“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#622108 May 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your second law creationist garbage doesn't hold water.
perhaps...I'm gonna revisit that one...and read only scientific data...from science sites only. I'll have to get back to you after I've looked over all the info. I'm sure both sides make good arguments, as that's generally how it works...but we'll see.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622109 May 7, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont know what science is bucko
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support ...

You are a product of what you have been feeding yourself, which is, bull S!#t!!

“I speak my mind”

#622112 May 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you don't know that "isolated" means "closed" in this context? You really are not too bright.
Oh kitten...we should be friends. You could teach me all sorts of science and perhaps...maybe...if ya had a pal...you wouldn't be so rude all the time. It's worth a try.

“I speak my mind”

#622114 May 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Two things, billions of people are not scientifically literate, and evolution technically does not discount all concepts of what a god is. You ask someone else to be "realistic" yet you deny real evidence in place of blind and unsupported assertions, irony.
Not true...I just said I'd revisit the whole 2nd law and only look at scientific sites...gimme a break here...I'm not your typical Kool-aid drinker...and I can comprehend what I read. I'll see for myself...but there's a lot of info to read up on decipher through

“I speak my mind”

#622115 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly. The problem with science has always been scientists. There are no flaws in science, just flawed men with bias opinions which the veil around science. Science does not have a side, humans with unscientific opinions form sides.
This is true...and I tend to think there is very little unbiased information out there these days. I mean when the scientific world refuses to give credit to scientific research because the man who presents it also believes in God...or when the creationist refuse to accept anything factual simply because it appears to defy what they believe to be true...then how on earth can we expect to receive TRUE, UNBIASED information. It's always 6 one way half a dozen the other....I really don't why people can't just agree to disagree and move forward.

“I speak my mind”

#622116 May 7, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, fully 100% of the scientific organizations on EARTH support the Theory of Evolution.
Then there are the billions of humans that don't believe in the Christian God at all. 2.1 billion and 1.8 billion
After Christians and Muslims, non-believers/non-religious come next. 1.1 billion
Catholics enjoyed a pretty big drop in attendance when it came out that their priests were screwing their children....and probably had been for a thousand+ years.
I also hear that some protestant denominations are having a hard time filling pews.
Ehh...perhaps...perhaps not. That's really never been confirmed.

Certainly there are many who don't believe in God..a god or anything else...it is what it is my friend.

“I speak my mind”

#622117 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>My post was in regards to Kittenkoder not having base thoughts, not you.
Well that's good Oscar...I really couldn't understand the reason behind that. I don't believe we've had a chance to formally meet. I'm TSI...long time intermittent poster. I believe in God...but I'm not an atheist hater and I don't try to push my beliefs down anyone's throat. Hope we can be friends!!

“I speak my mind”

#622118 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show you, huh?
Wink :)
Winks back...sometimes Catch...the truth just hurts. But I deal with pain on a daily basis...it's my profession...I'll bounce back :)

Long Beach, CA

#622120 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, his second opinion was himself.
A google search from a medical layman gave him more answers than the "doctor" did.
Imagine that.
A guy goes to the doctor to find out the result of some tests.

The doctor tells him, "I'm afraid you are suffering from a terminal illness. There is no hope for a cure, and you have at most two months to live."

The patient replies, "Well, I want a second opinion."

The doctor says, "OK, you're ugly, too."

“I speak my mind”

#622121 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent rebuttal to all the false assumptions which atheist minded posters use, while pretending they have a science clue. I have been reading where the APA has done similar things which evolutionists have done. Create a close system of psychiatrists, designed to keep conflicting ideas and studies out, while promoting opinion and bias as science, while rejecting the Leona Tyler principle.
Well...I'll be the first to admit...I'm no genius and certainly not a scientists...but I can, when given enough information, decipher through the evidence and make a fairly decent scientific conclusion. Not always right and I do overlook or simply misunderstand at times. I'm not biased though.

I agree on the way they promote opinion and bias as science. You'll notice, I constantly ask for evidence. Rarely get it...but I ask.

Lol...TOPIX...the odd world where everything has been 100% proven as fact...so long as you're an atheist. Gotta love it!

“I speak my mind”

#622123 May 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologist sites ALWAYS lie.
Always.
Again...NOTHING...is always and never

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#622124 May 7, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep asking you to prove there isn't a god. You have yet to do so.
Oh there are many gods, unfortunately for you.... they are all imaginary.

