Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your claim, you have to provide the evidence supporting it.
I dont "have" to provide nothing to you, u can believ or not. it's that simple for me.
Morality is a subjective construct, the result of empathy and conscience, survival traits evolved by "higher" order species in which the safety of the many becomes the focus of actions instead of the concerns of the one. We see such activities in many of the mammalian and fowl animals, some reptiles, and a few aquatic species. Most often displayed by caring for the young of the species.
WOW,, forgive me for laughing but you are waaaaaay out there in the animal kingdom arent you? So thats ''your'' defintion of HUMAN moral value and law??? Really??

mor·al
[mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA

adjective
of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work.

founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.

capable of conforming to the rules of right conduct: a moral being.

conforming to the rules of right conduct ( opposed to immoral ): a moral man.

Definition of MORAL LAW

: a general rule of right living; esp: such a rule or group of rules conceived as universal and unchanging and as having the sanction of God's will, of conscience, of man's moral nature, or of natural justice as revealed to human reason <the basic protection of rights is the moral law based on man's dignity

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
I asked you give very legitimate questions regarding the supposed common ancestor and you answered one: "We don't know what it looked like"...
O_o
So it's a guess?
Does it have a name?
When was it discovered?
HOW did it become a life?
C'mon Koder, according to you these are "basic biology" questions. A genius like you should be able to answer.
A guess? We have never once stated what it looked like, or what it's construct was, and the theory of evolution does not hinge on the first animal's existence, ironically. You are trying to address abiogenesis and calling it evolution, these are two very different areas of research and neither depends on the other.

Do yourself a favor, Google any question before you post it, the number of Google results is the least number of times that question has been answered.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:

I dont "have" to provide nothing to you, u can believ or not. it's that simple for me.
Well said.

I don't know where they come off with this "you have to prove it to me" line of thinking.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
WOW,, forgive me for laughing but you are waaaaaay out there in the animal kingdom arent you? So thats ''your'' defintion of HUMAN moral value and law??? Really??
mor·al
[mawr-uhl, mor-] Show IPA
adjective
of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.
expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work.
founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.
capable of conforming to the rules of right conduct: a moral being.
conforming to the rules of right conduct ( opposed to immoral ): a moral man.
Definition of MORAL LAW
: a general rule of right living; esp: such a rule or group of rules conceived as universal and unchanging and as having the sanction of God's will, of conscience, of man's moral nature, or of natural justice as revealed to human reason <the basic protection of rights is the moral law based on man's dignity
Funny that you don't cite your source, but neither here nor there, your source is not a scientific one thus it's irrelevant. Morality is subjective in the human species, we know this from history, do you deny history as well?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
psalms 23 wrote:
And you are still assuming i am obligated to prove my God to you.. Why is that?
<quoted text>
"have to"??
Honestly Koder, why do you assume that we "have to" provide anything to you or anyone else?
Then your claim is dismissed as myth.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
I don't know where they come off with this "you have to prove it to me" line of thinking.
Because you are trying to tell other people to live based on your belief. Get all religious nuts to stop doing that, then we won't care.
lynn

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

God exists but it's up to you to decide!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your claim is dismissed as myth.
That's not an answer, let's try again:

why do you assume that we "have to" provide anything to you or anyone else?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A guess? We have never once stated what it looked like, or what it's construct was, and the theory of evolution does not hinge on the first animal's existence, ironically. You are trying to address abiogenesis and calling it evolution, these are two very different areas of research and neither depends on the other.[/QUOYE]

So you really have no answers about our supposed common ancestor? OK.

Minot asking about abiogenesis except for one of the questions, I just wanna know what you know about the supposed common ancestor. I think I've got it - nothing.

