Prove there's a god.

“Headless Body in Topless Bar”

Since: Sep 07

Hygiene, Colorado

#621075 May 3, 2013
Truth signed in wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. Let me warn ya though, I know this crowd, they'll turn you upside down with scientific hoo hah and have you half way questioning your own question in a matter of a few posts. If you're gonna ask that question, take my advice, stick to that question and make em produce the transitional fossil evidence...good luck!!!:)
That is so unintentionally funny. "Scientific hoo hah!" Huzzah! You cling to a dusty tome written by people with less knowledge than even the least educated today and you call it scientific hoo hah. Of course you get turned upside down. You're already off balance.

Several posters have pointed to transitions. I would wager that you were all three monkey in the see no evil statue at once.

Hygiene, Colorado

#621076 May 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe, YahwehMart, I like that one.
Thanks. That is what Christianity, Inc. has become.

Hygiene, Colorado

#621077 May 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole country deserves a refund for that one.
Haha. We should start by taxing the professional scam houses, the churches.

Instant deficit solution.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#621078 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
<quoted text>Haha. We should start by taxing the professional scam houses, the churches.
Instant deficit solution.
if we taxed churches we'd be out of the deficit in one month, without collecting back taxes. If we collected back taxes, we'd be the wealthiest country in the world again.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#621079 May 3, 2013
I should say countries, you're in Canada. I don't envy that, but you are part of America just like Mexico, I do envy Mexico.

Hygiene, Colorado

#621080 May 3, 2013
Topix does a huge service. It provides a home for the crazy Christian to keep them off the streets. The Topix Christian Insane Asylum is open for business.
YTube

AOL

#621081 May 3, 2013

p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS SHORTLY TO DIE

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#621082 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
Topix does a huge service. It provides a home for the crazy Christian to keep them off the streets. The Topix Christian Insane Asylum is open for business.
So true.

Then there's me, I misread Colorado as Canada, how is that for a "duh" moment?:P
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#621083 May 3, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
And the strength, where did the strength go?.
We would be no chance against a big ape in a arm wrestle.
If we are a better newer product then where is the strength ??
Lol
in the. mind maybe,
or have you seen any humans being iput into cages by apes?
LOL

“The Edge”

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#621084 May 3, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
in the. mind maybe,
LOL
They can those tuff greens though.
Seriously asides from planet of the apes, it isn't in most apes to infringe on other species , except chimps that hunt.
Chimps the most like us (funny that). They may learn how to build cages watching us though :)

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#621085 May 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
Then there's me, I misread Colorado as Canada, how is that for a "duh" moment?:P
You could always bleach your hair? j/k :)

Hygiene, Colorado

#621086 May 3, 2013
Jorge W Arbusto wrote:
See?
YTube wrote:
p r o o f_____1.5 BIL MUSLIMS SHORTLY TO DIE
http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#621087 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
in the. mind maybe,
LOL
A human against most animals would lose BIG time were it not for our man made weapons, restraints, etc.

In the meantime, wild animals need no artificial weapons or tools of any kind to kill a human being.

Not sure since we humans do need accoutrement that we are "superior".

I'm thinking not so much.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#621088 May 3, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bias of evolutionary leaders
It is a fallacy to believe that facts speak for themselves—they are always interpreted according to a framework. The framework behind the evolutionists’ interpretation is naturalism—it is assumed that things made themselves, that no divine intervention has happened, and that God has not revealed to us knowledge about the past.
Evolution is a deduction from this assumption, and it is essentially the idea that things made themselves. It includes these unproven ideas: nothing gave rise to something at an alleged ‘big bang,’ non-living matter gave rise to life, single-celled organisms gave rise to many-celled organisms, invertebrates gave rise to vertebrates, ape-like creatures gave rise to man, non-intelligent and amoral matter gave rise to intelligence and morality, man’s yearnings gave rise to religions, etc.
Professor D.M.S. Watson, one of the leading biologists and science writers of his day, demonstrated the atheistic bias behind much evolutionary thinking when he wrote:
Evolution [is] a theory universally accepted not because it can be proven by logically coherent evidence to be true, but because it's the only alternative, special creation, is clearly incredible.1
So it’s not a question of biased religious creationists versus objective scientific evolutionists; rather, it is the biases of the Christian religion versus the biases of the religion of secular humanism resulting in different interpretations of the same scientific data. As the anti-creationist science writer Boyce Rensberger admits:
At this point, it is necessary to reveal a little inside information about how scientists work, something the textbooks don’t usually tell you. The fact is that scientists are not really as objective and dispassionate in their work as they would like you to think. Most scientists first get their ideas about how the world works not through rigorously logical processes but through hunches and wild guesses. As individuals, they often come to believe something to be true long before they assemble the hard evidence that will convince somebody else that it is. Motivated by faith in his own ideas and a desire for acceptance by his peers, a scientist will labor for years knowing in his heart that his theory is correct but devising experiment after experiment whose results he hopes will support his position.2
Professor Richard Lewontin, a geneticist (and self-proclaimed Marxist — see documentation), is a renowned champion of neo-Darwinism, and certainly one of the world’s leaders in promoting evolutionary biology. He recently wrote this very revealing comment (the italics were in the original). It illustrates the implicit philosophical bias against Genesis creation regardless of whether or not the facts support it:
We take the side of science in spite of the patent absurdity of some of its constructs, in spite of its failure to fulfil many of its extravagant promises of health and life, in spite of the tolerance of the scientific community for unsubstantiated just-so stories, because we have a prior commitment, a commitment to materialism. It is not that the methods and institutions of science somehow compel us to accept a material explanation of the phenomenal world, but, on the contrary, that we are forced by our a priori adherence to material causes to create an apparatus of investigation and a set of concepts that produce material explanations, no matter how counter-intuitive, no matter how mystifying to the uninitiated. Moreover, that materialism is an absolute, for we cannot allow a Divine Foot in the door.3
http://creation.com/refuting-evolution-chapte...
All humans have biases. You are not saying, or rather quoting, anything new here. You previously asserted that there exists some massive conspiracy to defraud the public. You have not proven, let alone suggested, any such thing.

