“Truth is beyond wavelength ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#622541 May 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My recent conversation with pokay - who insulted who more?
You insulted me more, by intentionally misunderstanding and misrepresenting what I write. Me calling you a few names, because I have to eternally write the same line post after post, is nothing.

You know it's a fact that science cannot issue a statement such that a molecular mechanism of emergent consciousness is more probable than a consciousness that has always existed and rooted in quantum reality.

Location hidden

#622542 May 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Dude. Yes, you said you think our sense of being is eternal, and you suggested that the only reason we don't remember our "sense of being" while sleeping is because our "recording device" is turned off. I showed you that a sense of being can persist even when the hippocampus is damaged, ergo, your initial suggestion that we would retain a sense of being while sleeping if the "recording device" was turned on was flawed.
If a sense of being can persist then why can't it persist when the recording device is turned off? You make no sense; you're reinforcing my belief by saying that. How is it flawed? You can't just say it is flawed. You have to show me how it is flawed. Without 'memory' we would have no idea if we maintained our sense of being while our body/brain sleeps. Without a recording device we can only sense things instantaneously, "in the now".

I can remember that I was "aware" since I woke this morning but only because my re-activated recording device has created a memory out of the 'event' of waking up. But I can't remember the sense of being itself because there is no event associated with just "being".

That's my belief and it is on level ground with your belief that we have no sense of being while we sleep.

You said "mass clearly has something to do with gravity," but you won't extend that same logical leap to consciousness and the brain. That's my only point.

Location hidden

#622543 May 9, 2013
That last sentence about mass and gravity was clearly out of place in the last post. I didn't see it there when I posted. Please disregard. That was your line, Hiding.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622544 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I see Santa clause every Christmas, even in elementary schools. Y'all start young.

I learned about leprechauns and evolution in school.

I have to explain to my kids why SSM is a big deal nowadays.

I have to see marijuana ads circulated everywhere & on every TV and radio station.

Etc, etc.
Those are atheist symbols to you?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622545 May 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Now why would you say science is shrinking God?

Wishful thinking on your part anyway!

Geesh, wish you all would make up your minds. Ur sidekick timmy says science has nothing to do with GOD.
Science has nothing to do with god.

But when science finds facts that contradict "the word of god", the people who believe that word get all pissy and paranoid and accuse the scientists if blasphemy.

At one time, god was responsible for all sort of natural disasters. Now, because of science, we know better.

Well...SOME of us do.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622546 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>What is our 'common ancestor'?

The theory of evolution hinges on the idea that all life came from one life. What life is that?

Since that question has never been answered, how could it be taught in a basic biology class?

Oh, that's right. I'm being childish and ignorant and I should just "believe" in evolution like you do.
You do understand that abiogenesis and evolution are separate studies, don't you?

You do, don't you?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622547 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, great. Gotta pic of that single celled animal? A YouTube video?

(I only ask because ignorant atheists ask the same for God. Don't answer.)

What was that singe celled animal?

How was it studied?

What is it called?

When did it emerge?

Most importantly - HOW did it become a life?

Sorry for all the stupid, childish and ignorant questions, but I DO highly question the legitimacy of ToE and it's guesses.
Then why are you asking questions about abiogenesis?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622548 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Well said.

I don't know where they come off with this "you have to prove it to me" line of thinking.
Then stop claiming it as if it were a fact.

It's not.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622549 May 9, 2013
lynn wrote:
God exists but it's up to you to decide!
Prove it.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622550 May 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>I mean i would have no problem discussing Bible with a person truly seeking. But geesh she and many others feel that God owes them something, and he must come to them on their terms... Not gonna happen..

Now as for her and the rest of those out in this world who think that God or a Christian have to or is obligated too their request, then they are badly mistaken. It's sad, but if they choose to ignore the "already" evidence, then they is nothing i can say or do to convience them other wise. It will take the Spirit of God to do that.
How much of a problem would you have discussing the bible with someone who questions it?

Sounds like you'll only discuss it with people who've already decided to be believers.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#622551 May 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree 100%.

Here is what they fail to see, they are not 100% God doesnt exist and know they are no absolutes in science or Atheisim,, BUT yet are still so sure of it that they still call themselves an Atheist.. Now that is a perfect example of "blind faith" if i have ever seen it

They are the ones who are in a cult. Just like the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh and Marshall Herff Applewhite....
Are you 100% certain that god exists?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Embrace the grey.

