Prove there's a god.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#623477 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence do you have about who clicked the judge icons?
You know Nano hates evidence and avoid its at all cost.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#623478 May 12, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Nano , youre my hero, I am at your service , just ring.
A slave for the BDSM slave.... yet you call gay people "pervs."
thewordofme

Tucson, AZ

#623479 May 12, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Site your source to all this information and i will read it myself.
How does it show the Bible is dead wrong as you claim????
It's all over the interwebs--has been in some cases over a decade, others for 2 or 3 years.
How does it show the Bible is dead wrong??

The solid evidence that Humans have been around 200,000 years old, and the DNA evidence against Adam and Eve (and Noah).

All of the Evidence for humans all over the earth many many thousands of years ago is tremendous and solid....there is NO doubt in the scientific communities.

Start Here: http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence

And Here: http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics

And Here: http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/wiens.html
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623480 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Live and let live" requires that they not force feed depraved subject matter into young minds.
Yeah, depraved subject matter like Christianity should be nowhere near children.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623481 May 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Nano hates evidence and avoid its at all cost.
True, true.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623482 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hide behind anything. And my belief doesn't make me personally responsible for the choices of the rest of the world. I believe that illicit drugs are bad for people and those who choose to use them recklessly destroy not only their life but others around them, So is it my that they choose to do drugs? Don't base my personal beliefs, and what works for me on how other people accept or feel about them. If your beliefs are the result of how others may feel about them then perhaps you suffer from a bit of peer pressure. I outgrew that in highschool. Relishing in the outcomes of others lives, however, is quite relevant. If I delighted in the idea of someone going to hell it would be understandable that you find my belief in God so completely offensive...but the fact is...I don't take delight in that at all.
Once again, you post by putting words on others keyboards. timn17 never claimed that what they believed was based on how others felt about it. Weird.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623483 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>how does one "day"?
xD
Autocorrect from "die". Context clues, dimwit.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623484 May 12, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Under the right conditions you can be persuaded to do anything, that isn't saying the conditions would ever exist for you.
It is saying there are conditions that could. It also does not preclude the conditions would have you enjoying the lifestyle required by such conditions. Brainwashing it is called sometimes but
in reality a form of Stockholm syndrome and a possibility in which you wouldn't even be aware of the disorder.
No, I couldn't. You have no evidence for your assertions.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623485 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Try and prove it, loser.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." ~Truzzi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcello_Truzzi&... ;
So many men have been credited with this comment that I'm surprised Paris Hilton hasn't sued them for patent violations. Being "dayed" is their best defense.
lol
You prove that your hate cult warms your insides with every post.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#623486 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Me? lol, no, but there have been plenty of other people that have been flipped. The hilarious part is the men who try to claim they still aren't gay after willingly participating in sex with other men, IOWs, the ones who the CDC have agreed to label as MSM (men who have sex with other men). Talk about delusional, but that's what makes so many happy, spreading their sickness and pretending they are still normal in an effort to avoid recrimination.
You seem well-versed on the subject and quite obsessed. I think you're masking something.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#623487 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How many Scriptures are contained in your unholy book that admonish against gossip? Would you care for the exact figure? Yet, you care not about those admonitions, those rules allegedly passed down by Yeahnoway and entertain salacious gossip and abject lies anyway. Convicted of plagiarism? By which court?
There is nothing reasonable about your hate cult. There is nothing reasonable about your faith. You use it as a cudgel to spread hate. Have fun.
Of course you find everything about God/Christianity unreasonable and not fair. You are on the other side of it, you refuse to see the fairness and ALL of the attemps God has giving in the OT, and even more so in the NT for people to escape the total seperation from him. God has giving MAN a way to escape hell beneath, but people refuse it for the simple fact they want too do as they choose, and not be held for their actions.

I dont hate you, i love you as a human being and God loves you because you are his creation. Now does that mean i agree with your actions? NO. Just because i disagree with you or anyone doesnt mean i hate them.

It's not gossip,or a lie..

gos·sip

/&#712;gäsip/

Noun

Casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.

You wasn't convicted silly, just found guilty...

It is a proven fact that you posted words that was not yours and didnt site the source. "Multiple times", and then RR found the source and done what you was suppose to have done.

