christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
do tell Chunkyboy,
what did jebus changed so far?
<quoted text>
do tell Chunkyboy,
He changed you - so that you discuss Him every day.

I guarantee that you never discuss Aztlan...

Since: Mar 11

Armadale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>U missed the whole point, probably for the sake of argument. U have to be lame-brained to think that males and females act in the exact same way. Study up on your psychology so U can understand a bit better. There are certain ways that feminine creatures behave as opposed to males. So when U see the males behaving as the females, who wouldn't think twice? Why do U think that gay people would tell U that they knew that they were gay since a very young age? And the parents say that they thought that the child was just "freely expressing themselves".
I never said males and females act in the exact same way, I never implied that, at all. And really your telling me there are certain ways males behave and certain ways females behave.
Males behaving like females is totally different from what I was talking about hours ago. Why my 3 yr old wanted pink boots was not because he was gay, but because he was imitating. Why he idolized the Spice Girls, nothing to do with his own sexuality but with his father's. Freely expressing one's self is totally different from a very young child behaving like the oposit sex. That game doesn't stop.
It would appear it is you that wants to argue. I gather this because of your insults.
I know what I'm taking about and why. Do you?
I don't think we need to tell very young children that this great person did this or that, and they are gay. I don't think that needs to come into it. Though I'm sure gay people would love everyone to know what great people in this world were/are gay, i just don't see the sexual orientation as being important to primary pupils. Children do imitate.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say immature. I meant ammature(less capable, mistake prone, and so on).
Oh, like "amateur". Gottit.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said males and females act in the exact same way, I never implied that, at all. And really your telling me there are certain ways males behave and certain ways females behave.
Males behaving like females is totally different from what I was talking about hours ago. Why my 3 yr old wanted pink boots was not because he was gay, but because he was imitating. Why he idolized the Spice Girls, nothing to do with his own sexuality but with his father's. Freely expressing one's self is totally different from a very young child behaving like the oposit sex. That game doesn't stop.
It would appear it is you that wants to argue. I gather this because of your insults.
I don't think we need to tell very young children that this great person did this or that, and they are gay. I don't think that needs to come into it. Though I'm sure gay people would love everyone to know what great people in this world were/are gay, i just don't see the sexual orientation as being important to primary pupils. Children do imitate.
If I was the boys father and you dressed my 3 year old son up and yourself like spice girls, you would have a problem. I just couldn't understand that at all. Maybe if I knew you were like Goofy and Micky playing together you would survive the ordeal without life bearing consequences. But I can't think of any reason other than you are five and he is three for this type thing to happen.
god

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

look up
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>What does that have to do with politics, but, having said that,'right-winged truth' is the ultimate oxymoron.
You are ignorant but you think you are wise, you think you have it all figured out, when you don't know shit, child.
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
But look here tool. That's not what we were talking about. I know boy's are ruffer etc. but that's not what we were talking about. I know there is a difference between how male and females play, but that isn't what we were talking about.
I'm here on my own accord, son. I know what you were talking about, I will tell you that you were saying boys only play with dolls because adults tell them they should. That isn't true. In an experiment boys were to choice what toys they liked, and they liked the cars.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like HL is and always was gay?
Except of course the loving, intimate relationships she had with men wherein one lead to the birth of a child?
That kinda "always been gay"?
It's almost always one like that, and one that was truly always like that.

There doesn't have to be a dominant/submissive relationship.
But it likely is more than not.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
do tell Chunkyboy,
Got a lot of people killed.
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Children imitate things they like, characters they are fond of, son. If a boy wants to imitate a female character, it is because he is feminized and likes things that girls would like. Stop pretending that a boy who plays with a Barbie is simply "being himself". Kids at school victimize them and see them as misfits, so why can't you?
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is wrong with a man being born with a "dress like a female" gene. That is an issue that transsexuals have, they want to be the opposite sex and they are the "T" in the lGBT. All forms of the LGBT are simply gender identity disorders and the apex of the gay community are the "transsexuals".
Perhaps you do not know about all the gays who were dressed up as girls by their mummies.
Transgenders are impossible. Genes called Eto genes prevent male and female characterists being being mixed up. And how come transgenders need brain changes too, if they somehow have different gendered brains trapped in the opposite sex's body?

And boys who like Barbie and are effeminate are sons who are to close to their moms, and have absent fathers.
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, like "amateur". Gottit.
You are so ignorant to assume that a joke in itself can be immature. And it is the person himself who is being immature if the joke that was said would offend the person.

Don't try to elevate yourself, so hell to spelling, especially as you still have to address feeling guilty about missing those opportunities to treat your family with a holiday.
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Got a lot of people killed.
You are completely ignorant of the Bible. God only killed the wicked. Other people have read the Bible many times, so why haven't you? You have missed out on so many things!
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>They would never teach gay history, because then they would have to teach what NAMBLA taught and why NAMBLA was a part of the IGLA for 21 years. There were openly a part longer than they have not been denied as a part. They will not teach that Harvey Milks was a gay pederast or that Harry Hay was a gay pedophile and supporter of NAMBLA
But they will lie, and distort the facts to make it appear that some historical figures were gay, when they weren't at all.
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It's almost always one like that, and one that was truly always like that.
There doesn't have to be a dominant/submissive relationship.
But it likely is more than not.
There is nothing wrong with a dominant male/submissive female relationship. Women are attracted to dominant men. Stop complaining that women won't date you, and accept that they wouldn't be attracted to a sissy mommas boy like you. You even act like a little girl. In front of other people, do you normally tell them your "fond" child memories, or do you refrain, because you know they are strange, and inappropriate, and you know they won't appreciate them, like being cuddled by your mother after another boy shouted at you once mildly? What a wussy man! What a female!
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
He changed you - so that you discuss Him every day.
I guarantee that you never discuss Aztlan...
Why not post under your proper username? Is it because you are drunk, like last time, when you were drunk and you posted unregistered?

And why get drunk? What a fool who has no integrity!

And just like an adolescent you are proud of it!

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely ignorant of the Bible. God only killed the wicked. Other people have read the Bible many times, so why haven't you? You have missed out on so many things!
ROFL.

I have. Why do you think I'm an atheist?

Still laffin.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant to assume that a joke in itself can be immature. And it is the person himself who is being immature if the joke that was said would offend the person.
Don't try to elevate yourself, so hell to spelling, especially as you still have to address feeling guilty about missing those opportunities to treat your family with a holiday.
A word of advice - read what you write BEFORE you hit "enter".

Because that lot was incomprehensible.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

god wrote:
look up
God is a ceiling?
LineDazzle

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>We are in agreement.
As I posted this: All forms of the LGBT are simply gender identity disorders and the apex of the gay community are the "transsexuals".
Perhaps you do not know about all the gays who were dressed up as girls by their mummies.
Homosexuality in and of itself, aside from childhood sexual abuse is caused by the bilateral destruction of the amygdala, which happens due to things like an overbearing mom that hates men or absent father who abandons the child.
I find it also odd when a lesbian who was abused as a child argues that child abuse does not cause some to become gay.
I knew about those moms who dress their boys up. They even try to make their sons as feminine as possible. It is feminists to blame, who hate all men, and since they hate males, they hate masculinarity and want to destroy it within a male.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

265 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 4 min Nice_girl 447
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 45 min sunny 0569470225 38
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Krackerjacks 115,659
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Hidingfromyou 93,873
GMO foods and you! 1 hr Hidingfromyou 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Catcher1 224,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••