Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#623595 May 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:

I understand. I am asking you too to understand.
Just keep thinking slaves, colored, negroes, African-Americans, blacks. There has been some understanding, and we're not there yet.
We're not where yet?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623596 May 13, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're totally right man. A group of marginalized people fighting for their rights is totally insignificant.
The only "rights" the gays don't have is SSM. That's it. That's all.

And you call them 'marginalized' and 'fighting' for rights... It's sad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623597 May 13, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Gay people are completely accepted in our culture and they have the same rights as everyone else. People have never been killed for their sexual orientation before. My bad.
Not every action and preference of any person will be acceptable to all others.

They DO have the same rights as everyone else, except SSM in some states.

Stop trying to make a sexual preference equal to race, it's not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623598 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"no two Christians", eh?
So you're saying you think there's 1.9 billion different interpretations??
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Way more than that.
More than 1.9 billion interpretations?

Supply evidence for your assertion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#623599 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
More people kill for land, money and power than they do for any religion.
With the fighting over land being for religious reasons- are you totally unaware of all the fighting in the middle east and the reason for that?

And the fight for money and power also being tied into the desire for religious dominance.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623600 May 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Pfft.
Informing children about Genghis Khan, or the Roman Empire, or the Civil Rights movement is not "Pushing" Hunnery or Imperialism or slavery or racism.
It's teaching.
I know.

But did you learn Genghis Khan's sexuality while learning about him in 4th grade?

Nope.

Why?

Because it's absolutely not necessary to learn that about him.

FYI - the Civil Rights movement was not about slavery, it was about equal rights under the law, more than 100 years after slavery became illegal.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623601 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
KittenKoder wrote:
GI Joe is just a Ken doll, with fatigues, after all.
<quoted text>
You agree with Koder? <shocking>
GI Joe IS a doll- calling it an "action figure" doesn't make it any less of what is actually is- which is a doll.

So WHAT?? Nothing wrong with little boys playing with dolls just as there is nothing wrong with little girls playing with trucks.

No matter what toys a child chooses to play with, that has absolutely no influence or bearing on their innate sexuality.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623602 May 13, 2013
timn17 wrote:
You think that anecdotal evidence is better than actual studies, don't you?
Not at all.

What study?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623603 May 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
GI Joe is just a Ken doll, with fatigues, after all.
timn17 wrote:
About what?
That.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#623604 May 13, 2013
youtube wrote:

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX

So is Benedict no longer the antichrist?

You used to spam that you had 100% proof that he was.

Were you 100% wrong?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623605 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA !!! You can't be serious.....
You don't have kids, either.
Thank God.
You seem to think having kids makes a person an expert on child psychology and human sexuality and so much more.

It doesn't.

One need not have kids to understand kids if for no other reason than that at one time we were ALL kids ourselves whether or not we have them.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623606 May 13, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
But did you learn Genghis Khan's sexuality while learning about him in 4th grade?
Nope.
Why?
Because it's absolutely not necessary to learn that about him.
FYI - the Civil Rights movement was not about slavery, it was about equal rights under the law, more than 100 years after slavery became illegal.
I did not. You are correct, it's irrelevant

I did, however, have to learn about his Empire, his people, his Mongolness, since that was a central characteristic of that area and times.

The central characteristic of the gay rights movement is what, now?

{I know I said "Hun" before. Brain fart.}

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623607 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>With the fighting over land being for religious reasons- are you totally unaware of all the fighting in the middle east and the reason for that?
And the fight for money and power also being tied into the desire for religious dominance.
Nope. Two of our largest empires had nothing to do with religion, they were about land, money and power - the Roman & British empires.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#623608 May 13, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Under the right conditions you can be persuaded to do anything, that isn't saying the conditions would ever exist for you.
It is saying there are conditions that could. It also does not preclude the conditions would have you enjoying the lifestyle required by such conditions. Brainwashing it is called sometimes but
in reality a form of Stockholm syndrome and a possibility in which you wouldn't even be aware of the disorder.
And, yet again, you receive negative icons for using your own mind instead of submitting to the oppressive majority on the thread.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623609 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>GI Joe IS a doll- calling it an "action figure" doesn't make it any less of what is actually is- which is a doll.
So WHAT?? Nothing wrong with little boys playing with dolls just as there is nothing wrong with little girls playing with trucks.
No matter what toys a child chooses to play with, that has absolutely no influence or bearing on their innate sexuality.
GI Joe is no doll, he's an action figure - as his camo, Jeep, machine guns, parachute and kung fu grip testify.

(Cue the copy/paste definitions of 'doll' and 'action figure')

You think so, huh? You think it's perfectly fine that a little boy would be interested in changing poopy diapers on some doll?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#623610 May 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I did not. You are correct, it's irrelevant
I did, however, have to learn about his Empire, his people, his Mongolness, since that was a central characteristic of that area and times.
What RR and many like him who don't accept homosexuality as valid fail to realize is that pointing out to school kids the many wonderful accomplishments and talents of homosexuals throughout history can go a long way in offsetting mindsets such as that of RR and many like him- that being that homosexuals are "bad" people, worthless, useless, people who do nothing and contribute nothing positive to society, etc.....- that like any other MINORITY group, homosexuals have made major positive contributions to the world since the dawn of mankind and that the fact they were/are gay does not diminish them or invalidate them.

Parents who try to push discrimination against homosexuals onto their children fail to realize that children are being taught that discrimination against people based on their sexuality is no more justifiable than discrimination against people based on their race, creed, color, religion or gender.

But for those parents who want to keep that cycle of hatred, contempt, disdain and lack of respect against homosexuals have a hard time accepting that that cycle can be broken- as of course, is SHOULD be.

Location hidden

#623611 May 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Nano hates evidence and avoid its at all cost.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out who found his post disagreeable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623612 May 13, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to think having kids makes a person an expert on child psychology and human sexuality and so much more.
It doesn't.
One need not have kids to understand kids if for no other reason than that at one time we were ALL kids ourselves whether or not we have them.
Having kids, or raising kids, makes a person infinitely more of an expert on kids compared to someone that hasn't. Your posts prove that. Remember you wrote "Why would you discipline a 6 month old?!?!" You ask because you're ignorant of it.

Location hidden

#623613 May 13, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then.
Provide me with a list of my "sissy buddies" and I'll consider your accusation.
Reduction?:p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#623614 May 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I did not. You are correct, it's irrelevant
The central characteristic of the gay rights movement has no business being part of a school's curriculum. It's not really a 'movement' anyway, it's more like a bath house party.

Teach it, sure. But leave it to college classes, keep it out of K-12.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min True 3,808
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Bongo 64,057
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min Steve III 654,009
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 5 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 5 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 7 hr Bbflip 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web