|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, just how would one go "into detail" about "how" straight (OR gay) someone is?
What is so wrong about teaching kids about the contributions of minority groups and all the more when those minority groups are so often maligned as in the case of blacks, for instance?
And of course, in the case of homosexuals as well....
You have a problem with "good press" being put out there in order to help offset the "bad press"?
Why just on this thread, many have posted that homosexuals are evil, are no good, are all sick, are a blight on society.....
So what is wrong with bringing to the forefront the many great accomplishments by many homosexuals throughout history?
Hello, My Friend. Yes, I am back. I certainly wish the rat xians who "tried" to vanquish me have burned in their own created hellfires! Beware (of course) of the remaining evangelicals and scientologists (Mormons without exception), whose only wish is to imprison all of the innocents with their power over those who are impressionable and weak. I am speaking of Xians, Muslims and evangelicals who are the Bane of all humanity on this here planet. Comments?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

shazzam wrote:
remove my comment it is too dangerous.. this thread is international..
To late dufess,, looks like they be coming to remove you from your home soon!!!!

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you still believe that everything points to a god, in spite of there being no such evidence. You presupposition is more damaging.
Evidence isn't necessary for a belief in God...just faith.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't? So when I quoted "religion has no effect on the ability to do science until it interferes with the ability to be objective" I did not prove my point? Can you read? That's what I've been saying all along, and you want to believe that I'm *really* saying that no religious man can possibly be a scientist.
I happily look at all sides of the issue, but I ignore those who start with a conclusion and look for evidence to support it. That you can't understand why this makes for bad science means that you are either deluding yourself or that you are stupid. "Goddidit, let's see how," is not science.
I said I get it...really...I get it. YES...if in fact you start with a conclusion, rather than just a belief, which is different, then YES TIMN...It's possible it may be biased. But again, even if you start with a conclusion, then use scientific methods, have substantiating evidence to support it...it's still science. IT is not science when you don't have expert knowledge, don't rely solely on scientific methods, have no supporting evidence, and make conclusions based on opinion rather than fact.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My point is that science that starts with a conclusion isn't science. This is simple.
And my point is that a conclusion and a belief are not the same. And that's quite simple as well.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, My Friend. Yes, I am back. I certainly wish the rat xians who "tried" to vanquish me have burned in their own created hellfires! Beware (of course) of the remaining evangelicals and scientologists (Mormons without exception), whose only wish is to imprison all of the innocents with their power over those who are impressionable and weak. I am speaking of Xians, Muslims and evangelicals who are the Bane of all humanity on this here planet. Comments?
WB Redoran!

Cheers!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Redoran wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you just a cheery fella?

I hope it doesn't piss you off, but your "bane" is rising faster than the world's population is.

Shoot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sharkey wrote:

Everyone here claims to know god
You do realize that "everyone" includes you, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sharkey wrote:

Oz/p=lb/c. How come god couldn't figure out this simple equation when he made the universe? We wouldn't have the issues we have now.
I thought you didn't believe in the existence of God...

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you did claim to be an authourity, by saying that people "interpret god the wrong way" and by claiming to know "what god is and is not."
Everyone here claims to know god, so then why are there about 7 billion different answers of what god is? If we knew it the question would never have to be asked.
Oz/p=lb/c. How come god couldn't figure out this simple equation when he made the universe? We wouldn't have the issues we have now.
You can't understand God if you don't believe in Him and you can't pull a verse out here and a story out there and determine the characteristics of God without understanding the full context. It doesn't take an authority to figure that out. But I won't argue that with you. Neither God nor the bible are meant to be argued over. And, I won't debate the bible with someone who doesn't believe because, again, without believing you can't comprehend it. if you want to ask a question about either God or the bible, I would answer to the best of my knowledge, but I'm not an expert or an authority on either.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>With the state the world is in today, our "beliefs" are going to be what brings us to self-extinction.
With technology, opposing ideas clash more easily and more violently with bigger weapons that can kill more people faster.
All the world's religions want to eliminate each other, and now they have the weapons to do so which will kill us all and then our beliefs won't matter anymore - because we'll all be dead anyway.
Don't look at beliefs so favorably - they are KILLING OUR SPECIES by ITS OWN HAND!
Beliefs are the weapons of human self-extinction. We'll argue each other to death.
Our beliefs don't kill people...our actions do.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Our beliefs don't kill people...our actions do.

How many people you kill so far?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence isn't necessary for a belief in God...just faith.
Don't you think that would be a bit obtuse in a murder trial?
Do you think evidence is any less relevant in such an all encompassing belief?
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're more of a dick than anybody ever wanted.
This coming from an cretin who's mouth is located permanently below the belt.

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people you kill so far?
How many times have you tried to remove your head from your a$$? I still see your talking out of it.

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Don't you think that would be a bit obtuse in a murder trial?
Don't you think you're being a bit obtuse with such and obtuse question?
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Do you think evidence is any less relevant in such an all encompassing belief?
Do you think your idiocy is any less relevant contrary to belief?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you tried to remove your head from your a$$? I still see your talking out of it.
I'm not sure how you cretins are put together, but I am anatomically correct and fully functional. N/P either but I have removed my heads from other asses before, I know you are jealous.
But you wont get either head from me, you're not pretty enough lamewad.

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So how does it taste, since you've outed yourself as such an expert?
You tell me sfb's.

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You can stop talking sh!t about yourself in the mirror now...
You can crawl back up your mama's crack now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

785 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Growupchildren 224,450
passing by 8 min andet1987 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 min andet1987 5,256
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min EXPERT 115,435
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Liam 533,158
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 3,985
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 17 min bsr 526
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min FudgeNFury 256,792
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 172,510
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••