Location hidden

#622125 May 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy who wears a dress.
I wear you out.

Long Beach, CA

#622126 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A person without particular or specialized knowledge in medicine, like my friend - who diagnosed himself better than the doctor did.
A guy goes to his doctor because his right hand is horribly swollen.

The doctor tells him, "Every evening, fill the bathroom sink with scalding water, as hot as you can take it, and put your hand in it for a couple of minutes. In a few days, the swelling will go down."

The guy follows the doctor's instructions for a week, and his hand is as swollen as ever. One evening, his maid sees him soaking the hand in the hot water, and asks him what he is doing. The guy tells her.

The maid says, "No, that's not the cure. Every evening, fill the bathroom sink with ice cold water, as cold as you can take it, and put your hand in it for a couple of minutes. That will cause the swelling to go down."

The guy figures he has nothing to lose, so he follows the maid's instructions. In three days the swelling is gone, and his hand is perfectly normal.

The guy goes back to his doctor and says, "You told me to soak my hand in hot water, and nothing happened. Then my maid said cold water, and bang, instant cure. What's up with that?"

The doctor is silent for a few seconds, scratches his head, then says, "Damn, I could swear my maid said hot water."

“I speak my mind”

#622127 May 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That turns out not to be the case.
The point was evolution - a matter upon which even the vast majority of Christians agree.
Indeed, the only ones who seem to disagree are a small minority of mostly American Fundamentalists.
This is distressing.
Evolution in and of itself...I have no problem with. The theory as it relates to man...ehh...I disagree. I think a vast majority are at odds with it. For years it seemed people were okay with slavery...because it was considered the norm and to speak how you really felt...well...that would put you in a bad position with powers that be. Most people accept what the government pushes down their throat. They're afraid not to...doesn't mean they agree. they're just afraid to go against the grain.

Location hidden

#622128 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh....
I shudda be born in the 40's...
So, you're a WW2 kinda redneck HUH?

Location hidden

#622130 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps...I'm gonna revisit that one...and read only scientific data...from science sites only. I'll have to get back to you after I've looked over all the info. I'm sure both sides make good arguments, as that's generally how it works...but we'll see.
Second law creationist arguments are founded in complete stupidity. Sorry even the smarter creationists are aware of this.

“I speak my mind”

#622131 May 7, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Belief in a deity does not preclude understanding of evolution.
For most people.
Understanding evolution and agreeing with all the theories are completely different. it isn't a lack of understanding that always results in the disagreement...it's often skepticism...because science has not been 100% full proof in their so called facts. To agree, without question, on every theory just because a scientist says it's so and presents a little evidence that seems to substantiate it, is no different than what the folks at Jonestown, Guyana did. Y'all can have your Kool-aid...I don't mind being called a fool for questioning its ingredients.

“I speak my mind”

#622132 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're not very realistic if you think one can't believe in a god AND accept the fact of evolution.
One does not have to exclude the other.
Have you not considered that there are those who believe in a god and who also believe that it was a god who allowed for evolution to take place?
I actually posted that somewhere on here recently. But, if you missed it...Yes..I certainly believe one can believe in God, a god, or gods, and believe that God used evolution as a means of creation. I'm not entirely against the notion myself. I mean, evolutionist have no clue who the common ancestor is. If, though I'm not sold at this point, but IF...evolution is true...perhaps our common ancestor is dirt...one could never be sure.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#622133 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Ehh...perhaps...perhaps not. That's really never been confirmed.
Certainly there are many who don't believe in God..a god or anything else...it is what it is my friend.
My plotting out of the numbers in that post went totally wrong....let me try to straighten up that mess.

Last I heard there were:

2.1 billion 'Christians'

1.8 billion 'Muslims'

1.1 billion non-religious/no religion/atheist/agnostic

900,000 Hindus

etc, etc.

The 100% of science organizations supporting evolution stands

The Catholic priests screwing children stands. All over the world there are reports of this. I don't think it is just a modern eccentricity. In all populations there is a certain percentage of pedophiles to be found, and the church is an ideal breeding place for them. Think celibacy and priestly privilege.

The drops in attendance at churches stands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,878
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 32 min just American 41
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 1 hr Easton 100
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 1 hr Protester 16,461
how to lose weight by subway diet 1 hr saly ramy 1
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 1 hr shem 81
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Protester 175,778
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 605,330
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 560,442
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web