LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623184 May 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.
I have. Why do you think I'm an atheist?
Still laffin.
But not enough. You haven't read much of it to assume God orders non believers. He only ordered the death of the heathens. And why say laughing as laffin? Is it because you want to come across as unique as a person, since it got down your self esteem when you felt guilty about missing the opportunities to treat you family with holidays?

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#623185 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said males and females act in the exact same way, I never implied that, at all. And really your telling me there are certain ways males behave and certain ways females behave.
Males behaving like females is totally different from what I was talking about hours ago. Why my 3 yr old wanted pink boots was not because he was gay, but because he was imitating. Why he idolized the Spice Girls, nothing to do with his own sexuality but with his father's. Freely expressing one's self is totally different from a very young child behaving like the oposit sex. That game doesn't stop.
It would appear it is you that wants to argue. I gather this because of your insults.
I know what I'm taking about and why. Do you?
I don't think we need to tell very young children that this great person did this or that, and they are gay. I don't think that needs to come into it. Though I'm sure gay people would love everyone to know what great people in this world were/are gay, i just don't see the sexual orientation as being important to primary pupils. Children do imitate.
Ok, you're right. Kids do imitate what they see and adults sometimes dictate in kids the behaviors that are acceptable for each gender. As far as the insults go, I don't insult anyone without provocation. If I decide to post, it would most likely be a question that invokes an answer from anyone with insight but the responders have slick asshole-type comments as they avoid the question which in turn may take me out of my element for a bit. No offense to anyone who didn't offend me.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623186 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>I know. They say that Alexander the Great was great, but his two wives and three children would say differently.
It is like the homosexuality found in the animal kingdom, 1500 species, yet they had to electro-shock them to make them perform gay behaviors. Even if they were not lying, they are, the animals would be 99% straight and 1% bisexual, which is not gay.
Desperate gay liars create children's stories. Like Roy and Silo, a children's story of two gay penguins. Missing chapter, Chapter 13, they were never gay and Roy is now mated with a female penguin, Chappy.
And they also said the ineffectual Edward the II was gay. He had a nice death though, as he had a hot metal poker stuck up his bowls, instead of a penis.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623187 May 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
God is a ceiling?
Shut up young turd, worthless little homosexual punk!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623188 May 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A word of advice - read what you write BEFORE you hit "enter".
Because that lot was incomprehensible.
A word of advise - deal with the feelings of guilt about missing the opportunities to treat your family with holidays, BEFORE you write and hit "enter".
Rush

Columbus, NE

#623189 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But not enough. You haven't read much of it to assume God orders non believers. He only ordered the death of the heathens. And why say laughing as laffin? Is it because you want to come across as unique as a person, since it got down your self esteem when you felt guilty about missing the opportunities to treat you family with holidays?
Good to see you are still as crazy as ever largelanguage.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623191 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A word of advise - deal with the feelings of guilt about missing the opportunities to treat your family with holidays, BEFORE you write and hit "enter".
Okay, that's a preponderance of evidence.

Not only are you subliterate, you're apocalyptically stupid.
V*I*M activated.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#623193 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is wrong with a man being born with a "dress like a female" gene. That is an issue that transsexuals have, they want to be the opposite sex and they are the "T" in the lGBT. All forms of the LGBT are simply gender identity disorders and the apex of the gay community are the "transsexuals".
Perhaps you do not know about all the gays who were dressed up as girls by their mummies.
The fact that my son is greater than your superstition and stupidity, thinking a king could ever be what you thought, and anything but the king he is.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#623194 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But they will lie, and distort the facts to make it appear that some historical figures were gay, when they weren't at all.
Your god knows I hate to argue with the likes of your stupidity.

In a simple stroke.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#623196 May 11, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all, but that's what makes it an equal and opposite reaction.
I've seen several atheists who use methods they picked up from theists. So far, I haven't seen enough data to determine if this is beneficial to my own agendas or not. Currently, I would have to say that I am opposed to it. I can't see that it does much good right now. It definitely hurts some people.
<quoted text>
I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that you personally deserved the "treatment".
I could make the argument about moderate Christians acting as a shield and enabler for extremists, but that argument doesn't really address responsibility in the way it would need to in order to support a position that you personally deserve to be treated in the same way as extremists.
<quoted text>
You don't deserve to be hated.
You deserve a hug and a handshake.
You're still going to see Christianity being raked over the coals, and I think that's justified.
Well, I'm a Christian, but I'm not blind or ignorant to the fact that Christians...or at least people who use the term quite loosely to describe themselves, have indeed destroyed the world view of Christianity as a whole. By all means, I don't think myself the perfect example of what Jesus Christ teaches we should be, but I make an honest effort. Those who get on here, and even those who don't, who speak with malice and hatred toward those who don't believe...they are in direct opposition to what is taught in the bible...and they pretty much deserve to be raked over the coals. I don't mind being made fun of for my belief...I expect that. It does bother me, though, when I'm stereotyped and lumped in with those who are hypocritical...because I make every effort not to be like them. I hope you'll give me the chance to prove I'm not like that.:)