[QUOTE] Do yourself a favor, Google any question before you post it, the number of Google results is the least number of times that question has been answered.
HA ! Or it means how many times its been answered.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
HA ! Or it means how many times its been answered.
No, it's been answered more than that many times. When you ask the same questions already addressed millions of times, you look stupid.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That'n might need welding.
Naw it will take crazy glue to fix that schip.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop it.
You know you don't think.
I don't think on the same wavelength as you, because I think in the 21st century!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not an answer, let's try again:
why do you assume that we "have to" provide anything to you or anyone else?
If you do not provide evidence, you cannot use your claim as fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would you say science is shrinking God?
Wishful thinking on your part anyway!
Geesh, wish you all would make up your minds. Ur sidekick timmy says science has nothing to do with GOD.
Science is shrinking your hard on for god.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to help ma'am, truly sorry for the miss-identification.
"The project's scientists used tiny specks of powdered bone retrieved from three Neanderthal females who died in a Croatian cave more than 40,000 years ago to complete the draft of the Neanderthal genome. They then compared the genes to those of modern humans living today in five different regions of the world: France, Papua New Guinea, China, and southern and northern Africa.
The research concluded that humans living today carry between 1 and 4 percent of Neanderthal genes that carry the code for proteins in our bodies. Those genes must have entered our lineage sometime during a 50,000-year period when the Neanderthals and humans left Africa through the Middle East and spread throughout Europe and Asia. The Neanderthals became extinct about 30,000 years ago.
The complete genomes of the Neanderthals and modern humans, whose lineages separated from some unknown common ancestor at least 400,000 years ago, are 99.5 percent identical. They are, in fact, our closest evolutionary relatives. By comparison, humans and chimpanzees share 98 percent of their genes.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/03/...
"In 2010, Svante Pääbo’s lab announced a draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome (Green et al. 2010). This new study has produced evidence consistent with interbreeding between Neanderthals and anatomically modern Homo sapiens and points to aspects of the human genome that may have changed since the split between humans and Neanderthals...."
"....Neanderthals have contributed approximately 1% to 4% to the genomes of non-African modern humans. This evidence of interbreeding sheds light on how we think of the expansion of modern humans out of Africa. It refutes the strictest scenario in which anatomically modern humans replaced archaic hominins completely without any interbreeding. However, even with some interbreeding between moderns and archaic hominins, most of our genome still derives from Africa."
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/...
The above link is to page 3 of a 6 page document,it has MUCH scientific evidence to tell about and its worth reading the whole thing....not that long really. The site is for Smithsonian Institute.
"Some 200,000 years ago, our ancestors evolved in East Africa. They spread throughout the rest of the continent and then moved out into Asia and Europe. As they journeyed along coastlines and over mountains, they encountered Neanderthals and other human relatives. And at least once in a while, they had sex.
We don’t know the prurient details of those encounters, although it is possible that someday Reich and other scientists will be able to fill in a few of them. But the work Reich has done already leaves no doubt that interbreeding was a major feature of human evolution. Billions of people carry sizable chunks of DNA from Neanderthals and other archaic human relatives."
http://discovermagazine.com/2013/march/14-int...
The above link to Discover magazine is a 5 page article that is very well written and again has tremendous information, but you can get the gist of it in the first page or two.
I have much more....some very interesting stuff going on in archaeology and paleoanthropology the last few years
Quite interesting! I have plenty to read tonight looks like!

Thanks so much...and no peon on this misidentification...I get that a lot. Not sure why.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What is our 'common ancestor'?
The theory of evolution hinges on the idea that all life came from one life. What life is that?
Since that question has never been answered, how could it be taught in a basic biology class?
Oh, that's right. I'm being childish and ignorant and I should just "believe" in evolution like you do.
No R R you would childish and ignorant, it has nothing to do with the study of biology. It has everything to do with your biology.
People do not believe in evolution or biology, they do study these things though. Do you believe in math?

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>As would you if you were looking for the flip side of the coin. So? There are idiots in every group.
Indeed there are...won't argue that at all!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

lynn wrote:
God exists but it's up to you to decide!
Ok I decided god does not exist.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Science is shrinking your hard on for god.
This coming from a simpleton who is sexually deprived from his shrinking Aura Mytha penis.

“I speak my mind”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I mean, I didn't just make it up.
No...but you changed what I said...which completely averted the attention from what I said and the conversation then became focused on "creation science". Nice dodge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 590,861 - 590,880 of716,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

389 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min karl44 440,798
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 16 min Sasha 108
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min ocxz 114,559
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 23 min Clearwater 171,400
Anyone Up for Skype Sex? 24 min starbutterfly85 1
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 26 min 26-m-Leics 217
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 33 min luomin1990 63
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Cisco Kid 529,750
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 255,614
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr andet1987 93,157
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••