Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622485 May 8, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
For real???
Wowzer..........
Um humm...

He says he's an atheist, yet notice the pentacle necklace he's wearing.

The prevaricator also uses a voice modulator in his vlogs to try and deceive viewers into believing that they are watching a real woman speaking. He's not "gender confused", he just wants everybody else to be. Crazy is as crazy does.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622486 May 8, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no possible way you can quantify that assertion.
Though it is doubtful a monkey would think of something like an atom.
You could not possibly know what conceptions a monkey has about
supreme beings. Especially if the monkey was considerably gullible.:)
No? Maybe you would like to be the one to introduce the concept of the supernatural to Koko, or maybe to Kanzi?

Would you feel guilt for being the first one to instill these ideas in an ape's mind? I have yet to hear of one of these apes bringing up the "inexplicable" as subject matter in a "conversation".

What a conundrum! You can't know until you ask them and you can't ask them without implanting the idea into their consciousness. ;)

It smacks of Star Trek's Prime Directive...kinda.

I believe it is best not to toy with the minds of the morally innocent/ignorant. It could be a burden their tiny minds are incapable of dealing with.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#622487 May 8, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer my questions to you please... Is the acts of Ted bundy EVIL?
Site your source, or are you afraid to, because its a "made up one" of your on concepts??
Again i do not need a scientific explanation for HUMAN Moral law.
Plenty of definitions in the dictonary's, and i was "giving" my morals, they did not evolve from some past ancestor....
All morals are subjective, they are all "made up" based on our empathy and conscience. If you need someone to feed you decent morals, like from a bible, then you lack the conscience and empathy, and that's not good.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622488 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No? Maybe you would like to be the one to introduce the concept of the supernatural to Koko, or maybe to Kanzi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CYD6KZsOjxwXX
Would you feel guilt for being the first one to instill these ideas in an ape's mind? I have yet to hear of one of these apes bringing up the "inexplicable" as subject matter in a "conversation".
What a conundrum! You can't know until you ask them and you can't ask them without implanting the idea into their consciousness. ;)
It smacks of Star Trek's Prime Directive...kinda.
I believe it is best not to toy with the minds of the morally innocent/ignorant. It could be a burden their tiny minds are incapable of dealing with.
You speak monkey languages? That explains a lot.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622489 May 8, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>This? After replying to a previous post where I referred to you as "him/her" and "he/she"? I know for a fact that KK is a male tranny and an ugly one as well. Roll over and go to sleep old man or finger-paint your pillow. You got nothing.
Aw, you're projecting again.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#622494 May 9, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding, no we refuse to defend you, thing. All we ever see are the things that come out of your mouth. You are an equal opportunity offender. Tell you what, when you see as poster as vile as you then ring the bell and we will measure them up to you. And no, Alice aka Tam does not count. She is you.
You hatred comes through in your posts, and it is self directed as in feelings of inadequacies. You see, Hiding, when you are angry your persona can not be hidden.
The way you treated Clementia was based on what? Did she offend you too?
I am not Hiding. I just have trouble with avatars.

Is my wittle boi's eyes weeping again? Poor wittle boi.

Milk bone ?!!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622495 May 9, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Strange, you speak of monkey language but you treat morals like a monkey. Perhaps if you had a general appreciation for the mom who gave birth to you, then you might have a moral clue.
Do you love your mom? If not, then you have no conscience or empathy.
How fascinating that you attempt to utilize things you worry about and project them onto other people.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#622496 May 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Hiding. I just have trouble with avatars.
Is my wittle boi's eyes weeping again? Poor wittle boi.
Milk bone ?!!
It's ok, the ruse is up. He knows. Everyone on the forum who disagrees with him is hiding. We could only keep up the illusion for so long, me.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#622497 May 9, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's ok, the ruse is up. He knows. Everyone on the forum who disagrees with him is hiding. We could only keep up the illusion for so long, me.
So, everybody on every forum is Hiding?

No, wait. I found some "people" in West Virginia that agree with it/him. There are always anomalies.

We can't be everybody on the Internet no matter how hard I try. I mean no matter how hard WE try. Dammit.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#622498 May 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, wait. I found some "people" in West Virginia that agree with it/him. There are always anomalies.
We can't be everybody on the Internet no matter how hard I try. I mean no matter how hard WE try. Dammit.
Doesn't matter, everyone is Hiding.:P We just have teleportation technology.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#622499 May 9, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding, no we refuse to defend you, thing. All we ever see are the things that come out of your mouth. You are an equal opportunity offender. Tell you what, when you see as poster as vile as you then ring the bell and we will measure them up to you. And no, Alice aka Tam does not count. She is you.
You hatred comes through in your posts, and it is self directed as in feelings of inadequacies. You see, Hiding, when you are angry your persona can not be hidden.
The way you treated Clementia was based on what? Did she offend you too?
There is debating and there is "ego" debating.
Hiding is the" ego" debater.
Something is missing in her "life", that is obvious.
Topix makes her feel all warm inside.
How sad.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#622500 May 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that I was perfect either.
The possibility there is a god, is not zero.
Happy now?
Happy? I'm always happy.
Sorry I was just doing Catcher's dirty work, but you know Catcher, he doesn't correct Atheists mistakes.
Funny that.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#622501 May 9, 2013
"Location hidden" normally means " I'm a sock, and if you beat me down than I shall come back as someone else".
Either that or they are embarrassed about living in a " trailer park"
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#622502 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I did that, didn't see any god or giant footprints, so where's the evidence?
First, you have to fly to Oz...and retrieve the BRAIN you, obviously, have discarded since becoming an IGNORANT ATHEIST. Then, when you get back, go back to the zoo and look at all of the animals THE LORD CREATED ,again, and then you will discover the REALITY of His ALMIGHTY POWER. Just keepin' it REAL simple.

Location hidden

#622503 May 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
We already are. We don't have to lie to him anymore. He's just too clever. He saw right through us. I knew our stories weren't diverse enough. We need to work on our covers.

Location hidden

#622504 May 9, 2013
Yeah.. there should maybe been couple commas in there. Maybe a semi colon to spice things up.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#622505 May 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>First, you have to fly to Oz...and retrieve the BRAIN you, obviously, have discarded since becoming an IGNORANT ATHEIST. Then, when you get back, go back to the zoo and look at all of the animals THE LORD CREATED ,again, and then you will discover the REALITY of His ALMIGHTY POWER. Just keepin' it REAL simple.
I will save her the airfare and post it over.
The airfreight will cost next too nothing, since it's the size of a peanut.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#622506 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:

Because you are trying to tell other people to live based on your belief. Get all religious nuts to stop doing that, then we won't care.
Who am I trying to tell how to live?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622507 May 9, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
Get all religious nuts to stop doing that, then we won't care.
OK. But you first.

Get all gays to stop trying to force us to accept them.

Get all evolutionists to stop forcing their beliefs on us.

Go ahead, Koder. You get that done, then I'll talk to the religinuts for ya.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622508 May 9, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:

I don't think on the same wavelength as you, because I think in the 21st century!
Ah...

Your today is my yesterday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 34 min Sagar khan 600
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 34 min dheka 66
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min who 177,914
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 50 min GOD loves GAYS mo... 76
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 603,885
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Student 41,181
Blacks and whites should not mix (Aug '10) 3 hr Johnny 73
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 hr dollarsbill 8,479
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Critical Eye 4,236
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr The swamiji 7,718
More from around the web