#622464 May 8, 2013
Prove there isn't!

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622465 May 8, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are still assuming i am obligated to prove my God to you.. Why is that?
Let me ask you this.
Where does Moral value/laws come from in a human? Just curious to ur thoughts..
You are asking the wrong person; KittenKoder/Alice has no moral code.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#622466 May 8, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults, are a true sign when defeated. Thats all you have is empty words...
Site your source for your definition??
I dont support it, and my intent for posting that hogwash was in no way to support your wickedness..
So with your logic, you are stateing its ok for people like Ted bundy to rape and eat his victims? Is that not Evil to you???? Thats just how we evolve!!!
If they were "empty words," you'd not feel insulted by them.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#622467 May 8, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%.
Here is what they fail to see, they are not 100% God doesnt exist and know they are no absolutes in science or Atheisim,, BUT yet are still so sure of it that they still call themselves an Atheist.. Now that is a perfect example of "blind faith" if i have ever seen it
They are the ones who are in a cult. Just like the followers of Jim Jones, David Koresh and Marshall Herff Applewhite....
I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero.
But I will say it again that if there is , there has never been any
valid evidence presented of one yet. This is especially true with the god of the bible, it is near certainty that it is a complete fabrication. A god , even a dumb god could not have made as many "human" mistakes as Yahweh. It is within near certainty the bible was written by men and assembled by men who had "human" motives to subjugate command and control people , using it as a tool.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#622468 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're not fooling anyone trying to claim that you're not here just to insult every poster that appears Christian to you.
My recent conversation with pokay - who insulted who more?

Location hidden

#622469 May 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>If you didn't believe in deities than you wouldn't be on this thread.
Your just looking for some understanding, that's cool, don't be embarrassed, we are here to help.
Just leave your ego at the front door, it works much better that way.
Actually, I'd prefer these psychos leave their ids out of of their correspondence. ;)

Location hidden

#622470 May 8, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was your source on your defintion to Human morals??
Here is another question for ya..
How do you explain "human dignity"?...
Yer posting to a guy who dresses up in women's clothing, he has no dignity...or shame.

Location hidden

#622471 May 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>From the monkeys perspective , god wears khakis
especially around feeding time.
Monkeys don't have the cognitive ability to conceive of something of an abstract nature, such as spirituality and/or the existence of something "unseen"/inexplicabl e like an atom or a god.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622472 May 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you have no other scientifically based explanation, nor any explanation that does not require magic, without evolution all you have is magic.
Answer my questions to you please... Is the acts of Ted bundy EVIL?

Site your source, or are you afraid to, because its a "made up one" of your on concepts??

Again i do not need a scientific explanation for HUMAN Moral law.

Plenty of definitions in the dictonary's, and i was "giving" my morals, they did not evolve from some past ancestor....

Location hidden

#622473 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer posting to a guy who dresses up in women's clothing, he has no dignity...or shame.
Why do you think all nonbelievers are men?

Location hidden

#622474 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are asking the wrong person; KittenKoder/Alice has no moral code.
Im beginning to see that,, and thats a scary thought!

Location hidden

#622475 May 8, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If they were "empty words," you'd not feel insulted by them.
umm, im NOT...

It only confirms your desperate, and have nothing left to say.

Location hidden

#622476 May 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think all nonbelievers are men?
This? After replying to a previous post where I referred to you as "him/her" and "he/she"? I know for a fact that KK is a male tranny and an ugly one as well. Roll over and go to sleep old man or finger-paint your pillow. You got nothing.

Location hidden

#622477 May 8, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My recent conversation with pokay - who insulted who more?
It doesn't matter who did it MORE, but who started off with the snarky remarks and that would be YOU. Typical for a passive/aggressive sissy boy, to start shyt and then pretend you didn't. That pussy behavior may work within your nuclear family who give a tiny crap about you but not with strangers on the interweb.

Location hidden

#622478 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer posting to a guy who dresses up in women's clothing, he has no dignity...or shame.
For real???

Wowzer..........

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#622479 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This? After replying to a previous post where I referred to you as "him/her" and "he/she"? I know for a fact that KK is a male tranny and an ugly one as well. Roll over and go to sleep old man or finger-paint your pillow. You got nothing.
Second request.

What about me?
Greens - tuf

Australia

#622480 May 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero.
But I will say it again that if there is , there has never been any
valid evidence presented of one yet. This is especially true with the god of the bible, it is near certainty that it is a complete fabrication. A god , even a dumb god could not have made as many "human" mistakes as Yahweh. It is within near certainty the bible was written by men and assembled by men who had "human" motives to subjugate command and control people , using it as a being a tool.
"I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero"
Replace "their" with "there", it works much better.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#622481 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter who did it MORE, but who started off with the snarky remarks and that would be YOU. Typical for a passive/aggressive sissy boy, to start shyt and then pretend you didn't. That pussy behavior may work within your nuclear family who give a tiny crap about you but not with strangers on the interweb.
How did I start shit? By disagreeing with him? Even if I was "snarky" (I don't recall if I was, and I doubt you do either, but that's a far cry from constant, childish name calling). Do you do anything but troll? I have literally never seen you participate meaningfully in any discussion.

Location hidden

#622482 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Monkeys don't have the cognitive ability to conceive of something of an abstract nature, such as spirituality and/or the existence of something "unseen"/inexplicabl e like an atom or a god.
There is no possible way you can quantify that assertion.
Though it is doubtful a monkey would think of something like an atom.
You could not possibly know what conceptions a monkey has about
supreme beings. Especially if the monkey was considerably gullible.:)

Location hidden

#622484 May 8, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> "I have never said the possibility of their being a god is zero"
Replace "their" with "there", it works much better.
I never said that I was perfect either.
The possibility there is a god, is not zero.
Happy now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min onemale 268,785
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min truth 573,585
sex (May '13) 52 min hitu 83
Umthondo omkhulu nekuku emanzi eKWT & EL 1 hr NANA 2
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,849
Moses never existed 1 hr WasteWater 1,237
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 608,117
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 8 hr Curious_Guy1 161
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr Coco 202
More from around the web