Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#622158 May 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
And what's that got to do with being "happy and healthy" or "if you want to die of a preventable illness...remain with mythology"??
You've never heard of those brilliant individuals who prefer to pray for god's intervention instead of go to the hospital? This sometimes results in death.

Location hidden

#622159 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should agree to disagree on this one. I promise, I'll never budge. I will never accept that animals, the human body, even bacteria are the result of pure circumstance. Far too complex, far too amazing. Not once, in all the studies ever done has there been an instance where a living cell, much less a complex living cell, was produced from nothing, just by circumstance. if it had happened just once, I might be inclined to believe it. but it hasn't...ever.
It's just a little bit hard to recreate the conditions and time scales involved in the beginning of life on early earth.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#622160 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to say...this post did make a little more sense. I'll agree with all of it. I support evolution myself...just not the Darwinist TOE on the evolution of man.
Do you have any particular evidence as to why H. sapiens should be excluded from an otherwise universal law?

Location hidden

#622161 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second Law of thermodynamics applies to all systems, open or closed. The law states, that "the entropy of an "isolated" system does not decrease". It doesn't say "closed". In the natural sciences an isolated system is a physical system without any external exchange – neither matter nor energy can enter or exit, but can only move around inside. Truly isolated systems cannot exist in nature. The Second Law prohibits any functioning biological mechanism from falling together by pure chance, without assistance or plan, using only the properties of matter.
I'm neither uneducated nor a liar.
That was a typo...my mistake. I meant to type Abiogenesis. Shall I quote that? Doubt it...surely you realize...it doesn't happen.
I supplied a link re: chromosome 2 that provides excellent scientific data ( http://creation.com/chromosome-2-fusion-2 )...if you're too closed minded to read it or simply fear you don't possess the intelligence to argue it...then that isn't my problem.
The 2nd law has absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Location hidden

#622163 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were "fully" accepted...then how do you explain the billions of people who still believe in God or a god? Karl...try to at least be realistic here.
Why does evolution have to be opposed to your belief in god? If I were religious, I would go with the old "god drove evolution" argument. It's more reasonable in light of the evidence. Evolution either happened or was made to look like it happened.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#622164 May 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
fight back
this coming from the excrement out a pigs a$$.

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#622165 May 7, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a position held by some people that a god created what was necessary to start evolution then floated away. They are Deists.
I think the paleoanthropologists have narrowed our human common ancestor(MRCA)to one of about three possible early hominids.
I believe that the Universal Common Ancestor (UCA) hasn't been identified either....I doubt it is dirt though..:-)
LOL...probably not...but presently...it could be about anything.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#622166 May 7, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>Many doctors are female, with squalid pedophillic intentions, child. During medical examinations they have touched and played with boys privates pretending to just examine them. They have even unclothed boys fully even to their privates being visible, when they only had some rash or something on their arms, and whats worse is while the boys are being washed naked boy female nurses.

We need to remove the female nurses from working with boys, and only straignt males should work with boys, especially their privates.
You've got some kinky fantasies.

“I speak my mind”

#622167 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The nice thing about science is that I don't have to take the word of the scientists. The evidence is there for all of us to examine.
true...and I am skeptical about some of it...I question everything...nothing wrong with that is there?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622168 May 7, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't people agree to disagree? Simple. Humans want to control each other, get each other to conform, knowing that it is impossible, yet we are trying and trying until we self-extinct trying to change each other.
How does a researcher that believes in god explain why god's creation is a flawed, self-destructive creature?
A "perfect god" and the conditions of the earth and universe with its dying stars, crashing galaxies, and light-sucking black holes does not mesh and never will. It will always remain a contradiction.
The paradox of being human will be what makes our species eventually self-extinct.
You wrote;

How does a researcher that believes in god explain why god's creation is a flawed, self-destructive creature?

Hmmm, Im curious to know how you can say that researcher agrees with your fallacious question to begin with???
David Martin

Sacramento, CA

#622169 May 7, 2013
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets do it a little different and you can do the work.
You prove that there isn't any God.
So far the vast majority of the people living on earth believe there is a God. So it would appear that the ball is in your court to prove that there is not a God.
So you're saying that since "everybody" believes it it must be true? So then thousands of years ago the earth really was flat? Just arguing the premise by the way, not your opinions on gods.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#622170 May 7, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not to change the subject, but most gay men know this. I mean, since 99% admit to regular oral anal sex herpes has visited their mouth often.

When a gay male has what appears as a cold sore around his mouth, it is quite obviously that he is among that 99%.
What about straight people with cold sores?

“I speak my mind”

#622171 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Why? To what end? What need is being satisfied?
Hate to break it to you, but evolution has been "proven" insofar as anything can be proven. The money is now being spent on learning exactly how it happened.
No end...the need to understand your lineage I suppose...I can't answer that.

