Prove there's a god.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623422 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should read the entire conversation before jumping in the conversation and jumping to conclusions...she stated I was on here condemning people to hell, which I have not done, and I said she was wrong. Try to keep up!:)
This is a public forum. I don't need your permission to post, capice? I addressed that in another post, but instead of answering it, you went all cult nonsense. So, again, what does your magic Buble decoder ring say happens to non-believers when they die?

Your rebuttal above has nothing to do with my post. Here it is again.

"Because none of us can understand God’s ways, you’re wrong in saying they’re wrong and I’m right in saying they’re right.” It’s self-evidently absurd.

This is what every Christian on Tooix does. They spokeswhore continually for their myth and then when cornered counter with the god is too complex for humans meme. Funny how that happens. I await your next passive-aggressive moronic response.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623423 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
As a rule, I don't spout out bible verses and I don't get on here and pass judgement. I'm fairly sure, that stating that I believe in God is neither egotistical nor a good example of someone being a spokeswhore as you put it.
As there is no demonstrable evidence for any gods and as the Christian God is demonstrably false, any claims you make about such an entity are merely extensions of your own ego. Just look at your post. I, I, I, and I'm. It's all about you spokeswhoring for yourself. Christianity is the religion of self worship.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623424 May 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, everyone knows DNA analysis is a tool of the devil. I ain't no monkey!
Not a dude but I am part Neanderthal.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623425 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it was a bad analogy...I was watching Dante's Peak when I wrote it! Listen...I don't generally ever speak of Hell and by all means...I'm not trying to instill fear you...I gave the analogy in response to an earlier question and it was simply to show my perception...it was a bad analogy.
Either way, what you do in your life and what you believe is your choice. I'm not judging you. I don't mind debating evolution...or just about any issue, but I'm not on here to condemn anyone to hell or pass judgment on anyone...just to set the record the straight.
There is no debate on evolution. That you claim there is cheapens you.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#623426 May 12, 2013
Pokay wrote:
<quoted text> Yea, that's nice, most of us can.
<quoted text> Truly you are not thinking here. We *can* and do remember "events" Matter fact that's all we can remember is an 'event'. Without an 'event' happening there is no memory. A dream is an 'event' and it gets remembered sometimes but not all the time though. We don't remember every event either.
<quoted text> Exactly, nothing is precluding us from sensing our being while asleep, which means we are probably sensing it, just that it doesn't form a memory so there is nothing to remember about it. I've explained this tons of times already. Why do you keep saying the same thing over and over?
<quoted text>No, it's our memory that seems to "pop in", when an event takes place. Our sense of being is probably always there.
We "probably are sensing our sense of self while sleeping, we just don't remember it." Ok then, lol. We are capable of forming memories while asleep, so if we were "present" while sleeping, we should remember it.

Location hidden

#623427 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...I'm really gonna have to stop watching tv and reading this junk. I honestly thought I was responding to Sharkey...not you...I wasn't paying attention at all. You haven't been abusive, nor have you attacked me personally. That was a complete mistake. sorry bout that.
Haha ok.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623428 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether people buy the book or read it from a bed stand in a hotel, it's apparently being read and believed. gain, there are billions of Christians. I think you're slightly confused, though. First, placing a book in a bed stand is hardly shoving it down someone's throat. If having a book in your mere presence makes you feel pressured, then perhaps you may personal anxieties that meed attended to. Next, it isn't a belief in Christianity...it's a belief in Jesus Christ, God, Allah, whoever. People interpret things differently, there's no fallacy to that.
Your claim was number one selling. You were proven wrong. Why are you moving the goalposts? Do you have an honest bone in your head? Your argument from popularity is a logical fallacy. Christianity is a virus passed on to those too young to have an immunity to its nonsense. It is a pox on society and is slowly dying an ignominious death.

Who stated that different interpretations was a fallacy. You are either willfully prevaricating or woefully lacking in comprehension skills. If there were one true word of one true god it would not be open to billions of interpretations. It is that simple.

And yes, putting a book in every hotel room is shoving it down people's throats. What would you say if it were the Kama Sutra or a gay sex manual in every hotel room? Your hypocrisy is limitless, spokeswhore for self.

