RiversideRedneck

Fontana, CA

#623233 May 11, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it turns out the bible is one of the most popular books to ever be sold. Billions of people still believe in God against all odds. Yes, I think my belief has been more than able to stand up to scrutiny...
And the beautiful thing is, the number of those that believe in God is rising every day.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#623234 May 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you do condemn people to your imaginary hell just by asserting that the bible is fact.
I don't condemn anyone. My interpretation of the bible and my beliefs are my own. It's not place to condemn or judge anyone...I'm not perfect, who am I to condemn? You're wrong.

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#623236 May 11, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You're contradicting yourself now.
This opposes your earlier assertion that god can be understood simply by believing.
All these contradictions cancel god out. If believing still isn't enough to understand him, then what will be?
Understanding who God is and understanding why He chooses to do what He does is entirely different.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#623239 May 11, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
Well, I'm a Christian, but I'm not blind or ignorant to the fact that Christians...or at least people who use the term quite loosely to describe themselves, have indeed destroyed the world view of Christianity as a whole.
Christianity is simply not a good enough ideology. Following the Bible closely would be far worse than following it very selectively, using something like Humanism as a moderating influence.

Christianity created those people who are destroying the view of Christianity. Frankly, it's garbage in, garbage out. Give the Christian people something better, and they'll perform better. They're operating on outdated software.

Christianity does evolve, and it is better now than it was in the past, but the mechanisms that control the natural evolution of the religion are no longer fast enough to keep pace with the evolution of the larger societies that Christianity exists within.
Truth signed in wrote:
By all means, I don't think myself the perfect example of what Jesus Christ teaches we should be, but I make an honest effort. Those who get on here, and even those who don't, who speak with malice and hatred toward those who don't believe...they are in direct opposition to what is taught in the bible...and they pretty much deserve to be raked over the coals. I don't mind being made fun of for my belief...I expect that. It does bother me, though, when I'm stereotyped and lumped in with those who are hypocritical...because I make every effort not to be like them. I hope you'll give me the chance to prove I'm not like that.:)
Talking about being a good example of what Jesus teaches doesn't mean anything at all to me. I don't give out respect for that. When you get into the details, and start talking about what is good and what is bad, then I can find out what kind of ideology a person has, and evaluate it.

I'll probably be gone for I don't know how long, but if and when I return, I'll look to see if you're around.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#623241 May 11, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it turns out the bible is one of the most popular books to ever be sold. Billions of people still believe in God against all odds. Yes, I think my belief has been more than able to stand up to scrutiny...
not even close bud
it may be the most printed book,along w quran,but it doesnt sell very well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-sel...
redemption

Prosperity, SC

#623242 May 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it wasn't cancer, and I highly doubt the doctors "thoroughly" checked it because that would have require brain surgery for a biopsy, something they don't like to do except in extreme cases, better to just treat for cancer and hope it's not. As I said, that story is a very common one, and you never bothered to look it up or learn about it.
I can tell you are a stupid atheist. I've been reading your posts and you are a brainless idiot.
redemption

Prosperity, SC

#623243 May 11, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
not even close bud
it may be the most printed book,along w quran,but it doesnt sell very well
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-sel...

You are an ignorant fool.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#623244 May 11, 2013
Redoran wrote:
Why are evangelicals so mentally stunted? This is the question of the century.
bc religion kills the mind
and they are affraid of atheists,bc we THINK

United States

#623245 May 11, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I do no such thing. I don't promote a cult, I promote God, not people.
God needs promoting?
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#623246 May 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TaiZE9Nu_K4XX
Check this out. Hereīs the proof of godīs existence.
argument from Ignorance FALLACY,

just bc something exists doesnt prove god

universe always existed,in some other shape or form,and Big Bang was just another of endless changes the universe goes thru..no gods needed...

Location hidden

#623247 May 11, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
you wrote;
God created Hell for the express purpose of torturing souls for an eternity, according to the myth.
To which i pointed out was a lie,
Bullshit.

Learn what a lie is. Even if incorrect, I expressed what I believed to be true, which can't be considered a lie.

If God created Hell, and knew what he would use it for, it was created with the intent of using it in every way he knew that he would use it for.
psalms 23 wrote:
which is typicl of all Atheist and unbelievers who hate God.
You can't hate something that you don't believe exists.
psalms 23 wrote:
They love to twist words and form their on conclusion and misintrepretation of God and the Bible.
My impartial interpretation of the Bible is inherently going to be better than yours. You have a confirmation bias, I don't.
psalms 23 wrote:
That being said here is the perfect example,
Your words:
"original plan" suggests that you don't believe God is all knowing.
Projecting lies once again..
Sorry but it's hard to talk or have a disussion with dishonest people like yourself..
Are you dishonestly using the word "lies" incorrectly, or doing it out of ignorance?

Why haven't I called you a liar for your mistakes?

You have exactly one opportunity to make yourself relevant to me in the future.

Location hidden

#623249 May 11, 2013
Peace out beetches.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623250 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
bc religion kills the mind
and they are affraid of atheists,bc we THINK
You don't think at all. If you do, it is only evil things.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#623251 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Some where in your post is a queen waiting to come out.
PROJECTION again Chunkyboy

when will you come out from the closet you old fruitcake?LOLOLOL
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623252 May 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
God needs promoting?
Atheists entering Hell does that daily.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623253 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
PROJECTION again Chunkyboy
when will you come out from the closet you old fruitcake?LOLOLOL
You are considered the type that most people hate. You are no more valuable than a chunk of feces. You are a dumb ass atheist.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#623254 May 11, 2013
redemption wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant fool.
youre PROJECTING again

YOU are the IGNORANT one

all kristains are

www.evilbible.com
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623255 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
youre PROJECTING again
YOU are the IGNORANT one
all kristains are
www.evilbible.com
Your anger is showing again.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623256 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
have you noticed that I'm never able to enjoy life due to concerns and worries that I'm wrong about God's non-existence???
Every post you make verifies it! I love seeing how sketchy you are in your faith in atheism.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623257 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is showing again.
Anyone with common sense and who gave a sh!t about the human race WOULD be angry with your propaganda that will lead humans to self-extinction.

Of course humans will get angry when you are trying to kill them off.

People are PISSED that you want to wipe out the future of the whole human race by arguing over bullsh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Barnsweb 441,757
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Tony17 559,052
10 ways to make money easily 11 min salmi-pro 1
Does anyone like watching people masterbate? (May '14) 52 min devilkitty666 14
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr lightbeamrider 175,557
Couch Potato Alert 2 hr yon 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Seraphima 604,838
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 265,020
More from around the web