If it was ever in a cout of law, you would be guilty and convicted of it...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623488 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You seem well-versed on the subject and quite obsessed. I think you're masking something.
Far enough in the closet to see Narnia.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#623489 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hide behind anything. And my belief doesn't make me personally responsible for the choices of the rest of the world. I believe that illicit drugs are bad for people and those who choose to use them recklessly destroy not only their life but others around them, So is it my that they choose to do drugs? Don't base my personal beliefs, and what works for me on how other people accept or feel about them. If your beliefs are the result of how others may feel about them then perhaps you suffer from a bit of peer pressure. I outgrew that in highschool. Relishing in the outcomes of others lives, however, is quite relevant. If I delighted in the idea of someone going to hell it would be understandable that you find my belief in God so completely offensive...but the fact is...I don't take delight in that at all.
Well said.

What they fail to realize and comprehend is, God doesnt take delight in the death of the wicked/unbelievers either. It's his "will" that none perish but that all come to repentance.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#623490 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't ask for my perspective. I asked you what happens to non-believers when they day. You returned with a snarky, "Oh yeah, then where did we come from?" Which was an incomprehensible response to my query. You began with the passive-aggressive nonsense. I followed suit. You still haven't answered my question and resort to this inane foolishness. What's the purpose? You claim to want reasonable debate while being entirely unreasonable. Third graders put you to shame.
No, specifically, you asked,
"So, what does your secret decoder ring say happens to people that don't agree with your immoral world view when they die?"
And I answered your silly question by saying, I didn't have a decoder ring. Then I asked you another question altogether. It was pretty basic Q&A as far as I can tell. I hardly think by answering I didn't have a "decoder ring" was snarky. If anything, the whole "decoder ring" was snarky and certainly on the third grade level. the fact is...I followed suit...but I did answer your question.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623491 May 12, 2013
timn17 the UGLY atheist wrote:
*The fact that you evidently love personally informing others..."
Just like you love personally persecuting Christians. It's why the Hell the Bible refers to does most certainly exist;;;, despite your delusional wish and failing faith that it doesn't.

Sadly for you, it does exist and it was created to eternally punish you due to your tyrannical, fit-pitching unbelief of God, and radical rebellion against God.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623492 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
No, specifically, you asked,
"So, what does your secret decoder ring say happens to people that don't agree with your immoral world view when they die?"
And I answered your silly question by saying, I didn't have a decoder ring. Then I asked you another question altogether. It was pretty basic Q&A as far as I can tell. I hardly think by answering I didn't have a "decoder ring" was snarky. If anything, the whole "decoder ring" was snarky and certainly on the third grade level. the fact is...I followed suit...but I did answer your question.
Well said. You're winning this argument between you and that loser atheist Huh.
youtube

AOL

#623493 May 12, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#623494 May 12, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. You're winning this argument between you and that loser atheist Huh.
Ha ha...thanks. I really shouldn't even indulge in the banter...but it helps to keep me open-minded...getting on here ever so often and reminding myself there's a whole world out there filled with people who don't believe as I do. It's easy to forget that fact when you're surrounded by the same people, with thoughts synonymous to my own, for the majority of the time. My goodness though....I honestly cannot comprehend how people can harbor so much hatred and anger for others all over a difference in beliefs. it's sad and disheartening actually.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#623495 May 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>We "probably are sensing our sense of self while sleeping, we just don't remember it." Ok then, lol. We are capable of forming memories while asleep, so if we were "present" while sleeping, we should remember it.
Jesus, really? We are capable of forming memories of an event but not our sense of being itself.

So what you're saying is that if we were "present" while sleeping we should remember our sense of being? I thought you agreed we cannot remember our sense of being? How can you make a memory out of just "being"? Where's the "event" in that?

Long Beach, CA

#623496 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha...thanks. I really shouldn't even indulge in the banter...but it helps to keep me open-minded...getting on here ever so often and reminding myself there's a whole world out there filled with people who don't believe as I do. It's easy to forget that fact when you're surrounded by the same people, with thoughts synonymous to my own, for the majority of the time. My goodness though....I honestly cannot comprehend how people can harbor so much hatred and anger for others all over a difference in beliefs. it's sad and disheartening actually.
Much of it emanates from being marginalized and denigrated by the majority in our "Christian nation."

Think of the anger many black people have felt for a long time, having suffered chronic discrimination and "secondary citizenship."

Try to empathize. It's a very human reaction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Estelle 603,772
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 47 min Brian 277
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,160
9/11&bin 2 hr REV CAROL 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr who 177,903
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Does enyone know what is the best way to buy an... (Jul '09) 3 hr VALWriting 2
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 4 hr ggn gay 590
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web