|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think blatant misogyny is any less abhorrent when displayed in "jokes"?
It's not- if anything, it makes misogyny even MORE abhorrent.
BTW, REAL men DO care if the woman they're with has an orgasm or not and REAL men would prefer that women NOT fake it.
And- REAL men enjoy the act of ACTUALLY making love as much as women do.
It is men who are like rutting PIGS who can only conceptualize the act of sex as "f*cking".
As to your first "joke"- just plain stupid.
They're jokes, OCB.

Sheesh.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, email me a pic of a hot chick. Then try to prove its you....
Anyone got a pic of a ball AND knuckle-dragger? Cuz that'd be funny as hell!
Well, I knew you would say that.....think what you like, believe what you like......done deal.

BTW, you'll also see the proof you asked for that I have hands.

So now it's YOUR turn- try proving that your knuckles don't drag on the ground- LOL!!

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not political, it's academic.
It would also be academic suicide to proclaim the Earth was the center of the solar system, and that everyone else is wrong about it.
In short that's the level of evidence showing evolution is the history of planet Earth, To say it isn't, is so outrageously ignorant that it would be academic suicide.
No it's political, as with everything in this world. Without politics...state, federal, and local funding would not occur. Without funding, academic research would not occur. Without academic research, there would be no theory of evolution. And, without a theory of evolution, we'd probably all still believe in God.. Don't kid yourself, it's not academic...it's political.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>They ARE more of a cult than a sect...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult" ;
...since most normal, decent people would never consider crashing a funeral to protest their disagreement of that person's behavior when they were alive. I find the act to be extremely cowardly and pointless. Most people do.
Absolutely! Those WBC folks are some strange and misguided evil people.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Aerobatty? Funny how you seem to easily stand out more on that subject.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, huh?
OCB will completely ignore the winky smile. That's what argumentative, "I'm always right!", bytches do. Wow, talk about a one-track mind. At least he/she got the Obsessive/Compulsive/Bytch moniker right.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They're jokes, OCB.
Sheesh.
Sigh.....yeah- I KNOW that- just not funny jokes as is the case with the majority of the "jokes" you tell......

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Is everyone 'Hiding'?? i don't believe it, coz people thought i was 'Hiding' too, so i'm not gonna go there!

Wha? I thought I was Hiding....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Kids can't wear "God is love" on their t-shirts but "I rock cock" is ok now.
We can't accept that as ok. We have to fight back.

My son keeps getting in 'trouble' for wearing American themed shirts; flags, eagles, etc.

I actually had to argue with the principal about it. He said it might offend some of the Mexican students... I responded with "Maybe all the Spanish 'offends' the American students......"

He dropped it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I knew you would say that.....think what you like, believe what you like......done deal.
BTW, you'll also see the proof you asked for that I have hands.
So now it's YOUR turn- try proving that your knuckles don't drag on the ground- LOL!!
I never said my knuckles don't drag on the ground.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic....really. So tell me, I get the whole...evolutionary bit...regarding our ancestral lineage. But do tell...please...how science suggest the world and all that inhabits it came to be. Oh wait...let's see...there's that whole Big Bang theory...hmmm...let's see...I do believe in this theory...life basically emerges from nothing. That's pretty cool, except we've never recorded another single event where life springs from nothing. Sounds magical to me.
The Hubble law for the large scale redshift of galaxies (i.e. redshift proportional to distance) is usually taken as evidence (if not proof) for the picture of an expanding universe in general and the Big Bang theory in particular. However, recessional velocities have by no means been actually measured, and the assumption of the Doppler effect being responsible for the shift was only reached due to the absence of other known physical explanations (for the sake of historical correctness it should be pointed out that Hubble himself was apparently never certain about this interpretation of the redshift (see http://sites.google.com/site/bigbangcosmythol... )).
On my sister site plasmaphysics.org .uk I have indeed suggested a Plasma Theory of the Hubble Redshift of Galaxies. Whether this theory is the correct one or not, I would like to make clear on this page, that (as already indicated on the page The Big Bang Theory - A Flawed Concept) the concept of an expansion of the universe (i.e. an overall recession of galaxies) is a physically unacceptable model and thus not even a potentially viable explanation. http://www.physicsmyths.org.uk/expansion.htm
So, again, please, tell me....how exactly did we come into existence?
By means of evolution. That's the short answer and the most direct.

If you REALLY want to know, there is a plethora of factual information out there you can research on your own.

If you prefer to think that a sky daddy created everything and did so quite magically, because it would HAVE to be magic for the first person to be created out of dust and for the second person to have been created from a rib of the first person.

Total, utter and complete nonsense.

If that is what you choose to believe, that is of course your choice and your right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh.....yeah- I KNOW that- just not funny jokes as is the case with the majority of the "jokes" you tell......
Odd that you laughed at the husband jokes I posted a whole back...

Misandry and you go hand in hand.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You think WBC is a cult all it's own?
Do you not?

Or do you consider them, after all, Christian?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>OCB will completely ignore the winky smile. That's what argumentative, "I'm always right!", bytches do. Wow, talk about a one-track mind. At least he/she got the Obsessive/Compulsive/Bytch moniker right.
Oh darn it, they weren't funny....

I'll need to post some more ;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said my knuckles don't drag on the ground.
Good. Because while I'm quite sure they don't LITERALLY drag on the ground, they most definitely do FIGURATIVELY speaking.....

“I never claimed to be Perfect”

Since: Nov 10

Boss of the Inland Empire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't accept that as ok. We have to fight back.
My son keeps getting in 'trouble' for wearing American themed shirts; flags, eagles, etc.
I actually had to argue with the principal about it. He said it might offend some of the Mexican students... I responded with "Maybe all the Spanish 'offends' the American students......"
He dropped it.
The world upside down and I side out.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>By means of evolution. That's the short answer and the most direct.
If you REALLY want to know, there is a plethora of factual information out there you can research on your own.
If you prefer to think that a sky daddy created everything and did so quite magically, because it would HAVE to be magic for the first person to be created out of dust and for the second person to have been created from a rib of the first person.
If that is what you choose to believe, that is of course your choice and your right.
AH AH...don't run off. By means of evolution from what? The TOE tells us our ancestors were apes...where the crap did the apes come from? Dig deep in your scientific world of knowledge...I really wanna get to nitty gritty of all this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>By means of evolution. That's the short answer and the most direct.
TOE doesn't suggest to know how life began.

Try again?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that you laughed at the husband jokes I posted a whole back...
Misandry and you go hand in hand.
Ooh...lookie- RR learned a new word!

Misapplied when used in reference to me, but a new word for RR nonetheless.

I LOVE men- I find you all to be quite amusing and mostly in a good way!

And hey- surely YOU of all people won't dispute that it IS a man's world; well, look at the condition the world is in with MEN at the helm.

Still doesn't make me guilty of misandry, though.....

But you- let's see.....

You have stated that women are:

Dumb
Stupid
Devious
Conniving
Weak (and above and beyond the physical sense)

And SO much more that has proven you ARE quite the misogynist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Do you not?
Or do you consider them, after all, Christian?
It doesn't matter what -----> I <----- consider them.

They consider themselves Christian.

But like I said, they're atypical Christians. They're very odd people.

What's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••