Location hidden

#623429 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it was a bad analogy...I was watching Dante's Peak when I wrote it! Listen...I don't generally ever speak of Hell and by all means...I'm not trying to instill fear you...I gave the analogy in response to an earlier question and it was simply to show my perception...it was a bad analogy.
Either way, what you do in your life and what you believe is your choice. I'm not judging you. I don't mind debating evolution...or just about any issue, but I'm not on here to condemn anyone to hell or pass judgment on anyone...just to set the record the straight.
It's also a bad "perception." I would never allow my beliefs to cause me to think that most of my fellow humans are going to spend an eternity in hell. And I don't think it's reasonable to hide behind the "it's just my belief" shield. That your chosen religion condemns non believers to hell and not you personally does not absolve you from responsibility. You still believe it - whether you relish the thought of non believers going to hell or not is irrelevant.

But ok, I missed the dante's peak thing.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623430 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't condemn her...she made a claim about me that simply wasn't true. I wasn't condemning her...I was stating a fact.
You told her she was wrong. That is a condemnation. Look it up.
Huh

Plano, TX

#623431 May 12, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's also a bad "perception." I would never allow my beliefs to cause me to think that most of my fellow humans are going to spend an eternity in hell. And I don't think it's reasonable to hide behind the "it's just my belief" shield. That your chosen religion condemns non believers to hell and not you personally does not absolve you from responsibility. You still believe it - whether you relish the thought of non believers going to hell or not is irrelevant.
But ok, I missed the dante's peak thing.
That's it! It is a disgusting and immoral concept borne from the men who would burn their enemies with joy.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#623432 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Goddidit is not an answer, but an argument from ignorance, a classic logical fallacy. Since there is zero evidence for gods and you could plug any magical, imaginary thing in its place, your appraoch here is childish and a massive failure. Besides, the magic decoder ring is what you clowns use to make excuses for your immoral, unholy book.
Not having all the answers is a normal position. Of course, there is nothing normal about your immoral cult. For answers, go to www.talkorigins.org .
Read. Understand. Learn. Stop wallowing in your ecclesiastical ignorance. You just appear foolish.
I didn't ask for answers from a website. I ask for your perspective on the whole matter. it's fine if you your position is that you simply don't know, but geez...lighten up. Ther's really no need for the name calling and insults...I may be an ignorant fool but I am capable of discussing disagreeable topics without reverting back to the mannerism of a third grader.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#623433 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask for answers from a website. I ask for your perspective on the whole matter. it's fine if you your position is that you simply don't know, but geez...lighten up. Ther's really no need for the name calling and insults...I may be an ignorant fool but I am capable of discussing disagreeable topics without reverting back to the mannerism of a third grader.
Thats about all HUH can give you, he was found guilty of "plagiarism" a while back, vanished for a while and now here is again.

All HUH can do is call other people names, typical sign of defeat and the inabilty to communicate in a reasonable mannner.

“I speak my mind”

#623434 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This is a public forum. I don't need your permission to post, capice? I addressed that in another post, but instead of answering it, you went all cult nonsense. So, again, what does your magic Buble decoder ring say happens to non-believers when they die?
Your rebuttal above has nothing to do with my post. Here it is again.
"Because none of us can understand God’s ways, you’re wrong in saying they’re wrong and I’m right in saying they’re right.” It’s self-evidently absurd.
This is what every Christian on Tooix does. They spokeswhore continually for their myth and then when cornered counter with the god is too complex for humans meme. Funny how that happens. I await your next passive-aggressive moronic response.
I don't feel cornered at all. You know exactly what the bible says about what happens to non-believers. I didn't write the bible...and I don't damn people to hell...If you find it all as imaginary foolishness...then what's your concern here? My personal beliefs are mine alone. I haven't made the first attempt to push my beliefs on you, and not once have I assumed to believe that I know what YOUR eternity will consist of. Your problem is not with me...it's with the belief as a whole. If you don't agree that's fine with me...but personally attacking me, I assure you, is not gonna make a difference. It only shows your character. Let me ask, does calling people names and constantly belittling others make you feel better about yourself? Because to be honest, I really don't see the point in it.

