Prove there's a god.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623168 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said males and females act in the exact same way, I never implied that, at all. And really your telling me there are certain ways males behave and certain ways females behave.
Males behaving like females is totally different from what I was talking about hours ago. Why my 3 yr old wanted pink boots was not because he was gay, but because he was imitating. Why he idolized the Spice Girls, nothing to do with his own sexuality but with his father's. Freely expressing one's self is totally different from a very young child behaving like the oposit sex. That game doesn't stop.
It would appear it is you that wants to argue. I gather this because of your insults.
I know what I'm taking about and why. Do you?
I don't think we need to tell very young children that this great person did this or that, and they are gay. I don't think that needs to come into it. Though I'm sure gay people would love everyone to know what great people in this world were/are gay, i just don't see the sexual orientation as being important to primary pupils. Children do imitate.
Children imitate things they like, characters they are fond of, son. If a boy wants to imitate a female character, it is because he is feminized and likes things that girls would like. Stop pretending that a boy who plays with a Barbie is simply "being himself". Kids at school victimize them and see them as misfits, so why can't you?
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623170 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is wrong with a man being born with a "dress like a female" gene. That is an issue that transsexuals have, they want to be the opposite sex and they are the "T" in the lGBT. All forms of the LGBT are simply gender identity disorders and the apex of the gay community are the "transsexuals".
Perhaps you do not know about all the gays who were dressed up as girls by their mummies.
Transgenders are impossible. Genes called Eto genes prevent male and female characterists being being mixed up. And how come transgenders need brain changes too, if they somehow have different gendered brains trapped in the opposite sex's body?

And boys who like Barbie and are effeminate are sons who are to close to their moms, and have absent fathers.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623172 May 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, like "amateur". Gottit.
You are so ignorant to assume that a joke in itself can be immature. And it is the person himself who is being immature if the joke that was said would offend the person.

Don't try to elevate yourself, so hell to spelling, especially as you still have to address feeling guilty about missing those opportunities to treat your family with a holiday.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623173 May 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Got a lot of people killed.
You are completely ignorant of the Bible. God only killed the wicked. Other people have read the Bible many times, so why haven't you? You have missed out on so many things!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623174 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>They would never teach gay history, because then they would have to teach what NAMBLA taught and why NAMBLA was a part of the IGLA for 21 years. There were openly a part longer than they have not been denied as a part. They will not teach that Harvey Milks was a gay pederast or that Harry Hay was a gay pedophile and supporter of NAMBLA
But they will lie, and distort the facts to make it appear that some historical figures were gay, when they weren't at all.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623176 May 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It's almost always one like that, and one that was truly always like that.
There doesn't have to be a dominant/submissive relationship.
But it likely is more than not.
There is nothing wrong with a dominant male/submissive female relationship. Women are attracted to dominant men. Stop complaining that women won't date you, and accept that they wouldn't be attracted to a sissy mommas boy like you. You even act like a little girl. In front of other people, do you normally tell them your "fond" child memories, or do you refrain, because you know they are strange, and inappropriate, and you know they won't appreciate them, like being cuddled by your mother after another boy shouted at you once mildly? What a wussy man! What a female!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623177 May 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>
He changed you - so that you discuss Him every day.
I guarantee that you never discuss Aztlan...
Why not post under your proper username? Is it because you are drunk, like last time, when you were drunk and you posted unregistered?

And why get drunk? What a fool who has no integrity!

And just like an adolescent you are proud of it!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623179 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely ignorant of the Bible. God only killed the wicked. Other people have read the Bible many times, so why haven't you? You have missed out on so many things!
ROFL.

I have. Why do you think I'm an atheist?

Still laffin.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623181 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant to assume that a joke in itself can be immature. And it is the person himself who is being immature if the joke that was said would offend the person.
Don't try to elevate yourself, so hell to spelling, especially as you still have to address feeling guilty about missing those opportunities to treat your family with a holiday.
A word of advice - read what you write BEFORE you hit "enter".