Perhaps...time will tell.

“I see quantum effects”

Location hidden

#622172 May 7, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>Again...NOTHING...is always and never
Except apologist sites.

They ALWAYS lie.

Always.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622173 May 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I wear you out.
I'm not a dress, keep looking.

Location hidden

#622174 May 7, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R6GiNQvugn0XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
This link is an hour long so be patient and explore the evidence.
Is it possible that evidence that is slightly contrary to evolution as it is explained has been and is being suppressed? Why don't we here much of anything about the evidence and accounts of origin that is contrary to evolutionary theory as it is theorized?
It baffles me how scientists can look at the way life, matter, energy, and time works and then come up with an explanation for the processes that they already see happening, call it "science", accredit THEMSELVES for making the so-called "discovery", and then convincing lame-brained people that it all happened by itself and on its own because as they were studying these things they didn't see God. What's even more baffling is that the lame-brains play along and convince themselves that, yea, it happened by itself (as they are nodding their heads vigorously!)
You know I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and I clicked on your link. I was expecting, based on your little blurb here, a kooky, but possibly intelligent discussion on evolution and whether or not evidence is being suppressed. And then I saw the title:

"Dinosaurs lived with humans"

Thanks for the laugh. You couldn't have set up that punchline better if you tried.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#622175 May 7, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> If you try to use blatant stupidity and hold it as a banner, then yes I will, Do not try to use lies to defend your stronghold and keep.
Other than that I really try to like everyone, I give that my best shot, and many people are my friend from all walks and belief.
I care not your belief, but will not listen to stupid garbage as truth. I think you are fine person, who defends belief , sometimes from an ignorant position. But a great person none the less.
Just do not try to use creationist garbage science and you will shine like the diamond.
You say she is a nice person, but an ignorant one when she doesnt adhere to your demands/likes on how to debate her position or refute yours... funny.......

LOL,, in other words AM.

What you truly mean is this "" If you see things like i see them, and conform to my way of thinking and do as >i< say"", then you will SHINE like a diamond??

Your desperation shows just how weak of a position you truly have and so desperatly hold on too...

“I speak my mind”

#622176 May 7, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>A little self awareness would help you realize how insulting that sentiment is.
I think you may have taken that the wrong way...I know OCB...I think that's the initials...definitely did. I wasn't trying to be self righteous or rude. Simply meant, I see no harm in teaching my kids the biblical principles of love, forgiveness, and so on. Not to say you can't teach those without the bible...but I'm a Christian...I believe in agape love...which you can only understand if you believe in God and accept Him as true and real. I don't expect you to understand that...but I assure you, I meant no ill intent with that statement. Regarding my feeling sorry for those who don't believe...and stating I feel you're missing out...certainly no ill intent there either. I simply wish everyone could experience happiness, hope, and joy the way I have...through the love of Christ. Sounds foolish and unstable to you...I'm sure. I'm okay with that too. It doesn't bother me...what others think.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#622177 May 7, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely keep on being the phony lying hypocrite religionist you are, NoBrainsanomoly.
Next thing you know you'll be whining about how "you're being so talked about/disrespected (which you earned) on here".
You're providing the perfect reason for people to stay the hell out of any church, hall, temple, synagogue, or mosque and to heap so much disrespect on you. You heap it on others but cry like the stuck PIG you are when you get back what you dish out.
You're just doing too good a job of demonstrating what a real con job these people in these churches are pulling on innocent gullible minds.
Showing your @ss has been good advertising to DISCOURAGE the lost.
"Need solace? NOT HERE! All you'll find is a bunch of judgmental know-it-alls who talk out of both sides of their mouth, pretend to help you while gossiping about you behind your back to their other phony "friends" who don't give a sh!t about them anyway, it's just fun to flap their gums, then turn around and condemn these innocent souls to death or hell for not joining their high-school-like clique!"
You are making your church look bad by being a disgusting little creep. They should kick your @ss out on the street. Churches can do that: disfellowship, excommunicate. Maybe Westboro will take you and you can be free to protest at some soldier's funeral.
I don't "have" a church, you moron. I haven't been "to" one since the last memorial service I attended and THAT was the funeral home chapel. Maybe you would like to try and find a post of mine where I suggested that you, or anyone else go to church. How about showing one where I told one of you Topix freaks that you were going to hell? That's right, you can't, because none exist. Gfy, freak.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#622178 May 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a dress, keep looking.
Nope but you would be worn out.. after me, none the less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Bear Claw 88,759
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Big Al 703,901
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Big Al 223,087
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 8 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 8 hr Bernie fan 1
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 8 hr Jimbo 2
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 8 hr Kimbo 10