Prove there's a god.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623253 May 11, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
PROJECTION again Chunkyboy
when will you come out from the closet you old fruitcake?LOLOLOL
You are considered the type that most people hate. You are no more valuable than a chunk of feces. You are a dumb ass atheist.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#623254 May 11, 2013
redemption wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant fool.
youre PROJECTING again

YOU are the IGNORANT one

all kristains are

www.evilbible.com
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623255 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
youre PROJECTING again
YOU are the IGNORANT one
all kristains are
www.evilbible.com
Your anger is showing again.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623256 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
have you noticed that I'm never able to enjoy life due to concerns and worries that I'm wrong about God's non-existence???
Every post you make verifies it! I love seeing how sketchy you are in your faith in atheism.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623257 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anger is showing again.
Anyone with common sense and who gave a sh!t about the human race WOULD be angry with your propaganda that will lead humans to self-extinction.

Of course humans will get angry when you are trying to kill them off.

People are PISSED that you want to wipe out the future of the whole human race by arguing over bullsh!t.

Since: Mar 11

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#623258 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists entering Hell does that daily.
Sorry we don't go to heaven or hell until God blows the earth up. We stay asleep in our graves until the end then we're sorted. So ain't no one going daily to hell.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623259 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Every post you make verifies it! I love seeing how sketchy you are in your faith in atheism.
You using your faith as a weapon to berate others shows how weak your own faith is.

You are the ones that will compel the human race to extinct itself fighting to prove or disprove god, because your faith drives you to bigotry and exclusivism, creating false divisions among the single specie of homo sapiens, causing the specie to argue itself to death.

Is all this faith worth wiping out the entire species for?

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#623260 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks , your name reminded me of this...

Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623261 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
You are considered the type that most people hate. You are no more valuable than a chunk of feces. You are a dumb ass atheist.
You're just too dumb to realize that you're proving the atheist's point.

There can't be a god if such a f*cked up cretin like you dares to exist ANYWHERE in this universe!

The universe isn't big enough for both you and this god! ONE of you HAS TO GO.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623262 May 11, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with common sense and who gave a sh!t about the human race WOULD be angry with your propaganda that will lead humans to self-extinction.
Of course humans will get angry when you are trying to kill them off.
People are PISSED that you want to wipe out the future of the whole human race by arguing over bullsh!t.
Why are you failing with your agenda?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623263 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry we don't go to heaven or hell until God blows the earth up. We stay asleep in our graves until the end then we're sorted. So ain't no one going daily to hell.
We are perfectly capable of blowing up the earth ourselves, thank you!

After all, nukes didn't just fall out of the sky like manna from heaven...WE HUMANS INVENTED THEM.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623264 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the atheists go to Hell immediately.

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#623265 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being there for us, we will think of your inspiration every time.
TShos

Prosperity, SC

#623266 May 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for being there for us, we will think of your inspiration every time.
Why are you not able to escape websites like this? Your atheism failing you?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623267 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of lifeforms on earth, and NONE on any of the other planets in this solar system. There is no further need to 'prove' God's existence. Only people who want to remain STUPID so that they can continue to RUN from God dare to ask such questions.
YOU are the one that is STUPID for thinking that the solar system is the entire universe and that the earth is the only planet with life.
There are a countless number of galaxies, systems, and planets, some of which could have life on them.
There is also ERROR in the universe, one of those ERRORS being YOU.
If your god created the universe as you say, then he also created its ERRORS.
STOP RUNNING from the fact that your god is FLAWED!
YOUR GOD MESSED UP!

Since: Mar 11

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#623268 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here on my own accord, son. I know what you were talking about, I will tell you that you were saying boys only play with dolls because adults tell them they should. That isn't true. In an experiment boys were to choice what toys they liked, and they liked the cars.
No sorry, I never said that.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623269 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you failing with your agenda?
Yours is failing, because the whole world is not one single religion.
Good, we don't need one-religion rule.
It would never work.
Having different religions rule isn't working either - both scenarios would make our species kill itself off.
Religious belief wars over gossip, lies and bullsh!t will cause our self-extinction, and you are nothing but a murderer for participating in it.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623270 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile, the religionists are unleashing their hell of instigating Armageddon (code for human self-extinction) on others right here on earth.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#623271 May 11, 2013
TShos wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists entering Hell does that daily.
The god you're worshipping is more evil than that satan he created.
Instead of doing the simple thing and just proving his existence (no that would be too much like right), he pouts like a petulant HUMAN and "sends them to hell".

Funny how this god shares all the same characteristics as a human male.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#623272 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well no and not really. You see, your acceptance of the Bible as fact and your failure to act accordingly condemns yourself. The fact that some tell you that you are driving on the highway that leads to hell is not condemnation. If we wanted to condemn you to hell, then when you asked where you were headed, we would simply nod our heads and say "don't know, but keep going".
So wait, you are saying now that us unbelievers are immune to your religion. That makes your religion useless anyway. You make this even easier than the other religious nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min dollarsbill 8,171
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 12 min Doctor REALITY 6
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 32 min Moeflow5555 49
Missouri! EXECUTE rapist murderer/murderer Rode... 41 min Doctor REALITY 2
the snitch society 45 min Power_2014 4
A REAL possible motive in Houston Deputy murder 57 min Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 177,879
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 603,309
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Critical Eye 3,882
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 hr Pegasus 272,895
More from around the web