Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
What do U mean WTF?! Isn't that what evolution states?! That one animal evolves into another for the purpose of adaptation and survival?! That fish evolved and grew lungs for air and started living on land?! For U to ignore the real questions and pick out "trying" just shows that U don't have as much faith in the theory as U think and the tactic of avoidance is all U have, oh, and Wikipedia!!
She is a master at avoiding the direct questions, and loves to try re-direct the topic at hand..

Good luck.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So true! Never forget, the towers fell because of atheism! If there wasn't a war on god going on in this country, he would have protected us!
"For if ye shall forsake my name and the name of my son, no longer shall the protection of the almighty be afforded to thee. For where the fools of babylon reside, the power of the ALMIGHTY shall be absent. Your great towers of babylon shall be stricken with fire, and crumble to the ground;you shall lie stricken on the ground hearing the lamentations of your women." 1:24 Ecclesiastes
Clearly, our LORD predicted the events of 9/11. It's our fault we didn't listen. For our god is a loving, merciful one, but if we poison our brothers, he strikes us down with great vengeance and furious anger. The aroma of burning infidel is truly pleasing to our LORD. By the way, that's what hell is for.
Hmmm, your sarcasm is always appreciated! Do U whoop your children? If U don't answer, never mind because it's not my business anyway. But it's the same concept we humans use to make sure our kids stay in line and do as they are told because we want the best for them. Even though we know that this will hurt our child it's still acceptable to hit them because we do it under the pretense that it will help the become a good person. Now I don't whoop my son for anything that I know I haven't explained to him but the things that he know I don't accept will not be tolerated in my kingdom (house) and there are consequences. God feels the same way about His rules and regulations.

Since: Mar 11

Armadale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm the one?! Wow! But those are your words, not mine! So U think that man knows everything that needs to be known? There is no other information that needs to be discovered? Are U saying that U cannot comprehend when someone mentions "set of information"? U really can't make out what it would be saying? Damn!!!
Where do I say or imply that there isn't anything else that needs to be known, where do I imply there is no other information that need's to be discovered. That's right, there isn't anything I have written here that would lead you to believe that.
I answered one of your posts because you were implying the atheists on here think they know it all, have all the answers. Though that isn't true, as I said to you. And now your trying to?
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>How can this god you keep talking about exist at all?
It simply cannot. Its very nature cancels the idea of this god out completely. An omnipotent god has already killed itself. Once you're dead you no longer exist.
Ah.... Genius....

The existence of God disproves the possibility of God.

O_o
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Look, you MURDERER.
SHUT THE F*CK UP with this HUMAN KILLING PROPOGANDA!
YOU ARE A KILLER OF THE HUMAN RACE!
YOUR @SS BELONGS IN GITMO WITH THE REST OF THE TERRORISTS.
SHUT THE F*CK UP, KILLER.
F*CKING MURDERER!!!!!!
One wonders if the rational freethinking skeptics will intervene on this post.

One doubts it...
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you understand that there is a difference between forcing someone to pray and teaching someone about history?
Do you understand the difference in teaching someone about history and teaching someone gay propaganda?
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Again: does it upset you when the color of MLK's skin is mentioned? His skin color is relevant to his achievements in the same way that the sexual orientation of a gay activist is relevant to their achievements. What about gay people who aren't directly involved in gay activism? Well, what about people like george washington carver? He was simply a brilliant inventor, but his skin color is mentioned in history books. Do you know why? Because it's important to highlight the contributions of a previously marginalized segment of society, so we don't end up with a never ending parade of bigots.
Do not dare to compare the struggle of black Americans to that of gays.

It's repulsive, ignorant and racist.
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Which you just directly contradicted in your previous post. Again, you were trying to use the word "freethinker" as a pejorative meaning "sheep," while simultaneously criticizing two "freethinkers" for having two different opinions.
Yes, I was pointing out that they are atypical freethinkers.
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Aztlan ... erm "Jesus" ... can give her a brain too?
Who's Aztlan?

That's right, nobody knows unless you google it....

Who's Jesus? Everyone knows.

Jesus DID say that He was going to change the world...

