Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have found no scripture that says what you say.. Can you show me which one, so i can get an understanding of what ya saying?? Just because some one is ignorant of Gods Laws has nothing to do with how they are judged, like i said its Heaven or its a lake of fire..
You are implying that a ''lesser punishment'' will be giving to those who are ''ignorant of Gods laws'' and/or have not heard about God''.. Which is both contrary to Gods word..
Why should Gods Laws even be taught? We are under Grace, and the Salvation of God is for ''whosoever'' shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved..
The only thing God requires is Repentance and making Christ your Lord and Savior. They are only (2) kinds of people in this world those who have Salvation and those who dont..
Here is a fine example of two Christians who don't agree on even simple doctrine. Funny how they both claim to have it right. The Grand Ridiculous Immoral Book of Multiple Choice ensures this will always be as long as there are adherents. Hmmm, it is so funny how each Christian elects themselves spokeswhore for their imaginary divine master, who, curiously, like the back of a Playboy centerfold, shares their likes and dislikes.

You have been shammed, hoodwinked, smacked around, abused with fear and taught loathing for anything that doesn't agree with your concept of the divine master.

You sicken me.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
K, and that is what I like about you. We can say we don't know for sure, but not knowing for sure does not mean it is impossible to become knowing and in so doing, to become knowing it for sure.
Word salad. This makes about as much sense:

A spider over the cashier organizes the girl scout. If a non-chalantly incinerated insurance agent plays pinochle with an often fat tornado, then a scythe inside a dolphin gets stinking drunk. Furthermore, a wrinkled polar bear feels nagging remorse, and an overwhelmingly highly paid umbrella dances with the cashier. Any tape recorder can recognize an avocado pit, but it takes a real blithe spirit to plan an escape from a linguistic parking lot some buzzard toward a pig pen. The surly cargo bay requires assistance from a spider. When a garbage can is ridiculously feline, another chess board over a wedding dress graduates from a highly paid carpet tack. Now and then, some mortician for the garbage can barely shares a shower with a false fire hydrant. When an orbiting buzzard trembles, a wheelbarrow hides. Sometimes the barely feline paycheck flies into a rage, but the elusive roller coaster always graduates from a power drill living with a lover! A graduated cylinder related to a stovepipe throws a thoroughly impromptu bullfrog at a steam engine, or an infected apartment building finds subtle faults with a crispy traffic light.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

lolahmed wrote:
Can you see the air you breath in?
just have faith...
I don't want to pressure you into anything, you must do research till you find what your heart accepts.
Look into Islam and Christianity, the two biggest abrahamic religions.
You are guilty of an equivocation fallacy and a ridiculous argument at the same time. Good job. Religious faith is not the same as faith that your car will start in the morning. One is actually backed by evidence the other is just wishy dreaming. You denigrate religious faith with this equivocation, which I thank you for. Keep going.

The air you breathe is quantifiable, measureable, falsifiable, repeatable, and testable. Here is a test. Fill your bathtub. Put your head in it. Breathe. Whoops, no air. Dang, don't do that again. Now, pick your head out. Take a deep breath. Feel your diaphragm rise as your lungs fill with air. No test tubes or beakers necessary.

Your divine master. Eh, not so much. Not testable, not repeatable, not falsifiable. Not there.

The heart is just a pump. The ignoramuses that wrote the Koran and the Bible thought it was the emotional center of the body. After all, when preachers see lithe young boys, their hearts beat faster. Unfortunately, they got that one wrong, too. The parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for the uptick in the ticker. Ah, well, science doesn't know everything but religion doesn't know anything.

The Jewish Christian went from creating a vast universe just to fill one dot with egotistical idiots, then on to genocide. Now it only appears on underpasses or toast. Man, those gaps it can get stuffed into are getting really tight. Toast, you say? Yeah, millions go to be hungry every day, and Jesus popped up on some toast. The manna budget was hella tight. His next show will be on a tortilla chip! Olé!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay
24-7, the family man. Bwahahahaha.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Word salad. This makes about as much sense:
A spider over the cashier organizes the girl scout. If a non-chalantly incinerated insurance agent plays pinochle with an often fat tornado, then a scythe inside a dolphin gets stinking drunk. Furthermore, a wrinkled polar bear feels nagging remorse, and an overwhelmingly highly paid umbrella dances with the cashier. Any tape recorder can recognize an avocado pit, but it takes a real blithe spirit to plan an escape from a linguistic parking lot some buzzard toward a pig pen. The surly cargo bay requires assistance from a spider. When a garbage can is ridiculously feline, another chess board over a wedding dress graduates from a highly paid carpet tack. Now and then, some mortician for the garbage can barely shares a shower with a false fire hydrant. When an orbiting buzzard trembles, a wheelbarrow hides. Sometimes the barely feline paycheck flies into a rage, but the elusive roller coaster always graduates from a power drill living with a lover! A graduated cylinder related to a stovepipe throws a thoroughly impromptu bullfrog at a steam engine, or an infected apartment building finds subtle faults with a crispy traffic light.
Hardly huh, the topic was consciousness and awareness. Some feel the need to make it impossible to understand.
But to them I say nothing is impossible to understand, including how the brain creates your reality ,vision of the world and how it does these things in your mind and how it creates consciousness in this world..
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

pete wrote:
Prove there is a God?
Can anyone absoutely prove that there isn't?
Surely in England the educational system is sufficient enough to have taught that the burden of proof is on the positive claim. Just ask Nessie.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't. You must be mistaking me for someone else.
Maybe you should spend more time looking at that dusty old Bible.

