Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>How about this:
Can YOU prove there ISN'T any or all of the following:
1. Santa Claus
2. The tooth fairy
3. Leprechauns
4. Unicorns (pink or any other color)
5. Little green Martians (or big green Martians for that matter)
The POINT is what does NOT exist can NOT be proven to NOT exist; only that which IS can be proven to exist.
You think you're clever or the first poster to ask: Prove there isn't a god?
You're not; all you are doing is showing your absence of logic since you obviously can't comprehend that a negative can NOT be proven.
You also show that you have no clue as to how our LEGAL system works- that being that the onus is ALWAYS on the accuser to prove that a defendant DID commit a crime; the onus is NEVER on the accused to prove that they did NOT and that is because a negative can NOT be proven.
-2 +-1 =-1

Negative proven. Find your Santa Claus thread, would ya?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If you truly felt the doctors were incompetent and caused the premature demise of your mother-in-law, suing would have made sense and all the more in order to protect future patients from a doctor you found to be incompetent.
Okay.....so if it was "god's will", what are you complaining about?
F_CK. You're dense. I'm complaining about malpractice and misdiagnoses.

This topic all stems from Koder's comment about trusting in medical science will keep you happy and healthy but mythology will lead to an early death (or something like that).

Bullshit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>RR, you've lost this one just like so many others.
Enough.
You don't getta claim your own victory.

Carrion.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This topic all stems from Koder's comment about trusting in medical science will keep you happy and healthy but mythology will lead to an early death (or something like that).
Bullshit.
No- YOU are dense! I KNOW what you're complaining about.

But your "outrage" was not intense enough for you to have taken action to put a doctor YOU thought was guilty of malpractice and misdiagnosis out of business!

So "complain" away instead of actually DOING something about it.

I know that is what you prefer since it allows for your self-inflicted persecution complex to continue to grow- just like a CANCER.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic....really. So tell me, I get the whole...evolutionary bit...regarding our ancestral lineage. But do tell...please...how science suggest the world and all that inhabits it came to be. Oh wait...let's see...there's that whole Big Bang theory...hmmm...let's see...I do believe in this theory...life basically emerges from nothing. That's pretty cool, except we've never recorded another single event where life springs from nothing. Sounds magical to me.
The Hubble law for the large scale redshift of galaxies (i.e. redshift proportional to distance) is usually taken as evidence (if not proof) for the picture of an expanding universe in general and the Big Bang theory in particular. However, recessional velocities have by no means been actually measured, and the assumption of the Doppler effect being responsible for the shift was only reached due to the absence of other known physical explanations (for the sake of historical correctness it should be pointed out that Hubble himself was apparently never certain about this interpretation of the redshift (see http://sites.google.com/site/bigbangcosmythol... )).
On my sister site plasmaphysics.org .uk I have indeed suggested a Plasma Theory of the Hubble Redshift of Galaxies. Whether this theory is the correct one or not, I would like to make clear on this page, that (as already indicated on the page The Big Bang Theory - A Flawed Concept) the concept of an expansion of the universe (i.e. an overall recession of galaxies) is a physically unacceptable model and thus not even a potentially viable explanation. http://www.physicsmyths.org.uk/expansion.htm
So, again, please, tell me....how exactly did we come into existence?
religitards, always prepared to build their god in the first pool of ignorance they find.

No amount of ignorance too small for the build of a christian god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE the patient gets the last word on YAY or NAY, stop it with that shit.
The point is - the patients make an uninformed decision because the "doctor" misdiagnosed the patient.
JUST like what happened to me friend. The "doctor" told him he has herpes inside his mouth. THAT was the diagnosis. So he decided to trust the "doctors" misdiagnosis and buy the proper medicine (which he didn't need). He didn't have herpes, he had an allergic reaction to toothpaste.
The stupid ass "doctor" would've known that with a simple culture sent to the lab. But NOPE, he didn't. He's a "doctor" and "knows" the difference between allergies and herpes.
Two words: SECOND OPINION.

And now a few more words: Your friend DECIDED to trust the doctor.

Your friend did NOT have to decide to trust the doctor and your friend had the choice and the right to seek a SECOND OPINION.

Take a car, for example. You can trust the first mechanic you go to and maybe he will fix your car and maybe he won't.

Or- you can wonder if his diagnosis of what's wrong with your car is correct and accurate or not and if you think you might get a different opinion from a different mechanic, you go to a different mechanic.

Ack- ENOUGH with this already! The majority of doctors are competent.

That there are some who are not does not negate the competence of those who are.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't getta claim your own victory.
Carrion.
Yeah- I do- because I say so. Who the f*ck else can claim their own victory other than the person claiming it anyway?