“I speak my mind”

#623197 May 11, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you do, otherwise you would not tell anyone they are going there, you would in fact never even think of the place. But you do, you are obsessed with using this "hell" as a threat.
I beg your pardon, I don't threaten hell on others. I don't even believe in doing that. If I mention it, it's only in response to a question about it and I merely respond with my view of it. But I certainly never tell anyone they are going there and even if I feared they might, the very last thing I would do is take delight in the idea of it. You're tagging characteristics of other posters on me, just because I am a Christian. Show me one post I've made over the past two years or so that even remotely depicts that I am even slightly obsessed with hell or where I've told someone they are going. I assure you, you'd be wasting your time searching, as there isn't one. But...I'll have to say, I'd welcome the example, since you you've made the claim. Particularly since you"re always going on about needing evidence to back claims.

“I speak my mind”

#623198 May 11, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you "understand him because you believe in him". I don't think you really understand your belief or thought no more than shallowly about it by what your Sunday-school teacher taught you, for this god is contradictory. You don't understand the crystal-clear contradiction that renders the existence of your god impossible.
You can't rule a whole universe and have free will at the same time.
The concepts cancel each other out just like this: 0-0=0.
0-0=0 should be easy enough for anyone to "understand"...
God is the creator...He gives humans free will. Christians don't rule the universe. The concepts don't contradict as they are applied to different entities.

“I speak my mind”

#623199 May 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sharkey is crazy.
I don't know about crazy, but he's terribly misinformed and angry. It's sad really, to think anyone harbors that much hatred and anger toward others.

“I speak my mind”

#623200 May 11, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Who made the apes that made the road that turned to lava?
Well...I've been asking that question and no one seems able to tell me. Just that it definitely wasn't God. Kind of odd really...

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#623201 May 11, 2013
Why are evangelicals so mentally stunted? This is the question of the century.

“I speak my mind”

#623202 May 11, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>On THESE grounds:
Your promotion of a doctrine that will result in the mass murder-suicide of the human race by way of arguing each other to death over what is basically stories, lies, gossip, hearsay, and bullsh!t.
Humans don't like it when you're trying to kill them, either directly or indirectly.
They will fight back.
They are defending their lives, their FUTURE, against being caught in the crossfire of a stupid religious gang war.
When each side wants to eliminate the other, all we get is 0-0=0: there will be NO HUMAN LEFT because we've wiped each other all out...arguing over BULLSH!T!
It's nearly impossible to respect your cry for peace when you're the biggest duck in the puddle spewing hatred toward others. You really should make an effort to get along with others...or just hush...I mean seriously dude...be the change you'd like to see.

“I speak my mind”

#623203 May 11, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't bother me. Pointing out the flaws and morally reprehensible ideas in christian dogma doesn't require that I believe in said dogma.
Your lava analogy is completely fallacious. A better one would be this: I create you and give you "free will," and then put you on a forked road - the left side leads you to lava, and the right side leads you to safety. You have to drive down the road and pick which way to go, and because of your free will, you can do whatever you want. I put confusing, contradictory, and flat out wrong signs all up and down the road; and no where on the road are there any clear and definitive signs regarding which way is the best. In fact, most signs seem to indicate that it doesn't really matter which way you turn, except for one at the very beginning that warns you that the wrong turn will end in death. It is easy to disregard this original sign, because you find no evidence (or signs) on the way which would suggest that one of the paths leads to lava. Because I created you, and because I am omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent, I know exactly which path you will take, and I know that your "free will" will lead you to either ignore or accept the original sign. And assuming you are going to take the lava path, I know in advance that you are doomed to a fiery death, and I do nothing to stop it, nor do I make the road any less confusing.
That's more like it.
Ah, but that isn't the way it is at all. If you're nonchalantly driving down the left fork and someone stops you and says..."there's lava ahead, please turn around, and you ignore...then how can you blame anyone but you?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#623204 May 11, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't surprise me but who knows for sure? Tim is also probably 'Hiding', but what's in a name? Whether one hypocrite posts 100 posts under one name or 50 posts under one name and 50 under another, the balance of nature still remains the same. IOW no matter how many names they use, the level of 'double standard' in the world remains the same. Something like that anyway.
Dude, we are all hiding. You got us. We've already been over this.
youtube

AOL

#623205 May 11, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#623206 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of lifeforms on earth, and NONE on any of the other planets in this solar system. There is no further need to 'prove' God's existence. Only people who want to remain STUPID so that they can continue to RUN from God dare to ask such questions.
http://www.npr.org/2012/08/05/158170844/life-...

You should be careful, in the real world intelligent people don't make blind assertions without evidence, and since you cannot prove a negative, saying there is or never was any life anywhere else in the solar system is a negative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min MUQ1 261,679
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min MUQ1 37,260
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Tony17 548,698
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min Thinking 230,010
i am waiting for u 1 hr Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 1 hr andet1987 53,432
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 602,180
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr Jared 172
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr chevyguy 127

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE