Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm...you're very confused. Neither myself nor the God I believe in want to murder anyone, and certainly not non-Christians. Where do you get that idea? And...I can't stop doing something I've never started doing. I don't want to kill for my beliefs ... What would make you assume that? My God doesn't want me to eliminate anyone...and certainly not on His behalf.
So, what do you call "sending nonbelievers to hell for eternity?" I agree, that's not murder. That's far, far worse.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Fun game: replaces every instance of "god" with jim jones, and every instance of "bible" with "the words of jim jones." Also, for bonus points, replace the fragment "without believing you can't comprehend it" with "without drinking the kool aid you can't understand the majesty of jim jones."
Weird how cult logic fits so well with religious logic. Maybe religions are just cults that outgrew their rebellious teenager phase?
Only a distorted and demented person as yourself can actualy think that what you just wrote could possibly make any sense at all...

Only further shows your ignorance as a human, and even more so about God and the Bible..

Im really starting feel sorry for you, a decieved helpless person who is wandering around in the dark..
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
and your actions are evil
atheist science flies you to the stars
religion flies you into buildings
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Do tell...what evil actions have I done...don't stereotype...tell me...what I've done for you to make that accusation.
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
and your religions actions are evil
atheist science flies you to the stars
religion flies you into buildings

is that better?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a distorted and demented person as yourself can actualy think that what you just wrote could possibly make any sense at all...
Only further shows your ignorance as a human, and even more so about God and the Bible..
Im really starting feel sorry for you, a decieved helpless person who is wandering around in the dark..
Awww.. twanks fer da simpafy!!!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, everyone is Hiding.:P We just have teleportation technology.
Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, chumpwad. You are truly pathetic.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, chumpwad. You are truly pathetic.
So we have teleportation technology! Woohoo! Better worry about what's in your closet now, remember, shoot first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly wished i hadnt clicked on that link.. just saying...
Agree!!!!
He takes *make-believe* way too far.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now we are playing a semantics game. Conclusion, belief... what' the difference if you are starting your "science" with rigid ideas about what *must* be the right answer?
Two-way street dear...seriously...what kind of case do you really think you're building here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Believe in math"? How's that?
Don Williams - I Believe in You Lyrics
Send “I Believe in You” Ringtone to your cell
I don't believe in superstars,
Organic food and foreign cars.
I don't believe the price of gold;
The certainty of growing old.
That right is right and left is wrong,
That north and south can't get along.
That east is east and west is west.
And being first is always best.
But I believe in love.
I believe in babies.
I believe in Mom and Dad.
And I believe in you.
Well, I don't believe that heaven waits,
For only those who congregate.
I like to think of God as love:
He's down below, He's up above.
He's watching people everywhere.
He knows who does and doesn't care.
And I'm an ordinary man,
Sometimes I wonder who I am.
But I believe in love.
I believe in music.
I believe in magic.
And I believe in you.
I know with all my certainty,
What's going on with you and me,
Is a good thing.
It's true, I believe in you.
I don't believe virginity,
Is as common as it used to be.
In working days and sleeping nights,
That black is black and white is white.
That Superman and Robin Hood,
Are still alive in Hollywood.
That gasoline's in short supply,
The rising cost of getting by.
But I believe in love.
I believe in old folks.
I believe in children.
I believe in you.
I believe in love.
I believe in babies.
I believe in Mom and Dad.
And I believe in you.
That sounds like a great slow dancin' song.:)

It's almost like a lullaby.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
-Alice- is river tam.
Alice is Kitten Koder.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>So, what do you call "sending nonbelievers to hell for eternity?" I agree, that's not murder. That's far, far worse.
Well if God isn't real...I can't imagine that should bother you. On the other hand, if God is real, then according to the bible...not some twisted picture of the story, God doesn't send anyone to hell. He gives people a choice. Kind of like if you told me, you have two roads, stay to the right and you'll be safe, but if you go to the left, you'll drive into hot lava. if I'm driving and make a choice to go left...is that your fault? Did you kill me if I drive into the lava?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Such a response has been proven to be a mask for homosexual tendencies.
Why do you gays continue to think saying that will shut down the opposition? You need to try and find a better rhetorical ploy than that one. Talk about same-shit-different-day, gobbledeegook.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>You mean we can shoot anything that is or was in the closet? Can we start with you?
If he jumped out of my closet questions would be the last thing I'd be thinking of; reflex would rule the moment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Two-way street dear...seriously...what kind of case do you really think you're building here?
lol

Him and his delusional buddies think that being abusive on Topix will promote their agenda in a positive way, like their comments can change the political landscape of America. Talk about goofy.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

McMurdo Station

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY PSALMS 23

“Hey Truth, I'm going to throw something at you that is related to what you said above
From archaeology, paleoanthropology, and DNA science we find that some of their unrelated work has shown us that many parts of the Bible is flat out wrong.”

