Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Always remember, thoughts are dangerous to them when they are not theirs.
Are you Clementias self appointed cheering squad?
Do you use pom poms and have a skimpy outfit to wear?
You become such a topix hissy fit, are you sure you took your medicine?

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Actually, Jorge, I WAS being intentionally silly...as I do like to keep the debates and conversation somewhat light. I'm not really into the whole...creationist hates atheist club that goes on in this forum. Personally, I have a world of respect for science, scientist, and many of the atheist posters on this site.

2. Just because I don't necessarily agree doesn't, however, make me average and certainly doesn't warrant being called a monkey.

3. I do find it interesting that you see those who wrote ancient writings to lack knowledge though.

4. I will guarantee their knowledge of what was occurring thousands of years ago is far better than yours...I mean since they were alive and you weren't and all.

5. But it's all good.

6. If it helps you sleep at night to call those ancient men who built pyramids with their bare hands,, dimwits, well by all means...have at it.:).

7. I think they were pretty darn intelligent myself.
1. Is the casual reader to be tasked with interpreting your intent? One

2. I did not call you a monkey. Aren't you familiar with the statue where the monkeys have hands over eyes, ears, and mouth? Asking if you found yourself in an analogous pose is not calling you a monkey.

3. Of course they lacked knowledge that we have. Knowledge is cumulative over time. Would you rather go to a physician in Ancient Rome or one at Johns Hopkins, 2013?

4. How can you guarantee this? Please quantify that statement. Look at the physician reference above and extrapolate that into every discipline from ditch digging to astrophysics and every thing in between. I did not claim they had better knowledge of current events than i have of what occured then. You seem confused.

5. Actaually, it's not all good. You are either willfully prevaricating about my position, have serious issues of comprehension, or both. There is no good in any of those scenarios.

6. See, I called no one a "dimwit". I spoke of the expansion of knowledge, knowledge which benefits your life daily. Why must you prevaricate like this? It makes you seem childish. Knowledge and intelligence are no mutually inclusive. To pretend that they are is just ridiculous.

7. Yes, but, based on your post, either your veracity or your intelligence is suspect. Please keep misrepresenting my positions. It speaks volumes about you.

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding, this is simply a debate forum, not an emotional outburst theater. By the way, you have many "tells". Stop your theatrics and hysteronics. I simply reference the DSM and I do not specify which one. This discussion was over on the 'How can gays be Christian" forum and you brought it here. Since, you are challenged in this area, when I mention the homosexual 302 classification with pedophilia, bestiality, frotterism and necrophilia, that would be the DSM-11. The removal actually came during the 7th printing of that addition.
The facts and truth are this, the removal was due to the bigotry of gays who began infiltrating the APA. I suggest you do some research and perhaps you will discover that under Dr. Nicholas Cummings tenure as president the APA started rejected science studies concerning homosexuality and to a political correctness stance.
Would you care to hear the words of Dr. Nicholas Cummings? How can a legitimate science organization be controlled by the 'gay rights' movement?
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/former-presi...
Former president of APA says organization controlled by ‘gay rights’ movement
Diagnoses and treatments continually change. Have you gone down to your local medico for a bloodletting latel?. The rest of your post is composed of the logical fallacy known as argument from authority. It is known that those fixated on homosexuality can be suppressing something. As long as no one or nothing gets hurt, and sexual activity is consensual and discretionary, why would it bother you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>histrionics? edition?
BTW, it appears that she is handling you all.
By the way, I look at contents and I have seen more content from her in the last 14 hours than I have seen from you in like..........wait on it.........keep waiting.....hmmmm......well like never.
Lol, i can't even handle myself!

That's coz i want to get my convo finished today and end it now!

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hiding thinks that have pompous uneducated thinking and poor writing style can be hidden. The find it humorous, since I know that she took on a male moniker persona because she was whipped so bad in debate by Doc, Buck, Dave and now you. Treat her like you are her mentor.
Wo, the irony of this post is amazing. You have the unmitigated gall to rail against "uneducated thinking" and poor writing style? Haha. That's amazingly awesome. I thought this was not a forum for emotional outbursts. You certainly are quite capable of gossip, despite its admonition in the Bible. Funny, but usually those with "truth" in their sobriquet offer anything but.

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, but learned is a synonym of taught,but they are not always the same. The difference is whether you teach yourself or if another does the teaching. If you are your own teacher, then what you were taught is the same as what you have learned. If another teaches you,then you only learn what another taught you. You find this when you are taught things by rote methology.
Well, learned as a synonym of taught is contained in most thesaurus, but, that is only because of incorrect usage in American vernacular. I really "learned" him good. Yee haw.

in proper usage, llearn means to acquire or gain skill, knowledge or comprehension; teach means to impart skill, knowledge or comprehension to another. You certainly can "obtusify" simple concepts.

Hygiene, Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Your theory is that 99% of the people are good stupid people.
No, friend, evil is not measured by what you have, stupid people who do not have use that as an excuse as to why they do not have. Yet, it is always the stupid who do not have who always play the Lotto.
Stop being a media tape recorder, use your own thinking mechanism for a change.
Evil is an artificial concept made up by men who tree to explain why bad things sometimes happen. Well, bad things sometimes happen. There is malevolent, supernatural force treating people like puppets.

Stop being a theological DVR. Your dusty book is irrelevant.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the world more as 99% good people with no real power to change anything vs. 1% people with the power to changes things, but not the will.
That 1% is more invested in their own well being than that of others.
The bottom line is god.
In case you don't know what I mean by "the bottom line", it means, in this case, the profit margin.
Oh, and on that "feeling something" for you?
I didn't know you cared.:)
I wish that was true, but history says something else!