“I speak my mind”

#623435 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>As there is no demonstrable evidence for any gods and as the Christian God is demonstrably false, any claims you make about such an entity are merely extensions of your own ego. Just look at your post. I, I, I, and I'm. It's all about you spokeswhoring for yourself. Christianity is the religion of self worship.
Well...I guess you've got it all figured out then! Imagine that...I say I believe in God and it makes me an egotistical, self-serving spokeswhore...who knew! Lol...Okay!

“I speak my mind”

#623436 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>There is no debate on evolution. That you claim there is cheapens you.
Oh well...you know us spokeswhores...lol

Since: Apr 13

Morocco

#623437 May 12, 2013
IT is possible some of my friends may imagine that I have been influenced by Muslims; but this is not the cause, for my present convictions are solely the outcome of many years of thought. My actual conversations with educated Muslims on the subject of religion only commenced a few weeks ago, and need I say that I am overjoyed to find that all my theories and conclusions are entirely in accord with Islam?
Conversion, according to the Qur’an, should come out of free choice and spontaneous judgment, and never be attained by means of compulsion. Jesus meant the same thing when he said to his disciples:“And whosoever shall not receive you nor hear you, when ye depart there ...(St. Mark, vi, 2).
I have known very many instances of zealous Protestants who have thought it their duty to visit Roman Catholic homes in order to make ‘converts’ of the inmates. Such irritating and unneighborly conduct is, of course, very obnoxious, and has invariably led to much ill-feeling — stirring up strife and tending to bring religion into contempt. I am sorry to think that Christian missionaries have also tried these methods with their Muslim brethren; though, I am at a loss to conceive, why should they try to convert those who are already better Christians than they are themselves?
I say ‘better Christians’ advisedly, because charity, tolerance and broad-mindedness in the Muslim faith come nearer to what Christ himself taught than do the somewhat narrow tenets of the various Christian Churches.
http://1topsuccess.blogspot.com/2013/04/how-t...

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#623438 May 12, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
As a rule, I don't spout out bible verses and I don't get on here and pass judgement. I'm fairly sure, that stating that I believe in God is neither egotistical nor a good example of someone being a spokeswhore as you put it.
you employ your religious belief to cover yourself in glory, the most outstanding evidence of such need is the name you employ "Truth signed in"!

“I speak my mind”

#623440 May 12, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you employ your religious belief to cover yourself in glory, the most outstanding evidence of such need is the name you employ "Truth signed in"!
truth signed in covers me in glory? I had no idea...lol
jessica styles

Covington, GA

#623441 May 12, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
No the point was prove it to be fact.
I believe there is no god because common sense dictates there isn't one.
So if it is a fact then prove it.
Saying you have to believe is no different than Santa Clause.
So prove that god is real and is a factual being.
If he is real then you can prove it.
If he is not then you cannot prove it.
i cant prove anything but i know there's a god because my little brother had a seizure and i cried and prayed to god that he would make my brother came back he died for three seconds within my praying and when i was done god answered them my brother was back and there's one story next one we were on a family rode trip to show my little brothers were we lived in new York while we were in Pennsylvania my mom fell asleep on the wheel cause everybody else in the car was asleep we started spinning out of control big ass trucks darting at us and all of a sudden we parallel parked on the side of the rode i mean i was injured but nothing serious i got injured instead of dying when we got to a hotel the police told the guy what happened paid for us to stay for the night until my aunt got us and the hotel manager said were lucky to be alive cause every accident there there was on that highway they all died now don't you think that's a miracle of god now ill let you ponder on that

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#623442 May 12, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, that was across the pond, numbnutz. You are a strange one. Your obsession with homosexuality is quite telling. Lucid, even.
The gay agenda to convert kids as early as possible and using the public schools system to do it, has been going on for several years now, here and all over the world, scumbag. Stop pretending that you don't know about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Brian_G 284,737
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min kent 665,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 53 min WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 1 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr truth 88,545
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 3 hr truth 722
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Brian_G 980
The Future of Politics in America 5 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web