Hygiene, Colorado

#621089 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
in the. mind maybe,
LOL
Here:

Get your filthy paws off me, you damn, dirty ape!

That's also what every women should say to your average, insane Topix Christian.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#621090 May 3, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>

karl, you've been made worthy through the blood of Jesus!
well thanks

wish I could say something nice about you in return.

Location hidden

#621091 May 3, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean transitional fossils that prove that one animal changed into another. We wont find any but evolutionists are convinced that we don't need to find any in order to prove evolution as a fact without doubt. Now every species that we see that has evolved has not made a transition from another kind of animal but has evolved after its own kind with no new information added because whatever info that was unlocked was already there. Scientists have never found anything in the fossil record that suggests that "a dog came from a cat", "an elephant came from a mouse", or that "a turtle came from a fish", so to speak. What we observe is that every animal evolved after its own kind and not from (what scientists try to suggest as a fact) one common ancestor. We observe that each "new" animal introduced is the same exact "kind" of animal as before with no new information added but unlocked as a means of adaptation to the changing environment. This suggests that scripture holds an accurate account of the animals reproducing after their OWN KIND. Evolution seems to be missing this observable fact or just ignoring it.
Try paragraphs please.

You are really off base here. I think that you conceptualize evolution as one species giving birth out of whole cloth to an entirely new species - a cat birthing a dog, a mouse birthing an elephant, etc. That's not how it works. Slow, incremental changes add up over time. Simple as that.

And the evidence for common descent is overwhelming. Why else would we share much of our DNA with bananas?

Location hidden

#621092 May 3, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, that's the same for when people want evidence of God. We want something in stone. Anyway, U mentioned that the ape's brain size increased with each transition but if that is so then why did man's brain size decrease from its last so-called transition? Why?!
You mean neanderthals? We did not descend directly from them. They were a part of the genus homo, but not our direct ancestor. We did interbreed, though.

And even if they were our direct ancestor, I don't see your point. So what if thr brain size decreased? You can't conceptualize evolution as striving "toward" anything other than survival. Humans were not it's "goal."

You have plenty of transitional fossils that would be clear evidence to any impartial observer. That's why you don't find many atheist evolution deniers, because we don't believe our salvation depends on denying it.

Location hidden

#621093 May 3, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
And the strength, where did the strength go?.
We would be no chance against a big ape in a arm wrestle.
If we are a better newer product then where is the strength ??
Lol
Sigh.

“The Edge”

Of Tomorow

#621094 May 3, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>A human against most animals would lose BIG time were it not for our man made weapons, restraints, etc.
In the meantime, wild animals need no artificial weapons or tools of any kind to kill a human being.
Not sure since we humans do need accoutrement that we are "superior".
I'm thinking not so much.
The evolutionary trade-off teeth and jaws for brains , claws for highly articulated thumbs. Worked really well for the master of apex predators.

The other animals aren't in the ballpark, much less the same league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min WasteWater 6,416
There Is Nothing Wrong With Abortion! (Jul '07) 27 min Gods_Ass 36,986
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min oxbow 603,769
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Into The Night 4,142
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 8,397
I need an urgent loan in the next hour (Oct '13) 1 hr nelly 16
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 2 hr sisank 587
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 3 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Freebird USA 177,902
More from around the web