The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies! The LORD is slow to get angry, but his power is great, and he never lets the guilty go unpunished. He displays his power in the whirlwind and the storm. The billowing clouds are the dust beneath his feet. At his command the oceans and rivers dry up, the lush pastures of Bashan and Carmel fade, and the green forests of Lebanon wilt. In his presence the mountains quake, and the hills melt away; the earth trembles, and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before his fierce anger? Who can survive his burning fury? His rage blazes forth like fire, and the mountains crumble to dust in his presence. The LORD is good. When trouble comes, he is a strong refuge. And he knows everyone who trusts in him. But he sweeps away his enemies in an overwhelming flood. He pursues his foes into the darkness of night.(Nahum 1:2-8 NLT)

Nah, then you'd neglect the kids even more.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Huh??
<quoted text>
What Law has God placed in the NT? Are you talking about the OT laws?? Paul is talking about the ''Law' giving by Commandment to the Jews, and to us (Gentiles) ingraved 'written'' in our hearts. Remember God is no respector of persons..
It's Heaven or it's Hell.
<quoted text>
Fundie knife fight. How am I supposed to believe either one of you clowns when you can't even agree on simple doctrine, but, as self-appointed spokeswhores, of course you're right and the other guy is wrong. What a weird, muddled, immoral religion.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Ollie couldn't help but notice that a lice in the head is worse than a lice in the crotch.
Which 'a lice' be thou!!!
By the way....your 'tide' is a genuine Queer.
Go Figure
As opposed to Lindsey Graham, Ted Haggard, or Larry Craig, the Christian, disingenuous "queers". You are cognizant about what an obsession with homosexuality proffers about those who possess it, right? Please stay out of public restrooms. Children might see you and no one wants to slip in your effluent. It's unsavory.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and sycle...
"Theismspelling". Just make it up as you go along.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Re incarnate
Re ality
Re ligion
Re live
Re cord
Re direct
Re count
Re ad
Re turn
Re deem
Re set
Re ach
Re lax
Re think
Re fine
Re alize
Re cession
Re linquish
Can you see the pattern here?
Retarded.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Stan-an-Ollie wrote:
<quoted text>Stanley says that after 'much' checkingUP, there is NO -Bobloblaw.
This is NO game.
You are not even the equivalent of a cockroach.
You continue to be a hateful, hypocritical, hAtheistic schidt-for-brains who while trying to plagarize oru words...only keeping phuckingUP.
Go Figure
Ah, that's what it comes down to, your immoral theism. Thank you for exposing the dirty, disgusting underbelly of Christianity. You provide a valuable service in the demise of your ridiculous views. Pope Dawkins thanks you.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not in your silly book.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0812968492/ref=...
That you claim it is their book makes you an unabashed liar. But, what else is new.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your choice.
I'm not afraid of any gods, either.
Sure, Sparky, sure.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In Acts 17:30, Paul was speaking to the Greeks about their many gods and about their many idols. He was teaching them about God so they were no longer ignorant of Him.
You quote Titus 2:11-13, but you stopped there. Notice verse 15....
"These, then, are the things you should teach. Encourage and rebuke with all authority. Do not let anyone despise you."
Knowledge of God must be learned.
Those who are truly ignorant of God will be judged, but not like those that are not ignorant of Him.
That's what I love about the Grand Mystical Immoral Book of Multiple Choice. You can make up whatever you want. It's awesome.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. To those that know about God and choose to reject Him will not go to Heaven.
But a person ignorant of God and His laws doesn't mean they're of to Hell. It depends on how they've lived their lives.
Everyone will face God when they are judged. Everyone.
Eternal torture for finite thought crime. Immorality at its finest.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>

Everyone will face God when they are judged. Everyone.
Ooooh, so scawy. You're screwed.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I misspelled. I meant the Laws of Thought.
Look it up, I can't do all your homework for you.
Laws of Thought!(Waves arms!). Thor is real!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice Kitty ran from my questions? She always does like the rest of the cowards.
I didn't.

Logic!(Waves arms!) Therefore, Horus!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice Kitty ran from my questions? She always does like the rest of the cowards.
Pssst, anyone who calls themselves whatever it is you fancy yourself is so totally full of Shiite. Come on, how about not referencing CARM or any other scam apologist and explaining exactly, in your own words, TAG and why it directly points to your culturally-conditioned divine master. After all, if you were born in Islamabad, you could plug in Allah and there would be no difference. Presuppositional apologetics are nonsense. God!(Waves arms!). Therefore, God! Whoop!

In the meantime, since looking at moving pictures might be more helpful to you that's the written word, you failed "Logic! God!" Meme is thoroughly eviscerated here:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

and in five parts, here:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

I find it so sad that you don't even understand what you are selling and you're not even smart enough to profit from it like Matt Slick. Once again, ontological and presuppositional 'arguments' are useless.

We have heard talk enough. We have listened to all the drowsy, idealess, vapid sermons that we wish to hear. We have read your Bible and the works of your best minds. We have heard your prayers, your solemn groans and your reverential amens. All these amount to less than nothing. We want one fact. We beg at the doors of your churches for just one little fact. We pass our hats along your pews and under your pulpits and implore you for just one fact. We know all about your mouldy wonders and your stale miracles. We want a this year's fact. We ask only one. Give us one fact for charity. Your miracles are too ancient. The witnesses have been dead for nearly two thousand years.-- Robert Green Ingersoll, "The Gods" (1872)

If you had anything good, you would offer it. Rhetorical tricks and logical fallacies ain't it, Sparky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 589,321 - 589,340 of716,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

530 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min StarC 530,258
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min An NFL Fan 171,482
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 19 min Velvet MJK 512
The Church Of Lord Obama 20 min AIPAC owns NPR 9
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min bacon hater 93,242
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 43 min BenAdam 598,784
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 45 min An NFL Fan 114,689
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 255,741
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aura Mytha 223,260
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000