Pretty impressive for an "ignorant" man, huh?
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually like a ken doll, just in case you haven't heard. Interested?
You have no pecker?
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>So,you are saying that the Brown family and Goldman family shouldn't get swat and you need to get in contact with Nicole and Ron. I see that you forgot about the restitution matter for employment, housing and schooling.
Are you suggesting that we leave it up to the slave owners to do the right thing and to treat the free slaves fairly and provide equal employment, housing, bus riding, etc.? Oops, we tried that.
Are you also against payment for disabilities or for hiring disabled people? I mean, why should we have handicap spaces, hire less able disabled people or pay for their disability? Is that not an issue because 87% of social security and disability recipients are white.
Why did you only say skin color, was that because you wanted to exclude the white women who are hired because of their sex or did you conveniently forget. How about we just go through all the companies and fire all the people of white skin colors who do not have college degrees, so the blacks with college degrees can get those jobs. Even better, why not fire everyone and have everyone reapply.
Also, maybe you would like to get in touch with the Southern slaves that were slaves as late as 1935 or 38.
What's this drivel? You said we need to pay restitution to the slaves and I agreed and offered to help pay.

Get me in contact with the slaves and I'll start right away.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Aztlan?
That's right, nobody knows unless you google it....
Who's Jesus? Everyone knows.
Jesus DID say that He was going to change the world...
Pretty impressive for an "ignorant" man, huh?
do tell Chunkyboy,

what did jebus changed so far?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Pokay wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't surprise me but who knows for sure? Tim is also probably 'Hiding', but what's in a name? Whether one hypocrite posts 100 posts under one name or 50 posts under one name and 50 under another, the balance of nature still remains the same. IOW no matter how many names they use, the level of 'double standard' in the world remains the same. Something like that anyway.
I agree..

Yea, stupid is stupid does.

Regardless of gender eh...
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's a very apt analogy. But let's give you another:
Most little girls wear teeshirts and jeans, yet most are not lesbians. If what you wore did impact it, they'd all be lesbians. Male actors wear makeup all the time, yet most male child stars grow up straight, if what they wore had an impact they'd all be gay.
Let's expand that more ....
Almost all gay people are told growing up that being homosexual is "evil" or "wrong," they are forced to deny themselves, told they are not suppose to be "like that." Yet they grow up to be one of two things, either gay, or bigots who eventually get "busted" for something that forces them out of the closet. If how they were raised had an impact on their sexuality, there would be no gay people on the planet. That bears repeating, if how a child is raised impacts their sexuality, there would be NO, as in none at all, gay people on the planet.
Where did you get your data that "Almost all gay people are told growing up that being homosexual is "evil" or "wrong,"???

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed a good many Christians who are exactly as you described the first time though.
True.. If i catch a theif on my place i will take apropriate action, and handle it as it presents its self.

But make no mistake about it,( i will avoid at all cost of killing someone), but if some one comes to my home not invited and try's to do bodly harm to me or my family,, then i will be the one who arranges his appointment with his maker.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I say or imply that there isn't anything else that needs to be known, where do I imply there is no other information that need's to be discovered. That's right, there isn't anything I have written here that would lead you to believe that.
I answered one of your posts because you were implying the atheists on here think they know it all, have all the answers. Though that isn't true, as I said to you. And now your trying to?
U responded to me saying as if I believe I was the only one that knew that there was a vast deal of information that haven't been discovered. I responded to U as if U didn't understand yourself that there is much more to learn.
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

<quoted text>
What do U mean WTF?! Isn't that what evolution states?! That one animal evolves into another for the purpose of adaptation and survival?! That fish evolved and grew lungs for air and started living on land?! For U to ignore the real questions and pick out "trying" just shows that U don't have as much faith in the theory as U think and the tactic of avoidance is all U have, oh, and Wikipedia!!
Us but some of those fish that grew lungs, skin, backbones, legs, appropriate eyes, etc decided that land wasn't so great and went back to live in the water. They lost their land legs and eyes but kept their land pelvises and lungs....

WTF??

Stupid evolutionists...
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't become gay.
You are or you are not gay.
It's as simple as that.
I don't understand the confusion.
Like HL is and always was gay?

Except of course the loving, intimate relationships she had with men wherein one lead to the birth of a child?

That kinda "always been gay"?
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:

Again, evolution doesn't "say" anything.
Thank God.

'Cuz it couldn't make up its mind...
RiversideRedneck

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I am atheist.
You want a cookie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

391 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 5 min MrBigCock 767B4149 232
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,539
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 min Aura Mytha 5,215
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Porkpie Hat 256,400
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min CunningLinguist 224,027
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 29 min Just an ordinary girl 36,496
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 30 min Life is Precious 221,374
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min Michael 532,450
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Clearwater 172,271
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 14 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••