“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622799 May 10, 2013
Pokay wrote:
It's not like I am trying to scientifically prove God here. All you ("tim") have to do here is admit that neither of us has scientific evidence of whether our sense of being persists while sleeping, and admit that neither of us has scientific evidence of the mechanism of consciousness and that all we have is 'association' without knowing the nature of that association........
....and we'd be cool.
OK? Cool.
:)
"Tim" is a (she) so, incase u havent heard just putting that out there.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#622800 May 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I stole it.
I'd give attribution, but I cannot remember.
No mater, it was funny as hell!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622801 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
No......what those who don't believe in your god think is that there is no proof or evidence of any god.
Yes, and they all think the same.

Real "free" thinkin huh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622802 May 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They're just the next in line for recognition I guess dude.
First it was women with women's equal rights and history, then it was blacks, with equal right's and black history.
Now it's them calling for equal rights 's history and gay day.
Look at it this way, you may get another vacation day.
What will you do on gay day?
Stay inside so you don't look suspicious.LOL
WTF? Are you serious? A gay day?

How far can we sink.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622803 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't. First of all, the first part of my post was fairly dripping with sarcasm with the point being that no WAY is every single Christian honest.
I did NOT say NO Christians are honest. Had I said that, that would have been stereotyping, but as I did NOT say that, you are WRONG- yet AGAIN.
Yes you did, hypocrite.

"<quoted text>Right- and we ALL know that ALL Christians are HONEST......yep- every single one of you are as honest as the day is long.....might be so if the length of a day was less than a nanosecond."

Then...

"Have fun joining RR's "wonderful" world of stereotyping...."

Then chalk it off as sarcasm.

Not.

Location hidden

#622804 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hypocrite.
You just stereotyped Christians.
H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E
It's amazing just how stupid some people are with self awareness!!

In one post they condemn but at the same time are guilty of the very act themself in te same post!..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622805 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If somebody does something noteworthy in history, what the f*ck difference does it make what that person's gender is? Or what their race is? Or what their religion is? Or what their nationality is? Or what their marital status is? Or whether or not they have/had children?
Well, we all learn pretty much all of the above despite the above really not being "important" right?
Speaking of that, you have posted here MANY times (even though quite erroneously) that the founding fathers were all Christian.
Why does THAT matter?
Answer: It doesn't because it's not important.
You missed the point.

Again.

Shocking!

Why does it matter what a person's sexual preference is in a child's school history class?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622806 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't get to change the definition to suit yours.
I am atheist.
Meaning that you don't believe in the existence of any god or gods.

And that's it.

If you have a feeling that their might be a god or gods or some kind of supreme being, you are not an atheist.

It's pretty damn simple.

Location hidden

#622808 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate much?
Not sure why ya havent responded,thought u may have missed it but here it is again..

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
But the medical fields would collapse if evolution weren't true.

P23 writes;
Im not sure if i follow you, but what does "evolution of man from one ancestor" have to do with medicine, if thats what ur implying? And why does it have to be true??? I get the concept and agree, of Evolving diseases, and new strings of flu etc etc appearing, but again why are you saying it would collapse if evolution weren't true?

You wrote;
Since you approve of medical science in general, ask any doctor if they "believe" in evolution.
Let me know if you find one that doesn't.

P23 wrote;
Ill ask around... but first you will need to clarify what you mean by Evolution, in general or just the concept of diseases evolving..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622809 May 10, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing just how stupid some people are with self awareness!!
In one post they condemn but at the same time are guilty of the very act themself in te same post!..
Yup. How many damn times do we have to hear "There isn't any god!", as if its a fact?

Then we say "Yes there is!" and we get called ignorant for believing in a myth...

WTF?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622810 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If somebody does something noteworthy in history, what the f*ck difference does it make what that person's gender is? Or what their race is? Or what their religion is? Or what their nationality is? Or what their marital status is? Or whether or not they have/had children?
Well, we all learn pretty much all of the above despite the above really not being "important" right?
Speaking of that, you have posted here MANY times (even though quite erroneously) that the founding fathers were all Christian.
Why does THAT matter?
Answer: It doesn't because it's not important.
I'm sure you went to junior high and highs school, yes?

Remember learning about the people in history? Washington, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Hitler, Reagan, King George, Liberace, etc, etc?

Did you ever find out (in school) what their sexual preferences were?

No?

Imagine that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#622811 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No mater, it was funny as hell!
That's why I stole it.

Hehehe.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622812 May 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since you have no evidence supporting your god, you attempt to insult people with things that insult you because you are in the closet and hate yourself. Nice.
You are very ugly, and far from a women(I'm speaking from a males perspective, and I find you aborhent, and I am not gay.

And even your mannerisms are that of a males.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622813 May 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That one's so far in the closet she can see Narnia.
Subliterate, too.
Your rumour is so ammature, nerdy, and desperate.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622814 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate much?
Although I disagree with you, OCB is much more of an idiot, although you are ignorant.

OCB is dumb, and yet she thinks she has it all figured out, like the ignorant little child she is. She "knows the human condition", she says.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#622815 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Are you serious? A gay day?
How far can we sink.....
Yeah, are you going to grill out those hot dogs on gay day?
lmao

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#622817 May 10, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rumour is so ammature, nerdy, and desperate.
That was not a rumour. Nor immature (note spelling).

It was an observation.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#622818 May 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
how happy are people when they save money thru geico ins?
happier than a homo in a lumber yard!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622821 May 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
HA HA !!

Only with buns...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622822 May 10, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Next it will be dog day and gays will ask for the right to have sex with dogs on dog day.
Now, racist it was first blacks who asked for equal rights and that started in 1865 when they were freed. Women did not fight for equal rights, they were given it so white women and (whites) would get the lion's share of the benefits.
Are you for affirmative actions for blacks? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Are you for reparations for slavery, any form? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Are you for restitution for discrimination and hate crimes against blacks, and restitution for denying of schooling and employment? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Affirmative action shouldn't matter. A person should be hired for a job based on their skills, not their skin color.

I'm all for reparations to the slaves. Get me in contact with them and I'll start monthly payments right away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min preteen girl 605,126
Scientific proof for God's existence 11 min God Truth 17
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 13 min Classic 1,905
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Michael 559,799
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 33 min UIDIOTRACEuMAKEWO... 5,121
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min Rick in Kansas 265,252
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min KiMare 96,764
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,720
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr foothillbilly 441,788
More from around the web