“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#622805 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If somebody does something noteworthy in history, what the f*ck difference does it make what that person's gender is? Or what their race is? Or what their religion is? Or what their nationality is? Or what their marital status is? Or whether or not they have/had children?
Well, we all learn pretty much all of the above despite the above really not being "important" right?
Speaking of that, you have posted here MANY times (even though quite erroneously) that the founding fathers were all Christian.
Why does THAT matter?
Answer: It doesn't because it's not important.
You missed the point.

Again.

Shocking!

Why does it matter what a person's sexual preference is in a child's school history class?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622806 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't get to change the definition to suit yours.
I am atheist.
Meaning that you don't believe in the existence of any god or gods.

And that's it.

If you have a feeling that their might be a god or gods or some kind of supreme being, you are not an atheist.

It's pretty damn simple.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622808 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate much?
Not sure why ya havent responded,thought u may have missed it but here it is again..

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
But the medical fields would collapse if evolution weren't true.

P23 writes;
Im not sure if i follow you, but what does "evolution of man from one ancestor" have to do with medicine, if thats what ur implying? And why does it have to be true??? I get the concept and agree, of Evolving diseases, and new strings of flu etc etc appearing, but again why are you saying it would collapse if evolution weren't true?

You wrote;
Since you approve of medical science in general, ask any doctor if they "believe" in evolution.
Let me know if you find one that doesn't.

P23 wrote;
Ill ask around... but first you will need to clarify what you mean by Evolution, in general or just the concept of diseases evolving..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622809 May 10, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing just how stupid some people are with self awareness!!
In one post they condemn but at the same time are guilty of the very act themself in te same post!..
Yup. How many damn times do we have to hear "There isn't any god!", as if its a fact?

Then we say "Yes there is!" and we get called ignorant for believing in a myth...

WTF?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622810 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If somebody does something noteworthy in history, what the f*ck difference does it make what that person's gender is? Or what their race is? Or what their religion is? Or what their nationality is? Or what their marital status is? Or whether or not they have/had children?
Well, we all learn pretty much all of the above despite the above really not being "important" right?
Speaking of that, you have posted here MANY times (even though quite erroneously) that the founding fathers were all Christian.
Why does THAT matter?
Answer: It doesn't because it's not important.
I'm sure you went to junior high and highs school, yes?

Remember learning about the people in history? Washington, Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Hitler, Reagan, King George, Liberace, etc, etc?

Did you ever find out (in school) what their sexual preferences were?

No?

Imagine that.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#622811 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No mater, it was funny as hell!
That's why I stole it.

Hehehe.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622812 May 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So, since you have no evidence supporting your god, you attempt to insult people with things that insult you because you are in the closet and hate yourself. Nice.
You are very ugly, and far from a women(I'm speaking from a males perspective, and I find you aborhent, and I am not gay.

And even your mannerisms are that of a males.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622813 May 10, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That one's so far in the closet she can see Narnia.
Subliterate, too.
Your rumour is so ammature, nerdy, and desperate.
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622814 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Desperate much?
Although I disagree with you, OCB is much more of an idiot, although you are ignorant.

OCB is dumb, and yet she thinks she has it all figured out, like the ignorant little child she is. She "knows the human condition", she says.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#622815 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Are you serious? A gay day?
How far can we sink.....
Yeah, are you going to grill out those hot dogs on gay day?
lmao

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#622817 May 10, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rumour is so ammature, nerdy, and desperate.
That was not a rumour. Nor immature (note spelling).

It was an observation.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#622818 May 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
how happy are people when they save money thru geico ins?
happier than a homo in a lumber yard!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622821 May 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao
HA HA !!

Only with buns...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622822 May 10, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Next it will be dog day and gays will ask for the right to have sex with dogs on dog day.
Now, racist it was first blacks who asked for equal rights and that started in 1865 when they were freed. Women did not fight for equal rights, they were given it so white women and (whites) would get the lion's share of the benefits.
Are you for affirmative actions for blacks? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Are you for reparations for slavery, any form? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Are you for restitution for discrimination and hate crimes against blacks, and restitution for denying of schooling and employment? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Affirmative action shouldn't matter. A person should be hired for a job based on their skills, not their skin color.

I'm all for reparations to the slaves. Get me in contact with them and I'll start monthly payments right away.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#622823 May 10, 2013
LawandOrder_ wrote:
<quoted text>Next it will be dog day and gays will ask for the right to have sex with dogs on dog day.
Now, racist it was first blacks who asked for equal rights and that started in 1865 when they were freed. Women did not fight for equal rights, they were given it so white women and (whites) would get the lion's share of the benefits.
Are you for affirmative actions for blacks? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Are you for reparations for slavery, any form? No, then you are not for equal rights.
Are you for restitution for discrimination and hate crimes against blacks, and restitution for denying of schooling and employment? No, then you are not for equal rights.
You sure are gettign around.....hmmmm...

Instead of posting what other people are doing to align with your path in life, maybe you should realize that not everyone is like your.

You'll patronize others, but IMO - it sounds like you are projecting.

Do you have anything to add to the topic, or are you going to just continue with inuendoes about others and how they live?

Sounds like the hatred is only coming from you.

Live in love, dude.
shazzam

Voorhees, NJ

#622824 May 10, 2013
i've been a spiritual leader since high school and i invented the intelligent design argument through brainwashing the teachers from school reports..
shazzam

Voorhees, NJ

#622825 May 10, 2013
in some ways i'm like a re-terrorist like a Terrorist to other countries.. in the name of America..

because I say give everything to America and blow everyone else up..
shazzam

Voorhees, NJ

#622826 May 10, 2013
remove my comment it is too dangerous.. this thread is international..

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#622827 May 10, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, just how would one go "into detail" about "how" straight (OR gay) someone is?
What is so wrong about teaching kids about the contributions of minority groups and all the more when those minority groups are so often maligned as in the case of blacks, for instance?
And of course, in the case of homosexuals as well....
You have a problem with "good press" being put out there in order to help offset the "bad press"?
Why just on this thread, many have posted that homosexuals are evil, are no good, are all sick, are a blight on society.....
So what is wrong with bringing to the forefront the many great accomplishments by many homosexuals throughout history?
Hello, My Friend. Yes, I am back. I certainly wish the rat xians who "tried" to vanquish me have burned in their own created hellfires! Beware (of course) of the remaining evangelicals and scientologists (Mormons without exception), whose only wish is to imprison all of the innocents with their power over those who are impressionable and weak. I am speaking of Xians, Muslims and evangelicals who are the Bane of all humanity on this here planet. Comments?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622828 May 10, 2013
shazzam wrote:
remove my comment it is too dangerous.. this thread is international..
To late dufess,, looks like they be coming to remove you from your home soon!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 579,122
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min dollarsbill 1,988
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Pegasus 270,135
Destroying Colored People In America And Across... 54 min combas 12
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,327
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,960
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 441,982
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Serah 609,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr transdem0n 176,208
More from around the web