1. Lol...lets see...all the time, money, and research spent on evolution...that'd be a starting point. just my opinion though...I won't state that as fact. Y'all may be on to something.<quoted text>Wow- you like making baseless assumptions, don't you?
1. What makes you assume ANYONE here spends countless hours in search of the hole that the hominid didn't jump out of?
2. What makes you assume that love, respect and forgiveness are principles only of the bible or that the bible is needed to teach love, respect, forgiveness.....things like that?
The bible is not the authority on love, respect or forgiveness and all the more given how much violence, hatred, war and killing is in the pages of the "good" book.
3. Not know what we're missing? How is that? Because we prefer to accept REALITY rather than to believe in fairy tales and fairy tales with no explanation and no logic?
So you're "saddened" because BILLIONS of people in this world do not believe in your god or your bible?
Do you spend "countless hours" feeling sorry for those BILLIONS of people?
And- still waiting for that explanation of how the dust=man and rib=woman could have happened.
I really don't expect a response from you since such nonsense can NOT be explained and must be taken on FAITH and sorry- but there is no EVIDENCE of either occurrence and no LOGICAL reason to believe what is utter bilge.
2. I didn't assume, nor did I state that love, respect and forgiveness are principles only of the bible. I also did not say the bible was the authority on those. I stated that I teach those principles from the bible and see no harm in it. You are making the assumptions...I didn't. As for all the war, hatred, killing, etc...yes, it's there too. Had the writers left out the truth, the "good book" would serve no purpose here. Yet, it has and continues to do so.
3. You don't know what you're missing...and yes...I am saddened that billions don't believe.
4. I have no earthly clue how dust man and rib woman occurred. I have never pretended or claimed to know either. I believe based on faith...kinda the same faith you have in that Unknown, unseen common ancestor we have.
"Utter bilge"...well...that's an interesting way to put it.