|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Everyone becomes offended when people ask the real questions. Most of yall here are some characters. Claiming to have the truth, U distort it with speculations and proclaim them as truth. Not one person has humbled themselves to the realization that they may not have the entire truth. No one has acknowledged that science makes mistakes and that more is needed to be known to really know that certain alledged events are accurate. When those questions are ask these people scatter like roaches and the ones remaining treat the situation like war. Some of U need to get over yourselves for a while and have a real discussion about contradictions on both sides and then U'll see that there was a whole set of information that U're missing.
No one is claiming to "have the truth." What we are claiming is that science, evidence, and rational skepticism are more accurate and more fruitful ways of learning about the universe and our place in it.

No one has ever claimed that science is infallible. It is, however, a self correcting method of learning; religion, on the other hand, is not. Apologists *know* how the universe/life began, and they try to force the evidence to fit their preconceived notions. That's why science is a superior method of knowledge acquisition - it changes to accommodate the evidence, not the other way around.

And what "real questions" have been asked? Your nonsense about the 2nd law/evolution? That's not a "real question."

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> We all ran from something that effectively could not be found anywhere we run to?
Why would god stop with Earth? It seems to me if there were a god there would be life on every planet , god vacation resorts on some of them and plenty of stuff to show there was one.
Instead you get NONE on any of the other planets in this solar system.
Because we're SPECIAL!!! The rest of the unimaginably vast universe is all for us! Duh!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to run from God? If he proved himself we would (I believe ALL of us on here), bow down. Were not running we're inquiring. We're trying to learn and put things together. We're not sticking our head in the sand and going along with a book and a God just cause you lot say so. We don't believe we're remaining stupid, we believe we're learning. You on the other hand.
Well.....I guess there ARE different levels of.....stupid. Some levels of 'stupid' are just common every day atheists, other levels of 'stupid' crash hijacked Boeing 767s into 110 story buildings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> The secret key to it all huh? lol
Yep. You see, if one person can "find god," that means he's real, and it's our fault that we haven't been touched by his majesty.

Since: Mar 11

Saint Albans, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. A little boy would tell U if that's for girls and vice versa with girls. So we gotta watch out for the things that our boys do that they know is for girls, and again vice versa.
You have no idea at all about human development.
And if you saw one of these signs what is it you think you could do about it, Pray and it will go away!
The only reason a kid knows this is for boys and this for girls is because adults hold such stupid prejudice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well.....I guess there ARE different levels of.....stupid. Some levels of 'stupid' are just common every day atheists, other levels of 'stupid' crash hijacked Boeing 767s into 110 story buildings.
So true! Never forget, the towers fell because of atheism! If there wasn't a war on god going on in this country, he would have protected us!

"For if ye shall forsake my name and the name of my son, no longer shall the protection of the almighty be afforded to thee. For where the fools of babylon reside, the power of the ALMIGHTY shall be absent. Your great towers of babylon shall be stricken with fire, and crumble to the ground;you shall lie stricken on the ground hearing the lamentations of your women." 1:24 Ecclesiastes

Clearly, our LORD predicted the events of 9/11. It's our fault we didn't listen. For our god is a loving, merciful one, but if we poison our brothers, he strikes us down with great vengeance and furious anger. The aroma of burning infidel is truly pleasing to our LORD. By the way, that's what hell is for.

