“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#622042 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. And he is so sure of himself because of how he WANTS things to be and because of how he WISHES things were.
And....RR seems to be quite fond of conspiracy theories- even those which don't exist.
I guess it serves as justification for his self-inflicted persecution complex.....
You and Catcher should get a circle jerk started. Lunger will join you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622043 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Medication IS a form of treatment, RR.
What the hell do you think CHEMOTHERAPY is for cancer patients?
It is DRUGS to treat their illness!
I DID get to the point and I did so quite succinctly but when I did so succinctly, you didn't GET it!
No- YOU are missing the point. You said your friend was doubtful/questioned/wondered- WHATEVER word you want to use- about what the doctor told him was wrong with him.
So why just go with that one doctor instead of being responsible to ONESELF by first getting a SECOND OPINION before following ANY advice given by the first doctor who he doubted?
THAT is the point and as I've said numerous times already today-
If a patient doubts that a doctor is diagnosing correctly and properly, the responsibility is on the PATIENT to go for a second opinion.
As a matter of fact, MANY doctors encourage their patients to do just that.
OMG...

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#622044 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh GAWD....
He DID seek a second opinion.
He DID NOT take the herpes meds for his allergies.
THE POINT is that the dumb ass Doktor was wrong.
Can a doctor be wrong? Absolutely. But to mistake an allergic reaction to toothpaste with herpes is a pretty bad f_ck up.
You have changed your story.

You first said your friend sought a second opinion- HIMSELF.

That remark is what prompted me to ask you if your friend is a doctor.

So now that your story has changed, my interest in it has waned.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#622046 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't show you God.
That's between you and Him.
If you have no faith in Him, you will not find Him.
Wow! So I guess this means if someone has faith in Santa Claus, they'll find that jolly old elf!

The "pearls" that come out of your mouth, RR.....some real doozies and some real head-shakers.....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#622047 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "born in the 40's", not "be an adult in the 40's". Sheesh.
Sigh....I KNOW what you said. In addition to the post to which you are replying, I also posted in a PRIOR post that had you been BORN in the 40s, you then could have grown up during the McCarthy witch hunts and blacks having to sit in the back of the bus.

And that would have been in the 50s.

Sheesh is right.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#622049 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...
OMG what? That you just realized that prescribing medication IS a form of medical treatment?

Glad I helped to clear that up for you.

You're welcome.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#622050 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Catcher should get a circle jerk started. Lunger will join you.
Why to the first sentence and what the HELL are you thinking to the last?

You and Lunger should be the ones having that circle jerk; after all, it is YOU asking Lunger to be your boyfriend.....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622052 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Fine- in a nutshell, here is the point and as I already stated:
If you think "caveat emptor" shouldn't apply when one is seeking medical treatment, you're wrong.
Caveat emptor:

Noun
The principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of goods before a purchase is made.

O_o

You go to a doctor, a professional, a person that's supposedly trained and educated for decades (hopefully) to get medical advice and/or treatment. You're not "buying goods".

If you already know what's wrong with you, you wouldn't be going to a doctor. It ain't like buying a freakin car.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622054 May 7, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay. But I am who you call "lunger"(You borrowed it off black thunder).
Not borrowed.

Taken.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622055 May 7, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very strange little boy.
It is actually correct that female doctors are sociopaths.
Stop trying to convince yourself that the doctor didn't really mean to hold on to your balls and penis for that long in order to just make yourself feel better and not "one of them", you know, those "child abuse victims".
Oh look - Little Tangerine is back with yet another new name but still fantasizing that everyone is a child (and is sickening detail).

You're a freakin' pervert...
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622056 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>The "hospital's" responsibility? What- does the actual BUILDING talk to people? WTF are you saying?
Hospitals don't diagnose. Hospitals don't inform.
Oy gavalt- yes, RR- this is yet another thing you can add to your "conspiracy" list.
Last time- good and bad in all groups of people and the bottom line is that it IS the PATIENT'S responsibility as to whether or not they consent to or decline any medical treatment and having had several surgeries myself, I can say I almost got writer's cramp from having to sign off on any number of consent forms which fully advised me of any and all possible risks.
Not to mention that patients have the right and the choice to always seek a second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. opinion of other doctors regarding their OWN health and their OWN choices.
Kiddo, the patient simply consents to having an operation, the doctors are responsible for the patients survival and safety.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622057 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You have changed your story.
You first said your friend sought a second opinion- HIMSELF.
That remark is what prompted me to ask you if your friend is a doctor.
So now that your story has changed, my interest in it has waned.
Yes, his second opinion was himself.

