|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

lynn wrote:
God exists but it's up to you to decide!
Prove it.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>I mean i would have no problem discussing Bible with a person truly seeking. But geesh she and many others feel that God owes them something, and he must come to them on their terms... Not gonna happen..

Now as for her and the rest of those out in this world who think that God or a Christian have to or is obligated too their request, then they are badly mistaken. It's sad, but if they choose to ignore the "already" evidence, then they is nothing i can say or do to convience them other wise. It will take the Spirit of God to do that.
How much of a problem would you have discussing the bible with someone who questions it?

Sounds like you'll only discuss it with people who've already decided to be believers.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%.

Here is what they fail to see, they are not 100% God doesnt exist and know they are no absolutes in science or Atheisim,, BUT yet are still so sure of it that they still call themselves an Atheist.. Now that is a perfect example of "blind faith" if i have ever seen it

They are the ones who are in a cult. Just like the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh and Marshall Herff Applewhite....
Are you 100% certain that god exists?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Doesn't anyone here believe in any gobs?

I think there are gobs everywhere.
Huh

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people adopting kids is just sick, IMO.
Such a response has been proven to be a mask for homosexual tendencies.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
All morals are subjective, they are all "made up" based on our empathy and conscience. If you need someone to feed you decent morals, like from a bible, then you lack the conscience and empathy, and that's not good.
Thought so, as usual you go by the guidlines of your priest/cult's defintion..

Reason you cant answer is your position cant let you, or thats your fram of mind as well? Scary......

Well obviously you agree with Ted Bundy's morals as good and acceptable defintion of your view of human morals...

You are demented...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Such a response has been proven to be a mask for homosexual tendencies.
No....such a response proves homophobia and therefore proves irrational fear borne of ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has nothing to do with god.
But when science finds facts that contradict "the word of god", the people who believe that word get all pissy and paranoid and accuse the scientists if blasphemy.
At one time, god was responsible for all sort of natural disasters. Now, because of science, we know better.
Well...SOME of us do.
I respect the fact that you respect science, and i myself have respect for science,like i have said many times they have done many great things to help in the medical fields, Dr, in sickness and disabilties etc etc...

Now thats about as far as i will go, cause i cant bring myself to abandon reality after that point, which would to believe in evolution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop claiming it as if it were a fact.
It's not.
It's a "personal experience fact" and in order for ANYBODY to know God, thats what has to be done "in this life"...

Dont hate the messanger, just the message..

Thought you may like this, dont know if its valid havent really checked into it but anyway. a friend of mine sent it to me on FB, He lives on the Amazon river were i do missionary work, and trust me they have some wierd looking species.

This is what was attached to the photo, ya have to translate it ur self.. This is the only link i found with the same pic.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Peixe mutante encontrado no dia 31 de março no rio Preto - entre os municípios de Rio Negrinho e Mafra-SC deixou perplexos pescadores. Segundo o pescador e professor Josef W., essa mutação deve-se aos agrotóxicos. O peixe foi enviado para exame ictiopatológico em São Paulo. Fonte: Jornal A Opinião, 12 de abril 2013

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so, as usual you go by the guidlines of your priest/cult's defintion..
Reason you cant answer is your position cant let you, or thats your fram of mind as well? Scary......
Well obviously you agree with Ted Bundy's morals as good and acceptable defintion of your view of human morals...
You are demented...
No- it is you who is demented since you obviously think that only those who believe in the bible are "moral".

What would logically follow that is that you believe those who believe differently than you do and/or who don't believe in any god at all are "immoral".

And what logically follows that is that you obviously think we are all born as nothing more than POS sinners and you obviously don't think that the majority of people are GOOD people- unless they believe in your god and the fairy tales of the bible associated with your god.

So I guess you think that YOU were born as an immoral cur who would have stayed immoral had you not had the bible drummed into your head as a child.

