Prove there's a god.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#622231 May 7, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well listen my little Darwinnie, MY standards are worldwide as well, and they are accepted in each and every country by others like me, and they agree in one mind and one accord.
<quoted text>
I Psalms 23, will NEVER agree with you or conform to the WORLDS STANDARDS!!
<quoted text>
I will most happily dream on, i say give me JESUS, and let this world go on by...
I say you can have this world and its standards, and every other ungodly thing that comes with it.
And i THANK GOD i am not in your little delusional world of what you call reality, and the ones you say have understanding. All they have is a ''self fabricated'' delusion!!!
Yes college and higher education isn't for everyone.
So go ahead with your voodoo lessons.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#622232 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely not. That we are all products of the same "evolutionary crucible," and even further, that we all ultimately come from the universe, is to me the very definition of "truly connected." You can't get more connected than that.
Isn't your god an angry, jealous type who casts all disbelievers into a lake of fire? No thanks. I wouldn't torture my worst enemy for all eternity, yet your god condemns otherwise perfectly good, loving people to hell for failing to bow to him.
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you're very wrong here. You could share the same parents and live in the same house and not be connected. Sure, if you wanna use the term "connected" loosely, you're connected by genes, links, associations, and commonalities...but you can certainly get more connected than that.

As for understanding God nature...I could spend the rest of the night responding to your question....but I have to work tomorrow. I will say this...your idea of Him is very distorted and I will gladly try, tomorrow, to explain how what you believe is not exactly correct.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#622233 May 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>..."stand beguile"...?
...snicker...
You must be high.
No my little mud flower, I am not.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/beguil...

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622234 May 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I respect you , and like you. I however cannot stand beguile and arguments devised by the charlatan creationist crowd.
They masquerade around as if they were telling the truth, but mislead you with garbage devised by evil people who tell lies. Because most of them know they are lying when they write it.
Here is a post of yours not long ago, mocking me...lolol, and NOW here you are calling creationist EVIL people who speak lies!!!

Such irony,,lol..

So this is you: Ohh master darwinnie sabe me from dem ebbbil kweeationisst, day r out to expose me as a fool, and day spread bad wies about you, puuwees send some monkies to help me....

Aura Mytha wrote; post#620283
I trust the priest with my little boys and the televangelist with anybody's wife. I bleave in gaahwood , who has the pow wah to save me from evul spirits. I hates them sciemtists causen they's lies to you about evilution , it that satin i tells you so's you knows it's that satin behind it. We's wern't never a monkey before , I be trust in the lawd i tells you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622235 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>My image of you is of someone who has to replace their keyboard every month from typing too angrily, and whose screen is covered with spittle. You don't do much to challenge this conception I have.
I lust for blood now? Really?
You are the one who is angry. I'm here for the entertainment. I'm usually laughing at the wise azzez on here. Fools who think their rants make a difference...wow, how pathetic is that? Oh gee, that's rhetorical, doofus. Don't bother answering, since your opinion is worthless anyway.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622236 May 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No my little mud flower, I am not.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/beguil...
You're the one who posted it. It looked like a drunken spiel to me.

“I speak my mind”

#622237 May 7, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, one is only called a "creation scientist" when they oppose scientific research and do not use the method they attack simply because they have no evidence. Still waiting for any evidence supporting a god of any sort?
Actually, Timn started with the whole "creation scientist" term. initially, I said if a scientist post on a creationist website. I didn't call the scientist a "creation scientist" nor did I use the term "creation science"...that would be Timn. As for supporting evidence of God...didn't attempt or say I could provide that. No one can. Can't be done.

Location hidden

#622238 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>That's good.
Don't disrespect my patron saint. I don't take his name in vain lightly.
Oh my timmy;; YOUR SAINT; You dont take his name in VAIN???

You have just admitted you have a religion!!!! Which BTW i always knew that, you along with many others have placed him on a high pedastal...

I knew you was a disciple of him and the many others just like em..

“I speak my mind”

#622239 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>It's true. A creation scientist cannot do science. I didn't say a religious scientist cannot do science. A creation scientist is a scientist who seeks to prove that creation happened, and often seeks to disprove scientific ideas which conflict with creation. Not science, by definition.
And I agreed that there is pressure, in the same way that there is pressure to not believe the world is hollow and filled with lizard people.
that may be true...but a scientist can post on a creationist website...which is what I actually said...you came up with the term creation scientist...not me.

“I speak my mind”

#622240 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Who? Teenagers on youtube?
OH MY DARWIN!!! Lol...whatever

:) Goodnight Timn...while I sleep...perhaps you should start with post 1 of this thread and be objective when you read....You'll find them..by the boatloads...if you have an ounce of intelligence or insight!

Location hidden

#622241 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been drinking?
Come on now.
Be honest.
Nope, sober as a Sunday preacher, with the exception of Catholic preist of course.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#622242 May 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who is angry. I'm here for the entertainment. I'm usually laughing at the wise azzez on here. Fools who think their rants make a difference...wow, how pathetic is that? Oh gee, that's rhetorical, doofus. Don't bother answering, since your opinion is worthless anyway.
Yep, Topix is like going to the human zoo.

Correction: It's being a part of the human zoo.

“I speak my mind”

#622243 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> "I don't expect you to understand that...but I assure you, I meant no ill intent with that statement. Regarding my feeling sorry for those who don't believe...and stating I feel you're missing out...certainly no ill intent there either. I simply wish everyone could experience happiness, hope, and joy the way I have...through the love of Christ. Sounds foolish and unstable to you...I'm sure"
You didn't?
You experience "the love of christ" and wish that I could too, and you are sure I won't understand. How is that any different from saying you have found the best path to happiness and spiritual growth, and that you feel bad I'm ignorant to it?
Significantly different...get over it...I apologized. Now who's being fragile?

