Prove there's a god.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623101 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to run from God? If he proved himself we would (I believe ALL of us on here), bow down. Were not running we're inquiring. We're trying to learn and put things together. We're not sticking our head in the sand and going along with a book and a God just cause you lot say so. We don't believe we're remaining stupid, we believe we're learning. You on the other hand.
I wouldn't bow down. It would be time for an inquest and an inquisition. That mope in the Unholy Bible is a seriously twisted freak.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623102 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea at all about human development.
And if you saw one of these signs what is it you think you could do about it, Pray and it will go away!
The only reason a kid knows this is for boys and this for girls is because adults hold such stupid prejudice.
Well, that's not necessarily true. Put boys in a room full of Barbies and it won't be long until they are making slingshots out of them. Put girls in a roomful of toy cars and the games will be more cooperative. Evolution is what it is.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#623103 May 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you were born gay, because under that premise only a gay person becomes gay, there no closet cases no switch and no I don't believe it. Yes someone could be so believing they are gay when very young they would never be straight. But this does not explain gay relationships. They almost are always one who was always gay, and the other who switched. At least with about every gay couple I ever met, in fact it was a gay couple that pointed this out to me.
Absolute rubbish.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623104 May 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
There are billions of lifeforms on earth, and NONE on any of the other planets in this solar system. There is no further need to 'prove' God's existence. Only people who want to remain STUPID so that they can continue to RUN from God dare to ask such questions.
"Only people who want to remain stupid...dare to ask questions."

Haha. Seriously? That folks is the mind on the dangerous drug of religion.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623105 May 11, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
What do U mean WTF?! Isn't that what evolution states?! That one animal evolves into another for the purpose of adaptation and survival?! That fish evolved and grew lungs for air and started living on land?! For U to ignore the real questions and pick out "trying" just shows that U don't have as much faith in the theory as U think and the tactic of avoidance is all U have, oh, and Wikipedia!!
Evolution is simply a change in alleles over time.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623106 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
U didn't read the full post, did U? The link didn't concern U and I knew that folks like U are too closed-minded to give time to listen. And U and other evolutionists ignore the second law of thermodynamics dealing with enthropy because it doesn't fit well with evolution theory. And whatever doesn't fit gives way to some other outstanding explanation that is only speculation but seems to fit and idiots believe it because they are told to!
1. The Second Law of Thermodynamics only deals with closed systems. The Earth is not a closed system. Have you ever heard of the Sun? There are many other influences on Earth that come from outside the 'system'. If you are going to cite the words of others to attempt to prove whatever point it is that you have, you should verify their relevance and veracity first. That PRATT has been previously refuted a trillion times.

2. Let's say, for sake of point, that suddenly evolution were completely debunked. That does not lead to 'My Culturally-Conditioned God-Did-It! That is a classic argument from ignorance. You can run with that, but, it's insane.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623107 May 11, 2013
Everyone becomes offended when people ask the real questions. Most of yall here are some characters. Claiming to have the truth, U distort it with speculations and proclaim them as truth. Not one person has humbled themselves to the realization that they may not have the entire truth. No one has acknowledged that science makes mistakes and that more is needed to be known to really know that certain alledged events are accurate. When those questions are ask these people scatter like roaches and the ones remaining treat the situation like war. Some of U need to get over yourselves for a while and have a real discussion about contradictions on both sides and then U'll see that there was a whole set of information that U're missing.
It is you who is missing so much. Here is a wonderful resource on evolution. Read. Learn.

http://www.talkorigins.org/

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#623108 May 11, 2013
Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that's not necessarily true. Put boys in a room full of Barbies and it won't be long until they are making slingshots out of them. Put girls in a roomful of toy cars and the games will be more cooperative. Evolution is what it is.
Yes it is true. Children learn that pink is for girls, blue for boys, dolls for girls, trucks for boys, from adults.
If a male three year old likes pink boots it doesn't mean he is going to be gay. If a three year old girl wants to climb trees, play with cars and wear blue it doesn't mean she is going to be gay.
We weren't talking about a room full of boys and or girls and the reactions from them.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#623109 May 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you were born gay, because under that premise only a gay person becomes gay, there no closet cases no switch and no I don't believe it. Yes someone could be so believing they are gay when very young they would never be straight. But this does not explain gay relationships. They almost are always one who was always gay, and the other who switched. At least with about every gay couple I ever met, in fact it was a gay couple that pointed this out to me.
the reason for closet cases is the social stigma of being gay. People have to hide their true sexual identity because of the prejudice and lack of acceptance of homosexuality.

heck, to this day, some homosexuals suffer banishment from their families because of their sexuality.