#622552 May 9, 2013
Doesn't anyone here believe in any gobs?

I think there are gobs everywhere.
Huh

Burleson, TX

#622553 May 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people adopting kids is just sick, IMO.
Such a response has been proven to be a mask for homosexual tendencies.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622554 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
All morals are subjective, they are all "made up" based on our empathy and conscience. If you need someone to feed you decent morals, like from a bible, then you lack the conscience and empathy, and that's not good.
Thought so, as usual you go by the guidlines of your priest/cult's defintion..

Reason you cant answer is your position cant let you, or thats your fram of mind as well? Scary......

Well obviously you agree with Ted Bundy's morals as good and acceptable defintion of your view of human morals...

You are demented...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#622555 May 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Such a response has been proven to be a mask for homosexual tendencies.
No....such a response proves homophobia and therefore proves irrational fear borne of ignorance.

Location hidden

#622556 May 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has nothing to do with god.
But when science finds facts that contradict "the word of god", the people who believe that word get all pissy and paranoid and accuse the scientists if blasphemy.
At one time, god was responsible for all sort of natural disasters. Now, because of science, we know better.
Well...SOME of us do.
I respect the fact that you respect science, and i myself have respect for science,like i have said many times they have done many great things to help in the medical fields, Dr, in sickness and disabilties etc etc...

Now thats about as far as i will go, cause i cant bring myself to abandon reality after that point, which would to believe in evolution.

Location hidden

#622557 May 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop claiming it as if it were a fact.
It's not.
It's a "personal experience fact" and in order for ANYBODY to know God, thats what has to be done "in this life"...

Dont hate the messanger, just the message..

Thought you may like this, dont know if its valid havent really checked into it but anyway. a friend of mine sent it to me on FB, He lives on the Amazon river were i do missionary work, and trust me they have some wierd looking species.

This is what was attached to the photo, ya have to translate it ur self.. This is the only link i found with the same pic.

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Peixe mutante encontrado no dia 31 de março no rio Preto - entre os municípios de Rio Negrinho e Mafra-SC deixou perplexos pescadores. Segundo o pescador e professor Josef W., essa mutação deve-se aos agrotóxicos. O peixe foi enviado para exame ictiopatológico em São Paulo. Fonte: Jornal A Opinião, 12 de abril 2013

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#622558 May 9, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so, as usual you go by the guidlines of your priest/cult's defintion..
Reason you cant answer is your position cant let you, or thats your fram of mind as well? Scary......
Well obviously you agree with Ted Bundy's morals as good and acceptable defintion of your view of human morals...
You are demented...
No- it is you who is demented since you obviously think that only those who believe in the bible are "moral".

What would logically follow that is that you believe those who believe differently than you do and/or who don't believe in any god at all are "immoral".

And what logically follows that is that you obviously think we are all born as nothing more than POS sinners and you obviously don't think that the majority of people are GOOD people- unless they believe in your god and the fairy tales of the bible associated with your god.

So I guess you think that YOU were born as an immoral cur who would have stayed immoral had you not had the bible drummed into your head as a child.

Since an infant or even a toddler can't grasp or comprehend what a god is or what is in the bible, I guess that means you were one nasty, rotten IMMORAL little kid, huh?

Location hidden

#622559 May 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of a problem would you have discussing the bible with someone who questions it?
Sounds like you'll only discuss it with people who've already decided to be believers.
I would have no problem, and never have had a problemm with it. As long as it can remain a civil converstation and exchanges between the both parties...

I talk and discuss the Word of God with many unbelievers in real life, some are interested and eager and others just mock it, the mockers i just close the book and walk away. The motive behind it my friend...

Location hidden

#622560 May 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 100% certain that god exists?
Yes! Beyond a shadow of a doubt, i am 100% sure with "MY personal experience" He exist to me.....

I am solid as a rock on that statement...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 10 min andet1987 4,770
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min AussieBobby 261,662
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Blk Thndr 602,173
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 18 min abby 24
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Eagle 12 229,980
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min Tony 5,465
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 23 min RFD 3,676
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min USA Born 548,625
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 5 hr MeHere 388
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr flatbushsam 126

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE