Prove there's a god.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#622728 May 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn man. Join the FBI. Your keen investigative prowess is wasted here.
I'll always be Hiding as long as one dumbass exists.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#622729 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not hate anyone, including homosexuals.
I don't like what's happening in America with the whole "gay movement" thing, but I do nothing to suppress it.
Again, I hate no one.
Are you sure you're not projecting?
I had a "gay movement" this morning.

Wanna see?

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#622730 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God is fully accepted, no research is required for veracity.

Charmette Wrote:
Ditto that!

God has been accepted as being faith based. It's a feeling. Not actual.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#622731 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, ok.
Just remember that the US represented 80% of that war effort.
We did it without your help.
<quoted text>
Yes, 80. Not 100. 80.
Eighty.
Eight zero.
But one and two zeros.
O_o
Sorry to burst your bubble but the documented FACTS show you to be either mistaken or a liar.

Less than 70, not 80 and not 100 but less than 70

Less than SEVENTY

Less than SEVEN ZERO

How many zeros you put after the decimal point is your own affair

But as a good christian you are welcome to lie all you want because your god will forgive you.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#622732 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot more water. It's called the Pacific Ocean.
Nope not really, you have access to a lot of water, it is not yours, but we know how easily you are lead into strange beliefs. Much of the water that is yours sloshes about between your ears.

Where you dangle your toes on a hot day is not in question.

Between you and me is about 3000 miles of ATLANTIC ocean (as I stated) and almost as many miles of land – small mercies are a great joy
Bongo

Bronx, NY

#622733 May 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but the documented FACTS show you to be either mistaken or a liar.
Less than 70, not 80 and not 100 but less than 70
Less than SEVENTY
Less than SEVEN ZERO
How many zeros you put after the decimal point is your own affair
But as a good christian you are welcome to lie all you want because your god will forgive you.
whos gonna forgive you jizzy?

Australia

#622734 May 10, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
scientist won't be trying to prove God...that can't be done
That's right because as we have proved belief in God is faith based. You have the feeling there is a God.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#622735 May 10, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> whos gonna forgive you jizzy?
Well, since she's not lying, she doesn't need anyone to forgive her.

Australia

#622736 May 10, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Truth, I'm going to throw something at you that is related to what you said above
From archaeology, paleoanthropology, and DNA science we find that some of their unrelated work has shown us that many parts of the Bible is flat out wrong.
As an example; we now understand that modern humans (Homo-sapiens) existed as far back as 200,000+- years ago. This is not speculation, there is multiple lines of evidence. The above mentioned sciences all agree.
The sciences also agree that there was no time in our recent past (say like 6,000+- years ago) when the human genome was down to 1 mating couple....or 4300+- years ago (think Noah's flood), and there was no human bottleneck of 4 mating couples.
These facts makes for some interesting things to think about.
Number one thing is that the Biblical story of Adam and Eve cannot be factual and must be demoted to allegory or as metaphor.
The DNA evidence that there was never a time when there were only 4 mating couples just adds to the already overwhelming evidence that there was no Noachian flood.
The Big thing in all of this is....No Adam and Eve means No 'Original Sin'
Why would Jesus be needed if there was no 'Original Sin' to expiate??
The above is an excellent post, can't imagine it will be answered!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#622737 May 10, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think that was a secret?
Shhhhhh. It will be ours, K?
Like the new pic.

Liked the movie, too.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#622738 May 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It is conceivable that, if we agreed on a set of conditions, it could be proven to you that people with mental illness believe just as strongly as you do. This is the point you seem to always miss - leading you to say absurdly stupid things like "prove you have hands." There is no set of circumstances that anyone could imagine, currently, in which god might be proven to exist. That is the difference.
Anyways, what would you take as proof that those in lunatic asylum believe just as strongly as you do? Self reports? The fact that they refuse to believe they are delusional even in the face of incarceration? Their behavior? Their need for medication? The fact that mental illness exists in the first place? The fact that lives are ruined by delusional thinking? Etc. Etc. Etc. To say that there is no proof that "lunatics" believe strongly in something is to ignore reality.
Btw, I never said "every single one of them" believes as strongly as you do. But I can certainly make the claim that some of them do.
Oh sure, and I can make the claim that Donald Duck stole my underwear but that doesn't make it true.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#622739 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>In God We (Christians) Trust.

Don't like it? Don't use cash.
If you trust in god, you don't need cash.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622740 May 10, 2013
Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what I wrote. You are smart enough to know that but dishonest enough to pretend you don't.
Oh, and is not me 'saying' it. Studies, numbnutz. You are so inherently dishonest.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun...
That article, titled "Homophobic? Maybe You’re Gay", has nothing to do with me. I am not homophobic.

One can discuss a topic without being part of (or fearful of) that topic.

If you doubt that, then I say because you talk about Christians so much, you must be a Christian.

O_o

If anyone's being dishonest here, it's you pal.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622741 May 10, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks fake to me.
Of you can squeeze em, they're real.

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622742 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>1. No you didn't.
2. No, it doesn't. Science has nothing to do with belief.
3. I was mocking you, dimwit.
1. Yes I did.

2. Yes it does.

3. No you weren't.

Hey, this "because I said so" stuff is pretty easy!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622743 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>There is more than one definition of the word, like most others. You are an Allah Atheist.
Whatever dude, you can't rewrite the dictionary.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#622744 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever dude, you can't rewrite the dictionary.
Well, first, you can. The word "meh" is now in the dictionary, it was added very recently.

You are ignoring most of the definitions just because you want to use the word in only your way, that's not how the English language works, otherwise, there would only be one two.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622745 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>What is called folk philosophy? Sexual desires and beliefs are not the same thing.
And just because you have been culturally conditioned to believe that an emotional response you had to stimuli was Big Baby Jeebis does not make that nonsense real.
Who said anything about sexual desires? Why are you changing the goalposts?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622746 May 10, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So when your child reads about the civil rights movement in their textbooks, "blackness" is being forced on them? Are we to pretend that gay people did not, and do not have to fight for their rights? Just ignore it?
Are the textbooks gonna say "you should totally be gay, man. Just go with it." ? Are you really that insecure about the sexuality of your children that you think reading about gay people might turn them gay? Would it matter if they turned out to be gay? If they did turn out to be gay, would it be the gays fault? Does it concern you that, gasp, they might learn to accept gay people as fellow human beings and learn that they should be extended the same rights as everyone else?
No you f*cking moron, if a child is learning about history what the hell does it matter what that person in history's sexual preference is like?

I know when I went to school and I learned history, the subject NEVER came up that George Washington is straight. Why? Because in the context of the history class it doesn't f*cking matter.

But now there are textbooks for our children strictly about gay history. What kind of biased bullsh*t is that? How come there's no "straight history" textbooks? Why, because straight people don't have an agenda. Sexual preferences or sexual orientations should not be taught to children.

Period.

Australia

#622747 May 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, and I can make the claim that Donald Duck stole my underwear but that doesn't make it true.
One of my non blood Aunties went to a mental asylum, spent most of her life mad, but she believed very strongly.
One reason she was mad I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min LAWEST100 654,064
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 3 min Johnny 1,013
chub pig bttm lookin for filthy chat few limits 4 min ohiokid2007 1
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 min Peter Ross 809
first time anal 10 min andy 8
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 29 min Johnny 244
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Matthew Shepard 64,072
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min male 106,510
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Neville Thompson 281,870
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 13 hr Clive 80
More from around the web