I very much doubt that you actually know and socialize with gay people
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#623110 May 11, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is true. Children learn that pink is for girls, blue for boys, dolls for girls, trucks for boys, from adults.
If a male three year old likes pink boots it doesn't mean he is going to be gay. If a three year old girl wants to climb trees, play with cars and wear blue it doesn't mean she is going to be gay.
We weren't talking about a room full of boys and or girls and the reactions from them.
Look here this way fool! Girls nurture, and play dress up and so they look dolls, while boys like action(Yes, difference between masculinarity and feminity), and like movement more, that involve things with modern toys. That is why.

This has been actually proven. Let science tell the right winged truth.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623111 May 11, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here this way fool! Girls nurture, and play dress up and so they look dolls, while boys like action(Yes, difference between masculinarity and feminity), and like movement more, that involve things with modern toys. That is why.
This has been actually proven. Let science tell the right winged truth.
What does that have to do with politics, but, having said that,'right-winged truth' is the ultimate oxymoron.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Location hidden

#623112 May 11, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's so very christian of you. You must live in an absolute graveyard.
That was before i became i follower of Jesus,, silly.. Sorry to disapoint you...

Now i have a sign. that reads "all trespassers will be huged and fed, and required to attend Sunday service, before releasing""........

GRINN!!

Location hidden

#623113 May 11, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks lying, stealing and murder are all ok now.
Well if we follow their conception of evolution, then yes we can see why they think that way..
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623114 May 11, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was before i became i follower of Jesus,, silly.. Sorry to disapoint you...
Now i have a sign. that reads "all trespassers will be huged and fed, and required to attend Sunday service, before releasing""........
GRINN!!
That's what the Christian Bind, Torture, Kill murderer did, too.

Some belief system you have there, that requires Cleveland-style hostage taking.
thesphinx

Ashburn, VA

#623115 May 11, 2013
who are you to need this proof?

Location hidden

#623117 May 11, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy is not very good. Let's say instead of a lava flow, you're warning me of a fire breathing dragon. We know about lava flows, we don't know about fire breathing dragons. I would not believe you, if I needed to go left for some reason, and it would not be my fault for being skeptical. In fact, if you put that dragon there, it was 100% your fault.
God created Hell for the express purpose of torturing souls for an eternity, according to the myth.
The myth writers would have been better off writing about a god with better ethics, but they didn't know any better.
Well first of all, nowhere does the Bible say God created a place of torment for the "intent/purpose" to torture human being's "souls".

In Matthew 25:41, Jesus makes it clear that Hell was created for Satan and his angels. "Then he will say to those on his left,'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'"

Hell was not created for man, but for the fallen angels. It was not the original plan to be the eternal destination for the unsaved, as Man was created to live forever with God in Heaven.

An angel (from the Greek &#7940;&#947;&#947 ;&#949;&#955;&#959 ;&#962; -ángelos[1]) is a supernatural being or spirit, "not" a human...

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#623118 May 11, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason for closet cases is the social stigma of being gay. People have to hide their true sexual identity because of the prejudice and lack of acceptance of homosexuality.
heck, to this day, some homosexuals suffer banishment from their families because of their sexuality.
I very much doubt that you actually know and socialize with gay people

I really don't know why you say that but
Oh I had some lesbian friends who I were very close to me, and know a few gay men couple friends, but you have to understand that gay men irk me. Besides the stigma of a man hanging around gay men. But I do know some, but the women never bothered me at all.
I would take my women over and we had parties and were pretty good friends. I talked alot with those two women, of course me being friends I never hit on them , and always had my own woman anyway.

“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#623119 May 11, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tim" is a (she) so, incase u havent heard just putting that out there.
It wouldn't surprise me but who knows for sure? Tim is also probably 'Hiding', but what's in a name? Whether one hypocrite posts 100 posts under one name or 50 posts under one name and 50 under another, the balance of nature still remains the same. IOW no matter how many names they use, the level of 'double standard' in the world remains the same. Something like that anyway.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#623120 May 11, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
GRINN!!
I have noticed a good many Christians who are exactly as you described the first time though.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Haslet, TX

#623121 May 11, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if we follow their conception of evolution, then yes we can see why they think that way..
That's the second most ridiculous thing you've typed today. The day is young.

Your unholy Bible is a primer on murder and mayhem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 5 min Forum Warriors 35
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Dr Banonator 56,305
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 650,701
Horny snapchat usernames 11 min Gabegrealish01 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr AfricaQueen 764
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr Rachel19F 4
what color panties are you guys wearing????????... 1 hr uncute 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 182,976
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Thu kobechi3 71
More from around the web