“In your opinion that is.”

Not just my opinion guy, it is also a logical deduction from observed scientific data.

If the Bible tells me that God Himself can down to earth and scrambled human language in about 2,000 BC to 2,200 BC (Christian dating, not mine) and I happen to KNOW that the earth was completely covered (except Antarctica) with humans by 15,000 BC The data is there for all to find on the interwebs.

If the Bible tells me that Moses lead 1,000,000+- Hebrews around the Sinai desert for 40 years and I happen to KNOW that archaeologists and other scientists have been looking for over 100 years for ANY evidence for this story….and they can find NOTHING, I tend to follow the available facts. Not one thing has EVER been found to support the Exodus story. You can read all about this on the interwebs….The truth is out there.
“As an example; we now understand that modern humans (Homo-sapiens) existed as far back as 200,000+- years ago. This is not speculation; there are multiple lines of evidence. The above mentioned sciences all agree.”

“Again that's your opinion, along with many other biased opinions. You will say no of course, but remember science has no "absolutes" and cannot be 100% certain in what they find.”
Again, my friend, this is not just “opinion”, it is proven fact in the scientific world. It is backed up with multiple lines of evidence….archaeology, paleoanthropology, and DNA and multiple dating methods. Check the internet and see if I’m telling the truth.

All of the debates in the science community and the research has been going on for a hundred years and now with the overwhelming supporting evidence from multiple lines of research agreeing with each other this is approaching as close as you can get to scientific certainty.
“The sciences also agree that there was no time in our recent past (say like 6,000+- years ago) when the human genome was down to 1 mating couple....or 4300+- years ago (think Noah's flood), and there was no human bottleneck of 4 mating couples.”

“Wouldn’t you agree, that "how and who" termed the method of how the dateing method of fossils and strata is where the difference of opinions would be establish for who is right or wrong?”

“Point is, all of science and religion is influenced by a worldview, and i feel that has an impact on how they interpret things and therefore gives influence to how they see and determine things...”

Well, what I was talking about above is the fact that DNA CAN do these things….it is the same science that your Federal and State governments use to send people to their death or to save them from a death penalty. The only world-view in action here is reality….it CAN and does tell us the truth. All of this, like the rest, is available all over the interwebs.

“These facts makes for some interesting things to think about. The number one thing is that the Biblical story of Adam and Eve cannot be factual and must be demoted to allegory or seen as a metaphor. The DNA evidence that there was never a time when there were only 4 mating couples just adds to the already overwhelming evidence that there was no Noachian flood. The Big thing in all of this is…..No Adam and Eve means no ‘Original Sin’. Why would Jesus be needed if there was no ‘Original Sin’ to expiate??”

“As for the rest of this, it’s all of your own concepts and opinions, and mere assumptions..”

More below.....

McMurdo Station

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s called extrapolation. Presented with a set of facts i.e. humans have been around for 200,000 years and DNA denies a human bottleneck 6,000 years ago, and 4,300 years ago, and we know for a fact that humans arrived in North America 15,000 years ago. Relate all of these facts to Biblical stories and guess what? You can easily derive 3 things from these facts. No Adam and Eve, no Noachian flood, and no Tower of Babel. They are nothing but Jewish foundational myths. All of the above mentioned sciences agreed separately. Check your interwebs….it’s on there.

McMurdo Station

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Alice is Kitten Koder.
Alice don't live here anymore.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
If he jumped out of my closet questions would be the last thing I'd be thinking of; reflex would rule the moment.
Well, at least put on a condom.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Fun game: replaces every instance of "god" with jim jones, and every instance of "bible" with "the words of jim jones." Also, for bonus points, replace the fragment "without believing you can't comprehend it" with "without drinking the kool aid you can't understand the majesty of jim jones."
Weird how cult logic fits so well with religious logic. Maybe religions are just cults that outgrew their rebellious teenager phase?
oh...got me there...

Really? Lol

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Him and his delusional buddies think that being abusive on Topix will promote their agenda in a positive way, like their comments can change the political landscape of America. Talk about goofy.
Yes...that sums them up quite well :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••