Prove there's a god.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments (Page 29,548)

Showing posts 590,941 - 590,960 of715,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622468
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're not fooling anyone trying to claim that you're not here just to insult every poster that appears Christian to you.
My recent conversation with pokay - who insulted who more?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622469
May 8, 2013
 
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>If you didn't believe in deities than you wouldn't be on this thread.
Your just looking for some understanding, that's cool, don't be embarrassed, we are here to help.
Just leave your ego at the front door, it works much better that way.
Actually, I'd prefer these psychos leave their ids out of of their correspondence. ;)

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622470
May 8, 2013
 
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your source on your defintion to Human morals??
Here is another question for ya..
How do you explain "human dignity"?...
Yer posting to a guy who dresses up in women's clothing, he has no dignity...or shame.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622471
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>From the monkeys perspective , god wears khakis
especially around feeding time.
Monkeys don't have the cognitive ability to conceive of something of an abstract nature, such as spirituality and/or the existence of something "unseen"/inexplicabl e like an atom or a god.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622472
May 8, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you have no other scientifically based explanation, nor any explanation that does not require magic, without evolution all you have is magic.
Answer my questions to you please... Is the acts of Ted bundy EVIL?

Site your source, or are you afraid to, because its a "made up one" of your on concepts??

Again i do not need a scientific explanation for HUMAN Moral law.

Plenty of definitions in the dictonary's, and i was "giving" my morals, they did not evolve from some past ancestor....

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622473
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer posting to a guy who dresses up in women's clothing, he has no dignity...or shame.
Why do you think all nonbelievers are men?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622474
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking the wrong person; KittenKoder/Alice has no moral code.
Im beginning to see that,, and thats a scary thought!

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622475
May 8, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were "empty words," you'd not feel insulted by them.
umm, im NOT...

It only confirms your desperate, and have nothing left to say.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622476
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think all nonbelievers are men?
This? After replying to a previous post where I referred to you as "him/her" and "he/she"? I know for a fact that KK is a male tranny and an ugly one as well. Roll over and go to sleep old man or finger-paint your pillow. You got nothing.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622477
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My recent conversation with pokay - who insulted who more?
It doesn't matter who did it MORE, but who started off with the snarky remarks and that would be YOU. Typical for a passive/aggressive sissy boy, to start shyt and then pretend you didn't. That pussy behavior may work within your nuclear family who give a tiny crap about you but not with strangers on the interweb.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622478
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer posting to a guy who dresses up in women's clothing, he has no dignity...or shame.
For real???

Wowzer..........

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622479
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This? After replying to a previous post where I referred to you as "him/her" and "he/she"? I know for a fact that KK is a male tranny and an ugly one as well. Roll over and go to sleep old man or finger-paint your pillow. You got nothing.
Second request.

What about me?
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622480
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero.
But I will say it again that if there is , there has never been any
valid evidence presented of one yet. This is especially true with the god of the bible, it is near certainty that it is a complete fabrication. A god , even a dumb god could not have made as many "human" mistakes as Yahweh. It is within near certainty the bible was written by men and assembled by men who had "human" motives to subjugate command and control people , using it as a being a tool.
"I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero"
Replace "their" with "there", it works much better.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622481
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter who did it MORE, but who started off with the snarky remarks and that would be YOU. Typical for a passive/aggressive sissy boy, to start shyt and then pretend you didn't. That pussy behavior may work within your nuclear family who give a tiny crap about you but not with strangers on the interweb.
How did I start shit? By disagreeing with him? Even if I was "snarky" (I don't recall if I was, and I doubt you do either, but that's a far cry from constant, childish name calling). Do you do anything but troll? I have literally never seen you participate meaningfully in any discussion.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622482
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Monkeys don't have the cognitive ability to conceive of something of an abstract nature, such as spirituality and/or the existence of something "unseen"/inexplicabl e like an atom or a god.
There is no possible way you can quantify that assertion.
Though it is doubtful a monkey would think of something like an atom.
You could not possibly know what conceptions a monkey has about
supreme beings. Especially if the monkey was considerably gullible.:)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622484
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> "I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero"
Replace "their" with "there", it works much better.
I never said that I was perfect either.
The possibility there is a god, is not zero.
Happy now?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622485
May 8, 2013
 
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
For real???
Wowzer..........
Um humm...

He says he's an atheist, yet notice the pentacle necklace he's wearing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The prevaricator also uses a voice modulator in his vlogs to try and deceive viewers into believing that they are watching a real woman speaking. He's not "gender confused", he just wants everybody else to be. Crazy is as crazy does.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622486
May 8, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no possible way you can quantify that assertion.
Though it is doubtful a monkey would think of something like an atom.
You could not possibly know what conceptions a monkey has about
supreme beings. Especially if the monkey was considerably gullible.:)
No? Maybe you would like to be the one to introduce the concept of the supernatural to Koko, or maybe to Kanzi?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Would you feel guilt for being the first one to instill these ideas in an ape's mind? I have yet to hear of one of these apes bringing up the "inexplicable" as subject matter in a "conversation".

What a conundrum! You can't know until you ask them and you can't ask them without implanting the idea into their consciousness. ;)

It smacks of Star Trek's Prime Directive...kinda.

I believe it is best not to toy with the minds of the morally innocent/ignorant. It could be a burden their tiny minds are incapable of dealing with.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622487
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer my questions to you please... Is the acts of Ted bundy EVIL?
Site your source, or are you afraid to, because its a "made up one" of your on concepts??
Again i do not need a scientific explanation for HUMAN Moral law.
Plenty of definitions in the dictonary's, and i was "giving" my morals, they did not evolve from some past ancestor....
All morals are subjective, they are all "made up" based on our empathy and conscience. If you need someone to feed you decent morals, like from a bible, then you lack the conscience and empathy, and that's not good.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#622488
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No? Maybe you would like to be the one to introduce the concept of the supernatural to Koko, or maybe to Kanzi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Would you feel guilt for being the first one to instill these ideas in an ape's mind? I have yet to hear of one of these apes bringing up the "inexplicable" as subject matter in a "conversation".
What a conundrum! You can't know until you ask them and you can't ask them without implanting the idea into their consciousness. ;)
It smacks of Star Trek's Prime Directive...kinda.
I believe it is best not to toy with the minds of the morally innocent/ignorant. It could be a burden their tiny minds are incapable of dealing with.
You speak monkey languages? That explains a lot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 590,941 - 590,960 of715,815
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

562 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 529,607
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Buck Crick 223,008
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min RiccardoFire 93,112
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min waaasssuuup 598,703
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Charlie Sheen 255,505
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min Strength and Honor 171,383
Illuminati World Order 22 min new world man 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min Gray 114,518
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr blueberry 57
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••