creationist for years. The smart ones get it.
Again they are proven problems with the dating methods, they have been questionable and proving faulty from under close examintaions. Both the GTS and RD..
A bigger part of the picture is ALL the real uncontested evidence that many of the sciences have found in their respective fields.
The earth REALLY is very old.
Africa IS the home of the human race—not Israel
Humans really DID roam Africa 200,000+- years ago.
Humans really were ALL over the world (except Antarctica) by 15,000+- years ago.
Uncontested eveidence? To my knowledge their is alot about science and its methods that have been contested and found faulty.

You say Africa "is" the home of the human race,, BUT your fellow evolutionist posted a site that now contradicts what YOU say is the truth... Hmmmm?
There are real facts behind those assertions…Just those above facts alone prove a lot of the Bible is wrong. This is not “Piltdown man” crap; it is many different sciences doing unrelated work that just happens to apply to religious beliefs.
Adam and Eve, as written in the Bible, never happened….the evidence from the above mentioned facts precludes them existing..
Did you know that whenever the Church and Science go head to head-- the Church has never won.

Everything you say is your concepts and assumptions. Nothing you say is facts. Sorry.

Borrowed this from a blog, it mirros my thoughts. He said it way better than i could of..

Science is a tool and nothing else, just like all tools it has its limits, a spanner can only do jobs which it was designed to do, so does a hammer, a screw driver, a saw and so forth.. since science is a tool, its fuction is to unlock and access something which has existed before it which is greater than itself, science does not make the laws, it examines them, it cannot create any law as they were established before science existed, in order for science to succeed, it must adjust its formulas, to uncover that which is permanent, science does not make the laws of gravity, it only unlocks them, since science did not create any laws and these are permanent, it simple means that there is a law giver who too is greater than science, albeit although science is of tremendous use to man kind it is inherently limited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min RiccardoFire 7,360
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Aerobatty 123,504
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 40 min Timbra 169
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Anthony MN 681,787
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 619,457
Muslim airlines, Qatar, attempting stake in Ame... 2 hr gimme 8
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 3 hr Brice N Livingston 8
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web