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#622244 May 7, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a post of yours not long ago, mocking me...lolol, and NOW here you are calling creationist EVIL people who speak lies!!!
Such irony,,lol..
So this is you: Ohh master darwinnie sabe me from dem ebbbil kweeationisst, day r out to expose me as a fool, and day spread bad wies about you, puuwees send some monkies to help me....
Aura Mytha wrote; post#620283
I trust the priest with my little boys and the televangelist with anybody's wife. I bleave in gaahwood , who has the pow wah to save me from evul spirits. I hates them sciemtists causen they's lies to you about evilution , it that satin i tells you so's you knows it's that satin behind it. We's wern't never a monkey before , I be trust in the lawd i tells you.

You need a monkey helper.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#622245 May 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Topix is like going to the human zoo.
Correction: It's being a part of the human zoo.
Topix is where they keep all the "bad" animals.

Location hidden

#622246 May 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Yes college and higher education isn't for everyone.
So go ahead with your voodoo lessons.
As is common sence isn't for everyone, it's sad that you possess none!

Knowledge abounds, but wisdom is rare. Be wise and escape hell beneath.

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#622247 May 7, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
As is common sence isn't for everyone, it's sad that you possess none!
Knowledge abounds, but wisdom is rare. Be wise and escape hell beneath.
I have plenty of common sense, but knowledge and wisdom are my specialties. Your prehistoric rhetoric and arboreal cultist philosophy wreaks of a primitive superstitious tribal witch doctor.
Go play with your conjuring powders and roots or something.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#622248 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid you're very wrong here. You could share the same parents and live in the same house and not be connected. Sure, if you wanna use the term "connected" loosely, you're connected by genes, links, associations, and commonalities...but you can certainly get more connected than that.
As for understanding God nature...I could spend the rest of the night responding to your question....but I have to work tomorrow. I will say this...your idea of Him is very distorted and I will gladly try, tomorrow, to explain how what you believe is not exactly correct.
When I say "connected" I don't mean we're all best buds.

I don't see how I'm "not exactly" correct. Justify it up and down - your god sends people to hell. No defending that. There is no "sin" that could possibly warrant that.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#622251 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record...I'm a "her"...not a "his"
As would you mind terribly providing a link on this discovery...I haven't heard or read anything about it.
thanks!
:)
Glad to help ma'am, truly sorry for the miss-identification.

"The project's scientists used tiny specks of powdered bone retrieved from three Neanderthal females who died in a Croatian cave more than 40,000 years ago to complete the draft of the Neanderthal genome. They then compared the genes to those of modern humans living today in five different regions of the world: France, Papua New Guinea, China, and southern and northern Africa.

The research concluded that humans living today carry between 1 and 4 percent of Neanderthal genes that carry the code for proteins in our bodies. Those genes must have entered our lineage sometime during a 50,000-year period when the Neanderthals and humans left Africa through the Middle East and spread throughout Europe and Asia. The Neanderthals became extinct about 30,000 years ago.

The complete genomes of the Neanderthals and modern humans, whose lineages separated from some unknown common ancestor at least 400,000 years ago, are 99.5 percent identical. They are, in fact, our closest evolutionary relatives. By comparison, humans and chimpanzees share 98 percent of their genes.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2013/03/...

"In 2010, Svante Pääbo’s lab announced a draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome (Green et al. 2010). This new study has produced evidence consistent with interbreeding between Neanderthals and anatomically modern Homo sapiens and points to aspects of the human genome that may have changed since the split between humans and Neanderthals...."

"....Neanderthals have contributed approximately 1% to 4% to the genomes of non-African modern humans. This evidence of interbreeding sheds light on how we think of the expansion of modern humans out of Africa. It refutes the strictest scenario in which anatomically modern humans replaced archaic hominins completely without any interbreeding. However, even with some interbreeding between moderns and archaic hominins, most of our genome still derives from Africa."

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/...

The above link is to page 3 of a 6 page document,it has MUCH scientific evidence to tell about and its worth reading the whole thing....not that long really. The site is for Smithsonian Institute.

"Some 200,000 years ago, our ancestors evolved in East Africa. They spread throughout the rest of the continent and then moved out into Asia and Europe. As they journeyed along coastlines and over mountains, they encountered Neanderthals and other human relatives. And at least once in a while, they had sex.

We don’t know the prurient details of those encounters, although it is possible that someday Reich and other scientists will be able to fill in a few of them. But the work Reich has done already leaves no doubt that interbreeding was a major feature of human evolution. Billions of people carry sizable chunks of DNA from Neanderthals and other archaic human relatives."

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/march/14-int...

The above link to Discover magazine is a 5 page article that is very well written and again has tremendous information, but you can get the gist of it in the first page or two.

I have much more....some very interesting stuff going on in archaeology and paleoanthropology the last few years

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#622252 May 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You are the one who is angry. I'm here for the entertainment. I'm usually laughing at the wise azzez on here. Fools who think their rants make a difference...wow, how pathetic is that? Oh gee, that's rhetorical, doofus. Don't bother answering, since your opinion is worthless anyway.
Absolutely not angry. Am I the one who drops in to snipe random, bitter insults at people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Steve III 618,754
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min Thinking 63,446
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min DebraE 106,479
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 653,698
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 2,569
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 1 hr Mason3138 377
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr udzwon udzwon 45,227
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 hr Pegasus 281,841
More from around the web