1. I understood the non-point he was making. I decided to keep it a non-point.<quoted text>1. Of course you didn't. That really wasn't the point, though, was it?
2. Evolution has nothing to do with belief. When a word gets coined and is put into use, it begins to appear in dictionaries. Dictionaries only point to usage not veracity. The attempt of Allah Atheists (which all Christians are) to belittle science with such dismissive terms and to pretend that science is based on belief just makes Allah Atheists appear foolish.
3. Bulimics should read your posts. It would save the finger down the throat time.
2. Of course evolution takes a bit of belief, to believe something is to accept is as true and is a firmly held opinion. Do you not accept evolution as true? What about ToE?
3. Why do you mock diseased people? I wonder if a freethinker buddy of yours will help you to freethink better.(doubt it)