Because that lot was incomprehensible.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#623182 May 11, 2013
god wrote:
look up
God is a ceiling?
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623183 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>We are in agreement.
As I posted this: All forms of the LGBT are simply gender identity disorders and the apex of the gay community are the "transsexuals".
Perhaps you do not know about all the gays who were dressed up as girls by their mummies.
Homosexuality in and of itself, aside from childhood sexual abuse is caused by the bilateral destruction of the amygdala, which happens due to things like an overbearing mom that hates men or absent father who abandons the child.
I find it also odd when a lesbian who was abused as a child argues that child abuse does not cause some to become gay.
I knew about those moms who dress their boys up. They even try to make their sons as feminine as possible. It is feminists to blame, who hate all men, and since they hate males, they hate masculinarity and want to destroy it within a male.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623184 May 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL.
I have. Why do you think I'm an atheist?
Still laffin.
But not enough. You haven't read much of it to assume God orders non believers. He only ordered the death of the heathens. And why say laughing as laffin? Is it because you want to come across as unique as a person, since it got down your self esteem when you felt guilty about missing the opportunities to treat you family with holidays?

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#623185 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said males and females act in the exact same way, I never implied that, at all. And really your telling me there are certain ways males behave and certain ways females behave.
Males behaving like females is totally different from what I was talking about hours ago. Why my 3 yr old wanted pink boots was not because he was gay, but because he was imitating. Why he idolized the Spice Girls, nothing to do with his own sexuality but with his father's. Freely expressing one's self is totally different from a very young child behaving like the oposit sex. That game doesn't stop.
It would appear it is you that wants to argue. I gather this because of your insults.
I know what I'm taking about and why. Do you?
I don't think we need to tell very young children that this great person did this or that, and they are gay. I don't think that needs to come into it. Though I'm sure gay people would love everyone to know what great people in this world were/are gay, i just don't see the sexual orientation as being important to primary pupils. Children do imitate.
Ok, you're right. Kids do imitate what they see and adults sometimes dictate in kids the behaviors that are acceptable for each gender. As far as the insults go, I don't insult anyone without provocation. If I decide to post, it would most likely be a question that invokes an answer from anyone with insight but the responders have slick asshole-type comments as they avoid the question which in turn may take me out of my element for a bit. No offense to anyone who didn't offend me.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623186 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>I know. They say that Alexander the Great was great, but his two wives and three children would say differently.
It is like the homosexuality found in the animal kingdom, 1500 species, yet they had to electro-shock them to make them perform gay behaviors. Even if they were not lying, they are, the animals would be 99% straight and 1% bisexual, which is not gay.
Desperate gay liars create children's stories. Like Roy and Silo, a children's story of two gay penguins. Missing chapter, Chapter 13, they were never gay and Roy is now mated with a female penguin, Chappy.
And they also said the ineffectual Edward the II was gay. He had a nice death though, as he had a hot metal poker stuck up his bowls, instead of a penis.
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623187 May 11, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
God is a ceiling?
Shut up young turd, worthless little homosexual punk!
LineDazzle

Chester, UK

#623188 May 11, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>A word of advice - read what you write BEFORE you hit "enter".
Because that lot was incomprehensible.
A word of advise - deal with the feelings of guilt about missing the opportunities to treat your family with holidays, BEFORE you write and hit "enter".
Rush

Columbus, NE

#623189 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But not enough. You haven't read much of it to assume God orders non believers. He only ordered the death of the heathens. And why say laughing as laffin? Is it because you want to come across as unique as a person, since it got down your self esteem when you felt guilty about missing the opportunities to treat you family with holidays?
Good to see you are still as crazy as ever largelanguage.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#623191 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
A word of advise - deal with the feelings of guilt about missing the opportunities to treat your family with holidays, BEFORE you write and hit "enter".
Okay, that's a preponderance of evidence.

Not only are you subliterate, you're apocalyptically stupid.
V*I*M activated.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#623193 May 11, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, what is wrong with a man being born with a "dress like a female" gene. That is an issue that transsexuals have, they want to be the opposite sex and they are the "T" in the lGBT. All forms of the LGBT are simply gender identity disorders and the apex of the gay community are the "transsexuals".
Perhaps you do not know about all the gays who were dressed up as girls by their mummies.
The fact that my son is greater than your superstition and stupidity, thinking a king could ever be what you thought, and anything but the king he is.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#623194 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But they will lie, and distort the facts to make it appear that some historical figures were gay, when they weren't at all.
Your god knows I hate to argue with the likes of your stupidity.

In a simple stroke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One of Whitney Houston's WORST MISTAKES: marryi... 7 min Johnny 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 13 min Student 40,875
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 37 min shaylaoller 686
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min dollarsbill 6,466
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 57 min middleman1 2,777
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Tony17 599,645
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,002
More from around the web