Prove there's a god.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#622960 May 10, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
Equal and opposite reaction? So you think it's justified to be mean to someone because of what other people do?
No, not at all, but that's what makes it an equal and opposite reaction.

I've seen several atheists who use methods they picked up from theists. So far, I haven't seen enough data to determine if this is beneficial to my own agendas or not. Currently, I would have to say that I am opposed to it. I can't see that it does much good right now. It definitely hurts some people.
Truth signed in wrote:
As an American Christian, I've done no harm to anyone...I cried for a good twenty minutes over accidentally running over a chipmunk.
I apologize. I didn't mean to imply that you personally deserved the "treatment".

I could make the argument about moderate Christians acting as a shield and enabler for extremists, but that argument doesn't really address responsibility in the way it would need to in order to support a position that you personally deserve to be treated in the same way as extremists.
Truth signed in wrote:
I wouldn't purposely hurt a flea...much less a human being, yet you think I personally deserve to be hated? for what? On what grounds?
You don't deserve to be hated.

You deserve a hug and a handshake.

You're still going to see Christianity being raked over the coals, and I think that's justified.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622962 May 10, 2013
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not suprised, how many head do you have? Oh you're anatomically correct and fully functional alright, lol.
At least three...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus" ;...

...that need leashes and one that should be muzzled.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#622963 May 10, 2013
""With a good degree of certainty, we know that the water came to the moon and Earth from primitive meteorites now located in the outer parts of the asteroidal belt," said study lead author Alberto Saal, a geochemist at Brown University. He and his colleagues detailed their findings online today (May 9) in the journal Science."

http://news.yahoo.com/water-earth-moon-may-sa...

It's going to be a battle between the Bible and science again

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#622964 May 10, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wish hell on anyone...
Yes you do, otherwise you would not tell anyone they are going there, you would in fact never even think of the place. But you do, you are obsessed with using this "hell" as a threat.

Location hidden

#622965 May 10, 2013
Capillary Action wrote:
<quoted text>...
There are a thousand ways of stopping someone without killing them.
No, there isn't, you jackass.

Location hidden

#622967 May 10, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
And you came to this conclusion about me personally....how?
Sharkey is crazy.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622970 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, there isn't, you jackass.
So you are weak and have no skill, no thoughts, no life. Interesting, explains why you must hold to a religion that makes non-living things look better than living things.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622971 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Sharkey is crazy.
Now you are calling the kettle black.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#622972 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
No, there isn't, you jackass.
Oops. I should have said, there are AT LEAST a thousand ways to stop someone without killing them.

Location hidden

#622974 May 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Have nuclear weapons been around since the dawn of mankind?
No, you moron.
Religious wars were fought with sticks and stones - pretty hard to kill an entire species, at the same time, with sticks and stones.
Now religious wars will cause the human race to self-extinct even faster with the help of nukes.
You don't give a sh!t about the future of mankind, only about your religionist agenda of eliminating and killing "nonblievers".
You don't even have the balls to do the killing yourself, YOU WANT YOUR GOD TO KILL FOR YOU.
You are a disgusting piece of sh!t who belongs in Gitmo.
All you radical religionists can all get together and argue yourselves to death and kill each other off while THE REST of us get moving on creating a better future instead of wiping it out OVER BULLSH!T.
You prove how crazy you are with every post you make. Keep it up.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#622976 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a word can be redefined. What I mean is that you Topix atheists don't get to change the definition of the word "atheist" to suit your individual tastes.
Why not, you have all kinds of religious people thinking and behaving differently from one another, even if they have the same religion and God.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622978 May 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>That's just his MO. He relishes the idea of being a phony, lying hypocrite.
I know, I just remind it that we know this whenever there is an opportunity,

Location hidden

#622979 May 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are weak and have no skill, no thoughts, no life. Interesting, explains why you must hold to a religion that makes non-living things look better than living things.
Yeah, I'm weak. At 5'1" and 96 lbs I don't have the muscle strength to fight off a psycho jumping out of a closet so I sleep with a loaded gun on my bedside table. That's called the "reality" of self defense in my home.

Location hidden

#622982 May 10, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Have nuclear weapons been around since the dawn of mankind?
No, you moron.
Religious wars were fought with sticks and stones - pretty hard to kill an entire species, at the same time, with sticks and stones.
Now religious wars will cause the human race to self-extinct even faster with the help of nukes.
You don't give a sh!t about the future of mankind, only about your religionist agenda of eliminating and killing "nonblievers".
You don't even have the balls to do the killing yourself, YOU WANT YOUR GOD TO KILL FOR YOU.
You are a disgusting piece of sh!t who belongs in Gitmo.
All you radical religionists can all get together and argue yourselves to death and kill each other off while THE REST of us get moving on creating a better future instead of wiping it out OVER BULLSH!T.
The super powers know better than to use nukes again and the only small nation that threatens it, regularly, is North Korea which is not a Christian country so kiss off you stupid wad.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#622983 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm weak. At 5'1" and 96 lbs I don't have the muscle strength to fight off a psycho jumping out of a closet so I sleep with a loaded gun on my bedside table. That's called the "reality" of self defense in my home.
Do you have a huge problem of men jumping out your closet in the middle of the night?

Location hidden

#622984 May 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are calling the kettle black.
Says the deluded guy who should call Bosley.

http://www.bosleyinfo.com/...

Did you have teh male-pattern baldness *before* you started wearing skirts?

It would be sad if it were not so hilarious.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622985 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm weak. At 5'1" and 96 lbs I don't have the muscle strength to fight off a psycho jumping out of a closet so I sleep with a loaded gun on my bedside table. That's called the "reality" of self defense in my home.
Wow, um, there are soldiers who are smaller than you ... in the marines.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622986 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The super powers know better than to use nukes again and the only small nation that threatens it, regularly, is North Korea which is not a Christian country so kiss off you stupid wad.
Funny, we use nuclear missiles in most attacks now. Why do people as clueless as you even bother coming online?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622987 May 10, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the deluded guy who should call Bosley.
http://www.bosleyinfo.com/...
Did you have teh male-pattern baldness *before* you started wearing skirts?
It would be sad if it were not so hilarious.
Aw, you are projecting again.

Location hidden

#622988 May 10, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a huge problem of men jumping out your closet in the middle of the night?
I've never had one bother with hiding in a closet, but yeah, I've been stalked and even kidnapped before. I've woken in the morning to find footprints left in the late night snowfall leading to my garage and back door, twice now. Evidence of a prowler is not a pleasant image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CLASSIFIEDS | POST UNLIMITED FREE CLASSIFI... (Mar '16) 14 min gina5l 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min swampmudd 2,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Bongo 119,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,274
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 3 hr Paul Scott 457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 679,242
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr xavier 4,112
More from around the web