A google search from a medical layman gave him more answers than the "doctor" did.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622058 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>OMG what? That you just realized that prescribing medication IS a form of medical treatment?
Glad I helped to clear that up for you.
You're welcome.
No.

OMG.

As in OMG you rant on and on and on on and on and on on and on and on on and on and on.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#622059 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Caveat emptor:
Noun
The principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of goods before a purchase is made.
O_o
You go to a doctor, a professional, a person that's supposedly trained and educated for decades (hopefully) to get medical advice and/or treatment. You're not "buying goods".
If you already know what's wrong with you, you wouldn't be going to a doctor. It ain't like buying a freakin car.
This is the RR we all know.....who can't think outside the box.

Listen up- the POINT is you ARE "buying" something when you go to the doctor.

It is the patient's responsibility to "beware" of what the doctor is offering in the way of treatment.

And BULLSH*T that if you already knew what was wrong with you you wouldn't go to a doctor.

What a MORONIC thing to say! So if you KNOW you broke your leg, you don't go to a doctor?

Oh- Please! STOP already.

It's sickening how your silly neocon self makes it so obvious that you are resistant to taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY for your own choices and decisions.

Since doctors ARE human and since doctors DO make mistakes, why shouldn't a person keep that in mind when seeking medical advice or treatment?

Do you think every single person trusts every single doctor they've ever seen without question?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#622061 May 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look - Little Tangerine is back with yet another new name but still fantasizing that everyone is a child (and is sickening detail).
Ain't THAT the truth!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622062 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why to the first sentence and what the HELL are you thinking to the last?
You and Lunger should be the ones having that circle jerk; after all, it is YOU asking Lunger to be your boyfriend.....
Aw hell, the little guy needs a friend.

Why do you persecute gays?
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622063 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>If you had the first clue as to WHY the USA gives so many "hand-outs"........
But you don't. You prefer to see the USA as the Lone Ranger or Mighty Mouse here to "save the day".
Pathetic.
Oh- I am now fully prepared for your rant that I am not a good American.
Carry on.
The USA is collapsing, but they deserve at least some praise from the British who watch them, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622064 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Don't encourage OCB, she has been looking for a replacement hubby and Catcher is seeking to be caught. You mentioned "herpes", I guess the two would not have to worry since it would be an even exchange.
LMAO!

Anal herpes can be transmitted to the mouth. You think they know that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#622065 May 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't he "DAZZLE" you with his witty intellect?
LineDazzle

Buckley, UK

#622066 May 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>How about this:
Can YOU prove there ISN'T any or all of the following:
1. Santa Claus
2. The tooth fairy
3. Leprechauns
4. Unicorns (pink or any other color)
5. Little green Martians (or big green Martians for that matter)
The POINT is what does NOT exist can NOT be proven to NOT exist; only that which IS can be proven to exist.
You think you're clever or the first poster to ask: Prove there isn't a god?
You're not; all you are doing is showing your absence of logic since you obviously can't comprehend that a negative can NOT be proven.
You also show that you have no clue as to how our LEGAL system works- that being that the onus is ALWAYS on the accuser to prove that a defendant DID commit a crime; the onus is NEVER on the accused to prove that they did NOT and that is because a negative can NOT be proven.
I have proof that God exists, child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min An NFL Fan 120,798
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min MUQ2 267,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 568,700
Is colin powell a traitor??? (Oct '08) 1 hr swedenforever 540
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 1 hr myveryownjulia 160
Young teenies 3 hr jose 2
Moses never existed 3 hr karl44 1,230
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr karl44 649
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr lil whispers 607,268
More from around the web