Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#621505 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we do! I remember that u stood up for me when lagoon guy was picking on. Thank you for that, but people like that don't learn!
Aero's okay, Clem.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#621506 May 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Clementine, Aero.
Clem-en-tine.
Got it?
See, i told u catcher, i told u, every time i come on here they pick on me and i don't even understand why. From tomorrow i'm gonna leave, i'll come back and say hi to u sometimes, but i don't like it here anymore. They all starting on me now, i don't want to fight.

Location hidden

#621507 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Fight nice, Aero.
I like Clem.
I like you.
Do not make me pull this car over.
lol, we on the motorway and there is no hard shoulder, so u can't pull over! HA!:-)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#621508 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Hi Tide. I'm really sorry, I lost it on you!
Don't worry.

I understanded.

Location hidden

#621509 May 5, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Aero's okay, Clem.
OK

Location hidden

#621510 May 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry.
I understanded.
You know when people forgive me so easily, i don't believe 'em. I think i'm never gonna be forgiven and then when u do it so quick it's like a big shock to the system.

Thanks for being understanding.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#621511 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You know when people forgive me so easily, i don't believe 'em. I think i'm never gonna be forgiven and then when u do it so quick it's like a big shock to the system.
Ok I guess that means you need a spanking then :)

Location hidden

#621512 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
You're welcome.

My brain works in fast forward. I don't dwell.

You just take care of yourself, okay.

Location hidden

#621513 May 5, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I guess that means you need a spanking then :)
lol, think 'pure thoughts', Aura! Take deep breaths!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#621514 May 5, 2013
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>No, what is easy to know is when a poster has gotten his butt handed to him and 7 months later he is still trying to redeem himself. Nope, you failed again........
Do you post anything but projection? Thus far, I'd wager not.

Location hidden

#621515 May 5, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
My brain works in fast forward. I don't dwell.
You just take care of yourself, okay.
That's good of u!

I will, u take care too and best of luck for the present and the future!!!! Thank you for being nice to me!!:-)

Goodnite!! X

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#621516 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
See, i told u catcher, i told u, every time i come on here they pick on me and i don't even understand why. From tomorrow i'm gonna leave, i'll come back and say hi to u sometimes, but i don't like it here anymore. They all starting on me now, i don't want to fight.
If i may, i would'nt let them get to ya. Obviously the ones who attack and pick on you, are just jealous of your intelligence and honesty you show in your post's..

I have asked myself, if the way people treat people on here be different toward one another if we was all setting in a room face to face? My answer would be yes.. It's so easy to catch the "topix disease" on here, the lack of respect and common courtesy most have when they first arrive, leave quickly when on topix..

I have enjoyed reading what few post i have of yours, anyway, best wishes to you.

Location hidden

#621517 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
That's good of u!
I will, u take care too and best of luck for the present and the future!!!! Thank you for being nice to me!!:-)
Goodnite!! X
Goodnight.

:)

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#621518 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, think 'pure thoughts', Aura! Take deep breaths!!

They said that in a movie, I can't remember if it worked or not. LOL
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#621519 May 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little innocent Clementia being picked on.
I hope you keep your promise.
You know, that one about leaving and all.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#621524 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>What would be your reason? Intellectual inferiority complex or just lack of desire to debate.
Why are you only giving me two choices???
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#621525 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Don't leave. If you notice they never have a response to you. As Psalms said they are jealous of you. They are like ignorant nuts who sit in class and disrupt learning, because knowledge makes their brain hurt. I have met people from all over the world, and what I have learned is that the free exchange of ideas does not require the submission of your own beliefs. Most of these small minded people, even Catcher, are misogynist races who fear women with intellect.
Just simply smile and post in English, you will baffle them. I told you that Hiding was jealous of you, so now her cheerleaders want to beat you with their pom-poms. I have an Asian friend, she is a nuclear physicists and her goal is to disprove Einstein's theory of relativity, not because she does not like him, but because he is her hero. So, I respect smart females, but not the fakes like Hiding, who have no humility or grace. You are both humble and gracious.
She is nothing but a kid who has a lot of growing up to do.
Intelligent?? Come on, give me a break.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#621526 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Don't leave. If you notice they never have a response to you. As Psalms said they are jealous of you. They are like ignorant nuts who sit in class and disrupt learning, because knowledge makes their brain hurt. I have met people from all over the world, and what I have learned is that the free exchange of ideas does not require the submission of your own beliefs. Most of these small minded people, even Catcher, are misogynist races who fear women with intellect.
Just simply smile and post in English, you will baffle them. I told you that Hiding was jealous of you, so now her cheerleaders want to beat you with their pom-poms. I have an Asian friend, she is a nuclear physicists and her goal is to disprove Einstein's theory of relativity, not because she does not like him, but because he is her hero. So, I respect smart females, but not the fakes like Hiding, who have no humility or grace. You are both humble and gracious.
I have never feared " women with intellect", mind you , I have never met one.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#621527 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I am smart, Dave is smart, Buck is smart, Doc is smart, Clementia is smart, Hiding wishes she were smart, however you are not smart. Smart people can pretend to be dumb, but dumb people can never pretend to be smart, so give it up.
I said that you act like a tape recorder, and like a tape recorder you spit my words back out but changed it to DVR. If there is no evil, then there is no good. Evil is as to good, as up is to down. In each case, the existence of one defines the existence of the other.
Hmmm. Many times people on here have thought that I was "Dave".
I guess that makes me smart going by your logic.
Thank you kindly.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#621528 May 5, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I am smart, Dave is smart, Buck is smart, Doc is smart, Clementia is smart, Hiding wishes she were smart, however you are not smart. Smart people can pretend to be dumb, but dumb people can never pretend to be smart, so give it up.
I said that you act like a tape recorder, and like a tape recorder you spit my words back out but changed it to DVR. If there is no evil, then there is no good. Evil is as to good, as up is to down. In each case, the existence of one defines the existence of the other.
Define "smart" and keep your amazingly massive" ego" out of the equation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 53 min Grunt56 223,084
I'm sick of being single and having no one to l... 2 hr Goku Black the Vi... 9
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Gotti 88,640
The REAL reason TWA Flight 800 broke in half 2 hr bohart 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Rosesz 703,878
How to a approach a top foreign dating coach? 10 hr ramon40 1
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 11 hr Rocky 15