And hey- if YOU can say that the sun rises and sets on the USA (to the exclusion of the rest of the entire world) I can certainly claim my own victory.....

Yeah- carrion- probably what you have for Sunday dinner!

LOL!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Kids can't wear "God is love" on their t-shirts but "I rock cock" is ok now.
fight back

get one that says "jesus rocks cock"

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
-2 +-1 =-1
Negative proven. Find your Santa Claus thread, would ya?
OMG. RR, we were down this road AGES ago.

Your example does NOT apply. Not in the slightest and that was explained to you in GREAT detail many months ago.

STOP. You're making yourself look even MORE foolish though by now I would have thought that impossible to do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's political, as with everything in this world. Without politics...state, federal, and local funding would not occur. Without funding, academic research would not occur. Without academic research, there would be no theory of evolution. And, without a theory of evolution, we'd probably all still believe in God.. Don't kid yourself, it's not academic...it's political.
one does not need science to tell that christianity is a filthy philosophy.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.
BTW, dopey- malpractice IS incompetence in that it is negligent.

If one is willfully negligent, one is willfully being incompetent.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>They might as well be a denomination. If I was a christian, I would insist they were a splinter group.
They are not christian period. They are kooks and nut cases.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
religitards, always prepared to build their god in the first pool of ignorance they find.
The fact you start out using childish non words, dissuades from further reading of your babble.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This link is an hour long so be patient and explore the evidence.

Is it possible that evidence that is slightly contrary to evolution as it is explained has been and is being suppressed? Why don't we here much of anything about the evidence and accounts of origin that is contrary to evolutionary theory as it is theorized?

It baffles me how scientists can look at the way life, matter, energy, and time works and then come up with an explanation for the processes that they already see happening, call it "science", accredit THEMSELVES for making the so-called "discovery", and then convincing lame-brained people that it all happened by itself and on its own because as they were studying these things they didn't see God. What's even more baffling is that the lame-brains play along and convince themselves that, yea, it happened by itself (as they are nodding their heads vigorously!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Two words: SECOND OPINION.
And now a few more words: Your friend DECIDED to trust the doctor.
Your friend did NOT have to decide to trust the doctor and your friend had the choice and the right to seek a SECOND OPINION.
Take a car, for example. You can trust the first mechanic you go to and maybe he will fix your car and maybe he won't.
Or- you can wonder if his diagnosis of what's wrong with your car is correct and accurate or not and if you think you might get a different opinion from a different mechanic, you go to a different mechanic.
Ack- ENOUGH with this already! The majority of doctors are competent.
That there are some who are not does not negate the competence of those who are.
Derp. He DID get a 2nd opinion, himself.

He knew the so-called doctor was wrong and did research himself.

The majority of doctors are incompetent idiots that are just out to make a shitload of money. Period.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, dopey- malpractice IS incompetence in that it is negligent.
If one is willfully negligent, one is willfully being incompetent.
You just described the majority of doctors.

Good job, your learning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
fight back
get one that says "jesus rocks cock"
The funny thing is, most schools would probably allow that.

But wear a "Jesus loves you" shirt and you get sent home.

O_o

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>No- YOU are dense! I KNOW what you're complaining about.
But your "outrage" was not intense enough for you to have taken action to put a doctor YOU thought was guilty of malpractice and misdiagnosis out of business!
So "complain" away instead of actually DOING something about it.
I know that is what you prefer since it allows for your self-inflicted persecution complex to continue to grow- just like a CANCER.
Ya, that's the answer... That's the fad....

SUE!

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like them French fried pataters, Mmmm Hmmm.....

I like gravy on my fries, Mmm Hmm....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Derp. He DID get a 2nd opinion, himself.
He knew the so-called doctor was wrong and did research himself.
The majority of doctors are incompetent idiots that are just out to make a shitload of money. Period.
LOL!! Himself? Your friend is a doctor??

He knew the so-called doctor was wrong but allowed himself to be treated by him anyway?

Or did he do his research AFTER the fact which would be akin to closing the barn door AFTER the horse escapes.....

You are SO wrong. The majority of doctors are NOT incompetent idiots, RR- you make the most moronic blanket stereotype statements made worse by the fact that you don't even know what you're talking about.

Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 590,461 - 590,480 of716,801
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

421 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min WildWeirdWillie 171,466
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 7 min brown top 339
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 15 min vp joy 60
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 36,415
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 19 min Doctor REALITY 4
87% of White Women have slept with Black Men (Nov '09) 20 min jsmith 1,411
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Chess 530,173
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Buck Crick 223,253
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 47 min SimmerExtreme 64
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 255,735
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••