Since: Mar 11

Saint Albans, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in his case it seems to have been an indicator.
But pretending to be doctor and actually becoming one is a far cry from pretending to be a girl and becoming gay.
Not sure if it even requires schooling to achieve that goal. lol
Your born, either gay or not. As Alice said.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not suprised, how many head do you have? Oh you're anatomically correct and fully functional alright, lol.
Just shut up, ignorant little girl.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So true! Never forget, the towers fell because of atheism! If there wasn't a war on god going on in this country, he would have protected us!
"For if ye shall forsake my name and the name of my son, no longer shall the protection of the almighty be afforded to thee. For where the fools of babylon reside, the power of the ALMIGHTY shall be absent. Your great towers of babylon shall be stricken with fire, and crumble to the ground;you shall lie stricken on the ground hearing the lamentations of your women." 1:24 Ecclesiastes
Clearly, our LORD predicted the events of 9/11. It's our fault we didn't listen. For our god is a loving, merciful one, but if we poison our brothers, he strikes us down with great vengeance and furious anger. The aroma of burning infidel is truly pleasing to our LORD. By the way, that's what hell is for.
Why would an Eternal, Almighty, Omniscient God have to 'predict' 9-11?? I mean, duuuuuh..
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, um, there are soldiers who are smaller than you ... in the marines.
Have you been in the marines? Don't ask, don't tell, kittenkodder!
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of lifeforms on earth, and NONE on any of the other planets in this solar system. There is no further need to 'prove' God's existence. Only people who want to remain STUPID so that they can continue to RUN from God dare to ask such questions.
how many Other planets have you been to,Porter?

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Capillary Action wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all, but that's what makes it an equal and opposite reaction.
I've seen several atheists who use methods they picked up from theists. So far, I haven't seen enough data to determine if this is beneficial to my own agendas or not. Currently, I would have to say that I am opposed to it. I can't see that it does much good right now. It definitely hurts some people.
<quoted text>
I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that you personally deserved the "treatment".
I could make the argument about moderate Christians acting as a shield and enabler for extremists, but that argument doesn't really address responsibility in the way it would need to in order to support a position that you personally deserve to be treated in the same way as extremists.
<quoted text>
You don't deserve to be hated.
You deserve a hug and a handshake.
You're still going to see Christianity being raked over the coals, and I think that's justified.
That's better than the vicious personal attacks, which are becoming tiresome.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why would an Eternal, Almighty, Omniscient God have to 'predict' 9-11?? I mean, duuuuuh..
As in, he prophesied it for us. You blasphemer.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No no no, you don't understand - RR has evidence, therefore god exists. It's up to you to find your own evidence.
Oh.

Sorry.

I don't feel like looking anymore.

I've seen enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.
Sorry.
I don't feel like looking anymore.
I've seen enough.
Then Zeus will find you one day.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Your born, either gay or not. As Alice said.
Why you were born gay, because under that premise only a gay person becomes gay, there no closet cases no switch and no I don't believe it. Yes someone could be so believing they are gay when very young they would never be straight. But this does not explain gay relationships. They almost are always one who was always gay, and the other who switched. At least with about every gay couple I ever met, in fact it was a gay couple that pointed this out to me.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

diazforsaleltd wrote:
god forgive for I have sinned iam a protestant who hates Catholic's
Then Muslims must be practically saints in your eyes?
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you were born gay, because under that premise only a gay person becomes gay, there no closet cases no switch and no I don't believe it. Yes someone could be so believing they are gay when very young they would never be straight. But this does not explain gay relationships. They almost are always one who was always gay, and the other who switched. At least with about every gay couple I ever met, in fact it was a gay couple that pointed this out to me.
Because homosexuality exists, like all other sexuality, on a sliding scale, from completely heterosexual to completely homosexual.

https://www.google.com/search...
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to run from God? If he proved himself we would (I believe ALL of us on here), bow down. Were not running we're inquiring. We're trying to learn and put things together. We're not sticking our head in the sand and going along with a book and a God just cause you lot say so. We don't believe we're remaining stupid, we believe we're learning. You on the other hand.
I wouldn't bow down. It would be time for an inquest and an inquisition. That mope in the Unholy Bible is a seriously twisted freak.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea at all about human development.
And if you saw one of these signs what is it you think you could do about it, Pray and it will go away!
The only reason a kid knows this is for boys and this for girls is because adults hold such stupid prejudice.
Well, that's not necessarily true. Put boys in a room full of Barbies and it won't be long until they are making slingshots out of them. Put girls in a roomful of toy cars and the games will be more cooperative. Evolution is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••