Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#620426 Apr 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like using a book of faith- unproven to be fact- to try to demonstrate fact.
It's hilarious.
I submit to you that Santa Claus exists and is real because it SAYS so in "The Night Before Christmas".
See how easy that was?
BTW, thanks ever so much for quoting the first line of Genesis- gee- I'd never heard that before!
<MAJOR eye roll here.....>
Nothing like someone that can never prove their claims to talk about unproven facts. You are probably a little simple minded to think you are impressing anyone but the one in the mirror.

Location hidden

#620427 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering I was at work yesterday and my kids weren't even home, his ASSumptions fall flat.
Don't feed the troll.
I find it quit interesting that those on the left do everything they can to besmerch those that believe, and then have the gall to support a President that goes to an Abortion rally and closes by saying MAY GOD BLESS YOU. I thought he would make a good replacement for Letterman.

Location hidden

#620428 Apr 29, 2013
besmirch.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#620429 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Considering I was at work yesterday and my kids weren't even home, his ASSumptions fall flat.

Don't feed the troll.
I'll keep feeding you.

You're fun to watch.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#620430 Apr 29, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like someone that can never prove their claims to talk about unproven facts. You are probably a little simple minded to think you are impressing anyone but the one in the mirror.
Oh, dear.

Atheist's Statement:

1. There's no evidence to support the existence of a deity.

2 Therefore, there's no reason to believe in one.

3. Therefore, I don't.

Want to make me consider the idea? Provide evidence.
Want to make me believe? Provide proof.

It's your claim. And your ball.

The Borderland of Sol

#620431 Apr 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep feeding you.
You're fun to watch.
He stopped interesting (or amusing) me some time ago.

The Borderland of Sol

#620432 Apr 29, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>I find it quit interesting that those on the left do everything they can to besmerch those that believe, and then have the gall to support a President that goes to an Abortion rally and closes by saying MAY GOD BLESS YOU. I thought he would make a good replacement for Letterman.
In case you were considering including me among Leftists and/or Obama supporters, don't.

I'm neither.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#620433 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but did you catch OCB's "For the last time the is the last time I'm gonna tell you it's the last time."?
LMAO, how many times has she told you that it's the "LAST TIME"?
WTF are you talking about? It was clear from the post Nanonut was referring to that I meant AT THAT TIME or FOR THE DAY.

Whatever, RR- you and your Nanonut pal LOVE to take things out of context, to resort to cutting only snippets of posts in order to take comments out of context in your pathetic attempts to try and make points that don't exist.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#620434 Apr 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
There ya go, then.
Your lack of the slightest effort is duly noted.
i'm willing to make an effort if you are! will you begin to trust & love Jesus even a teensy bit?:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#620435 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish is not a race because Jewish people do not share a common ancestory or biological distinction.
People from many different races over the centuries have become Jewish.
People of many different nationalities have become Jewish.
Being Jewish is more like being part of a religious movement.
If you were not born to a Jew, you can become Jewish through conversion.
It's a religion, of people that share many different cultures and/or unique traditions.
Why the hell are you posting to ME what I know of much more than you do?

I KNOW that Jewish is not a race- I've never said it was and in fact, have explained to many here why it is NOT a race- and you were among those who needed to have that explained.

That's right- many different cultures and/or unique traditions- just as I said prior to this post of yours to which I am responding.

Therefore, back to the ORIGINAL point, one CAN be a Jew and can be a non-practicing Jew, but still a Jew nonetheless, since so much about Judaism and being a Jew IS about culture and traditions.

Thanks for lecturing me on that which I already knew- it took me no time to read what I've made clear I already knew- no doubt it took you MUCH longer to GOOGLE what YOU did not know.

Pfft.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#620436 Apr 29, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like someone that can never prove their claims to talk about unproven facts. You are probably a little simple minded to think you are impressing anyone but the one in the mirror.
Good non-response.

Look- you are trying to use a book that has not been proven to be fact to back up your assertion that the god of the bible is fact and that the bible proves that.

That is no more the case than a book about Santa Claus being proof of the existence of Santa Claus.

I'm sorry you don't get this due to you being SO simple-minded that any sort of critical thinking is pitifully well beyond your ken.

Sorry for your luck.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#620437 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering I was at work yesterday and my kids weren't even home, his ASSumptions fall flat.
Don't feed the troll.
Incredible. You work SEVEN days a week at a job that obviously doesn't even call for ONE day a week.

Useless person= useless job, I guess.......

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#620438 Apr 29, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over to the Jesus thread.
You have work to do, you will see.
Me? Off to the gym.
Yes sir. In a bit, today's gonna be a busy day. RR can feel it...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620439 Apr 29, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>I find it quit interesting that those on the left do everything they can to besmerch those that believe, and then have the gall to support a President that goes to an Abortion rally and closes by saying MAY GOD BLESS YOU. I thought he would make a good replacement for Letterman.
They conveniently ignore that part of Hussein.

Or on BOTH of his inaugurations how he ended them with; "So help me God", when it's not required....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620440 Apr 29, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll keep feeding you.
You're fun to watch.
Aw yer sweet.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620441 Apr 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Incredible. You work SEVEN days a week at a job that obviously doesn't even call for ONE day a week.
Useless person= useless job, I guess.......
Actually, I'm working today too. That makes 8 in a row.

Thank God I'm off tomorrow - RR needs to sleep in.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#620442 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir. In a bit, today's gonna be a busy day. RR can feel it...
LOL!! Most people who have jobs say it's "gonna be a busy day" when referring to their JOBS.

Oh- but wait! I forgot! This IS your job- posting on Topix.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#620443 Apr 29, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why the hell are you posting to ME what I know of much more than you do?
I KNOW that Jewish is not a race- I've never said it was and in fact, have explained to many here why it is NOT a race- and you were among those who needed to have that explained.
That's right- many different cultures and/or unique traditions- just as I said prior to this post of yours to which I am responding.
Therefore, back to the ORIGINAL point, one CAN be a Jew and can be a non-practicing Jew, but still a Jew nonetheless, since so much about Judaism and being a Jew IS about culture and traditions.
Thanks for lecturing me on that which I already knew- it took me no time to read what I've made clear I already knew- no doubt it took you MUCH longer to GOOGLE what YOU did not know.
Pfft.
So it took you give paragraphs and probably 300 characters to simply say you agree?

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#620444 Apr 29, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Holiness, truly the sexiest trait any woman can aspire to.
tru dat, hommie! a holy woman is not a vain or self-centered woman and the Lord knows we need more of them in this world!:)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#620445 Apr 29, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They conveniently ignore that part of Hussein.
Or on BOTH of his inaugurations how he ended them with; "So help me God", when it's not required....
So???? Our president believes in god- why is that an issue for you?

And why shouldn't he say: "May god bless you" at an abortion rally?

What? Your god shouldn't bless women who have made the legal choice to exercise their right to complete autonomy over their own bodies and all that happens to them and within them?

Your god shouldn't bless those who are opposed to women exercising their legal right to autonomy over their own bodies and all that happens to them and within them?

According to you and Portal, your god should only bless "all of his creations" selectively and by means of using favoritism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 3 min HipGnosis 1,241
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Gods r Delusions ... 573,602
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 18 min sweetcorn18 17
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min bacon hater 97,851
I want to be a sex slave to elder woman (May '13) 47 min Brick7 20
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min shyam 5,619
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr stal78 246
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 268,794
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Epiphany2 608,111
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 6 hr Mille1234 93
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 18 hr Coco 202
More from around the web