“I speak my mind”

Since: Sep 10

It hurts to bite my tongue

#621484 May 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you certainly are
"truth signed in a child of god"
but no arrogance can be seen amongst the hubris.
Karl!!! How ya doing you sweet sweet man!!:) God love...you never fail to try and argue with me. I just won't do it..I won't!:)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#621485 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Dang girl, I mean divine thinker. Teach the world to eat one person at a time.
Pfft.

I can vouch for Clem.

She's a Sikh. I know this.

I'm an atheist. She knows that.

We get along fine.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#621486 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>No, Timn is Hiding. If you know you are not her,then you know that he is. If you know you are Hiding, then you know that he is too.
what is easy to know

how you are an idiot

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#621487 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, cuz Darwin himself never believed what they promote as Darwinian evolution. Most of them do not have a clue.....which is why they will expect you to accept and assume something as fact.... even funnier is when they take a position and call it science, attempting to give human beliefs an assignment as science. Science simply being a field of study, as opposed to scientists who simply try to bias interpret what they observe or can not observe.
wow

what language did you first learn?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#621490 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>I wish that was true, but history says something else!

Listen up batty boy, I NEVER attacked anyone on this forum first. God, i even like Bobloblah. I just don't understand that when i go against the accepted world view, that u and most other people think i'm a religious fanatic who lives in a cave!

The 1% of people who u are calling evil (u do mean the one's in power?) they are controlling for lives 24/7. They tell u indirectly tell u what to eat, wear and even think. I don't believe that the majority of the world is evil, i think they r stupid so they r indirectly evil. The act like animals, people r dying of starvation all over the world and u see girls in England rolling around on the floor all drunk outside of the clubs! And the majority in England and USA has accepted this as normal behavior. The world is in such a mess, how can people not think about the evil in the world? The get drunk and go to sleep, that is what an animal does. How much more are we going to degrade ourselves and our new generations??
Look clamydia.

I didn't attack you and I didn't accuse you of attacking anyone else.

And I've never accused you of being a religious nut.

Got it?

Long Beach, CA

#621493 May 5, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text> spell check? You must have been thinking about spellchecker. You mean like that one. What you pointed out were typos, which can even cause a poster to post a too as to. When done consistently then it becomes a grammar error. He pointed out that the poster had said tree and that was appropriated for him to point out.
So, we all accept your apology.
What?

Long Beach, CA

#621494 May 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Look clamydia.
Got it?
It's Clementine, Aero.

Clem-en-tine.

Got it?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#621497 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Of course diagnoses change, the point is did they change based on science or political correctness. The rest of my post is based on citing information directly from the source. In other words it came straight from the horse's mouth. What is actually known is that those who are defensive about facts concerning homosexuality are suppressing something. Based on your illogical fallacy, then the five attorneys who are arguing the same sex marriage cases and the nine Justices deciding them, all the proponents and opponents of same sex marriage must be suppressing something.

Here we go again, so who made you the authority on harm and consent. Can a child consent to sex, yes? Does the laws recognize their consent, no. Can a same sex couple get married in every state and country? yes. Do must states and countries recognize them as marriages? no.

Since, you made the argument unless you wish to be labeled as an idiot, next time you wish to send your child to school or to bed, ask her/him for their consent. When you are ready to cage, spade or enslave your pet, ask it for consent.

It does not matter if it bothers me or not, gays are asking the 99% straight and even opposing gays to consent to their thinking without thinking about it. Which means that you are either gay or you are a straight who consented without thinking.

Please do not address me with juvenile sound bite arguments, that most opponents spit out before the chew.
I'll bet you thought you made some kind of point, didn't you.

The Borderland of Sol

#621499 May 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Look clamydia.
Got it?
Fight nice, Aero.

I like Clem.

I like you.

Do not make me pull this car over.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#621500 May 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Calm down.
Meow.
Hi Tide. I'm really sorry, I lost it on you!

Long Beach, CA

#621501 May 5, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, should your term of endearment be Cathair1.
Cat-hair 1.
Got it?
Got it.

And that's more than enough for you, Oscar.

Catcher white sheet drops.

The Borderland of Sol

#621502 May 5, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>So, should your term of endearment be Cathair1.
Cat-hair 1.
Got it?
You, on the other hand, have achieved a never-before-attained level of insignificance.

Location hidden

#621503 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft.
I can vouch for Clem.
She's a Sikh. I know this.
I'm an atheist. She knows that.
We get along fine.
Yes we do! I remember that u stood up for me when lagoon guy was picking on. Thank you for that, but people like that don't learn!

Location hidden

#621504 May 5, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Look clamydia.
Got it?
U just called me chlamydia!! Did u say it in a joke way or r u being mean to me? Is it coz i called u batty, but i always call u batty boy!

U always sound like u r angry at me, it's not my fault i misunderstand u!!

The Borderland of Sol

#621505 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do! I remember that u stood up for me when lagoon guy was picking on. Thank you for that, but people like that don't learn!
Aero's okay, Clem.

Location hidden

#621506 May 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Clementine, Aero.
Clem-en-tine.
Got it?
See, i told u catcher, i told u, every time i come on here they pick on me and i don't even understand why. From tomorrow i'm gonna leave, i'll come back and say hi to u sometimes, but i don't like it here anymore. They all starting on me now, i don't want to fight.

Location hidden

#621507 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Fight nice, Aero.
I like Clem.
I like you.
Do not make me pull this car over.
lol, we on the motorway and there is no hard shoulder, so u can't pull over! HA!:-)

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Embrace the grey.

#621508 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Hi Tide. I'm really sorry, I lost it on you!
Don't worry.

I understanded.

Location hidden

#621509 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Aero's okay, Clem.
OK

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 min Naveen kumar 5,352
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Patrick 226,503
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Freebird USA 173,299
do right by your woman 9 min pusherman_ 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min Epiphany2 600,142
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 51 min yon 2,514
00971527721611 body to body massage full body m... 58 min COCO 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,091
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 539,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search