Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#623443 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are quite wrong, but what else is new. How utterly ignorant of biology and fetal development do you have to be to make this statement? Never mind, I think you already answered that. So, you could choose to be gay? I couldn't. You're weird.
Nobody is born gay, moron.

Location hidden

#623444 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Where is that written? Did you get that with your secret decoder ring or did you just think it seemed like a good idea that your fellow humans, with which you just have a simple ideological disagreement, deserve immediate retribution?
Does it make you turgid to have that little fantasy?
Your religion has destroyed your humanity and you allowed it to. You sicken me.
Nobody cares what sickens pervs like you.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623445 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The gay agenda to convert kids as early as possible and using the public schools system to do it, has been going on for several years now, here and all over the world, scumbag. Stop pretending that you don't know about it.
I really don't. I do know that homosexuality is not something I could be converted into. Could you?
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623446 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is born gay, moron.
Well, sure they are, but, your hate cult warms your insides, so there is that.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623447 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
truth signed in covers me in glory? I had no idea...lol
You claim to have truths with your sobriquet. Christianity, the worship of self.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623448 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares what sickens pervs like you.
You have no evidence that I am a pervert other than I am not a member of your hate cult. You really are a cartoon character.

Location hidden

#623449 May 12, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think much about sex when I was born. Don't remember making a choice either.
When did you choose to act like a female?
So, one day you were just innocently wandering around, not thinking about sex AT ALL, and suddenly, a dick popped into your mouth from thin air...totally uninvited?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.. .

right...gotcha.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623450 May 12, 2013
jessica styles wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant prove anything but i know there's a god because my little brother had a seizure and i cried and prayed to god that he would make my brother came back he died for three seconds within my praying and when i was done god answered them my brother was back and there's one story next one we were on a family rode trip to show my little brothers were we lived in new York while we were in Pennsylvania my mom fell asleep on the wheel cause everybody else in the car was asleep we started spinning out of control big ass trucks darting at us and all of a sudden we parallel parked on the side of the rode i mean i was injured but nothing serious i got injured instead of dying when we got to a hotel the police told the guy what happened paid for us to stay for the night until my aunt got us and the hotel manager said were lucky to be alive cause every accident there there was on that highway they all died now don't you think that's a miracle of god now ill let you ponder on that
Sorry to hear of your troubles but your anecdotes have no ties to supernatural influence.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623451 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well...you know us spokeswhores...lol
Yes, I do.

Location hidden

#623452 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Well, sure they are, but, your hate cult warms your insides, so there is that.
So you were born wanting dick? That's hilarious. Try again, you lying sack of shit.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623453 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...I guess you've got it all figured out then! Imagine that...I say I believe in God and it makes me an egotistical, self-serving spokeswhore...who knew! Lol...Okay!
No, it is not the sincere articulation of faith, it is the way you present yourself and the way you prevaricate the words of others. This post is proof of that for I did not make that claim, in any way, but your strawman techniques illustrate you to be the spokeswhore for self that you are.

Location hidden

#623454 May 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A "perception" of reality that is not based on fact is called delusion.
Says the guy who wears a dress and calls himself -Alice-.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623455 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel cornered at all. You know exactly what the bible says about what happens to non-believers. I didn't write the bible...and I don't damn people to hell...If you find it all as imaginary foolishness...then what's your concern here? My personal beliefs are mine alone. I haven't made the first attempt to push my beliefs on you, and not once have I assumed to believe that I know what YOUR eternity will consist of. Your problem is not with me...it's with the belief as a whole. If you don't agree that's fine with me...but personally attacking me, I assure you, is not gonna make a difference. It only shows your character. Let me ask, does calling people names and constantly belittling others make you feel better about yourself? Because to be honest, I really don't see the point in it.
You don't have to feel cornered to be cornered. You've already resorted to the standard apologetic bon mots about not being able to know the nature of a god while describing the nature of your god. I'm beginning to think yo aren't willfully prevaricating but suffer from extreme comprehension problems. You misstate my position each time you present it.

I can't personally attack you. I don't know you. Your passive-aggressive style and misstating the positions of others is much more egregious than asking if you have an honest bone in your head. I don't care if you damn people to your imaginary hell. You think it is a real place and just punishment for those with which your only problem is simple ideological disagreement. That makes you wholly immoral and inhuman. Your hate cult has destroyed your humanity.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623456 May 12, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats about all HUH can give you, he was found guilty of "plagiarism" a while back, vanished for a while and now here is again.
All HUH can do is call other people names, typical sign of defeat and the inabilty to communicate in a reasonable mannner.
How many Scriptures are contained in your unholy book that admonish against gossip? Would you care for the exact figure? Yet, you care not about those admonitions, those rules allegedly passed down by Yeahnoway and entertain salacious gossip and abject lies anyway. Convicted of plagiarism? By which court?

There is nothing reasonable about your hate cult. There is nothing reasonable about your faith. You use it as a cudgel to spread hate. Have fun.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623457 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for answers from a website. I ask for your perspective on the whole matter. it's fine if you your position is that you simply don't know, but geez...lighten up. Ther's really no need for the name calling and insults...I may be an ignorant fool but I am capable of discussing disagreeable topics without reverting back to the mannerism of a third grader.
You didn't ask for my perspective. I asked you what happens to non-believers when they day. You returned with a snarky, "Oh yeah, then where did we come from?" Which was an incomprehensible response to my query. You began with the passive-aggressive nonsense. I followed suit. You still haven't answered my question and resort to this inane foolishness. What's the purpose? You claim to want reasonable debate while being entirely unreasonable. Third graders put you to shame.
Huh

Desoto, TX

#623458 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>So you were born wanting dick? That's hilarious. Try again, you lying sack of shit.
Well, I am a woman. I'm certain right after birth I found breasts more to my liking for their sustenance. I did start to notice boys around puberty. I could not be converted to be gay? Can you?

Is there an honest member of your hate cult? Not on Topix.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#623459 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The gay agenda to convert kids as early as possible and using the public schools system to do it, has been going on for several years now, here and all over the world, scumbag. Stop pretending that you don't know about it.
The "gay agenda"?

Methinks you're paranoid, nano.

I see it as live and let live.

Do you have a problem with that?

Location hidden

#623460 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't. I do know that homosexuality is not something I could be converted into. Could you?
Me? lol, no, but there have been plenty of other people that have been flipped. The hilarious part is the men who try to claim they still aren't gay after willingly participating in sex with other men, IOWs, the ones who the CDC have agreed to label as MSM (men who have sex with other men). Talk about delusional, but that's what makes so many happy, spreading their sickness and pretending they are still normal in an effort to avoid recrimination.

Location hidden

#623461 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't ask for my perspective. I asked you what happens to non-believers when they day. You returned with a snarky, "Oh yeah, then where did we come from?" Which was an incomprehensible response to my query. You began with the passive-aggressive nonsense. I followed suit. You still haven't answered my question and resort to this inane foolishness. What's the purpose? You claim to want reasonable debate while being entirely unreasonable. Third graders put you to shame.
how does one "day"?

xD

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#623462 May 12, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>how does one "day"?
xD
Hey, that's my job.

No flipping allowed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 17 min Johnny 267
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 min Neville Thompson 284,599
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 22 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 55
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web