Since an infant or even a toddler can't grasp or comprehend what a god is or what is in the bible, I guess that means you were one nasty, rotten IMMORAL little kid, huh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of a problem would you have discussing the bible with someone who questions it?
Sounds like you'll only discuss it with people who've already decided to be believers.
I would have no problem, and never have had a problemm with it. As long as it can remain a civil converstation and exchanges between the both parties...

I talk and discuss the Word of God with many unbelievers in real life, some are interested and eager and others just mock it, the mockers i just close the book and walk away. The motive behind it my friend...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 100% certain that god exists?
Yes! Beyond a shadow of a doubt, i am 100% sure with "MY personal experience" He exist to me.....

I am solid as a rock on that statement...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Beyond a shadow of a doubt, i am 100% sure with "MY personal experience" He exist to me.....
I am solid as a rock on that statement...
Take a quick stroll through a lunatic asylum.

Every single one of 'em is just as convinced as you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- it is you who is demented since you obviously think that only those who believe in the bible are "moral".
Your are a simple one track minded atheist, who thinks ALL christians are out to get you, and think bad of you....puuleees.

No, YOU dont have a clue! I never said that nor do i think that, so take you stupid projecting and lies and redirect them to someone who cares what you have to say! cuzzz i sure dont!!!!!
What would logically follow that is that you believe those who believe differently than you do and/or who don't believe in any god at all are "immoral".
And what logically follows that is that you obviously think we are all born as nothing more than POS sinners and you obviously don't think that the majority of people are GOOD people- unless they believe in your god and the fairy tales of the bible associated with your god.
So I guess you think that YOU were born as an immoral cur who would have stayed immoral had you not had the bible drummed into your head as a child.
Since an infant or even a toddler can't grasp or comprehend what a god is or what is in the bible, I guess that means you were one nasty, rotten IMMORAL little kid, huh?
Didnt get my MORALS from the Bible, God gave them to me when he created me..

Is it that time of month for you or something????? You sure are mouthy..........Just saying.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My poor wittle boi is obsessing, yes hims EEEiis.
My poor wittle boi needs hims meds, yes hims Duuuuhhhhhs.
Suppository form?
-Alice- is river tam.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Take a quick stroll through a lunatic asylum.
Every single one of 'em is just as convinced as you are.
Your point is?

No need, just step outside your front door this day and time...ya find em run around free as a bird..

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are a simple one track minded atheist, who thinks ALL christians are out to get you, and think bad of you....puuleees.
No, YOU dont have a clue! I never said that nor do i think that, so take you stupid projecting and lies and redirect them to someone who cares what you have to say! cuzzz i sure dont!!!!!
<quoted text>
Is it that time of month for you or something????? You sure are mouthy..........Just saying.
I'm not an atheist. I strongly tend to believe there is a god, but it is not the god of ANY organized religion.

You're a sad case that you equate religion with god when any FOOL knows that ALL religions are MAN MADE- including the one you seem to adhere to or at least claim you do.

I'M mouthy??? LOL!! As you run your gaping maw here all the time??

WOW! YOUR time of the month must be all month long!!

And just WHAT god gave you your morals when he/she/it created you?

You're so full of SH*T I sure do hope BROWN is your natural eye color....otherwise, they're brown from you being as full of SH*T as you truly are.

Feh.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
BTW- if you don't care about what I have to say, why are you even READING my posts- let alone RESPONDING to them?

Why do you- and so many like you- LIE for your Jesus?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. But you first.
1. Get all gays to stop trying to force us to accept them.

2. Get all evolutionists to stop forcing their beliefs on us.

3. Go ahead, Koder. You get that done, then I'll talk to the religinuts for ya.
1. Replace the word gay with the word black in that sentence. Go to Compton. Wear it on a sandwich board. Run. Denying basic civil rights is un-American.

2. What is an "evolutionist"? Evolution has nothing to do with belief.

3. Care for a mirror?
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. But you first.
Get all gays to stop trying to force us to accept them.
Get all evolutionists to stop forcing their beliefs on us.
Go ahead, Koder. You get that done, then I'll talk to the religinuts for ya.
versus
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Who am I trying to tell how to live?
You can't make this stuff up, folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••