Listen up batty boy, I NEVER attacked anyone on this forum first. God, i even like Bobloblah. I just don't understand that when i go against the accepted world view, that u and most other people think i'm a religious fanatic who lives in a cave!

The 1% of people who u are calling evil (u do mean the one's in power?) they are controlling for lives 24/7. They tell u indirectly tell u what to eat, wear and even think. I don't believe that the majority of the world is evil, i think they r stupid so they r indirectly evil. The act like animals, people r dying of starvation all over the world and u see girls in England rolling around on the floor all drunk outside of the clubs! And the majority in England and USA has accepted this as normal behavior. The world is in such a mess, how can people not think about the evil in the world? The get drunk and go to sleep, that is what an animal does. How much more are we going to degrade ourselves and our new generations??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Clementias self appointed cheering squad?
Oh u numpty, r u sayin' he's me?! He's not!

But u would look damn sexy in a skimpy outfit and shaking those pom poms! ;-p

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Dang girl, I mean divine thinker. Teach the world to eat one person at a time.
heheheheeee

Oh man, calm down with the funny praise, they r starting to suspect something!!:-D

I'm so tired of typing! I'm taken 2 months off!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>It is a basic and weak debate ploy. I have been assumed as at least 12 different posters. If you take the time to identify posters of like-minded thinking and those of opposing thoughts, they always assume that you are a sock of someone they knew before.
LOL, are u flattered that they think u r the sock of a little dumb blonde acting minx??
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>It means that if you measured something at light speed, then it likely happened 10,000 times faster than you measured.
I know what it means Chunkyboy,

its totaly Irelevant to to this tread..

“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Since you can't quantify your last statement, asylums need handlers. You, apparently, need medication.
Now Jorge...play nice...I was only joking. No need to get all rude and hateful :)

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher1 you missed one...tree?
I point out misspellings and glaring grammatical errors, not typos or spellcheck changes.

Your apology is accepted though.
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

ANTICHRIST ...on world stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>1. Is the casual reader to be tasked with interpreting your intent? One
2. I did not call you a monkey. Aren't you familiar with the statue where the monkeys have hands over eyes, ears, and mouth? Asking if you found yourself in an analogous pose is not calling you a monkey.
3. Of course they lacked knowledge that we have. Knowledge is cumulative over time. Would you rather go to a physician in Ancient Rome or one at Johns Hopkins, 2013?
4. How can you guarantee this? Please quantify that statement. Look at the physician reference above and extrapolate that into every discipline from ditch digging to astrophysics and every thing in between. I did not claim they had better knowledge of current events than i have of what occured then. You seem confused.
5. Actaually, it's not all good. You are either willfully prevaricating about my position, have serious issues of comprehension, or both. There is no good in any of those scenarios.
6. See, I called no one a "dimwit". I spoke of the expansion of knowledge, knowledge which benefits your life daily. Why must you prevaricate like this? It makes you seem childish. Knowledge and intelligence are no mutually inclusive. To pretend that they are is just ridiculous.
7. Yes, but, based on your post, either your veracity or your intelligence is suspect. Please keep misrepresenting my positions. It speaks volumes about you.
My my, I seemed to have missed this post. You really are quite a character Jorge. Let's see, I'll try to respond without upsetting you so...if that's even possible.

1. If interpreting my intent requires insight beyond your capacity...by all means...don't attempt the task. I really didn't mean to agitate you.
2. I'm quite familiar with the statue...had it been elephants...I would have said you called me an elephant...but they're monkeys...hence, you called me a monkey.
3. Considering the lack of compassion I daily see in physicians, probably would prefer an ancient Roman.
4. I am not confused. You said, "You cling to a dusty tome written by people with less knowledge than even the least educated today and you call it scientific hoo hah" Your statement clearly says the ancients had less knowledge than even the least educated today...and the least educated today, well, they're quite ignorant. There was nothing to be confused about.
5. "Willfully prevaricating your position" about what? The comment I responded to, was simply you being rude. Rudeness...dear...is a weak Man's imitation of strength. You should strive to be strong...not rude.
6. I'm sorry, but exactly where did you speak of the expansion of knowledge? Your entire comment, with the exception of you saying,
"Several posters have pointed to transitions" was an attempt to degrade me.
7. You may suspect my veracity and intelligence all you like, that's your prerogative. I'll take character over hiding behind the use of a nice vocabulary as a facade for your lack in personality all day long.

Try being nice Jorge...it'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.:)

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Your theory is that 99% of the people are good stupid people.
No, friend, evil is not measured by what you have, stupid people who do not have use that as an excuse as to why they do not have. Yet, it is always the stupid who do not have who always play the Lotto.

Stop being a media tape recorder, use your own thinking mechanism for a change.
I'm too stupid.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Are you Hiding's self appointed cheering squad?
I didn't mention either, but you seem to be sucking on both concepts. Suck away sucker.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TRUTH SUCKER wrote:

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...nah, I'm not confused about the terms...just messing with ya. I'm well aware science can't answer my question too. just wanted to see how you would. As for the pope...yeah, that statement was arrogant...I'll give you that. Not all Christians are arrogant though.
you certainly are

"truth signed in a child of god"

but no arrogance can be seen amongst the hubris.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

344 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GMO foods and you! 3 min UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 69
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min MUQ1 257,189
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min john 115,876
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min hazem selawi 38,493
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 16 min rey 219
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 47 min racism warrior 4,927
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPEace 172,602
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Liam 533,887
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 6 hr varun 125
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr bottom1980 484
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••